The Encounters Ch. 07

Story Info
The stranger.
2.3k words
3.89
9.4k
3

Part 7 of the 15 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 01/17/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sara692
Sara692
181 Followers

I was shocked. I stood there looking at him. He had rolled onto his back and was looking at me with a grin on his face. I tried to cover up and was turning away when strong arms locked around me.

"Where you going babe?"

I recognized the voice. It was "Him" and I was locked in his arms. I struggled as he turned me back to the guy on the bed.

"Meet my cousin. He's visiting from Africa. Doesn't know much English which is why you are here. You're going to teach him English and a lot of other things. He's never had a white woman before.

I was watching mesmerized as the large mass of flesh between his legs was growing hard. He hadn't been circumcised and his growing cock was straining to poke free of it. I had never seen a cock with foreskin and I couldn't take my eyes from it. The mass of skin made it look even larger. I was being pushed down to it, to get a closer look I guessed when my lips were place against it and my lips forced open. I gagged as it was forced into my mouth and into my throat.

"Suck it."

I tried as best as I could. I was choking and gagging. The size was straining my jaw muscles and I was having trouble stretching my mouth wide enough. The foreskin had now been pushed down off of the swollen purplish head onto the large shaft that was now slick with my saliva. The large head popped from my mouth when I was picked up and placed, straddling him, with his cock pushing against my pussy and dropped forcing his entire length into me at once. I screamed with the sudden force of the invasion, stretched instantly as I was impaled. It felt like I was being ripped apart.

I was whimpering as I was held there impaled. I couldn't move. I didn't want to. Even when I was told to start fucking him. I felt myself being lifted up and dropped back down on the hard shaft slightly hurting me so I finally took charge and started doing it myself. I could control the speed and depth now and it no longer hurt. I was getting into it and soon got into a rhythm that built up into an orgasm. The guy I was riding soon did the same when he grabbed me by my hips and shot his load up into me. I was hoping he was finished when his cock had quit its spasms but he only pushed me over onto my back and shoved his still hard cock back into me.

One thrust and he was balls deep. I screamed in ecstasy. The suddenness of it hurt but it was pleasurable pain. He stretched me to the limit and it felt like he pushed my stomach up into my lungs. I couldn't breathe as he held himself there. My hips had jumped up to meet him, my back arched with just my shoulders, head and feet on the bed. He was holding me up in the air impaled on him with his hands around my hips. He held me this way as he started pounding that huge log into me. I was screaming with pleasure telling him to fuck me faster and harder. After several thrusts, my weight got to be too much for him and he dropped me back down upon the bed and leaned over me on his knees and hands. He was shoving into me so hard that his cock was literally lifting my hips up off the bed on each inward thrust. I was screaming my pleasure and started bucking up to meet him. His cock was so big and hard and I was like an animal in heat. I grabbed the bottom of the headboard with my hands above my head to give me better leverage to meet him. He fucked me into orgasm after orgasm this way not stopping or slowing down as my body convulsed and spasmed. It was when I felt him falter and stiffen more that I knew he was about to unload into me. He gave one last shove and had himself buried to his balls when his muscles started their spasms and contractions. I felt his huge rod flexing as each squirt of cum raced through it and into me. Gobs and gobs kept coming and filling me. We held still, and I could feel it all as his cock pumped his cum deep into me. When his contractions stopped, he continued his thrusting, carrying me into another orgasm. When this one calmed down he lay down on me.

I had my arms and legs around him as we were embracing; it felt so good and so hot. We lay there that way until he shrank and slipped from me and rolled off. He had finally exhausted himself and was soon snoring. I lay there thinking of the trouble I was in when a voice in the background spoke.

"He didn't last as long as I thought he would. It must have been the excitement of a white woman. You know you are his first."

I glanced over and saw him sitting there stroking himself. He had been watching the whole time. He was extremely hard and just caught himself before he shot his wad. I saw him tense up and grip his shaft hard to stop it.

"Is he safe?"

"You mean disease free? Yes, I wouldn't let him fuck my women otherwise. He's been tested."

"What do you mean, your women? I'm not your woman!"

"Well, actually you are. Who do you think has been fucking you this past week? You wanted it so I think you are pretty much mine."

I had nothing to cover myself with so I when I sat up and looked at him I made no attempt to try. I could feel cum seeping from me and sliding down my crack. I was tired but I still did not want to give in and let him win.

"Who are you?" I wanted to know his name so I could call him something other than you fucking bastard or other names. I needed to try to get away so I thought to try to use the psychology I had learned in school and so far had never put to good use. I needed to disarm the situation.

"You can call me Wayne. Him you can call Mau. It's African."

I was about to reply when he ordered me to come to him. I started to hesitate but decided better of it. I needed to try to get control. When I got to him he told me to kneel in front of him which I did. I knew what he wanted before he said it and leaned over to him and grasp him with my hands. One hand I placed just below the swollen head and the other just below that. Still, I didn't touch the bottom of his shaft. I was pulling on him; making him harder as I watched precum form a large pearl in the opening. He placed one of his hands on my head gripping my hair in his fist and forced it down to him placing the swollen head at my lips. He wiped the precum on them and forced them apart as I took the swollen head into my mouth. It was all I could do to take just his head. I could taste him as I twirled my tongue around and across his opening. I tried to force the tip of my tongue into him almost making him cum but he clenched his muscles to stop it. I had both hands on him; one below the other and still there was room for one more. It also was so thick I couldn't reach around it and it was so hard. I started jacking him off forcing the remaining precum that was still inside into my mouth and started sucking hard.

I was repulsed by this and I wanted to get it over with. I would have rather had him fucking my pussy than to suck him off. It didn't take long. He had been close before I started and I soon had him moaning. I knew he was beginning when he seemed to get harder and the muscles in his groin tensed up. When the flood came, I started choking on it. It was thick and heavy and so much that I couldn't swallow any of it. Each time his cock flexed, he shot more into my already full mouth. It was flowing out the sides of my mouth and down my chin dropping onto my breasts and from there, sliding down my stomach and pooling in my golden patch, a thick whitish streaming gob. I sucked hard on his tip making him quiver and he finally pushed me away saying he couldn't take it anymore.

As he was recovering, he sat there moaning, "Fuck, girl you drained my fucking balls, they ache. I've never had them ache like that."

I was sitting back looking at both him and the slime that was covering my breasts, stomach and mound thinking. This was the first time I had ever had a man cum in my mouth and it made me feel slutty and dirty. It also just dawned on me that he and his cousin seemed to produce a lot more cum than any white guy I had ever experienced. Chad produces only a small amount that usually stays inside me. These guys flood me with gobs and gobs of cum that flow from me.

I was jerked back to reality when he spoke.

"You like big black cocks don't you."

I didn't know what to say. I felt like a whore a dirty and diseased whore. No one would ever want me again. Not Chad or anyone. My parents or siblings would cast me away; disown me if they found out. I was an outcast. I was kneeling looking at the cum that was matting and drying in my golden patch, some that had slid down further and mixed with that of his cousins'. I couldn't look at him. I thought I would have been better off letting Chad's father take me as much as I would have despised that. The sex had been good really good but I couldn't say it. I couldn't admit something like that, not to him and not to myself.

"No matter if you say it or not, you know you do."

He stood up, leaned down and pulled me up into his arms. Holding me to him, he leaned down and kissed me. I hated myself for responding and kissing back our tongues dueling. I felt him growing hard as we were kissing, his hard shaft sliding up into the drying slime that was coating my mound and stomach. I reached down and grasp it tightly. I thought he was going to take me. I wanted him to.

He broke the kiss and said, "Go clean up, Mau will be awake in a few hours. You need to be ready for him. He will give you a much longer workout this time. Sometimes I think he has more control than I do and can last longer."

He led me into the bath and pushed me into the shower turning on the water at the same time. I didn't need to be convinced and told again, I felt dirty. I had been grasping him all the while and was disappointed when he didn't get into the shower with me. He just stood there watching me, his beautiful hardness sticking straight out at me.

I closed my eyes and stood under the now hot spray confused with my thoughts. This was wrong, the feelings I was having towards him. I didn't understand my response to him when he kissed me, the longing to have him inside me. I shuddered at the thought of what others might think of me. I was a whore now. I felt like one. Would I be able to get away? Would they eventually dispose of me when I was no longer needed or wanted? I opened my eyes and looked around. Wayne if that was his name was no longer there watching me. I hadn't heard him leave. I washed, looking over my body carefully to see if I had been hurt in any way. Mau, if that was his name, had been rough. At first it had hurt but then after my body adjusted to him it had been complete and total ecstasy. I discovered it didn't matter what he looked like. What mattered was what he was doing to me, how good it felt.

I noticed there were sweet smelling body washes and I selected lavender, my favorite. I washed well, several times. I cleaned myself well down below too with a hand held and almost orgasmed when the spray hit me in the right spots. I decided right then I would do whatever was required of me and hoped they would let me go when they were finished with me. I finished washing and dried myself with a large white towel and wrapped up in it and peaked back into the bed room. Mau was still sleeping. I quietly again looked for my clothes and discovered nothing at all in the room or closet. No clothes what so ever, men's nor women's. They must be somewhere else I thought. I quietly opened the bedroom door and quietly walked into the next room. Wayne was sitting there dressed in sweat pants with no shirt watching me.

Sara692
Sara692
181 Followers