The Encounter

Story Info
Julie rekindles Ted's love
3.1k words
4.26
15k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Julie considers herself to be a very outgoing and fun person, but lately she has not been so sure. She has been married to Ted for 4 years now, and everything seems to be just, oh I don’t know, routine. She works at the local supermarket as a cashier, and Ted works for a delivery service. Julie and Ted have done well since he was promoted to shift supervisor last year, Julie was able to cut back her shifts, and they purchased their first home. By all appearances they seem very happy. Julie wondered, “is this my life? What is missing from it? It can’t be just waking up, going to work, and then cleaning the house? Is this possible?” she thought.

When Ted and Julie first engaged they used to go to dinner all the time, make love all night, hold hands, do all the things couples do. But lately Ted has been working a lot, and Julie has been home by herself. Julie told her friend Monica over lunch in the break room “ Ted is tired when he comes home from work, he barely looks at me anymore, I could be standing there naked with Pamela Anderson and he would just sit down, eat dinner and then go to bed” she said. “Using my vibrator is getting old, I need him inside me, to want me again, I just want him to jump my bones!” she told Monica, “something has got to change!”

Monica suggested for her to confront him, but Julie thought this might only drive him further away. Julie needed a plan. She thought of ways to make herself more attractive to Ted. Julie is 5 foot 6, athletic build, beautiful brown hair, brown eyes, nice figure, and was always proud of her butt. “ I do all those lunges for something” she says. Monica suggested, purchasing some sexy lingerie, and making the house romantic but Julie new Ted needed some shock treatment.

Julie went around planning her endeavor; she had a few ideas but really wanted to make an impact. She planned many different ways to get Ted’s attention. The problem was, the more she thought about it the more turned on she got.

As Julie drove home from work, she could feel herself getting all worked up about the fun possibilities. She thought of many ways to seduce her man. Julie thought of a sexy strip tease wearing his clothes and some lingerie, she also thought of making a nasty call to him at work to entice him to come home. “I want to make an impact and to start a bonfire in him,” she thought to herself. She was willing to go all the way for him because her desire to have uninhibited sex was uncontrollable. Many different scenarios played out in her head. But soon all Julie could think of was Ted’s hands moving over her body, reaching under her blouse, kissing her lips and neck, feeling her breasts, she could almost feel his breathing in her ear. Julie was beside herself with anticipation; she imagined she was in the living room of their house just taken by him as he arrived home from work. Julie was feeling herself getting very turned on. As she drove she unbuttoned her blouse, her nipples were erect, she touched her breast as he would, making circles around her nipples, she cupped her breast harder, and harder. She wanted sex NOW! Soon she felt herself driving faster to get home, she couldn’t wait any longer. Julie parted her legs and could feel that she was getting moist with her nasty thoughts. She almost forgot she was driving. Julie’s heartbeat was up, she was almost moaning aloud as she stuck her fingers through her panties. “Ooooo” she said as she inserted a finger, she was thinking of Ted kissing her breast and moving his body all over her, she could feel his hard on through his pants and couldn’t get the zipper opened fast enough. Her hips moved in the seat she was now had two fingers moving, she imagined Ted was there treating her the way she wanted it, she didn’t want to make love, she wanted hot nasty, fuck me all night long sex. “Ummmm” she sighed as she felt herself getting more excited, her imaginary encounter in the car was getting hotter.

Julie pulled into the house, and ran upstairs to the bedroom; she was really worked up at this point. She stripped down out of her cloths not even realizing she left the blinds and doors open. Julie fell back on the bed only wearing a black lace thong. She continued to caress herself feeling her breasts and massaging her thighs. Julie pushed her panties aside as she reached down to fell how wet she was. She reached into her nightstand and pulled out her vibrator. Julie clicked it on and started slowly moving it on the outside of her vagina.

Ted pulled into the driveway home to grab a quick bite to eat, and then back to work. He jumped out of his car and walked up to the house. He thought it would be a nice surprise to come home and have lunch with Julie. As he walked up to the house he could see the door was opened, he walked in and saw Julie’s cloths strung all the way up to the stairs. This was odd, Ted thought, as he stood in the hall way not knowing what was going on He heard some movement upstairs and a faint moaning. Ted thought, “you have got to be kidding me, if she is fucking someone else that’s it.” He slowly but quietly walked upstairs hoping to bust the asshole that is screwing his wife. His temper was building; he almost didn’t want to look. As he went up the stairs he could her Julie getting it hard from someone. He then heard Julie moan “Teeedddd, ohhhh, ummmmm.” Ted had no idea what was going on, he reached the top of the stairs and peered around the corner. He could see Julie on the bed on all fours her butt up in the air exposing her womanhood. She was using a vibrator. “What the” he thought. He was relieved but then intrigued. Ted was getting turned on watching his wife masturbate about him!

As Ted watched Julie was in full swing, she was fondling her breast with one hand and the other hand furiously using vibrator on her vagina. Her faced buried in the pillow moaning as she slowly brought herself to climax. Ted was watching from the hall and felt himself getting harder and harder. Sure enough he was wanting her like he never has before, but he didn’t want to interrupt her. Ted took his penis out and slowly stroked himself as he watched. Julie turned over on her back and pretended the vibrator was Ted; she slipped it in her mouth as if she was performing fellatio on him. Ted almost gave himself away as he gasped. He was moving his hand faster and faster on his shaft, but Julie couldn’t here him. Ted was wanting Julie more and more as he watch. The thought that his wife wanted him this much really blew him away, and did he want her to blow him. Julie slipped the vibrator back inside her and she moved her hips back and forth. She moved faster and faster until her whole body tensed up and she screamed out as she came. Julie continued to caress herself until she came down off the high. Not knowing Ted was watching she jumped up walked into the bathroom and began to shower.

Ted completely aroused and he was dumb founded at the same time. He just witnessed the most erotic thing in his life. He was more sexually attracted to his wife right now than at anytime since they have been together. He knew that had let the romance smoldered a bit, but was the fire ever stoked. Ted wanted to do something, but what? He snuck out of the house before Julie could see his truck. As he drove back to work, he barely could concentrate on the road. He was trying to come up with something that would excite his wife as much as he witnessed today. The sensation of watching her knowing she is masturbating about him is the ultimate turn on he thought. All of a sudden Ted said, “ I’ve got it”. He would go back to work and get the afternoon off and tomorrow he would make his move. Ted wanted to give Julie what she has been wanting and satisfy his new found fantasy.

As Julie showered she had no idea she just provided the “shock” she wanted. Julie decided that on Saturday she would surprise him with a little strip tease and the most mind-blowing sex he ever had. Julie smiled coyly as she thought. Little did she know her dreams were about to be fulfilled.

Ted decided to write Julie a letter to let her know he was watching her today and wanted a repeat performance tomorrow. This time Ted would join in. He set the seen for her as he wrote, telling her to wear the sexiest dress and lingerie she owned. He wanted to watch her undress and caress herself knowing she was thinking about him.

That night Ted came home and the routine began. Both Ted and Julie did not realize what the other had planned. But tomorrow, the spice would be back in their marriage.

The next morning Ted, woke up showered and got ready for work. Julie was also getting ready for the day. Ted kissed her goodbye and walked out. On his way to his truck Ted left the letter in the door for her to find as she left the house. Julie sat back down in the kitchen, finished her breakfast and got ready for her day. As she left the house, she discovered the letter left for her by Ted. She was didn’t know what to make of it. She jumped in her car and opened the letter. It said, “I have been watching you” Ted went into great detail on what he had seen and how much he was blown away. He asked for a repeat performance today at 2pm. Julie was shocked, she couldn’t believe he had seen her do that. At first she was a little embarrassed but then she realized this was the shock he needed. Now Julie was really aroused and ready to put the performance of a lift time. 2 pm it is. Julie ran back in the house called work, and asked for the day off. She needed to prepare for her encounter with the voyeur.

Julie set the mood in the house, cleaned up real nice. She put flowing white sheets on the bed, with a white blanket. She new that she wanted to make the sexiest setting as possible. Julie went down to the car and took off for her favorite lingerie store to purchase and outfit for just such an occasion. As she looked through the store she found the perfect attire. Her purchase was made everything was set. It was time to get home and put on her show.

As she was instructed she made her way up to the bedroom. She would not see Ted, until he was ready to reveal himself. Julie changed into her outfit. The time had come to start her encounter. Julie was dressed in a black tight dress, underneath she wore a black bustier with garters made of leather and lace. She had on a black matching thong, with lace top stockings. Since her dress was short, her garters were revealed living just enough to the imagination. Julie lay across the white bed, in her black outfit. All the windows and doors were opened as instructed. Everything was ready, she wondered where was the voyeur?

Ted was waiting down the street, at the designated hour, he drove up and moved into the house quietly as he did before. Ted moved up the stairs, and into the adjoining bedroom. His wife did not detect him. He sat and waited for the encounter to begin.

Julie laid back on the bed thinking how turned on she was, knowing she was in complete control. She turned on some music and began to move to the center of the room. Knowing she was being watched Julie was very deliberate with her actions. She ran her fingers through her hair, and moved her hands down her dress outlining her figure. She slowly but carefully not to reveal anything she didn’t want to. She slowly unbuttoned her dress, before it could fall to the floor she reached under it to feel her smooth breasts. She licked a finger and rubbed it over her nipples bring them erect. She turned around and faced the windows and let her dress fall to the floor. Ted was now watching his wife and grasping his crotch. She was so incredibly beautiful and sexy. He wanted her. He looked on further to see what was next.

Julie raised her arms in the air giving her voyeur a good shot of her new outfit. She laid back onto the bed and started to slowly move her hands over her body. As she did this Julie closed her eyes. She was consumed with thoughts of what was to come. Julie felt herself getting wetter and wetter. She moved her hands down her body, letting the straps fall down revealing her breast. She cupped them in her hands and caressed them with a gently yet sexy movement. Julie moved her hands down her chest to her waist. She felt her body tremble a little with anticipation of her fingers entering her. Julie moved her hand over her vagina a slipped a finger in. She sighed a bit arched her back and started to masturbate thinking of Ted. She moaned aloud and slipped another finger in. She was moving her hips up and down in a rhythmic motion. She gained speed and started to caress her nipples with the other hand. Julie was in full control of her desires. She reached for her vibrator slipped it in her steaming hot pussy and let loose. Her panties were pushed aside and she was pumping herself as fast as she could. Julie new Ted was watching but could only concentrate on pleasuring herself.

As Ted watched he undressed, he was wearing skintight briefs, which his erection tore through. He was hard as a rock and his desire for his wife consumed him. She was primed and ready. Ted was masturbating himself as he watched. Moving his hand up and down his shaft slowly, taking he fingers and tracing the head of his penis and then back down again. As he watched he waited for the right moment to come. He stood up walked quietly into the room where Julie was, and began to get involved. Julie was still consumed in her own pleasure when Ted took the vibrator from her. She looked up and grabbed for him. They kissed passionately. They both wanted each other and new this would be an afternoon to remember. Julie reached for his hard on and stroked him hard yet gentle. Ted meantime was exploring Julie’s body with his hands and mouth. He immediately went for her breast, kissing them and sucking her nipples. His hands continued the conquest of her vagina. She was extremely wet. Ted moved slowly down to lick her thighs. He could smell her sweetness and was ready to taste her. Ted used his tongue on the top of her vagina and moved it rhythmically in circles. Sucking her labia into his mouth he probed deeply with his tongue. Julie was in bliss she glanced down to see Ted’s faced buried in her. She wanted him. Ted took his time and paid great attention to his woman. He used his tongue masterfully bringing Julie to orgasm. Her legs tensed up and she screamed with pleasure, it was now her turn.

Julie jumped up like a tiger going after prey. Ted was standing up and Julie moved him over to the chair. As Ted sat Julie already had his penis in her mouth. Licking him up and down. She swallowed him deeper and deeper. Julie was on her knees and in control of her voyeur. She moved her tongue in circles over his head, and went to work. Julie sucked Ted’s penis almost bringing him to cum. As she felted him tense up she stopped and grabbed him tightly preventing him from cumming. She looked up smiled coyly and said, “you will cum when I tell you too”. She took him in her mouth again sucking him deeply all the while with her eyes fixed on her man. Julie licked him up and down and all around. She ached between her legs and it was time to put that big shaft to use.

Julie wanted her mate make her feel real naughty. Julie moved to the edge of the bed, stripped down and told Ted to stay where he was. Julie got onto all fours reached behind her and slipped three fingers into her vagina. She looked back at Ted and said, “ Are you man enough?” Ted took that as an invitation and knew he was up to the challenge. He moved over a slipped himself into her. They both moaned with pleasure. Julie felt overwhelmingly aroused, she immediately came has he entered her. She moved her body back in forth has Ted pumped himself in. He felt the intense pressure building in him as he moved faster and faster. Julie felt Ted tense up as well. She wanted him to cum. She felt his penis pulsate and she screamed again with bliss, Ted moaned as he came in her, he could not believe how much he came and how intense his orgasm was. He could feel Julie cumming as well as her body clinched him inside of her. The both moved in rhythm together moaning and climaxing. They fell back on the bed and kissed each other as passionately as they could. Ted and Julie embraced in a lustful way and were both smiling and reflecting on what just happened.

After a while, Ted apologized for neglecting her as he held her close. He promised would rekindle the fire. Julie said that’s O.K. there is always the 2pm show.