The Encounters Ch. 04

Story Info
Chad and the stranger.
2k words
3.8
9.8k
3

Part 4 of the 15 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 01/17/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sara692
Sara692
181 Followers

I was startled out of my thoughts when Chad walked through the front door. I jumped up and hugged him all the while he was pulling me toward the bed room.

"Honey, we can't I have a bad yeast infection."

"No matter, there just won't be oral sex this time."

He quickly pulled me out of my robe and into bed. I was still aroused and had been partially aroused all the time since the dreams started. He wasted no time in entering me when he felt my aroused state and we fucked like rabbits through the night. It was like I couldn't get enough. He barely had time to recover from each of his releases into me before I insisted he do me again. I rode him when he no longer had strength to fuck me. I had to give him head to get him hard when that happened. We wasted no time in small talk.

I had no dreams of my dark lover and was exhausted when the light of morning entered the room. Although Chad had kept me occupied all night he had already left. I lay in bed waiting for my alarm clock to buzz thinking of the events of the night. Even though the sex had left me exhausted, something was missing. I didn't feel I had gotten enough. The sex hadn't been that satisfying.

I fixed a light breakfast of cereal and ate before getting into the shower. I had already decided I would go in late for work and being tired, was going to take my time getting ready. I was standing in the shower letting the hot water cascade over my body when I realized I had no headache. I had no dream and no headache. Strange I thought. All I needed was sex even if it didn't seem adequate. Was adequate the word? No satisfying was more like it. Chad just didn't do it last night. I'd never felt this way before after having sex with him. It was like I needed something more. I couldn't really explain it. The sex, even though I had several orgasms just didn't give me that deep fullness that I had felt or supposedly felt or imagined in my dreams.

The guy from the club found his way into my thoughts just then when I got to thinking about the dreams. Although they were just dreams and I usually woke feeling horny, I did have the feeling that my body was sexually satisfied unlike this morning. I couldn't understand how a dream could do this. How imagining having sex could leave such a satisfied feeling. I got to thinking of the size of his cock how large it had been in the dream when I saw it. Was that it? Was having a large cock in the dreams giving me that full satisfying feeling? I've heard all the arguments of small verses large and which may be more satisfying but what was really true? I did a little research on the net some time ago and what I found out was size didn't really matter. It was how a guy used his tool and how long he could last. Why then was the sex with Chad a little disappointing? I really wondered about the size question. I did feel the size of the guy at the club and he was bigger than Chad, a whole lot bigger. Was my over active imagination causing this conflict? I noticed I had gotten a little aroused with this thinking but decided I would do nothing about it and finished showering. I patted myself dry, dressed and put on what little makeup I usually wore and left for work. Although work took up my day, the guy from the club did occupy part of my thoughts. I wondered what I would do about it.

I had decided to go to the gym after work since I had been feeling better and resume my workouts. I loved to work up a good sweat and generally tried to work out for an hour or two each day. I kept a gym bag in the car with my workout shorts and halter and swim suit. I had a one piece and a rather skimpy white bikini too. What I wore swimming depended upon the others that were there and my mood. The club I belonged to had a large swimming pool and I loved to swim. Swimming alone gives me a good workout but I do lift weights and do all of the machines. Sometimes I do a lot of running but that is usually around my neighborhood. My activities keep my body slender and in shape. I am a 24 year old 5'4" natural blonde with striking blue eyes and a perfectly slim body at 110 lbs at my heaviest which wasn't often. My weight usually hovers around 106 lbs. My 34 B-cup breasts had small pink areolas and slightly darker nipples and didn't need the support of a bra. I am proud of my body and depending upon my mood I sometimes liked to show it off. Amber didn't belong to the gym and she didn't know this side of me. I'm not entirely conservative like she believed I was.

Today there was a younger crowd and a few good looking guys so after my workout with the weights, I showered and put on my bikini. I get a lot of looks and kind of flirt with the guys, not actually talking with them but make sure they see me before I dive in and begin swimming laps. One guy actually dove in beside me in the next lane and kept up with me. Tiring, we paused at the edge of the pool and he started to strike up a conversation when I saw "him" out of the corner of my eye, the guy from the club. He was watching me. I turned and looked directly at him. He made no effort to hide but stood there and smiled. The guy that was trying to talk with me touched my arm and drew my attention back to him. When I looked back to "him" he was gone.

Now totally distracted, I shined the swimmer beside me on and told him I had to go. He had been asking for my name and phone number but I mumbled some remark that I would see him next time and maybe then but not just now. When I climbed out of the pool I saw "him" again watching me from the weight room window that overlooked the pool. I kept an eye on him as I walked to the women's changing room. He watched me all the way. I quickly dressed and tried to catch him in the weight room but he was gone when I got there. I wanted to know who he was and why he was watching me. I didn't see him in the parking lot and didn't notice as he followed me home.

When I got home, I saw the light on my answering machine blinking. It was Chad explaining he wouldn't be able to make it over tonight. He would be working late into the night and it looked like he might be going on another trip and would have to leave sometime tomorrow. I was disappointed to say the least. I wanted him here for the night. As I closed the living room curtains, I glance out at the street and saw "him". At least I thought it was him. It was getting dark so I wasn't sure.

The way I felt during the dreams was unquestionably the best sex I've ever had. I watched "Him" through a space in the curtain until it was too dark to see. I thought he had walked past my view to the side yard of my neighbor where I lost him. After that I walked around making sure all the doors and windows were locked. I was now getting quite curious about him. I guess I should have been more afraid than curious but I was thinking about the dreams. What I was thinking was dangerous and stupid.

I thought if it is not dreams and "He" is somehow getting in and fucking me, I wanted to be ready for him. I decided to have a little fun. I wanted to show off for him if he was in the shadows outside my windows waiting. Somehow I knew he would be. I headed to the bath.

I walked into the bath and filled the tub full of hot water, turned off the tap and slowly undressed. The bath is surrounded in mirrors and I knew what he would be seeing. I was close to him there in the bathroom so I knew he would be getting a very close and intimate look at me. Heck, we were about 4 or 5 feet apart if he was standing at the window. Besides, if it was him, he already knew my body. In my dreams he always explored it. I kind of did a slow strip tease examining myself in the mirrors as I took off each article of clothing. When I was completely nude, I ran my hands over my body, cupping each breast and did an exam of each one. I then worked my hands down from my breasts across my flat stomach and rubbed them across my mound. I could imagine seeing him at least I thought it was him, just outside the window in one of the mirrors but I didn't let on that I knew he was there. I wondered how long it would take before he would come in. He had to have a key. I thought about the time at the club when I held him and felt his size. I was curious if he would come in.

I tested the water and slowly lowered myself into the tub. The tub is under the window and standing outside with ones face almost against the screen, you can look down into the tub. If there had been no screen, he could reach in and touch me. Knowing this, I knew I would be able to put on a very good show for him. I took my time soaking and bathing and stood several times to soap myself down, rubbing my soapy hands over my body letting him take in the view. I never looked directly at the window but would take side-glances and could make out some blurry facial features through the screen. I wondered why he was still there and not coming inside. During this time I had let out my soaking water and used the hand sprayer to wash the soap off my body. I also shaved my legs while standing before him making sure he had a very good look at my love mound and pussy in the process. Then lying back in the tub I placed each leg up on either the side of the tub and soaped down my pussy and got my razor and shaved, only leaving the little golden patch. Most guys go wild over that. I carefully spread the lips while working the razor around the area. The moisture seeping from there was mixing with the soap and I was having difficulty holding on to the razor and shaving. My heart was beating rapidly and in the excitement I was getting myself close to orgasm. I dropped the razor and grabbed the hand sprayer and turned it on to a heavy spray and in using it, I had an orgasm in front of him. He was not quiet in his excitement and I, even with the moaning I was making, heard him muffle a low groan. After the bath, I dried myself and went and lay down on my bed with my pussy facing the window, my feet touching the wall and played with myself again and again to show him how I liked to be pleased. I fell asleep waiting and awoke the next morning tired but I had no dream. Strange I thought.

Sara692
Sara692
181 Followers