The Encounters Ch. 10

Story Info
The Brother.
2.6k words
3.65
9.5k
2
0

Part 10 of the 15 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 01/17/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sara692
Sara692
181 Followers

I was totally exhausted by morning but I slipped out of bed and walked to the shower to clean up. I could feel his cum oozing from me and running down the inside of my thighs as I walked. I wanted to savor the feel of his cum as it leaked from me knowing I had gobs of it inside me. I was beginning to like the feel of it as I walked and felt the squishy feeling between my legs.

I turned the hot spray to high and savored the prickly feel of the sprays force on my skin. Before beginning to wash, I reached down slid my finger through the slickness and brought it to my nose and smelled the musky smell. Instinctively, my finger went to my mouth and I tasted him sucking him from my finger. Knowing I had a black man's cum and his sperm swimming inside me excited me. This was a new feeling for me and I was getting to like the feel of a black man's cock in my pussy. I had never felt more alive.

I heard stirrings coming from the bedroom as I soaped down. I was hoping Wayne would get home early and we could all get into bed together. I had two black men fucking me and I wanted to get all I could before I had to leave. My body felt like it just couldn't get enough of them. I wondered how I would act around Chad after this weekend, if he would be able to satisfy me. Would I be satisfied with his small cock? I didn't know how I felt about him now. Would he be able to sense a change in me? Would I be satisfied with other white men? I was lost in these thoughts as I heard Wayne talking. I quickly finished showering and patted myself dry. After wrapping up in the towel that almost didn't cover me, I walked into an empty bedroom. I heard them in another part of the house, in the kitchen I thought. There was another person talking that I didn't recognize. He was speaking a language I didn't understand. It sounded like Mau's native tongue. Undecided on what to do, I hung out in the bedroom for a while until there was silence. I thought I had heard a door close and thought they had left so I left the bedroom and entered the living room. I was startled to see them standing there just off the kitchen looking at me. They must have been whispering to each other as I had not heard them and startled them as much as I startled myself. There was this black kid standing between them. He was the first to see me then the others looked my way. Wayne was the first to speak.

"Sara, go get dressed. Then come back here so we can all talk and I can introduce you to Mau's brother."

I nodded, turned and went to the master bedroom to dress. As I quickly dressed I was wondering what this was about. There had been no mention of a brother. Where did he come from? I wondered if I would be involved with him too. He was just a kid. He could be younger or older I thought. I didn't really want to get involved in something like that. I had my career to think about. I brushed my hair and made myself presentable. I had dressed in what I had been wearing last Thursday night and wished I had dressed even more conservatively in something like baggy jeans and baggy shirt. As it was, the kid's eyes bugged out when he first saw me wrapped in the towel. I guess I had taken too long to dress as Wayne came to get me and stood there waiting.

"What's this all about Wayne?" I asked as he had me by the arm and was walking me to the kitchen. I was smelling bacon frying and discovered I was starved.

"We'll talk about this while we have brunch."

The kid wasn't there as we entered the kitchen and I looked around for him. Mau was cooking.

"Where's the Kid?"

"He went to clean up." Wayne replied. "You might as well sit. This is going to be a long story." I sat as Wayne continued. "I guess we'll call him Jake since his name is hard to pronounce, is Mau's brother. I had him smuggled into the country after we found out their family has been wiped out by the rebels fighting in their country. Their whole village was slaughtered. Jake was only one of several that hid out and escaped. I had to get him here."

I didn't know what to say and just nodded in understanding as Wayne continued.

"He will be staying here until I can make better arrangements for him and Mau. They both do have citizenship rights here and in France as their mother and father were citizens but it will take a while to sort out. For now though they will both stay here."

I was getting concerned now and finally spoke up. "What is my arrangement going to be?" After having such fantastic sex, I wasn't sure I wanted to give it up although I knew I should just let this be one fantastic weekend lodged into memory and nothing more.

Brunch was ready and being placed on the table as Wayne sat there and thought about what I just said. "We'll just have to play that by ear."

The kid came and sat down with us. He wouldn't take his eyes off of me and sat there staring as I was introduced as a friend of his brother and Wayne. "Jake, Sara here is an attorney and is going to help us get your and Mau's papers in order so you can both stay here in the states. You OK with that?" He nodded as I understood what my job would now be. In a way, I hoped that was all it was going to be.

It was getting late when Wayne gathered my things and walked me to my car.

"I'll see you tomorrow at your office."

I nodded back. He acted like it was a done deal that I would help him. I guess he was right. I drove home in silence thinking of the problems I was going to have. I got home and saw the answering machine was blinking, 20 some messages. Most were from Chad. I ignored them. Several were from Amber wondering where I was. I called her right up and told her I had been out of town and would see her tomorrow. Small talk ensued and didn't last long. I made no mention of my weekend. I then listened to Chad's messages. He was wondering where I was also. He had been calling several times a day. His last message told me he would be home Tuesday and would see me then. I called him back and got his voice mail, was glad for that and told him I would be over to see him Tuesday night. I would spend the night with him.

I ate a light dinner, made a list of things I needed to get done tomorrow and went to bed setting the alarm to get up early. When my head hit the pillow, I was out like a light. I slept hard until the alarm sounded. I did the usual morning routine to get ready for work, eating a fast breakfast and drove to work. I wondered how my day would go.

I needn't had worried. My desk was swamped. I had several new cases that needed to be disposed of. I noticed on my calendar, Wayne had been penciled in for 3:00. I wondered how that would go. Black cock was on my mind for the rest of the day and I found myself looking intently at the men that were black not only in the office but those I saw out on the street. I was curious if the rumors that I had heard were true, that all black men were large and perform better than any white guy.

This was a large firm and there were partners that were black and I guess four or five law clerks that were black also. I had never really considered them before, as in possible lays. Several had tried to get me to go out but I had always made excuses not to. I knew when they asked I wouldn't go out with any of them. I had found out a long time ago it was bad policy to date someone at the office. I knew of several bad instances and all ended with one or the other being fired or disciplined. I wasn't about to get involved but then black cock kept popping into my mind.

I worked through lunch finally getting caught up ten minutes before the meeting with Wayne. I used that time to look up what we may need to get the paperwork started. I jotted down a few notes and waited for the receptionist to announce Wayne my next client. I wished he had selected one of the other partners and I was worried as to how the meeting would go. I hoped it would be formal. The receptionist called and I told her I would be down to meet them and take them to the conference room next to the receptionist desk. I wanted this meeting to be as public as possible. It was directly behind her and with the large windows, there would be no privacy. I was afraid of what might have taken place behind the closed door of my office. Not just what Wayne might do but what I might have done. I discovered as I got up from my desk and descended the stairs from my floor to the lobby I was flush and a little horny.

The three were waiting for me. I didn't know to be glad or not. With the kid there, at least in my mind, I would be occupied with the task at hand and not the gifts the two men had between their legs. I led them to the room and seated them. The kid sat beside me and kept his eyes glued on me. I knew what he was thinking. I couldn't help but notice the effect I had on him even though he was silent the whole time. Wayne and Mau sat across from me and Wayne did all the talking while I kept glancing out the side of my eye at the kids lap. He was wearing baggy sweat pants that were well tented and it wasn't a small tent either. Damn I thought, are they all large. I've got to keep my mind where it should be and not on him.

I was glad Wayne had all the necessary paperwork, birth certificates of not only Mau and Jake but that of their father and mother. She was a French citizen born in Africa while he had been born in the states and had moved to Africa where they met. She was a nurse, he a doctor. All in all, the paperwork was fairly simple but would take a while to get through the red tape of the bureaucratic system. I told them they could apply for French citizenship also. They declined. The meeting took most of an hour as I was taking notes and discussing other paperwork that might be needed. All the while the kid kept his eyes roving my body. I was getting a little uncomfortable from his gaze and noticed he kept scooting his chair a little closer to me. When I noticed more than a little wet spot forming on the tip of the tent and flexing of the tent pole, I knew he was out of control and I stood up and announced the meeting was finished. I needed to get out of there. I stepped close to Wayne and whispered they needed to get the kid calmed down. I could see he was puzzled at my remark until the kid stood up. He grinned and nodded and leaned over and hit him hard in the shoulder rapidly deflating the tent.

I shook my head. "Wayne I will call you after work and let you know how things were going." I wanted to discuss the kid and the situation he would place me in if this got out of hand. I was shocked at how young the kid actually was. Mau wasn't as old as I thought either, only 19. I worked another hour and decided to leave just after 5:00. I got to my car started it and almost drove to their house when I decided I'd better not. I was horny but thought it wouldn't be a wise decision. So I called. Wayne answered on the second ring.

"Wayne."

"Wayne, we need to talk."

"Is it about the Kid? You know he has never been with a woman? "

I was silent wondering where this was about to go.

"The young native girls have been afraid of him and since he has not entered into manhood with ceremony, he's never been with a woman. There were several women that he selected for his manhood ceremony but that will never happen now that the village is gone. You know he's fascinated with you and has been asking about you. He wants you for his ceremony. He has selected you and because of this it will be you."

"Wayne, I can't. I could lose my job. It could destroy my life. I shouldn't be doing this with any of you."

"You know you can't say no. Right now all you can think about is black cock. Large black cock, our black cocks."

"Wayne, stop it." I was trying to get the thoughts out of my mind and trying to get the conversation back onto what I had accomplished with the citizenship papers for Mau and the kid but he kept on talking and interrupting me. I didn't understand what he had said earlier about the girls being afraid of the kid. It didn't dawn on me then he was talking about the kid's size. What was this ceremony he kept talking about and why was it so important?

"You know he is even longer and larger than Mau and me, he just needs to go through his ceremony and get a little training."

Oh god I thought to myself. I have to get off this, get away from these thoughts. "Look Wayne. This has got to stop. I got to go. We'll talk later at the office." Shit, I said to myself under my breath as I hung up. What in hell am I going to do? I knew the kid was large by just looking at the tent that had formed the short time we were in the office. Then there was the uncontrolled reflex as he jettisoned his load when there hadn't been any sexual contact between us nor had he sat there and played with himself. I knew then his hormones were raging out of control. It was like he had a wet dream sitting there beside me. I was glad we hadn't been in my office behind a closed door. I might have weakened right then. Now though, I had to stop this before it got out of hand. Why was this ceremony so important? Why did I have to be part of it?

Sara692
Sara692
181 Followers