The Encounter

Story Info
Airy and Tori give Brian a night he'll never forget.
2.3k words
4
30.2k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mmmm .... I think this is the one," Airy mumbled as she fumbled with another key, trying to unlock the door to Tori's and Sam's apartment.

Now you have to understand, that I was really ecstatic at my luck ... another boring night and nothing to do, I had gone to the movies figuring to kill some time when these two chicks came in and sit down next to me. The movie was just getting started and I could see they were in a hurry to get a seat so they could watch the movie.

I had the aisle seat so they had to cross over in front of me and there were only two seats open in the row I was sitting in clear at the back .But as luck would have it they were not shy and soon there was a lot of chatter, quiet chatter,going on in the back row.

Seems this chick Samantha knew the guy next to her pretty well and the one next to me was no shy-ann either. Before long we were joking and acting as if we had known each other all out lives, well maybe not that long but it was easy conversation.

And it was still early when the movie got over so I asked if she would like to grab a bite to eat, which she and her friend and the guy she was talking to agreed. So, we went to an all night cafe, one of those Denny's type places and ate. And when we were leaving it seems that Samantha decided to go with the other guy and told Airy she could crash at the apartment if she needed to, which she seemed to think was a good idea cause she took the keys that Samantha offered her.

She turned and put her finger to her pursed lips, as the door opened.It wasn't to hard to figure out that silence was of the utmost. On the way home she had opened up a little more and told me that she and her friends were BI, which didn't bother me in the least, I accept people for who they are and I was too horny to argue, cause she had made a point of rubbing the inside of my leg at the restaurant and smiling at me in that knowing way that tonight could be a special night if I was game. And boy was I game ...

She was one of the hottest babe's I had been out with in a long time. And I hadn't even started out with her in the beginning. Just another boring night that had taken a turn for the better there in that darkened theater.

She was about 20, close as I could guess and full-figured. Big all the way around but not too big. I liked what I saw and she could tell by the look in my eyes that I was her's for as long as she needed me.

She tip-toed down the hall and closed the door on one room and led me to the other bedroom and closed the door behind us and lit a candle on the night stand, before turning to me and wrapping her arms around my neck and planting the sweetest kiss on my lips. Her delicate tongue probing my lips. I was so hot by now I was peeling her clothes off as she was peeling mine off.

We both knew by the others actions that the minute we got behind closed doors it was going to be wild abandoned sex. She practically pushed me onto the bed as she unzipped my jeans and tugged them down my legs, stepping out of hers as she did so and I could see her nicely trimmed bush through her almost transparent panties, and her breasts were the most beautiful I had seen in a long time which I had no trouble seeing in the candle light through the matching cami top she had on.

I couldn't wait to get them off her as she practically ripped my bikini briefs from me and squealed ecstatically as she saw my clean- swollen throbbing cock.

"I love it," she squealed again, diving for it and devouring it easily, swallowing my meat like a half starved animal and I thought for a moment I was going to explode right then and there ... and ... damnnnnn ... I did ... and she swallowed hungrily as it exploded in her mouth again and again.

Ohhhhhh.... Goddddddd," I cried ... probably too loudly ... but I was in heaven as she sucked every drop from my balls ... squeezing them again and again until she was certain that she had milked me dry.

"Now we can get down to some SERIOUS fucking she said as she stood on the bed and slipped her remaining garments and grabbing the headboard with both hands lowered her nicely trimmed beaver to my mouth, which I welcomed with my lips parted wide, my tongue lashing out and licking her swollen clit voraciously.

"YESSSSSSSS," she screamed, as my lips wrapped around her clit and began sucking like a starving baby suckling at its mother's breast. And I knew that if there was anyone awake they heard her scream at least four apartments away, but I didn't care maybe I had shot my load but I was still horny and I was not going to deny her in her moment of need.

"OHHHHHH... MYYYYYY ..... GODDDDDDD," she screamed again, her body going rigid as she ground her pussy into my face and I sucked her clit harder and harder....

"YESSSSSSS.... YESSSSSS ... FUCKK!!!!" she screamed as she threw her head back ... and rode my face like a bull rider in the rodeo.

It was precisely at that moment that I heard the bedroom door squeak and a gasp came from the doorway ...

"YESSSSSSSS," Airy screamed once more and then her body went limp and she leaned forward against the headboard, exhausted, her legs wrapped tightly around my head as I swallowed her cum and allowed her spent clit slip from my mouth.

"Ohhhhhh, babyyyyy," she moaned, not moving, but I could tell that she was definitely satiated for the mo ... DAMNNNNN my mind screamed as I felt someone's hot mouth engulf my erection.

WHAT THE FUCK!!!!

"You are TOO fucking much," Airy moaned as she dismounted my face and I saw the blonde for the first time, sucking on my cock as if she hadn't had a thing to eat for a week. I could see lust burning in her eyes as she went down all the way and I felt the head of my cock disappear somewhere in her throat and I moaned with the ecstasy. My God but she was good.

"Jesusssss," I moaned as she squeezed my balls, sucking my cock like a sugar daddy.

Then Airy moved to the foot of the bed and coaxed the blonde onto the bed and lay down next to me as she pulled Tori's pussy down to her face ...

"Yummmmm," she purred as she slid her tongue into the smooth lips and began licking her delicious juices.

"Yessssss," she squealed as she tasted the cum filling that Tori had therein.

I turned on my side and pulled Airy to me as I licked her clit to erection again. I could tell that she was extremely turned on again but I had no way of knowing the prize she had found within Tori's pussy. Not that it would have mattered to me anyways as I was concentrating my efforts on her now throbbing clit and her hips were humping my face again.

Several minutes went by and I could tell that Airy was getting pretty excited. My cock was so hard and her cunt was pretty well sucked.

"FUCK ... I need that COCK in my pussy," she gasped as she rolled to a kneeling position ... and Tori relinquished her prize gladly as she moved to the head of the bed and mounted my face doggie style as I felt Airy sliding her pussy down the length of my hard cock.

I was in FUCKING HEAVEN by now. This was WAY TOO FUCKING much!!

Never in my wildest dreams had I imagined that a boring night was going to turn out this way. Airy was like a bull rider. Hanging on for dear life and not going down till the sun comes up. I knew I was in for a long night now.

Since I had already unloaded in her mouth earlier, I was none to quick to cum a second time as she rode me for what seemed an eternity. Screaming again and again as she orgasmed. She'd had so many orgasms that I could not even begin to count ...

And I knew she could feel my throbbing member getting ready to explode as she screamed, "YES BABY ... CUMM FOR ME ... FILL MY PUSSY WITH YOUR DELICIOUS CUMMMMM."

And just as my cock exploded inside her..."YESSSSSS.... GODDDDDD.... YESSSSSS," she screamed as she drove her pussy down hard on my cock, orgasming as I filled her luscious pussy with my love potion. And at that moment Tori ground her pussy down on my face as I sucked her clit hard, her love juices flooding my mouth till I had to swallow before I drowned.

"GODDDDDD," I moaned gasping for air as Tori dismounted my mouth, and I felt Airy squeezing my balls, milking me completely dry.

No sooner had she dismounted my cock and Tori was into her like a hungry kitten at the milk dish, licking and sucking as Airy dove for my cock, licking it clean and sucking like a newborn calf on my wilting member.

Once everyone had been licked clean Airy got up and went to the night stand and pulled out a harness and slipped into it as I watched her pull a dildo from the night stand and mounted it on the pink plug. This was one of those special deluxe harness with the plug on dildo's that don't slip at the wrong time.

The dildo was large and long. About 9 inches I guess. I glanced over to Tori and saw the glazed look in her eyes as she awaited satisfaction.

It was cold I am sure but Tori was anxious and didn't care as Airy mounted her doggie style from behind and she smiled from ear to ear as Airy began riding her like a champion stud.

Tori was moaning incoherently as Airy slid the dildo into her again and again and after about five minutes I could see Tori rocking with Airy's rhythm. Pushing back harder and harder as Airy fucked her closer and closer to orgasm, and when she reached her peak...

"OHHHHH GODDDDDD... FUCK ME AAIIIIRRRYYYY.... ", She screamed as Airy grabbed her by the cheeks and began slamming that dildo into her in long hard strokes, driving her up the bed till her head was jammed against the headboard.

"YESSSSSSSS,' she squealed as her body stiffened, bridging the gap between reality and total release. Airy held her there as she continued slamming the dildo into her for another thirty seconds, driving her completely into oblivion, which is when she collapsed, unconscious,a smile on her face that would not fade even as she slipped into unconsciousness.

Airy smiled at me as she dismounted Tori's limp body, a loud slurppping sound emitting from her VERY well fucked pussy as the dildo slid out.

Releasing the straps at her hips the harness fell from her as she held the dildo in her left hand and held it out to me."My turn," she said.

Well, my cock was well fucked and limp and not up to the task so I figured what the hell, taking the harness from her, "You sure this thing isn't a little big," I asked as she helped me with the harness.

"It's just the right size babe," she said as she rolled onto the bed, spreading her legs wide, inviting me to plunder her with the dildo.

I crawled between her widespread legs and felt a little ashamed at having to ram that huge thing into her, but she was hot and needed more than I could offer at the moment. So without too much ado, slipped the head of it into her beautiful pussy.

"Yes ... baby ... fuck me with that cock," she moaned as it slid in further and further, till, to my surprise it was complete buried in her. I was mildly surprised that she could take it all, but then realized that it was not the first time she had experienced it.

"Fuck me Brian!! Ride me like a stallion," she moaned as I leaned forward and began fucking her with that cock.

It slid in so smooth and easily, not to my surprise now, and soon our rhythm was picking up speed and she wrapped her legs around my hips and began pulling me into her harder and harder until she began thrashing around on the bed, like a wild animal.

"God, that feels good ... your balls slapping my ass like this..." she moaned as she spiraled up that staircase to orgasm.

"HARDER..." she screamed as I began slamming it into her like a battering ram.

"YESSS ... YESSSS," she screamed at the top of her lungs as she approached the peak of orgasm.

OHHHHH ... GODDDDD.... IMMMMM ... CUMMMMMMMMMMMINGGGGGGG," she screamed as her body stiffened, her legs locking around my hips trying to hold me close, her body convulsing as I strained against her love lock and continued slamming it into her.

"IEEEEEEEEEEEE," she squealed for almost ten seconds and then collapsed, exhausted and just as unconsciousness as Tori was.

I was pretty well wore out myself as I slipped the harness off and lay down next to Airy and was soon sound asleep.

That was a BIG mistake, which I learned upon waking shortly after 9 am, my cock firmly entrenched in Airy's mouth as Tori was mounting my face . . . . .