The Encounter

Story Info
A wolf must claim his mate...
2.6k words
4.43
65.7k
89
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note: This is my very first submission to Literotica. Please leave any suggestions in the comments below. Thanks for reading!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

She was panting. Not like in the soft porn that you find on late night cable television. No, she was panting like a dog in heat. Dried tears streaked the sides her eyes, and she blinked frequently to clear new ones from forming. Her chest heaved with each breath she took. She looked, red rimmed brown eyes tracking my every moment. I watched as she took her plump, cranberry colored lip into her mouth, biting it.

She was exquisite.

***

"You want another round?" she had asked, twisting so that the heavy tray burdened with empty bottles and cups rested on her left forearm. With her other hand, she deftly slid a small square paper napkin out of her ratty apron with a pen clamped to it.

I looked up, slowly taking in her dainty ankles, shapely legs, and round hips that promised a lucky man a very healthy baby one day.

A growl caught in my throat, but I suppressed it and coughed instead. Now was not the time to scare her. That would come later.

I nodded, sharply and jerked my head towards my empty glass. She gave a tight smile and grabbed the mug, slinging it on the tray with a skill that only comes with years of practice. Turning around, she walked to the back of the bar, disappearing inside a swinging door that led to the kitchen.

The moment she had disappeared from my sight, I got up from the table, tossing some money down before moving out the front door, as silently as I had come in. The wind whipped around me, causing my coat to billow out against the night. I should have been cold, but I lost the ability to be easily affected by the climate many moons ago.

I quickly climbed into my old beat up truck and pulled around the back of the old, dilapidated building that served as the small town's only bar and grill. Idling the engine, I turned off the headlights and slid down in the seat, waiting. Time passed, and for a moment, I thought that I had been mistaken. She was not going to come out. The full moon taunted me up above. I licked my lips, nervous.

Just as I reached to turn on the headlights, the rickety back door swung open and my angel appeared. She paused and adjusted her heavy bag with one hand, and began to sift through her phone with the other. I growled freely now and quietly opened my door. Sliding out, I walked up to her faster than she would have seen and sighed. She yelped and jumped, startled. Taking the opportunity, I reached in and clasped one hand over her mouth while pulling her body against mine. Gods, she was soft. She kicked and bucked against me, driving her firm behind into my crouch. Groaning, I lifted her up and carried her back to the truck, not breaking a sweat.

We rounded the truck and I flung the passenger door open, reaching inside to grab an old bandana that was lying on the floor. After stuffing it in her mouth, I grabbed the small roll of duct tape I had in my back pocket and taped her mouth, hands and feet. Satisfied with my work, I dropped the roll and slung her into the car with little effort. Her eyes widened in surprise and then fear. Resisting the urge to reach out and stroke her cheek, I slammed the door shut and raced to the driver's side before she could blink.

The ride home was quiet. The only indicator of her distress was the heaving of her chest wracked with silent sobs. Guilt twisted my stomach. The need to make her feel better was almost overwhelming me. A woman that beautiful should never spill tears. My knuckles tightened on the steering wheel and I willed myself to focus on the road. My small cabin was twenty five miles from the bar, hiding in the woods from passerbys. My nearest neighbor was about five miles away. I loved the solitude and tonight it would be my ally.

I slowly pulled the truck up the driveway to the front door. Killing the engine, I looked over at my prisoner. She looked back, her eyes pleading with me. Tearing my gaze from hers, I got out of the truck and moved to her side, unfastening her seatbelt and picking her up in my arms. She let out a muffled yell and then began to buck, attempting to kick at me. I paid her no mind, moving us both to the front door.

Once inside, I laid her down on my plush rug against the couch, closing the door behind me with my foot. No one would be disturbing us tonight.

The thought of her there, in my home, caused my chest to tighten. I stood over her and waited. Tears were coming in buckets now as her eyes darted around her environment and finally to me. Taking my cue, I moved to the bedroom and came back with rope I had procured the night before. She went still, eyes widening even more as I advanced towards her. I turned her and gently lifted her bound hands, weaving the rope around them once, then twice. I then intertwined the rope with the leg of my heavy couch, tying a thick knot. After tugging on it to make sure she wasn't going to move, I sat back on my heels to see my prize.

She had gone completely still, her eyes closed, resigned to whatever fate awaited her. I chuckled under my breath. She didn't realize what she was about to endure.

I grabbed the knife hiding in the ankle of my boots and in one swift motion relieved her of her thin work shirt and lacy pink bra. My breath caught in my throat. She was so beautiful. Two brown nipples stared back at me, perfectly placed on top of two large, soft mounds. My hands shot out and I gently took ahold of her treasures, kneading them while pinching them softly. She kept quiet, her eyes squeezed shut. Leaning forward, I took her left nipple in my mouth, drawing it up with a slight suction. My princess whimpered and squirmed against the rope. Ignoring the pressure of my cock pressed against my pants, I moved to the other nipple and gave equal worship while squeezing the first between my forefinger and thumb. It hardened in response and her breath became a bit shallower.

Allowing her right nipple to pop from my mouth, I dragged my tongue against her warm, supple flesh. Around the rib cage, down the stomach, dipping it into her belly button. I heard her groan and smiled to myself. This little girl had met a big, bad wolf. And I was hungry for her. The knife appeared again and just as quickly with the shirt, her pants and underwear where gone too. I took off her sandals and tossed them across the room, making note of her pretty little toes.

My hands slid up her sides, clasping in the small of her back so that she was forced to offer herself to me. Placing delicate kisses underneath her belly button, I made my way down to a hip bone and gently bit it, allowing my lips to fall back down around my teeth. She groaned loudly now and lifted her body on her own accord.

"Easy, pet," I whispered. "In due time. Relax and enjoy this."

She whimpered, but settled down. Turning my attention back to the task at hand, I flicked the hip with my tongue and then mimicked my actions on the other one. She tasted so sweet. My mouth was beginning to water in anticipation and the zipper of my pants were digging into me now. I moved down her mons and opened her, taking in her scent. A low rumble came from my chest and she stilled, frightened. Closing my eyes, I allowed the tip of my nose to touch her most intimate place as her smell wafted around me. The walls of my cabin seemed to disappear as I breathed in. And out. And in. When I exhaled with more force, she flinched from the sudden assault of warm air. Her reaction distracted her long enough for me to lick her clit once, then twice.

"Nnnnnngh!" she cried and twisted. Not taking no for an answer, I began a slow assault on her. She tasted so damn good! Struggling to maintain control over my emotions, I licked the small nub, lapping up her juices. Small amounts of liquid were starting to pool under her and I tried to get at those, too, before plunging my tongue fully into her and licking with more pressure.

"Nnnn-hhhhhmmm," she responded, crying. Her body betrayed her, though. Her skin was flushed and a bit of sweat had started to form on her belly. I felt her thighs tighten and sped up my pace. She gave a final cry and tensed. I was rewarded with a surge of juice that hit my tongue and dribbled down my chin. Finishing my meal noisily, I sat up and licked my chops. She had closed her eyes again and was breathing heavily.

Looking back down at her, I reached out and caressed her cheek. Her eyes popped up, big and brown. I took off her gag, allowing her to swallow a few times.

"Please, stop," she whispered. "Let me go. I won't tell."

"You will be free soon enough, Princess," I replied. My eyes swept down to her breasts before taking her gaze again. "For now, let me love you."

"This is not love. This is rape.Please." Her voice broke. "Please let me go."

"Not yet," I whispered. "You and I have a destiny to fulfill."

She sobbed loudly, but my mind had moved on to what was to come. Reaching down, I cupped her with one hand and slid one finger into her moist center. She was so tight. Closing my eyes, I wondered if she would be able to accommodate me. She had to. I moved my digit in and out of her, teasing. She moaned and moved her head to the side to avoid looking at me. I grabbed her left leg, holding it down, forcing her to stay open. In and out the finger went. All that could be heard was her quiet sobs, my hitched breathing and the sound of her wet folds opening and closing around my hand.

The princess's nub was tight. I flicked it repeatedly, speeding up my finger. Her breathing became more labored and I continued my motions until she tensed yet again, this time moaning softly. In the middle of her orgasm, I bent down and bit her nipple, causing her to yelp while lifting her hips. She stopped mid-air when she realized that I had slid another finger inside of her. Rolling her head back, she looked at me.

"Please," she whispered. "I'm a virgin. Don't do this."

"Don't be afraid," I answered. "My goal is not to hurt you tonight. I want you to enjoy this."

She moaned sadly. "Not like this," she cried. "Not like this." I bent down and sucked a delicate earlobe into my mouth before replying, "Exactly like this." I moved quickly down to her center again and resumed my tasting of her. Fingers pumping in and out of her, I wrapped my lips around her nub before taking it in my mouth. I sucked in and out, forcing it to pulse between my lips.

"Ugggh!" she yelled, straining against her bondage. More nectar coated my lips. When she came down from her ecstasy, her eyes widened with realization. I now had three fingers buried inside of her. I moved them very slowly, gently, allowing her to get used to the feeling. She laid still, looking at me. Finally, my zipper won the war and I pulled my fingers out to stand on my feet. She moaned from the loss and I smiled.

I disrobed and allowed her eyes to roam over my body. I watched as she took in my broad, muscled chest and the long scar it bore. That scar had been given to me by the King himself before I had taken his thrown and killed him. The lovely brown eyes traveled down my taut stomach and rested on the large member hanging between my thighs. They widened even further, causing me to grin.

"Don't worry," I told her. "You are ready."

She began to cry again as I descended down on to my knees. I shushed her, stroking her hand with my left one, while stroking my hard cock with my right. Kneeling between her knees, I rubbed myself against her wetness before placing the head against her opening. I felt her thigh muscles instantly tighten. This would not do.

I let go of her hand and used my free one to lightly stroke her thigh. I then lightly stroked her other thigh. I continued this for a few minutes until she had relaxed her muscles involuntarily. Satisfied, I placed the head of my swollen cock against her center and pushed.

She opened her mouth to cry out and I claimed it with mine, kissing her so deeply I felt her gasp. At the same time, I used a hand to flick her clit while I steadily entered her, tearing past her barrier and burying myself deep into her. She broke away from my mouth and pressed her face against my shoulder, sobbing uncontrollably. I held completely still, giving her the time she needed to get used to the sensation. When her sobs had finally died down, I pulled myself out of her, inch by inch. Her body tensed and she moaned. I pushed back in to her and watched as the two big brown eyes popped open. Pulling back out, I reveled as her gaze glazed over and she moaned again. Loudly.

Forcing my stare away from hers, I looked down at the two of us joined. There was a smear of blood on me. I looked back up and began to pump my hips.

"Oh, God!," she moaned. I swore under my breath and picked up speed. She was so tight. So tight. Closing my eyes, I moved at a steady rhythm, enjoying her whimpers every time I buried myself to the hilt. She was moaning consistently, now, head rolling from one side to the other.

"Is it good for you, pet?" I asked, my voice rough. "Is this what you needed?"

"Yes, oh God, yes."

"Then take what you need, pet. Take it." With that, her eyes closed and I followed suit, my hips pumping with an urgency now. I reached down and pinched her clit, sending her over an edge. She shouted and lifted her body against mine, pressing her breasts into my chest. I groaned as her orgasm caused her walls to close tightly around my cock. The blood rushed from my head. I was slamming into her now, all self-control lost. She moaned again as a second, unexpected orgasm rippled through her. I growled and slammed into her one final time, forcing my cum deep inside her. Breathing hard, I opened my eyes and watched as she did the same. Our breathing slowly returned to normal and I pulled out of her, moving to the side so that I could cuddle her.

The oracle had said that she would bear my child. That I was to take her as my wife, and to love her as long as I was able to take a breath. And I intended to do just that.