The End is What You Fear

Story Info
Erotica Horror Short Story.
1.1k words
3.75
5.5k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She lingered a little, tasting the iron that now flawed the air, inhaling with a twisted sense of pleasure. She lingered a little before reaching over and taking the already bloodied dagger which still gleamed sharply in the lamplight. Whimpering that intermittently came from the cellar made its way to her ears yet it never made her shudder, not anymore.

Not since he had given her the curse which itched beneath his skin, that flowed through his very essence, it no longer made her shiver with disgust but rather with an insatiable delight.

It was this creature which changed her life. To us, we would wish for death itself, yet death is exactly what taunted her within the very fibre of her being. She always looked back, surprised at how the situation that had altered her reality forever, had been so quickly able to adapt to and accept. How a soul could be so easily tempted, tainted with no guilt left for the sins that decayed what it meant to still be a human.

How foolish she felt that before all this, life was better in its ignorant bliss, the volatile pleasures of a mortals beautiful place in the world, for its short hold on the world, a blip was an incredible journey.

Her face would walk the Earth till even space itself decayed before her, yet until then, there would be so many fresh faces to delight in but none that would ever be a lasting impression as he had. She would enjoy holding on to the memory of his pitiful end. It itched her worse than hunger itself, wanting to inflict a few more memories into his flesh before the fill of fun extinguished after the lamps died out and the Sun began to rise.

Savoring the plans that tangled her mind, brushing away her long rebellious hair off her face, there came a knock on the door, causing not only the unnatural senses going wild as she started towards the front door but also her red curly locks, flailing everywhere again.

Stalking her own shadow, eager to see who the uninvited visitor was, gladly willing to be a gracious host with open arms with vicious intent; reaching the hallway, her slender naked frame, excluding the blood that dressed her and her long hair that hugged her like a coat, she silently and expertly positioned herself behind the door so as not to give the stranger a glance to the attack that was already reeling joyously through her mind.

Just as the stranger began to knock again upon the door, she flung it open, rushing towards her now startled victim, barely seeing his face until the last moment, dagger already held dangerously in the air ready for the kill; froze, as recognition dawned in her mind. Fear started to arise while transfixed, save for the goosebumps that, like a wave, began to rise over, not missing one inch including her nipples.

"Elise, how could you forget me? I told you that I would return one day." His voice had not changed at all, even after all these years. That cold, commanding voice, a hint of nasty affection afflicted clearly through the cold air that seemed to cling around him.

Elise barely recognised her own name, there was no real need for names. Everything was nameless, what was the need to name what you would hurt.

"Will you not invite your old Master into your sanctuary, or should I just take that dagger to carelessly caress those perky devils rising and falling in front of me, oh child I have missed your screams of the night."

Elise couldn't hide her animalistic arousal that fluttered across her eyes in front of him, the Master knew all her little traits far too well. It was a fierce expertise that never faded over time, just as the itch he always caused her to crave.

Moving aside to allow him through, she took in his powerful, beastly scent that intoxicated her lungs, seeing him here, fear rose higher along with that irresistible recollection of how the Master never failed to linger and crawl beneath her skin.

"Why are you here?" she asked huskily, failing to keep her cool while in his presence.

"Why do you think? It is time. The Rite must be followed tonight, I see that you either had no clue what day or even the year we are in now from the wildness that has engulfed you or..." Pausing to look her up and down with a piercing gaze "... you were stupid enough in thinking that you would be able to skip tonight. I hope it isn't the latter otherwise I will be very, very angry with you El." The inhuman growl he placed firmly on her name, the lightning reaction of the Master gripping her throat and brutally thrusting her body against the wall, still neck in hand, caused Elise to shudder yet again with that old familiar sting of not only terror but lust.

"I would never run out, not after you have shown me all the delights that torture and feeding could do" just managing to speak while he continued to tighten his hold on her harder, a twisted flick of a smile wetted his lips before replying "Glad to hear it, now what have you to give me, I'm hungry El and I wouldn't leave my appetite unsatisfied." He threw her to the floor and turned to where a dining table up ahead was, taking his leather trenchcoat off and placing it on the chair before sitting down. He looked at her expectedly as she slowly got up from the spot she had landed.

Feeling that powerful, hungry and dangerous gaze stay on her while she made her way to the cellar, kept causing her senses to go over drive and even out of sight of his eyes, El could still feel them sink beneath her flesh, unnerving and utterly tantalising.

Once in the cellar, the muffled groans began to get hoarse and frightened, which gave her such a dark glint and smile to hear her captive still in fear of her presence.

Sashaying slyly, delicately over to him, that twinkle never leaving her eyes as she glared at him, quickly grabbed with inhuman strength at the lead he was chained too.

"We have company, you'll be dining for two", with that, she effortlessly continued to sashay and make her way back upstairs after disconnecting his lead from the iron bar in the wall. She made sure as he dragged behind her, screaming, that he hit every step as they ascended...