The End of a Long Week

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I lay between your quivering thighs, lightly licking and laving up your spilt cream. My lips sucking the flow from your matted pussy hair. Every now and again your body twitches from your head to your toes, when I accidentally hit a particularly sensitive spot. I place one kiss on each of your inner thighs the gently kiss my way up your sweating body, holding my own hips high in the air so my rock-hard cock doesn't brush against your hot, tingling flesh. I pause and lick at the pool of perspiration lying in your navel, flicking your jewelry with my tongue causing you to shudder with an exhausted, half-hearted, shadow of a giggle that ends in a low moan.

I continue up the centerline of your belly, my wet beard leaving a trail of your sweet juice behind, before detouring to each side for a quick lick and suckle at your toweringly erect nipples.

I move from your slowly heaving breasts up your flushed chest to kiss along your shoulders and and nip at your collar bones, first one side then the other. With your arms still bound above your head, I can't resist slipping to each of your sides to kiss and lick at your sweaty, sensitive underarms, making you shiver and groan.

I kiss my way back across your chest pausing to lick another puddle of sweat from the hollow of your neck, before continuing up the side of your neck to your ear. I nuzzle behind your ear, my hot breath falling moist and hot into the center of its delicate shell. I whisper inside, "Rest and relax, my sweet, luscious slut. I'm going to go get a wet washcloth to wipe you down to help cool you off," and with a slight evil chuckle in my voice I continue, "Gather your strength, my lover, because next comes the fucking."

You give a slight shudder and moan at the very thought of more explosions of ecstasy to come... or is that "cum"?

I kiss your mouth. You can taste yourself upon my invading tongue. You suck what moisture you can from it to moisten your parched throat.

You feel my weight rise up off of the bed, as you lie there like a bowl of melted Jello. Your eyes drift closed. In just a moment, you fall into the sleep of someone nearly overwhelmed emotionally, as well as physically.

Part 3: Claiming You

You awaken when the bed shifts as I sit beside you. You lick your parched lips as I reach past your head and undo the silk sash tying your hands to the headboard. I take your bound wrists and bring them down in front of you, using them to pull you upright. I slip one arm under your legs and the other behind your back and scoot you over until you're sitting on the side of the bed. I brush back a strand of sweaty hair that had plastered itself to the side of your face. I run the backside of my index finger down your soft cheek and tucking it under your chin, I turn your face to mine for a soft kiss.

You lean tiredly against me as I reach down and untie your wrists. I take them in my hands and rub them gently, restoring the blood-flow and relieving the tingling sensations in your finger tips.

I reach to the nightstand and pick up a glass of juice and hand it to you. When I see your hands tremble and almost drop the glass, I cup your hands with mine and help you lift the glass to your mouth.

"Slowly," I say as you try to gulp the wetness.

The liquid soothes the desert of your mouth and tongue. Too soon it is all gone. You give me the empty glass and your tongue slips out to lick the dried salt of sweat and saliva from your lips.

I set the glass back on the table and slip to my knees before you. I reach up and slip the now sweat and sex-drenched silk robe from your shoulders. Taking up a warm wash cloth from a small basin of water, I wipe the sweat from your weary body. You moan as the soft terry cloth feels scratchy passing over the swollen lips of your sex.

I leave you sitting on the side of the bed while I return the wash cloth and basin to the bathroom. When I return I squat down in front of you and look into your half-lidded brown eyes. "Are you ready for the rest, My Love?," I ask.

You look wearily into my eyes, then I see them spark with the glimmer of your inner strength. "Yeah. I'm ready," you reply in a steady voice.

"OK, my sweet slut, do I need to bind your hands again or will you willingly grasp the headboard when I tell you to do so?"

"No," you say resignedly, "I'll do as you say."

"OK, my lover, lie in the middle of the bed on your back and reach up and grab the headboard."

You scoot up on the bed, turning to lay down the middle, your hair fanning out above you, as you reach up, each hand grasping a baluster in the headboard.

I lean across and kiss your lips, then bend down, pausing to let my hot breath tickle the inside of your ear before saying, "Let us begin."

I bite at your ear lobe, then I descend down your neck nipping and licking down to your collar bone, then up to your jaw and across to your lips. I take you bottom lip between my teeth. You cry out as I bite down just hard enough to break the skin. My tongue laps at the slight trickle of your blood then thrusts into your mouth to share your blood's coppery taste. Releasing your mouth, I nip my way across the other side of your jaw and down the other side of your neck.

My hands come up and cup your breasts, squeezing them so that they rise into cone-shaped, mountains of flesh, with your erect nipples crowning their peaks. My mouth crawls down your chest. Teeth nipping. Tongue flicking. I reach your right titty. My head rises and I engulf that mound of flesh, sucking hard, my teeth latching onto your aching teat.

You groan, your back twisting, as I gnaw it and dig my canines into the bud. Sucking hard, your breast slips from my mouth with a pop. Your tan nipple now an angry red. I quickly shift my head over and sink my teeth into your left breast. Your body reacts by trying to twist away, before you turn back and thrust it hard against my sharp teeth. I chew and suck and lick until that nipple, too, is hard, red and aching.

I release the nipple and sit up, reaching to the drawer of the nightstand. I pull out a length of gold chain. Dangling from each end is an adjustable nipple-clamp. I hold the chain above your eyes to let you see and ask quietly, "Are you ready for these, my little whore?"

Your lips press into a thin line, as you give the sharp nod of your acquiescence

I lay the chain in a puddle between your breasts and grasp your right tit as I had done before, making it it peak upward. Holding it in my left hand, my right hand flashes across the tip, my fingers cracking against your nipple, then back across it once again. You give a shriek of surprise, then grit your teeth, as my hand slaps back and forth, back and forth, across your engorged nipple. When I am satisfied with your nipple's color and hardness I take up one clamp and open it's jaws. I grab the tip of your nipple and pull it up until your tit is stretched upward to a point. I slide the clamp around the exposed morsel of flesh. I release the jaws and then your nipple, watching your breast fall to quiver on your chest. The small pebble of skin above the clamp is quickly turning a dark purple hue. Taking the chain in my hand I give a tug upwards, checking the security of the placement. Satisfied that it is well-anchored, I repeat the same treatment to your other titty.

Taking up the chain lying stretched between your breasts and I pull up to check the hold on both nipples. Satisfied that both are secure, I cup your chin with my hand and say, "Open."

You open your mouth and I slip the chain between your teeth.

"Close," I tell you.

And you close your teeth around the chain, locking it behind your canines. The chain lies cold and hard across your tongue.

I look up and see a tear slide down your cheek to your ear. "Too much?, I ask.

You begin to shake your head in denial, forgetting the chain stretching to your swollen nipples. A screech emerges from your throat as each twist of your head sends spears of pain into your agonized pegs of flesh, and starts more tears flowing from your tight-clenched eyes.

"Good," I reply.

Your lips peeled back in a grimace, you pant through your closed teeth. Your nostrils flare to suck in air to satisfy the pounding of your heart.

I reach up to the top of the bed and grab a pillow. Slipping my arm under your hips I raise you up and slide the pillow underneath you, leaving your pubic mound arched in the air.

I move to the bottom of the bed and knee-walk up between your legs. My hands grip under your knees and I force your legs up and back until your knees are near armpits. I look down past your ass and notice, not just a huge wet spot, but an actual puddle of your pussy cream on the sheets. I can't help but chuckle at that sign of your ultimate arousal.

I bend down and begin at the base of your ass, licking your nectar that has oozed down coating the tight sphincter of your asshole. I grin and harden my tongue a bit, watching your eyes and I press just the tip into your pucker. I see you shiver. I continue up across your taint to wrap my lips around your cunt, and drink the flow from your furred and fleshy cup. My lips smack as they leave your pussy. My tongue swirling to capture the dregs covering my lips. "Ah! The nectar of a goddess!," I comment.

I let your legs relax until the backs lie up the front of me. Your ass against my groin. Your thighs against my belly. Your calves up my hairy chest. Your ankles resting upon my shoulders.

I pause to look down at the landscape of your sweat-slick body. Your pussy juice once again a steady flowing stream, dripping from your asshole, down my balls and onto the sheets. Your belly rising and falling like the bellows of a furnace, pumping air to increase the heat. Your tits, stretched taut, pointing like arrows to the chain gripped between your teeth. Your nipples now dark as the finest burgundy wine. Your teeth bright white where the gleaming gold chain disappears behind them. Your face flushed red and dripping sweat from the pain and utter excitement.

I reach down and take my steel-hard bar of man-flesh in my hand and raise it up above your sex. I rub my hot shaft back and forth across your throbbing pussy.

Each time it bumps your quivering clit, you emit an "Uhn uhn uhn" sound and look at me with imploring eyes while nodding your head.

"You want some of this?," I query. I smack your clit with the head.

"Uh huh, uh huh!," you reply, nodding vigorously.

I keep spanking your clit with my dick, until your hips begin to writhe against me. Your legs pushing against my body as you try to arch your pussy higher.

"Well, I dunno... Whose pussy is this I wonder?," I ask looking into your eyes.

"Yahrrr... yahrrrz... yours," you finally say through your clenched teeth and dry mouth.

"Well, since you say it is mine, I guess I better put it to use, shouldn't I?"

You nod vigorously once again.

I begin rocking my hips, holding my cock down so the shaft glides back and forth along the swamp of your sex-slit. The head of my prick bumping across your clit with each passing up and down again.

Finally I take my cock in hand and circle the entrance to your pussy, going around and around.

With no warning, I snap my hips forward driving my spike balls-deep into your suddenly sundered cunt.

Your scream rents the air, as your feet wrap behind my head and your legs cramp, jamming your hot fuck-hole onto my dick. Your pussy spasming as you cascade into orgasm. Your fluids gushing over our combined groins.

I begin to slam my cock in and out of your quaking cunt, keeping you on the edge, as orgasm after orgasm smashes though you, like waves crashing upon the rocks.

I lean forward onto all-fours, pressing your legs back to your chest with my body. My hips rising and falling to pile-drive my dagger of lust into your sacrificial flesh. Impaling you upon the alter of our love.

"Wrap your hands around my neck," I command.

You release the headboard and interlace your fingers behind my neck.

I push up with my arms until I can raise upright with you dangling jackknifed against my body. My left arm wraps around your back to help support and balance us, as my hips continue to pound my cock in and out of your hyper-sensitive cunt-hole.

I reach up between us with my right hand, tipping your chin up until your eyes lock with mine. Our hot breath splashes against our faces as my hand drops to grip your left titty.

"Whose tits are these?," I demand.

"Yours," you grunt in my face.

I reach up and begin to lift your chin again, the chain now pulling your nipples until they go white.

"Pull," I say.

You pause the barest moment to gather yourself, then snap your head backwards, the clamps tearing at your nipples, your neck straining until it feels like they are going to rip loose from your breasts. Just when you think they will, the clamps slip away sending pain like the blazing sun ripping into your pain-numbed brain as the blood slams back into the abused flesh.

You see white lights exploding like fireworks in your brain. You lose control of your body as it spasms and bucks against mine.

You scream again as my arm pulls you tight to my hot body. Your abused nipples flaring again as they are brushed by the wiry hair on my chest. My hot flesh feeling like a steam-iron being pressing against your purple teats.

You howl like a she-wolf as adrenaline and endorphins cascade into your sex-fogged mind.

Your pussy clamps down like a vise around my cock and I explode deep inside you. Each searing blast of my hot, thick cum mixing with the flooding deluge of your own sex-sap.

My head drops to your shoulder. I sink my teeth into the left side of your neck, marking you. Claiming that part of your flesh as mine, as well.

I am forced to drop down till my ass sits on my heels. My legs no longer able to support us.

Your legs slip from my shoulders to lie limply around my hips. Your ass against my upper thighs. Your arms now wrapped around my neck as your body trembles and jerks every few seconds, working off the remnants of unexpended energy from your over-extended nerves.

I reach down and throw the pillow onto the floor and lay you back onto the bed, before falling beside you. Both of us gasping for breath. Our loins covered with the evidence of our lust.

I manage to gather enough energy to go to the kitchen and return with two cold bottles of sports drink. We struggle together until we are both sitting with our backs to the headboard. We sit silently side-by-side. The only sound of our breathing whistling in and out of our oxygen-starved lungs. We sip at our drinks to replenish our fluids, as our breathing and racing hearts slowly calm.

Part 4: Making You Mine

When we have sufficiently recovered, I take the empty bottles and set them on the nightstand. I gather all the pillows and stack them in the middle of the bed.

You look up at me with a look of curiosity.

I tell you, "Lie over the pillows, on your belly."

You wearily comply. Your belly on the pillows leaves your ass arched in the air and your shoulders down on the bed. The cool sheets feel good against your still-hot nipples and your heat-flushed face.

I appear at the left side of the bed. Silk ties dangle from my hand. I take your left ankle, tying the silk around it and secure it to the left post of the footboard. I move around the the right side of the bed and repeat the procedure on your right ankle, leaving your legs spread wide on the bed. Your body arched over the pillows. Your arms lying above your head on the bed. Your head turned with your cheek pressing the sheets

I take a black silk sash and wrap it around your head, covering your eyes. I hear you let out a whimper-moan as I cinch it behind your head plunging you into darkness.

You feel the bed shift between your legs as I move up onto it. You wonder what will come next. A moment later you feel my warm breath on your crotch.

I lean down and sniff, taking in the rich, heady scent of your arousal. I can see your pussy is once again drooling out your viscous sex-sap. I can't resist and slide my tongue from your clit, along your swollen cunt-lips, then up across your anal rosebud and lick up the cleft between your ass cheeks.

"Mmmmm such a tasty ass you have , my pet. But, it won't belong to you much longer, I'm afraid."

You cry out in shocked surprise when my palm comes crashing down on your right cheek, then another slapping the left.

"Whose ass is this?", I demand.

You clench your teeth and refuse to answer, knowing it will increase your punishment.

I begin to rain a steady stream of full-handed slaps to one cheek then the other. Each one hard enough to push your hips down into the pillows, before they rebound sending you up to meet the next descending blow.

You ass goes from stinging, to throbbing, and then into an inferno of heat. My individual hand prints disappear from your skin as they overlap to cover every square inch of your quivering butt.

When I hear you begin to whimper and I call out again, "WHO'S ASS IS THIS?"

"YOURS! IT'S YOUR ASS!", you scream in return and collapse panting on the bed.

After just a few more smacks, the blows stop. You lie there with your ass in the air, now the blazing red color of flame.

My hands, now hot themselves from connecting with your flesh, begin to rub your trembling cheeks adding to their heat, then lift as you feel me move off of the bed.

Minutes pass as you lay there in the blindfolded darkness. You strain to hear any sound of my movements, but are met with silence.

Suddenly you feel a thick, cold fluid dribbling down the crack of your ass. Just as it reaches you asshole, my hand slips in to stop the flow.

"Since this is now, 'my ass', I think we'll take it for a bit of a test-drive."

You feel the bed shift as I kneel up beside your hips.

My fingers glide up and down, spreading the slick lubricant between your cheeks.

You shudder because you've never had anything in your ass before.

Once I am satisfied with the lube job, I take another dollop on my fingers and start to work it directly on your tight pucker.

"No!", you cry out and my hand smashes once again onto your inflamed ass-cheeks.

"No?", I ask. "But, you gave this ass to me. I can do with it as I please. So settle down, my slut. I think you'll love it in the end... get it? In the END?" I chuckle at my own joke, as you groan in reply.

I place the tip of one finger in the center of your asshole and begin to twist it back and forth, slowly increasing the pressure.

A shiver runs through your body at the foreign feeling of something moving INTO your ass, rather than out of it. You clamp down hard trying to keep out my invading digit, but I keep pressing, causing you to gasp in pain.

"It will be much easier if you just relax and let it happen, my slut."

I feel you struggle to relax your muscular ring and my finger slides in... to the first knuckle... then the second... then finally buried fully inside you to the last knuckle. I pause and let you become used to the feeling before commencing stroking in and out of your gripping sphincter.

Soon, the pain is eased and the feeling of something slick fucking in and out of your ass starts to become pleasurable as a multitude of nerve endings are being stimulated.

Once you are fully at ease, I squeeze another dollop of lube on your hole and add a second finger to the first. Your ass involuntarily cramps shut, causing a sharp spear of pain radiating through your bowels, before you relax and loosen, allowing the full penetration of both digits.

Once fully embedded in your ass, I wiggle my fingers deep inside you, spreading them, then scissoring them back and forth. I watch your hips grind into the pillows as the unfamiliar feelings make you squirm. I curl my fingers inside you, rubbing the inside of your vagina through the thin wall of your rectum.