The End

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"She thinks you are up to something, Brian. It was obvious that she was checking out the gym, you, me, and every other woman here," Tiffany stated. "People always project their behavior to others. If they cheat, they assume others cheat, too. Your wife does not trust you, even a little bit. It is ironic, but typical. My husband was always jealous of me, for no reason. He was unfaithful, so he thought I had to be unfaithful as well."

I thought about what Tiffany had said as I went through the rest of the day. I left work early so I could get 18 holes of golf in. I didn't play particularly well because I was considering what to do with Bonnie. Sooner or later, I had to let her know that I knew. What then? Divorce seemed the only solution, though the thought saddened me. I had been with Bonnie 25 years and we had raised two great kids. It was just too bad that she felt a need she couldn't bring to me to help her with. Her affair was unacceptable, no matter what her reasons. Even if she didn't care about me, she was seeing a married man with small kids. That was unforgivable.

When I got home that night, Bonnie was all smiles. I had to wonder what she was planning since she seldom behaved so warmly, at least to me. Before long, she was sitting next to me on the sofa, sipping a wine, while I was enjoying a cold beer.

"Brian, it has been months now since we have made love. Don't you miss it? Don't you want to have sex any more?" she asked.

I had been expecting that sort of question for a few weeks. It took her quite a while to express her wonder at my celibacy!

"Bonnie, I am a realist. I have channeled my energies into other things. Things that do not require anyone else's permission, participation, or pleasure. It is quite liberating, really. You have given me all sorts of signals that you didn't need or want sex from me, so I have adjusted. I do not believe it is something I should have to beg, fight, or pay for. To be honest, it just isn't worth it. Sex should be the result of mutual desire and pleasure between two people, preferably two married people."

"So you feel it is my fault, Brian?" Bonnie snapped. "I have been working a lot, and you haven't been very romantic lately. You are always golfing, or going to that goddamn gym. You haven't even tried in a couple months!"

"I suspect that is what bothers you, Bonnie. I haven't been asking, so you can't refuse me. It takes away some of the pleasure of denying me sex when I don't appear to mind, doesn't it?"

"That isn't true, Brian!" exclaimed Bonnie. "I just think that the male should be the one to initiate sex. The woman responds to that male stimulation. If you don't get the woman in the mood, she will not want to make love."

"Well, there should be no problem here if that is the case. You won't feel like sex until I run a marathon, wash the car, mow the yard, find a cure for cancer, and lick your clit, all while standing on my head. It just isn't going to happen! Since you don't feel like sex, and I don't feel like sex, we are two happy campers, aren't we?"

Now Bonnie was really stumped. She had tried to get me to want to have sex with her. She didn't tell me she was horny and wanted me to screw her brains out. She wanted me to romance her so I could possibly, or possibly not, get some well-used pussy. The thought had no appeal to me. That game would no longer work with me.

"If you don't want to have sex with me, Brian, I have to think you might be having an affair," she suggested. "I would rake you over the coals, if you were having an affair! Keep that in mind!"

I was getting really annoyed. I couldn't believe what a hypocrite she was! She was getting tapped two or three times a week and angry that I might consider the same. What kind of logic was that? I made up my mind about revenge at that moment.

"Tell you what, Bonnie. Just to prove it to you, let's go to our lawyer and draw up an agreement that states if I am unfaithful to you at any time, you get the house and our savings. If I am that horrible a spouse, I should be made to suffer for my indiscretions," I proposed. "Does that sound like a man that is having an affair?"

"I think you might offer to do that, just to throw me off the trail, Brian. I know how devious you can be. I think I'll take you up on that offer," she agreed.

"Fine," I replied. "I'll call the lawyer tomorrow and set up an appointment. I'll tell him what we want so he can have the papers drawn up when we get there."

I had been in denial about my marriage and the future. I knew I couldn't ignore Bonnie's infidelity, but I had been reluctant to take the steps needed to end it. It had required some time, but I was now ready to take the next step toward regaining my life.

It was three days later when we arrived at the lawyer's office. I drove to his office from work, as did Bonnie. She was in the waiting area when I came in. I sat next to her and smiled. A few minutes later the secretary showed us into the lawyer's office.

We exchanged the usual pleasantries and then got down to business. I was curious to see Bonnie's reaction to the proposal.

"This is a bit unusual, but certainly easily done," began the lawyer. "I have a document here that states each of you will forfeit any claim to your home or savings, or the other's pension, if you should be found unfaithful to your marriage vows. Essentially, you are saying that if either of you has an extramarital affair, the wronged spouse pretty much gets all the community property."

I watched as the lawyer's words sunk in with Bonnie. Her smile faded and she became agitated.

"Either of us?" she questioned. "I thought it was going to be if Brian was unfaithful! Why did you include me?"

"My instructions were to draw up a document this way, Mrs. Meyers. Did you want it to only hold Mr. Meyers accountable, and not you?" he asked.

"Yes, that was what I had expected," Bonnie replied. "What are you doing, Brian?"

"I really don't see the problem, Darling," I answered. "You wanted something that provided you with protection if I strayed. It sounded like such a good idea; I thought it would be good for both of us. Is there any reason why you can't sign it, too? Is something wrong?"

I had given my best performance, ever! I even sounded sincere and unsuspecting to myself. Would she step into the snare?

"I just didn't know I would be giving up my rights, too" she replied.

"You mean you want me to give up my rights, as you call it, but you are not willing to abide by the same penalty?" I asked. "Why would you be so reluctant to sign, yet so willing to let me sign the document? Is there something I need to know?"

She was flustered now! I could see her mind working. Like most cheating spouses, she really believed she would never get caught and didn't want to arouse suspicion by refusing to sign something which she had wanted me to sign.

"Of course not, Brian," Bonnie assured me. "I'll be glad to sign it."

With a stroke of the pen, her fate was sealed! I quickly signed the contract and our lawyer signed as a witness and notarized the document. He promised to send us a few copies, along with his bill, of course.

"Let's stop for a quick dinner, Bonnie, as long as we have already left work," I suggested. "We haven't gone out to dinner in a long time."

"I can't tonight, Brian. I have some contracts to finish," declined Bonnie.

I knew she was going to be seeing her cunt-lapper and it really irked me. I lost any qualms, or feelings of remorse, that I had regarding the contract we had just signed.

I was watching TV when Bonnie finally came in. I placed the bait in the trap and wondered if she would take it.

"I have to go to Baltimore this weekend, Bonnie. A client has been complaining about the quality of our product and I have to go down and see what the problem is and make it right," I told her. "I will be leaving Friday morning and will be back Sunday afternoon. Is that okay with you?"

"That is rather short notice, Brian," bitched Bonnie. "But if you have to go, you have to go. I'll just have a quiet weekend around the house."

I knew she was delighted but she knew better than show it. Why not get a little dig in when she could, and that way keep everything normal at the same time?

Friday evening, I quietly opened the bedroom door and stepped into the room. I reached over and flicked on the light switch. Bonnie blinked her eyes in the sudden light and looked toward me. Bob had his hands on her tits as she rode his cock. They were so surprised by the sudden intrusion that they never even disengaged.

"Hello, Bonnie. How are doing, Bob?" I asked rhetorically as I stepped into the room. "Nice tits you're squeezing, aren't they? Bonnie, I have something for you. Actually, this gentleman has something for you."

The constable I had hired to serve the divorce papers stepped up to Bonnie and handed them to her. I thought he spent a little extra time looking at Bob's hands clutching Bonnie's tits, but it could be to my favor if he had to testify in court. He nodded to Bonnie and walked out of the room.

Bonnie finally realized she was in a somewhat compromising position and slipped of Bob's cock and slid under the covers with him. She was trying to speak, but no words were forthcoming.

"I don't want you to feel left out, Bob," I continued. "Your wife is here and has a few words for you."

"Mrs. James, you have the floor," I smiled as I took a couple steps to the side to reveal the prick's wife standing behind me.

"You miserable bastard! Don't bother coming home, ever! My parents were right about you, asshole. I'd like to rip your dick off and feed it to you. You'd rather fuck this old whore than your own wife!" she yelled.

Bonnie flinched at her words, but didn't offer any protest. She and Bob were just cowering under the sheets as his wife reamed them new assholes.

"You may as well keep that sloppy old cunt, because I am divorcing you, and I'm pretty sure I'll get a good settlement. Mr. Meyers has been kind enough to offer his testimony, if I need it. I am sure the constable will make a good witness, as well. Now, I promised Mr. Meyers I would stay out of harm's way," she practically cackled as she moved against the wall.

"That's my cue, asshole!" I chimed in as I reached down and grabbed a hand full of Bob's thinning hair.

"We have a little problem here," I stated calmly. "There is a man in my house, in my bed, and in my wife, and it isn't me!"

I fetched him up and dragged him out to the hallway. He was squirming, but I kept his head low and kept walking, so he wasn't able to mount any real resistance. I dragged him down the stairs, literally, after he fell half way down. I just kept walking and he managed to get to his feet as we reached the door. I opened it and pulled him out into the walk and shoved him onto the driveway. Then I went back inside.

I looked up the stairs to see his wife standing there, grinning through her tears. In the bedroom, I heard Bonnie finally start sobbing. I escorted Mrs. James out to my car and drove her home. I realized Bob must have had some keys stashed in his car, or up his ass, because his car was gone from my driveway.

I know some people would think I should have fucked his wife for revenge, but that didn't even enter my mind. She was a woman in pain. I would be the worst kind of scum to hurt her any more. If you stoop as low as those you despise, you really have no reason to despise them, do you?

When I got home, Bonnie had already packed some clothes and was carrying her suitcase down the stairs. I was just glad she didn't start telling me that it was only sex and that she really loved me, and only me. I had reached the conclusion that she didn't love me, and I wondered if she even loved herself! Her actions toward me had been cruel to the point of being sadistic. Humiliation didn't turn me on.

I grabbed a beer from the refrigerator and walked back into the living room. She looked at me with a combination of anger and sadness.

"You knew all along and set me up, didn't you?" she asked.

I have always felt that those seeking revenge, much like terrorists, could not be truly effective unless the victim knew who did it to them, and why.

"You always were a sharp cookie, Bonnie. Don't let the door hit you on the ass!" I nodded and opened the cold beer.

12