The Encounters Ch. 08

Story Info
The task.
2.2k words
3.81
8.2k
2
0

Part 8 of the 15 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 01/17/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sara692
Sara692
181 Followers

"Sara, come sit!" He didn't ask but ordered me and I did as I was told. I reluctantly walked over and sat near him. I still didn't know what was expected of me or if I would be free to go. I sat there for a few minutes while he just looked at me. He eventually reached over and took away my towel leaving me nude.

"Where are my clothes?" I asked not bothering to try to hide my body from him; I went one step further and spread my legs a little so he could get a good look at me. I sat facing him.

"There will be no need for clothes while you are here."

While I am here, did I hear that right, while I am here I thought silently. I sat there looking at him not saying anything just yet.

"What do you mean while I am here? At some point are you going to let me go?"

"Yes, let me explain your duties. First off, you need to tell me that you are mine. You will do everything I ask of you without reservations. You are my woman and will do as I say and will do anything to please me. Am I clear on that?"

At first I only shook my head yes I understood but then as he stared at me, I finally spoke. "Yes I understand I am yours and will do as you please."

"Good. Mau only speaks a little broken French and his native tongue. You will teach him English. I know of no faster way to learn but to have a woman's body as a reward. The faster he learns, the more he will have you. I have already explained things to him and he understands. His lessons will start when he wakes up."

I nodded my head understanding what he was saying. I and my body would be the reward for his learning English.

"If they are to start when he wakes up, why then did you already let him have me?"

"It was to let him know what he would be missing if he didn't learn. As it is he is very eager to start his lessons and last night wasn't the first time he had you. He has watched me with you and has taken part for the last week. I wanted to show him how white women like to be treated. Where he is from they treat their cattle better than their women. They beat them if they won't have sex when demanded and the small girls begin breeding soon after their first period."

I had been glancing around and had spied my purse lying on the counter by the garage door. I suspected my clothes were hidden close by too. I was also watching him and the tent that was forming at his groin. His large cock was beginning to strain the sweat pants, wanting to be set free. I was watching his face as he kept looking at me and I could see he wanted to fuck me. I was beginning to think if I could get him tired and with both of them asleep, I could get away. Actually I didn't need my clothes, his sweat pants or whatever else I could find would do. I knew my car was in the garage and if I could get there I could get away. I was just making up my mind what to do and was getting ready to lean over and grasp his hardness and release it when Mau staggered into the room wiping sleep from his eyes. I don't know why but my eyes went directly to the mass of flesh hanging between his legs. I hadn't noticed earlier when he was laying down and I was forced down on him, but his sack and balls were large too. His balls were larger than Wayne's and probably produced more cum too I thought. I was mesmerized watching his cock start to grow when he spied me sitting there and started walking towards me. The few seconds it took to get to me, he was fully hard and I suspected he thought he was going to get to fuck me right then and was pushing me down when Wayne stopped him.

"No, English lessons first. You learn and then you get."

Wayne spoke first in English and then in whatever the language was of his tribe. I guess it was for my benefit too so I knew what was going on. There was a pained look in Mau's eyes but then he settled back and let Wayne direct things. It looked like Wayne was going to teach too but after a while he had me take over and just sat back and watched, speaking up in the native tongue when Mau didn't understand. When Mau learned a phrase or word and understood it, Wayne would let him have me for a short time orally. His long tongue sent me over the edge several times. I was amazed he remained hard through the entire first lesson. When Wayne thought Mau learned enough for the day, he told him to go to the bedroom and wait for his reward. He held me back.

"OK Sara, you will do whatever Mau wants you to do. I'm pretty sure all he will do is just fuck you. Another reason we are doing lesions this way is that if left alone with just you with no other women around to distract him, he would be after you constantly and would give you very little time to rest. In his village, the tribal customs are that the women are taken whenever the men want them. One or more may belong to one man but are passed around when convenient with the other unmarried men in the family or special friends. However, the chief controls the schedule of any beatings. I am playing that role here."

"Would I be beaten if I refused?"

He laughed. "I don't think you would refuse. I think you like big black cock too much."

I didn't think I would either. Not now, I thought silently to myself as we walked into the room and I saw Mau laying on the bed, his huge swollen cock at the ready. He wasn't that good to look at, his scars and all, but his huge cock kept me mesmerized. I eagerly crawled onto the bed. Our English lessons had started out with sex talk, and I had him explain what he wanted me to do.

"Ride me, ride my big fat cock."

I did as he told me. I was already wet with anticipation and fully swollen open to receive him. All thoughts of escaping were gone now. I crawled up and straddled him, sliding his swollen head through my slickness, parting the lips guarding my opening and positioned him. It was all I could do to constrain myself from just dropping down and being impaled. I wanted to go down slowly, to feel every inch of him, every swollen ripple. His shaft was thicker than my wrist and the swollen head was almost the size of my fist. I closed my eyes and slowly lowered, feeling the head part me. Oh god it felt good as I slid further down his shaft. My hands were on his chest holding me up, my feet placed on either side of him. I could feel him stretching me, opening me more. He was touching and rubbing against every nerve ending available in my pussy. I was all the way down and sitting on him before I knew it. There was no pain, no hurting as I rested, him pushing against my cervix, pushing it up deeper into me.

I lightly ground and thrust my groin at him letting the feel of his swollen head rub against me there sending shivers throughout my body. I wasn't aware I had been so close to an orgasm as one rose and surged through me. My body quivered and shook and convulsed in pleasure, my groin grinding into him. When my quivering slowed, he lifted me up and holding me in the air started thrusting up into me as best as he could. I finally had to help when I got my strength back and started rising and falling on him and was slapping my butt hard down on him when my next orgasm started. I dropped down hard on him impaling myself on his pole as my body twitched and milked at him. He was fondling my breasts, pinching my nipples and rising up and sucking at them when I felt him stiffen and pump gobs and gobs of his cum into me. I tried squeezing my muscles hard and tried lifting myself up trying to pull all of it from him, to squeeze it into me but finally had to sit back down on him as another orgasm roared through me.

Somehow as I was quivering in my release, he had spun me around and had me on my hands and knees and was still inside me. I didn't know how he did it or remembered him doing it but now he was thrusting into me doggy and driving me into another orgasm. They hadn't done me this way before and it felt good now that it was being done. My body adjusted to him much better this way and it felt like he was going in deeper. He had grabbed my hair with one hand and pulled my head back forcing me into him arching my back. The other hand he gripped my thigh to help hold me up and started driving his pole into me hard. He fucked me this way through several orgasms before he again pushed in hard, held himself still and shot his load into me. I couldn't understand how he could stay so hard for so long and produce so much cum. He sat back and pulled me down so I was sitting on his lap with him still inside me. We sat this way as he caressed my breasts, kissing my neck until I turned my head enough for him to kiss me on my mouth. I kissed back, turning myself around facing him and lay down upon him keeping him inside me. We stayed this way until he shrank and slipped from me and went to sleep.

I was exhausted and almost drifted off but Wayne interrupted and whispered he needed me. I rolled off and followed him from the room into another bed room off the living room. He didn't ask me to clean up; he just pushed me back upon the bed so he could crawl up between my legs and started slow fucking me while lying on me. I came several times and so did he before I fell asleep from exhaustion. I know he or both of them had taken me repeatedly throughout the night even though when I woke the next morning, I was laying beside Wayne. My body was tired and sore.

I got up slipping from bed quietly and went into the master bath. When I spied the large sunken tub, I immediately filled it with hot water and slipped in. It felt like heaven and I soaked the tired soreness away. I had been soaking for several hours when I noticed my hands were starting to wrinkle and began wondering why no one had been in to check on me. I quietly slipped from the tub and wrapped up in a large towel and peeked into the bedroom. There was no one there. The house was quiet so I walked from the bedroom and wandered through the rest of the house. I found myself alone. I went back to the living room and looked around again for my purse and spied it in the same place although this time it was on top of my neatly folded clothes which were lying on top of a box. Curious I went to it and first checked my purse. My car keys were in it along with my .38. It was still loaded. I was getting very confused now wondering just what this meant. I peeked into the garage and found my car still there. I didn't understand at all now. Did this mean I was free to go? Still wrapped in the towel, I went back into the house to get my clothes and dress. I looked into the boxes under my clothes and found a new outfit, consisting of a beautiful white silk blouse and matching white lace bra and panties with a soft dark blue wool skirt and jacket. It was the softest wool I had ever felt. Under it all was this note.

"I hope in a small way this makes up for what I have put you through. You are free to go if you wish. There was never any intention to hurt you in any way. I along with Mau hope you stay for the rest of the weekend and help with his lessons. We will be back home by 2:00. Hope you will still be there."

Wayne

Sara692
Sara692
181 Followers