The Enchantress of Ingley Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After a moment's uncertainty, the men began to cheer. There was a chaotic scramble, as many half drunk bandits began to prepare for the night ahead. What had been a time of feasting had turned in but a few minutes into a night of action.

As Cordelia slipped off to go arrange the specifics, Zara cast her mind to the task ahead. She figured if either of the girls was an Enchantress in the making, it had to be Marissa. She certainly had the spoiled, irritable temperament for it. As for Jenrea, Zara had no idea why the shrouded woman would want her captured as well, but she wasn't complaining.

The Bandit Queen had seen Jenrea on her rare visits to the inn. The girl was certainly sweet to look upon, and silly as she was, Zara was looking forward to having her around. She traced her tongue over her lower lip as she imagined Jenrea bound at the foot of her cot. It certainly would be worthwhile, and perhaps she could work out a way to keep the barmaid for her own. The thought alone had her body warming in anticipation.

Zara stalked back into her tent, and began to gather up her armor. She slipped the studded leather on, and laced it up snugly, then swept up her knives, her other sword, her crossbow, her ropes and nets. She didn't want to take any chances, though she was painfully aware that she needed to capture the girls alive. The road was close enough to the village and the manor that they might risk encountering any number of patrols or village watch.

She was still deciding how much of her arsenal to bring with her when the flap to her tent opened once more. Cordelia poked her head in, and spoke softly, "My Lady, everything is ready."

The blonde turned and looked to Cordelia. She recalled how upset her lieutenant had been at her decisions that night, and troubled her. Zara certainly didn't want to offend her closest companion there. She stepped in close, then spoke in a gentle tone, "I hope that you are not angry over what I have chosen to do this night."

Cordelia shook her head hurriedly. "Oh no, Lady Blade. I am your humble servant. I will do anything that you ask of me, it is just that I am worried about what might happen to you, if my worst fears are realized."

With a smile, Zara reached up to caress her cheek. "I know, Cordelia. I am counting on you to keep me safe, as always."

The redhead closed her eyes, and leaned into Zara's touch. "I shall do my best, as always, My Lady."

A soft chuckle rose from the taller woman's chest, then she dipped her head, to capture her lieutenant's lips with her own. The smaller woman went wide eyed for a moment, then returned the kiss with a gentle whimper. Zara couldn't get over how sweet Cordelia always managed to taste.

When the kiss was finally broken, Cordelia gazed up to her with a rich blush. Her modest chest rose and fell with quickened breaths. She wet her lips with a flick of her tongue, before speaking in a soft tone, "We should really be on our way."

Zara watched Cordelia's eyes, and it took all of her effort to resist a momentary impulse to drag the smaller woman back into her tent and forget her plans for that night. Instead, the Bandit Queen dived back down for another, lingering kiss.

Cordelia melted in against her form, and those delicate hands, so skilled with her daggers, instead came up to trace along Zara's sides. As they had so often in the past, they caressed over the taller woman's powerful figure, then laid gently on her shoulders. It was with a reluctant push that her lieutenant drew back.

Breathlessly, the redhead murmured against her lips, "Let's be on our way then, My Lady. Time waits for no one."

Zara the Blade grinned, and nodded once. Her wants would have to wait for now. Without a word, the two women slipped into the darkness of the woods, leaving the rest of the bandits to follow the instructions Cordelia had left.

12