The Encounters Ch. 02

Story Info
The dreams.
1.3k words
4.02
11.3k
4
0

Part 2 of the 15 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 01/17/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I don't know how long I lay there before I woke up. At least I thought I woke up. The room was bright. The light hurt my eyes. Great I thought I left the lights on when I went to bed. I struggled to get up and turn off the lights and discovered I couldn't move. I seemed to be paralyzed. I struggled. At least I thought I struggled. My mind told me I was struggling anyway. A shadow passed over me. I couldn't see clearly. It was just a dark blurry shadow. I felt the bed move. Funny I thought I can feel the bed I was laying on, the pillow under my head, the wrinkles in the sheet on the mattress under me. I could feel the coolness of the air around me, there were no blankets covering me. I knew I was in my own room, I could hear the familiar sounds of the clock in the living room ticking, the water gurgling in the fish tank in the dining room, the neighbor's dog barking next door. Then there were the familiar smells of my room and house. I lay there not understanding the signals my mind was giving me. Am I having a dream? Yes, it is a dream I thought as my mind wandered.

I felt the bed move again as something crawled onto the foot of the bed. I tried to look and spoke up as I felt something warm and rough being placed on my ankles and my legs were drawn apart. I didn't understand at all what was taking place in this dream.

The bed shifted again, and something or someone crawled up between my legs and leaned down over me. It was large blurry dark shadow. The bed shifted again as something was placed on either side of me. The shadow left me momentarily as it leaned back and the light hit my eyes again. Whatever was placed beside me was removed to. Funny I thought, it felt like something was over my eyes keeping me from seeing, making everything blurry. There were no other sounds other than the creaking of the bed as the dark object moved.

The shadow leaned down again this time I felt warm rough things like hands touching me. I wasn't sure what they were. They started caressing me, touching me all over raising goose bumps. It felt good as they slowly slid over me, up and down my sides, over my breasts and then down to my stomach, then back to my breasts, stopping to play with my nipples, tweaking at them. I relaxed, letting the sensations lull me.

This I knew was going to be a beautiful dream. I could feel warmth growing deep within me. I had dreams somewhat like this when I was young, when I first explored my body and discovered masturbation. Then I discovered I could excite myself and have orgasms even in my sleep by dreaming. I had often dreamed of being with a boy and in my dreams I would bring myself to having an orgasm with him. I felt that this was going to be one of those dreams. I knew it was my hands that were wandering over my body, exploring me. There were also times when Chad took me in my sleep that I felt the same way, I moaned his name thinking it was he that was exploring me. My mind told me so.

I felt warm lips kissing me, on my lips, neck and suckling at my breasts exciting me even more and then felt them move down my stomach and stop at my mound, lingering there. I could feel a warm tongue and breath caressing me as the lips traveled. I eagerly waited for it to continue on. I could feel my heat growing.

The bed moved again as my dream lover shifted and the lips and tongue moved on. I felt my hips and legs being lifted up and my thighs spread wider to meet them. I shivered in anticipation. A sudden and very intense orgasm surged through me as the lips and tongue found what they were searching for. The caressing of the tongue and lips continued through several more orgasms as my legs were placed on hot shoulders and the hands slipped under them and up to my breasts and fondled them, tweaking and rubbing my nipples sending shivers through out me intensifying the action down below as the lips pulled and sucked in on my clit and the tongue flicked at it before it dove deep into and out of my pussy and licked against my clit again.

Another orgasm tore through me and as my body was coming down from it, I felt the bed shift again as my legs were lifted up and off my lover's shoulders and placed down on the bed. The dark shadow again moved up over me as the lips and tongue worked their way back up my body stopping to linger at my breasts and suckle there before moving up to my neck and mouth. A long hard kiss lingered leaving me gasping for breath. I could feel a large very hard hot log being pressed between us, extending from my mound to the bottom of my ribcage. I knew what it was, could picture it in my mind and waited anxiously for my lover to deliver it.

I felt the bed shift again as I felt his hips and groin lift up off of me and the log move from between us and slide down my stomach and slip between my legs and slide across my swollen opening. It lingered there with the engorged head pressing against me, just at my opening, teasing me. I tried to move against it, wanting to drive it into me but couldn't. I still couldn't move. I could feel it sliding back and forth and up and down parting the swollen lips guarding my pussy then again lingering at my opening, slightly pressing in. Again and again I felt this movement. It was driving me crazy.

The pressure increased and I felt my swollen lips part further as the engorged head was slowly pushed in. Oh god the entry felt good. I thought I felt myself push up against the pressure. Still it went in no further. I was disappointed as I felt it pulled free. It was again placed at my opening with just slight pressure pushing against me when the pressure increased and it was pushed back in. This continued for several minutes driving me further into craziness. I could hear myself screaming now in this dream, wanting it to be forced deeper. Still, this action was repeated over and over. I could hear myself begging. After several more minutes of agony, the pressure increased as the hard shaft was pushed in deeper. My body tensed as I felt him stretching me. He paused and held still letting my body adjust to his size before pulling out and again doing just as he had before, only now pushing in deeper with each slow thrust in and stopping each time at the new depth. He continued this for what seemed like ages, driving me into an orgasm before he paused again and slowly pushed in deeper. Again my body tensed as I felt him stretching me even more.

He repeated all of this again and again until not only was I exhausted with many orgasms but I finally felt his groin against mine. His engorged cock was fully within me, the engorged head pressing my cervix and seemly pushing it up into my stomach. He lay there still, just slightly flexing his shaft, letting the head rub against the deepest part of me, my cervix when I felt him tense, his cock flexing harder as I felt him release a torrent of cum. With a slight moan coming from him, I orgasmed in time with him.