The End of an Eternity Ch. 01-02

Story Info
A vampire takes a new apprentice.
1.7k words
4.51
13.8k
5
0

Part 1 of the 6 part series

Updated 10/17/2022
Created 05/01/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

edited by GeekAngel

*

Part I : The beginning of the end

A starry sky silhouetted the landscape around Besand. He sat alone, facing east atop a large grassy hill. Most of the night dwellers had already returned to their dens. The birds were just beginning to warm their voices to usher in the new day. They seemed to Besand to be mocking him, but Besand didn't pay them any heed. He could not remember when he last saw the sun rise. He tried to remember how beautiful it was, so long ago. There must have been a choir of jays, robins, and sparrows. Perhaps a deer was licking the dew from the grass, and perhaps the mist was rising slightly off the cool ground, shrouding the area with a blanket of white. For the first time that he could remember, these things seemed beautiful to him.

He wondered how much of that he would see again.

Besand drew his knees up to his chest and sighed. "You do know how much it's going to hurt, Besand?" a feminine voice said from behind him.

"I've seen the executions, Dalia."

"Then why—"

"I don't care. I want to see the sunrise. Suzy liked to watch the sunrise."

"You—"

"Shut up!" Besand demanded. He shot up and turned to face Dalia. A single trail of blood ran from the corner of his eye down his cheek. "I couldn't care a damn what you think of me, Suzy, or anything."

"Think of what you are doing!"

"I am. I'm tired. I want my life back."

"You can't—"

"You think I don't know that? I hate what I've become."

"Why didn't you take Suzy with you then, huh? Besand, this is stupid."

"This," Besand waved his hands towards the small pinkish glow on the horizon. "Do you even remember how beautiful this is?" Dalia turned. Besand scoffed. "Of course you don't. You fear it. You hate it. That's what we are now, but not Suzy. No, Suzy knew how beautiful this was. I couldn't take that from her, Dalia. I loved her too much."

Dalia chuckled. "So you let her die." In an instant, Besand became a blur of motion and ended up in front of Dalia. He struck her cheek sending her to the ground. Dalia hissed as Besand walked away.

"You're still my slave, you insolent wench. Show me the respect due my station, or you'll share the hill with me this morning."

"Then command me, oh Master."

Besand resumed his place on the hill. "Get the fuck away from me."

"I hate you, Besand."

"No you don't, Dalia. But I do hate you." Besand heard a soft sob, then a flutter. She was gone. He sighed. Besand didn't want her to die, and he wasn't sure if he could truly hate her. She was, after all, his favorite...

Part II: Dalia's Submission

Dalia came to Besand willingly. He had never encountered a woman who was so insistent on being taken. She had what seemed to be an iron will when he first met her. He pursued her with great interest, intending to break that will and tame the beast within her. It was after a dinner one evening that he discovered the truth of her intentions.

She led him upstairs to her bedroom carrying a bottle of red wine. His gaze watched followed her swaying form as she ascended. She was wearing a short, black party dress and a simple gold chain around her neck. Long, dark hair fell loosely around her shoulders down the length of her back. Her skirt rode higher up her thighs with each step. He could see the tops of her glittery, black stockings. "You coming?" she cooed. Besand caught up with her, scooping Dalia into his arms. She lifted her head to kiss him passionately as he carried her away.

He set her gently down onto her bed. She responded by grabbing a fistful of his shirt and pulling it until the buttons popped one by one. She slid it off of his body and ran her hands all over his chest. He had very little, if any hair on his body. Her hands seemed small against his skin as she clawed at his chest.

Responding to her cues, he grabbed the top of her dress with his hands and forcefully he pulled it apart. She watched the muscles ripple on his arms as she felt the fabric start to tear. She sighed as he effortlessly ripped the dress in two and peeled it away exposing her soft body. He nibbled on her skin, pinching it slightly with his teeth. Her nipples almost instantly became erect as he ran his tongue over each in succession. She could feel his growing excitement as he slowly licked his way up to her neck. He tasted the salt on her skin and felt himself falling.

Dalia quickly pushed Besand's head away from her neck. "No," she said. "Fuck me first." Did she know? Besand was taken back a bit, but let Dalia unbutton his pants and push them down to his ankles. She grabbed his erect cock with her hands, spreading her legs wide, and guided it to her waiting pussy. "Take me, Besand and I will be yours for the rest of eternity."

The remnants of his humanity took over as he drove into her ferociously. She uttered sounds of pleasure from deep within at his every thrust. Her nails dug deep into his back, as they rocked in unison. Her back arched. He felt the vertigo again and approached her neck. "Not yet," she moaned. "Finish it." Besand stopped and drew back, somewhat in shock. His fangs were bared, his mouth watering.

"You know?!"

"Yes." She moaned out as she writhed underneath him. "Please finish me."

"You actually want this? Do you even know what you are getting into?" She opened her eyes. "Oh yes Besand, you have no idea how long I have sought you, seeking this very moment. I need you to be my master, and for you to marry me to the night. It can only be you, Besand. Now please, I'm begging you."

Besand sat up. "If you are to be my slave, my apprentice, then you have much to learn, young Dalia."

"What are you doing?" she asked. She saw his fangs for the first time. She started to feel a little fear, and doubts started creeping into her head. It was too late, she told herself, but already she was second-guessing herself.

Besand reached down and pulled off her stockings. He grabbed her shoulder and roughly flipped her onto her stomach. His strength was amazing. The sheer power of his force intoxicated her mind with the thought it too might be hers. He tied her left wrist to the bed post, then her other. She drew her knees up underneath her. He ripped the sleeve of his black shirt off and tied it around her eyes. Dalia felt her confidence slowly ebb from her body.

She felt him approach behind her. His cock rested at the entrance of her pussy. Her fear blended with her desire creating a spinning feeling in her head. Her reality blurred. "What do you want?"

"You Besand!" she responded breathlessly as he pulled her head back by her hair.

"Don't ever lie to me again. You won't get a second chance."

"I don't understand." Dalia felt tears welling up in her eyes as waves of emotions washed over her. Was she failing him?

"You want power. You want fear. You want immortality." He thrust into her. She gasped. "But you have none. You belong to me now. Do you understand?

"Yes." She gasped again, louder.

"Yes, Master, Dalia. Say it."

"Yes, Master." Dalia screamed out as Besand continued to fuck her relentlessly.

"Then pledge yourself to me Dalia." He thrust into her once more. She gasped, "Yes Master, I do...I do."

"So be it."

Dalia felt her body contract with orgasm as his seed emptied into her. Not a second later she felt the sharp stabbing pain in her neck where Besand tore into her. She gasped, with pleasure and pain as life drained from her body.

"Besand?" No answer. He was drinking from her rocking body. "Am I dying?"

He lifted his fangs from her bleeding neck. His wrist pressed against her lips. "So pledged, Dalia, you are forever mine." She drank her blood from his veins, spilling a little down her chin. She felt feint as her life sped from her body, replaced by something else, something colder, something fearful and yet so electric.

She let out a soft sigh as he withdrew. She leaned on the headboard and tried to make sense of the new sensations she was feeling. She first noticed the silence in her chest, then realized she could hear Besand as he walked around her room. She thought she could hear the steps of insects in her gardens below her windows.

She heard the sounds of her drapes being drawn closed then her door being locked. It sounded as if he was putting additional covers over her windows. Then her right wrist jerked suddenly. She screamed. Besand was sitting next to her instantly. Dalia kicked and twisted on the bed, rocking it viciously. She tore the nylon binding her wrist, only to have Besand catch it and pin it to her back. She tore the other loose, and he grabbed her in a bear hug.

Dalia cried out as the monster in her body tried to break free. She muttered in languages she did not understand. The pain was so great, she thought she would pass out. But her every movement was constrained by Besand, holding her naked, bloody body in a tight hug. What seemed like hours passed, Dalia finally did pass out.

She awoke lying on her back, in her bed, still blindfolded. "Besand?"

A whispered hiss replied. "It is 'Master' to you Dalia."

"I am sorry, Master."

She felt a moist cloth wiping the dried blood from her body. She reached for her blindfold, but a strong hand caught hers. "No. I've covered the windows, but the light around the edges will still be too bright for your virgin eyes. You must wait until dusk." She reached up and felt her teeth. "No Dalia. You will not feel those until the scent of blood fills your nostrils."

"It's like growing up all over again." Besand chuckled. "I suppose it is, in a way. There is so much to learn, my Dalia, but do not fret my love. You have hundreds of years.

(To be continued...)