The Encounters Ch. 15

Story Info
The trip home.
9.6k words
3.57
8.7k
3

Part 15 of the 15 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 01/17/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sara692
Sara692
181 Followers

Our plane was waiting for us when we arrived at the meadow and we quickly boarded and flew on to Huston where we disembarked for the night. Wayne had reserved joined rooms so we all would be together. We no sooner arrived at our rooms when he was trying to get me into bed.

"No Wayne, let's go eat first and look around." I'd never been to Huston and wanted to explore. Most of all I wanted to get to a computer. When I looked at my pill case, I noticed I missed more than 7 of the active pills. I needed to find out what to do.

He had already removed his shorts freeing an extremely engorged cock and had mine pulled off before he reluctantly agreed after I had kept pushing him away. I almost thought he was going to force me and probably would have if Jake hadn't come in the room and insisted we go eat. As we left the hotel, I saw several computers that were available for guests. I would have to use one when we got back.

Dinner was uneventful and I was disappointed no one wanted to go exploring at the time. Actually I didn't either. I picked at my food and was hoping the exploring would get Wayne's thoughts off of sex. His hands kept wandering over my thighs as we sat eating. I was getting more worried than ever thinking I may be pregnant. I needed to get to the computer to see what could be done. I was so worried I was getting a headache. I asked Wayne if I could go back to the hotel saying I didn't feel good. He and the rest could explore. They decided it would be OK. Great I thought. I walked back and sat down at one of the computers and hit the internet. I was horrified at what I found. The missing of the active pills would put me in danger. Other contraceptives should have been used to avoid pregnancy. I had missed 7 or more. I needed to check again.

I rushed back to my room and locked myself in the bathroom with my overnight bag. I checked. I had missed taking 8 of the active pills. What I found out on the internet is that I should continue taking the active I missed and then start a new pack. It would throw off my next period, delay it and I still could be pregnant. I popped one out and took it anyway. It was then I noticed a small folded up paper inside the case. I unfolded it and discovered it was from Greg. I didn't know why but he wrote down his phone number and address. He also said he would visit soon if I wanted him to. That excited me a little but also compounded my problems. How would Wayne and the others react if I had someone else?

I wondered how I got here in this mess. I was a "good girl" from a good solid southern white family of strong Catholic faith. This was against all the principles I had been raised with. Still I was intrigued with it all. It felt so fucking good. Sex hadn't been like this before, this erotic, exciting and intense. I kept looking at his phone number and finally left the bathroom and got my phone. I went back in and closed the door while starting the water in the tub. The others had not returned and I wanted privacy. I called the number both hoping he wouldn't answer and hoping he would.

"Hello, hello. I know it is you Sara. You miss me already."

"Yes, I do miss you."

"Are you home yet?"

"No, I'm in Huston."

"When will you be home?"

"Tomorrow night."

"What are you doing now?"

"Getting ready to take a long bath and soak, maybe shave my legs and all."

"Don't shave your golden patch, I like it natural."

"You do? You didn't say anything before."

"Well I do."

I heard them come into the other room and I quickly stripped and slipped into the tub as I said good bye. The hot water felt good as I leaned back in thought at what had just taken place. Would he follow me home? I was excited at the thought. I heard a ruckus in the other room and thought one of them might join me in the bath so I quickly washed and rinsed and shaved my legs avoiding my golden patch. Wayne had liked my being clean shaven with just the small patch left and I wondered how he would react to the full deal. Actually I unless I wore my bikini at the Y or beach, I usually didn't shave there although Chad had always wanted me to be bare. I kind of liked to sometimes show a little blond curl. It was funny how excited it made some men to see a little of the golden patch. I wondered if they all would like me natural. I had drained the water as I rinsed and had refilled the tub with hot water and lay back to soak. I wondered if someone would join me. I was lost in thought as I lay there waiting as I thought of the events of the past weeks.

I had been a fairly naive and innocent young white woman with a white boyfriend and now I had several black lovers and had been in an orgy with many more. Many of my so called friends would call me a slut if they knew. My family most of all would take it hard. They would not understand. I wouldn't be able to explain it to them either. How could I tell my parents and siblings that the sex with these men was the most incredible sex I had ever had? Were the sayings I heard true that once with a black, one would never go back or black men were always better lovers? When I had first heard sayings like that I thought it was all a joke or just a way to get white women in bed. Now I wasn't sure if I could ever go back to a white boy, not with their little penises.

I ran my hands across my flat stomach and wondered how it would feel to have a baby develop inside me. That was just a brief thought though, it wasn't going to happen. Not right now anyway and not with one of them. I could hear arguing in the other room, something about the order of things, like who would get to sleep together and things like that. It got pretty heated. Crap I thought is there going to be jealousy between them? That would ruin everything. I didn't want that to happen and I couldn't let it happen.

Wayne entered the bath room a few minutes later. He had undressed and was standing there looking at me in the tub. I was fascinated with his rapidly growing cock, the way it flexed as it grew. I reached and grasp it and pulled him to the tub and spread my legs as he stepped in between them and sat down. There was no talking between us as I rose up to sit down on him taking him inside me. The friction made it difficult as the hot water washed away most of my body's lubricant but still, I got him fully inside me. The tub although larger than most was not long enough to stretch out and we had to sit there with our legs bent beside each other. Still it was cozy as we hugged each other this way and kissed deeply. It felt so good to have him inside me. I could feel him clenching his groin muscles, flexing his hard shaft so I did the same trying to milk his cock. We sat this way for 15 to 20 minutes until our legs started to cramp and Wayne told me to hold to him tight and he supported my weight as he picked me up, stepped from the tub and sat me on the counter never once slipping from me. When he had me placed on the edge, he started slow thrusting, bringing me to a sudden and intense orgasm as I watched his black cock slip in and out of me. It was so erotic to watch him, his dark body against my whiteness, his black cock entering me. I was mesmerized by it. I shuddered in ecstasy as he kept thrusting through his release and gobs of cum shot up into me, a lot escaping around his shaft as he kept up his thrusting. It was glistening on his hard shaft and sliding down from my pussy and puddled under me. I reached down several times and slid my fingers through it, trying to catch it all and brought them to my mouth and sucked on them tasting him. This brought me another hard orgasm and I quivered through that as he slowed down his thrusting and held in deep against my cervix and again shot gobs of cum into me. I wrapped my legs around his waist and held him to me as his cock flexed and spasmed and filled me. This felt so good to me. I didn't want it to ever stop. He slowly shrank and slipped from me leaving me a little disappointed. We hadn't spoken much the whole time. There were just the grunts and moans of ecstasy the whole time.

He finally spoke. "You may want to clean up a little; the others are waiting for you."

I wasn't sure I had the energy after the hot bath and the much hotter sex that I just had on the bathroom counter but I stepped into the shower wondering who I would be with next. As I stood there letting the spray wash over me, I felt the energy flow back. Fuck, the sex I'm getting is incredible I thought. I never want it to end. I quickly washed and stepped from the shower and dried off. I splashed on a little lavender and walked into the next room. Both Mau and Jake were waiting for me on the bed. I crawled in between them and grasp their rapidly growing cocks, one in each hand. Watching and feeling them grow in my hands was mesmerizing in its self and I wondered how this was going to play out. They felt so hot and hard.

I heard Wayne enter the room behind us. He laughed and spoke.

"Don't know who to do first? Maybe we should make a game of it and give them equal time. I could crawl up onto the bed and let you suck me while the brothers take turns entering you from behind, say five thrusts each taking turns to see who can last the longest. We already know who will win but the kid needs the practice. What a good way to give it to him. Don't you think?"

I nodded yes and at the same time said, "Fuck yes." I had already let go of their hard cocks and crawled aside to let Wayne on the bed. He leaned up against the head board and spread his legs to let me have room. I knelled between his legs and grasp his cock and leaned down to it raising my butt up into the air. "Who gets to start first?" I asked Wayne as I started to lick him.

"Let's have Mau start. He can get you ready for the kid's big cock. We have to get you wet enough first."

There wasn't much to do to do that, I was already dripping as I took Wayne into my mouth and began sucking. I didn't want to bring him too soon so I just played with it, toying so he would remain hard, concentrating on his shaft mostly and avoiding the tender tip. I felt Mau move up behind me and slide the tip of his engorged cock between my swollen lips wetting it in the moisture dripping from me. Then he slowly pushed way all the way in. I shuddered in my first release as he bottomed out against my cervix and I felt his groin against my pussy. He had hold of my hips and held me tight to him as I quivered through my release and then slowly withdrew and slid back in. He did this another four times and pulled free. I was disappointed in his withdrawal but when Jake took his place and rubbed the head of his engorged cock through my moisture, positioned himself and slowly slid in, I felt I was entering heaven. He no longer hurt me; the past week of him taking me slowly had done wonders and as long as he continued to let my body adjust it would get better. Any sudden hard thrusting where he bottomed out hard still had a painful effect but when he pushed against me slowly it kept stretching me, like he was doing now. I reached back under me with my right hand and felt him. He wasn't all the way in but only had about an inch to go I thought. Eventually I would feel his groin against me I was sure. It felt like he was pushing my stomach up into my lungs as he pushed in a little harder. He was in as far as he could go and as he slowly withdrew, it felt like he was pulling me inside out, then he slowly thrust back in. He did this four more times just like his brother and pulled free letting Mau take his place. They were taking their time, playing against each other not wanting to be the first to release into me.

Eventually I attacked his sensitive tip and Wayne exploded into my mouth. He couldn't hold back. I was sucking too hard and drained him. I almost gagged as I made the effort to swallow all of it. Even then a lot dripped from my chin as it escaped. Depleted he crawled out from under me and left me to the two brothers to continue their game. I could tell they were totally involved in their contest, nether one wanting to be the first to cum. They kept up their slow steady pace exchanging places when they each had their five thrusts into me. 45 minutes had already gone by and I had several orgasms when they decided to increase the amount thrusts to 10 each. This increased the frequency and intensity of my orgasms and I had several more with each of them inside me. Finally Mau slid under me so I was straddling him and Jake was between his legs behind me so there would be less time spent changing places as each took his turn. Mau would thrust up into me during his turn and just as he would pull free, Jake would thrust in. I was in ecstasy now with no time lost between the two exchanging places. It was steady fucking with multiple orgasms for me. It also increased the pace for them and brought them closer to their own releases. I could feel the sweat dripping down on me from Jake While my own sweat was dripping onto Mau.

I could tell Jake was struggling with control with each of his thrusts after another hour of almost steady activity when he lost the contest and shoved in after only five more thrusts and burst inside me. The jerking and pulsing of his hard cock pushing gobs of cum up inside me caused my body to quiver and shake in my own release. He held me tight to him by gripping my hips and pulling me back. The feeling of his groin muscles quivering against me increased the spasms of my own body. He was fully inside me! Knowing this I pushed back against him. Fuck it was a hard orgasm I thought as I dropped my head and chest down against Mau in exhaustion as my quivering slowed and finally subsided. He was still hard and inside me as he thrust five more times and slowly withdrew.

He flopped down on the bed beside us and admitted, "You win."

"Right little brother," he said as he flipped me over on my back and continued his own assault quickly bringing my body closer to another orgasm.

I was exhausted but in total ecstasy as I felt him finally stiffen and fill me as my own body quivered. I fell asleep after Mau rolled off me and awoke the next morning nestled between the two when Wayne announced that it was morning and time to get up. I was a little groggy and slow in getting up. Jake beat me to the bathroom and was peeing when I walked in on him. When he finished, I sat down and took a pee too. He was standing there watching me. His cock was about eye level to me and I was watching it as it started to flex and grow. I couldn't help it; I reached out and touched it and it jerked harder and grew faster. I couldn't help but be mesmerized with it. This was really the first time I got to look close at it and watch it grow. As it grew, the foreskin started to pull back from the tip exposing it. I placed my hand just below the head and pulled the foreskin down fully exposing the swelling head. I could smell the activity of the night before on him, a heavy musky smell. I could feel my body getting excited as I slowly rubbed my hand up and down watching the foreskin move up over the tip and back down. I placed my other hand just below my first and saw there was room below to place yet another. He had to be over 10 inches I thought, maybe 11 inches or a little more and yet last night he had gotten all of it in me for the first time and it didn't hurt. I squeezed hard to see if my fingers would reach all the way around, the thickness kept them from touching by about an inch or a little more. He was much thicker than Wayne or Mau. I could feel the hard ridges of his shaft as I rubbed my hand up and down using the looseness of the foreskin to lessen any friction. This made his huge cock even harder. I couldn't handle any more of this and I was already up off the toilet now and was trying to get my butt up onto the counter. I wanted him inside me, to feel this monster and watch it enter me.

"Help me, lift me up," I pleaded as I leaned forward into his arms and he picked me up and sat me on the edge. I wrapped my legs and feet around him pulling him to me as I leaned back while holding myself upright with my hands behind me. His cock was aimed up at my belly button and he had to bend it down to position it. As he did, he slid it between my pussy lips several times wetting the head and slowly pushed in. I wasn't quite as wet and swollen as I thought I would be and it wasn't a totally smooth entry. He had to make a few short thrusts and withdraws to entirely wet his shaft before he finally bottomed out pushing my cervix up into my lungs. That's what it felt like anyway. It hurt a little and I grimaced when he made the final push and had his groin fully against me. He was all the way in. I had been watching his entry and was amazed he was fully inside me. I could feel his stretching me inside. His cock's head had to be past my belly button. I reached down to my belly and pushed in to try to feel him. I was sitting at the wrong angle. I thought if I could lie down I could press in and feel him but I couldn't do that on the small counter. When he started withdrawing and thrusting back in I had to support myself and my hands went back to the counter top behind me. I couldn't take my eyes off the huge cock that was sliding in and out of me. My moisture was making it glisten in the light.

I felt it coming, the electrical sparks that were starting deep within me and rushing throughout my body. My muscles seemed to be turning into Jell-O as spasms started wracking my body. I could feel him tighten and moans were escaping from his throat as well as mine as we rushed to meet each other. Our bodies' spasms entwined as we orgasmed together, him pushing in deep and filling me, my body jerking and sucking him in deeper. I didn't feel the death grip he had on my thighs, the orgasm was so intense and I didn't see the bruises until later after I got home. He leaned in and wrapped his arms around me as his orgasm thundered through him and began waning.

"You guys better hurry up and get your showers done so we can go eat and make it to the airport on time! We don't want to miss the flight!" Wayne shouted from the other room.

My orgasm left me weak and I had to have Jake help me off the counter after he slipped from me. He kept grinning at me as he led me to the shower and turned on the spray and climbed in with me. We embraced and kissed letting the spray wash over us.

"God Sara you are so beautiful," he kept telling me as he began to soap me down. I was still weak kneed and was having to hold myself up with my hands against the walls with my back to him to keep from slipping down to my knees. He hadn't completely softened and I kept feeling his cock slap against me as he ran a soapy cloth over me. I reached back with one hand to touch him and it jumped alive and instantly grew hard.

"Jake, how do you do it? How do you recover so fast?" My god, if given the chance, he is going to wear me out I thought as I felt him slide between my legs.

"No Jake, not now not so soon. We have to get ready to go. When we get home and can get by ourselves, I'll let you have all you want. You can spend the night at my house."

"OK."

He stopped what he was trying to do and rinsed me down after finishing washing my breasts and the rest of my body. I stepped from the shower to towel off as he finished washing himself. I stood there and watched him, noticing he didn't shrink very much. He kept grinning at me the whole time. I finally left and walked to the other room wrapped in the towel. The others were in the attached room where I could hear them talking. I quickly dressed in a pink halter top and white short shorts, showing a bear midriff. I remembered then to take the pill as I admired my slim figure in the mirror. I wondered what it would be like to be pregnant. It was another fleeting thought. No way, not now and not with Jake or his kin, someday maybe with someone I might marry. These guys were my lovers, incredible lovers and I will play as long as I want with them but I won't have a child with them or marry one of them. There would be too much pressure from my family against me to do something like that.

Sara692
Sara692
181 Followers