The End For Michelle

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"But....How....I mean I was arrested I think..."

The nurse brought in a bowl of soup and some fresh bread and a salad and some fresh orange juice. Michelle hadn't eaten anything but fast food for the last month. The food tasted wonderful and she asked for seconds on everything as her husband explained what had happened after she was arrested.

"After you were arrested I was notified. There was a missing person's alert on you that I had placed. When you passed out you were taken to the emergency room and stabilized. I showed up and spoke with the detective who arrested you and explained what had happened and he agreed to hold off booking you until I could get you cleaned out. The blood work showed a variety of drugs in your system, including marijuana and heroin. I had you transferred to this hospital, which has a great rehab unit. You have been asleep for two days. They keep you under so that you don't feel the effects of withdrawal. Once the heroin is out of your system they wake you up. Now you have to stay here a few more days. Then you will go to a thirty day in house rehab facility. Since this is your first arrest our lawyer was able to get the DA to agree to this. If you complete the rehab program they will drop the charges."

More food came and Michelle ate hungrily. She looked at her husband. "I am so sorry I did this to us. You have to know I didn't want this to happen."

Her husband looked down. "You will stop the divorce?"

Michelle started to cry. "Of course I will. I never wanted that."

Michelle completed the rehab course and the charges were dropped. WIth all her activities in her town, Michelle could not return to work. But in another city in the northern part of the State, Michelle had been offered a job in a small law office. The pay was less than half of what she was making, but the town was growing and the attorneys in the firm were excited to have a lawyer who worked at a big litigation firm joining them. There was talk of Michelle making partner in a few years.

Then one day just before she was fully packed and moved, Michelle's new cell phone rang.

"I want my baby girl back," said the voice on the other end of the phone. Michelle froze. She knew James would try and contact her, but she never knew when it would happen.

Michelle started to cry. On the other end of the line James was all sweet talk. "Do you miss your man baby? I know you must be bored. You're not back at that dumb ass law firm, so what are you doing? You can come back baby. It will be better than before."

"James..." Michelle whispered. "How...how did you get my number?"

"Baby girl. I done had your number the day you got your new phone. I been by your house. I see that you and your dumb ass husband are packing to leave. But you know I am your man. You can't leave me unless I allow it."

Instinctively Michelle lowered her eyes in submission. "I want to go James. Let me go."

"Not so fast baby girl. You owe me. Why don't we meet and talk about it."

Michelle bit her lower lip and felt a familiar tingle between her legs.

"Can we work this out? I...I don't want to be hit any more."

James chuckled. "Of course we can baby girl. It can be better. No more hitting. You get divorced and marry me like we planned and then things will be even better. We can get a new crib and I will buy you nice clothes. You know you miss your man."

Michelle looked around. No one was around. "I do miss you," she whispered into the phone.

James told Michelle where to meet him later that day. Michelle told James she was bringing her husband. She wanted them to meet and to work it out. James had no fear of Michelle's husband, so he readily agreed.

Michelle and her husband pulled up to the bar ten minutes early. They sat in the car silently.

Finally her husband broke the silence. "After all that I did for you... After all that thug did to you. You don't have to do this Michelle. We can just move and get on with our life."

Michelle shook her head. "I told you when I started this a long time ago that I would need to finish it on my terms."

"And going to James, that will do it for you?" her husband asked with irritation in his voice. He and Michelle had already fought over the way she was dressed. A short skirt and loose blouse with no bra and of course her whore high heels.

Michelle nodded. "I am a big girl. I know what I want."

"You said that when this all started," said her husband. "And you ended up in the hospital and lost a tooth and were hooked on heroin."

Michelle nodded. "I know. I made mistakes. But I can handle James now." Michelle looked her husband in the eyes. "Please let me. I need this. I need it." Her husband nodded silently/ Then Michelle checked her purse and put her phone in the purse and she and her husband walked into the bar holding hands.

James was sitting in the back of the bar facing the door. No one got in or out of the bar without James seeing them. The bar was mostly empty. There were two business men at one end sipping beers and a scruffy looking guy with long oily hair at the other end of the bar sipping a cheap whiskey.

Michelle and her husband approached James, James gestured to Michelle to sit next to him. Michelle glanced at her husband and let go of his hand and then went to her pimp. James put his arm around Michelle while smiling at her husband. Then James took his hand and pulled out the front of Michelle's top and stared down the front at her tits.

"No bra. Just the way my woman knows to dress for her man."

Michelle sat down and lit a cigarette. She let James fondle her tits for a minute in front of her husband, and then she got down to business. "Listen James I need an agreement right now. First you will not bother my husband."

James waved his hand dismissively. "I got no problem with the dude as long as he know you mine forever now."

Michelle nodded. "Second. No more drugs. You can't give me drugs of any kind. I am clean now. OK?"

James nodded. Michelle was insistent. "I want to hear you say it."

"Ok Ok bitch. I won't give you no more drugs."

"I need to know. Exactly what did you give me last time?"

James shrugged his shoulders. "A little X, a little H, some marijuana, other shit. It was the H that strung you out."

"H is heroin?" asked Michelle.

"Yes," said James simply.

"Third. You can't hit me ever again."

James didn't care what he agreed to. Once he got Michelle alone he was going to teach her to mouth off like this to him in public. But for now he controlled his temper.

"No more hitting."

"You knocked out my tooth you know," said Michelle.

"You know why I did that. You got to respect your man."

Michelle nodded. "I will respect you and you will respect me,"

James smiled and squeezed Michelle and ran his hand down her leg. He was trying to get under her skirt. He wanted some pussy right in front of this dumb bitch's husband. Michelle squirmed and removed James' hand. "Not until we are done."

"One last thing. You can't force me to have sex with anyone. I have to agree."

James smile was frozen. He didn't immediately respond. Then in a low voice he turned and faced Michelle and stared into her eyes.

"You know what I do. I pimp. You ho. That's how we make money."

"And you did that to me for a month," Michelle quickly said.

Michelle was getting under James skin. He had to work hard to control himself. At any other time he would have slapped her hard for saying that. Instead James griited his teeth and hissed: "Of course I did you dumb cunt. What do you think...."

Before the words were out of his mouth James realized what had happened.

"Mother fucker. You fucking cunt. You set me up."

The three men in the bar were moving quickly now. They had what they needed. On tape James had admitted to hitting Michelle, giving her heroin, and finally pimping her out. In his own plain words James had said he was Michelle's pimp.

James looked down into Michelle's purse that she had placed in front of her. That was where the microphone and tape recorder was.

The two men in suits reached the table and had badges out while the third man with the scraggily long hair had a gun out pointed at James' head.

"Federal agents. You're under arrest. Keep your hands on the table and stand up slowly."

A few months later Michelle had received word from the prosecutor. James had been on state parole. The feds had indicted him for violation of the white slavery Mann act. The bar Michelle had danced in was across the state line in a neighboring state. Every time James made Michelle walk to work they crossed the state line, which made James simple act of pimping a federal offense.

James was facing twenty years on his state parole violation. He was also facing thirty years with a fifteen year minimum mandatory in the federal case. In exchange for being allowed to serve his sentence in a modern federal facility instead of some state prison rat hole, James had pled to twenty five years. Michelle would never again have to worry about James.

Michelle put down the phone and smiled. She was getting her life back. She had gone through a series of painful laser procedures to remove the tattoo across her back. She had not yet done that for the tattoos under her breasts. She had worked hard at her new job and the firm's business was starting to grow. Her bosses were thrilled with her and she was sure to make partner.

Slowly Michelle had worked on repairing her relationship with her husband. From the day they met they had always knew that Michelle liked to act like a slut and they soon found out that he enjoyed watching her flirt with other men. The flirting had taken them to Michelle making out with strange men on the dance floor of a bar, and that had taken them to Michelle blowing guys in their cars while her husband watched from his car.

And then one day the dark side of their fantasy had taken off. Michelle wanted to play being a whore. And that started the whole slide that ended up with her a whore to James while hooked on heroin.

After a few weeks Michelle and her husband had made love. Slow and tentative, Michelle had come to him, telling him how much she missed his touch and needed his kisses. After that their love making had become more predictable. Then one day as they were just laying in bed fooling around, her husband brought it up. "Tell me what you did," he simply said and Michelle, who had been teasing his cock with her hand felt him stiffen.

Michelle smiled slyly. "You mean when your slutty wife was a whore?" she asked teasingly.

"Yes," her husband moaned, "when my wife was a whore."

"Well," said Michelle, "I would get dressed in very tight shorts or a small skirt and a tube top where my tits were spilling out. Then I would put on some very high heels and I would walk down the street swaying my ass side to side. And everybody knew I was a whore." Her husband moaned again as Michelle lowered her head under the covers. '

"Everybody knew your wife would get down on her knees and suck cock for money."

Michelle slipped her husband's cock into her mouth and ran her tongue over the tip while she cupped his balls."

Michelle picked up her head. "You still have videos of me?" she asked.

"Every one" said her husband.

"Good," said Michelle. "Lets watch your wife be a slut."

And they did just that.

12