The End of Evil Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Xantu
Xantu
613 Followers

Junie went to the door and opened it, “I am so sorry. I think I can do this now.”


Mark Freeden looked irritated as he walked back into the courtroom, but Leena gave her a thumbs-up sign from behind his back. Junie took a deep shaky breath. “I am sorry. It’s just that I get so nervous sometimes. I don’t do well in public situations. I really appreciate you all coming down on your weekend to help me with this.”

Mark Freeden looked at his watch and shrugged, “I do have a 2:00 p.m. tee-time, so let’s get started. Go ahead and sit down, Junie, and I will go over some of the questions I will be asking you.”

They spent about an hour asking and answering questions, talking about how the people are expected to behave in court and reviewing possible things that the defense might ask. Somehow the idea that Sam Card would be sitting there watching her answer the questions did not bother Junie as much as the worry about how Monica would be able to deal with having him there. It was close to 1:00 p.m. when Mark Freeden stopped and said, “Well that’s all I have time for. We will want to meet with you again for awhile right before the trial. If you have any more questions go ahead and contact Lurleena here.”

After he walked out, Leena came up to Junie. “You did great, Junie. How did you calm yourself down so quickly?”

Junie giggled and whispered, “I danced. My Mistress made me dance.” Junie looked archly around and then gave the tiniest of shimmies.

Leena started to giggle along with her. “I would never have thought of that.”


Junie saw Agent Durant put some papers together and close his briefcase. As he stood to leave she hurried up to his side. “Agent Durant, I never had a chance to thank you for coming.” She paused and looked puzzled, he had not spoken during the whole time Mark Freeden had been going over her testimony, “Um, why did you come?”

“I had some business at the courthouse. Lurleena mentioned you were doing this and that she thought it would help if there was a familiar face.” He shrugged and looked down at his briefcase, “I really just sat here and got caught up on some travel vouchers.” He paused and then smiled, his features softening, “Monica told me about the puppy. She is on cloud nine. That was really Christian of you, ma’am.”

Junie giggled, “I don’t know about Christian, but I just knew it was the right thing to do.” Her stomach rumbled and she realized that how hungry she was. She had not eaten much breakfast and now her appetite was back with a vengeance. “Have you had lunch?” When he shook his head, she grabbed his arm. “I bet you know the best places around here to grab a good hamburger. I could kill for some French Fries and a shake.”

Donna laughed, “Sounds like Junie has lunch all planned.”

Agent Durant initially looked a little uncomfortable, but then shrugged, “There is this little place not far from here that puts a chili relenno on their burgers and they make the best onion rings in town. They don’t make milk shakes but they have some really good beer on tap.”

Donna laughed, “Sounds like someone is off the clock.”


It was a tiny little hole in the wall restaurant and they got a table in the back. Agent Durant looked up from the menu, “You ladies will have to let me pay.”

Donna smiled and nodded, “You won’t get an argument from me about that. I would never stand between a southern gentleman and his chivalry.”

Junie spent lunch working at getting Agent Durant to talk about himself. He told her that he had been close to retiring from the FBI when this case started. “I have a nice little piece of land in east Texas and I am looking forward to building a nice little house and maybe raise some horses.”

Junie looked at the ring on his left hand, “You and your wife?”

“Ma’am, my wife died about fifteen years ago, breast cancer.” His voice was neutral and his face impassive.

“Oh, I’m sorry. Did you have any children?”


“No, ma’am. We never had any children.”

“So you are going to just be all by yourself when you retire?”

“I am used to being alone, ma’am.”


Junie could not get her head around the idea of anyone wanting to be alone and changed the subject. “I am worried about how Monica is going to handle the trial. Leena told me that you are helping with her testimony.”

“Yes, ma’am, that was one of the things I was doing here in Portland. I was also trying to interrogate the defendant about some of the other missing women. He is still denying anything to do with that.”

Agent Durant took a long drink from his beer, “I always try to drop by and see Monica when I can; it helps cheer her up to have visitors.” His expression softened and warmed at the memory, “She was completely giddy with excitement with that puppy and your visit. I can’t remember ever seeing her smile quite like that.”

Junie’s heart leapt at his words, “That girl certainly deserves some happiness. How do you think she is going to deal with testifying?”

The corners of his mouth turned down, “Well, ma’am, I don’t think she is going to panic on the stand. She will make a good witness, but I worry about the long term impact on her mental state. Having to face him could traumatize her all over again, but that is not such a great concern for the prosecuting attorney. They only seem to care about a witness’s mental health as far as it impacts their ability to testify and their credibility.” Agent Durant drained his glass and looked down into it like he was debating ordering another, “I have to admit I have been a part of that whole system. I always put catching the bad guy way above how it may hurt the victim. I always told myself that catching the criminal was my job and it was always up to someone else to put the pieces back together.”

Donna spoke softly, “And now you have let one of those victims into your heart.”

His voice was soft and bemused, “I didn’t even see it happening until it was too late.” Agent Durant suddenly seemed to wake up and realize where he was and what he was talking about. Junie could almost see his armor come back up. “Well, ladies, I really have to get going, I have a couple of long-shot leads I need to follow up on.”


As they got to their room, Donna commented, “You surprised me when you asked Agent Durant to lunch.”

“He is not so bad. He likes Monica.”

Donna paused and looked thoughtful, “He a lot more than just likes her.” Then she shrugged and turned to Junie, “Sweet girl, I want you to go ahead and put on your rubber bands and wait here. I am going to go out for a little while. I saw a couple things in a store window I want to get. I shouldn’t be too long.”

Junie started to ask what she was going to get and Donna held up a hand, “Never you mind, girl. It’s a surprise. You will see soon enough.” Donna leaned over and kissed Junie on the nose. “You did very well today. I know how hard all this stuff is for you. But every time you found yourself pushed into a corner you listened and obeyed. You reached inside yourself and found the strength there. I am very proud of you. We are going to go out and celebrate tonight and then we are getting the hell out of town.”

Junie’s heart jumped at Donna’s words. The praise was sweet, but the promise of going home was better.

“While I am gone, hang up that new outfit; I want to wear it tonight.” Donna winked mysteriously at Junie and then left her alone in the room.

Junie wound the rubber bands around her nipples and then got the skirt out and hung it in the bathroom and turned on the shower to steam the wrinkles out. Curious about what else Donna had purchased she looked into the other bag and exclaimed, “Oh my.” On top of several other smaller boxes were two matching rabbit vibrators. The only difference between them was one was blue and the other lavender. She carefully put the bag down and got out her little black dress and hung it in the bathroom next to Donna’s new skirt.


Junie was sitting by their room window looking out at the busy street when Donna came back in. She handed Junie a bag. “Get out your corset. I want to see how these things fit with it.”

Junie peeked into the bag and gasped at the confusing jumble of shiny black taffeta and mesh. It looked almost like a ballerina’s tutu. Donna laughed at her reaction, “Girl, I said put on your corset.” Donna helped Junie into the tight yellow garment, pulling the laces tight. Next she pulled out a skirt from the bag. “They promised me that this should fit. It has an elastic waist.” Donna helped Junie step into the black crinoline petticoat and stood back. Junie looked at her image in the mirror; the skirt was very full and short, stopping a couple inches above her knees. Normally she would never have worn anything that would have added to the visual size of her hips but with the corset it looked right somehow.

Junie looked at her large exposed breasts, supported by the shelf and peered hopefully toward the bag. There was no way she could go out like this. Donna looked at the skirt and nodded, reaching into the bag she handed Junie a handful of lace and as Junie unfolded it she recognized a chemise style corset cover made of black lace. It looked a little small, but as she pulled it on she realized it was very elastic and fit over her breasts and corset like a second skin. The lace strategically got a little denser over her breasts, but still lots of skin showed through.

Donna reached into a second bag and handed Junie a pair of fishnet, thigh high stockings and a black pair of Victorian looking ankle boots with two inch heels. When Junie had the whole outfit on, she looked at the mirror. She thought she looked a little like a French Cancan Dancer and giggled. “Where are we going and will I get arrested?”

Donna stood behind her with a predatory look on her face. Her voice was low and throaty, “You look like you just stepped out of one of my fantasies, girl. I could eat you up.” Then she smiled, “We are going dancing, girl. Leena has recommended a nice girl bar that has some good food and a nice dance floor.” Looking at her watch, Donna commented, “But it is too early to go anywhere. Take off those clothes. I have an idea for round three of our little competition. I thought we would try and make things perfectly fair. I would hate to be accused of cheating again.”

As Junie carefully took off her complicated outfit she watched Donna take out both vibrators and put batteries in them. Donna stripped off her clothes and beckoned Junie over to the bed. “Okay, these things have a lot of different types of vibrations, but I think for our purposes we should just turn them all on high.” She handed Junie the vibrator and showed her how the controls worked. “Let’s lie side by side, looking at each other’s cunts so we can see that the rabbit is where it is supposed to be. Make sure this part is right up against our clits and start at the same time. The only thing we can do to each other is talk.”


Junie found herself lying on her side, staring at the blue jelly clitoral stimulator pressing snuggly against Donna’s cleft. Somehow the sight of the thing seemed to emphasize the sensations coming up from between her own legs. Donna’s voice was a mix of silly humor and determined competitor, “On your mark. Get set. Go!”

Junie grunted and stiffened; the sensation of the dildo inside her simultaneously vibrating and rotating was new and very strong. The stimulator on her cleft made all her folds vibrate and sent strong waves of pleasure through her. “Oh, Ma’am, that’s really good.”

Donna’s voice was strained, “Oh yes, I have to agree. Tell me, my little slut, how much you love to serve me. Tell me what makes you hottest.”

Junie felt her hips starting to surge, rocking in their primal rhythms, straining to meet and match the waves of pleasure pulsing through her. “Oh, that is easy, Ma’am. It is putting on that biggest strap on cock and fucking your beautiful juicy cunt. It is lunging deep into you and seeing the ecstasy in your eyes, hearing you cry out, forcing you to scream as you come for me over and over again.”

Donna made a strangled groan. “Oh fuck. This is crazy. I like to see you on your knees with your eyes pleading, your lips trembling with the need to serve me. I love the taste of your tears and the way your cries of pain and passion fill my mouth as I kiss your lips. I love to hear you beg.”

Junie was staring mesmerized at the little plastic vibrator buried deep in Donna’s folds, buzzing softly relentlessly. Her voice shook with tension, “Yes, begging on my knees looking up, I like that. I like feeling helpless, completely at your mercy, but most of all it is the love I feel for you when I give myself to you every day.”

Donna did not speak again. Junie could see the muscles of her thighs and stomach were tense and vibrating, a soft whimper of desperation squeaking out from her lips. Junie gasped out, her voice hoarse and compelling, “It is irresistible. There is nothing you can do.”

A soft sob of defeat bubbled up from Donna as she reached down and pulled the vibrator away. Junie quickly did the same and lay back and letting the trembling spasms of need slowly ebb. When she could finally think, she giggled softly. “Ma’am, I have always wondered what those things felt like. Thank you for the opportunity.”

Donna turned around on the bed and pulled Junie into her arms. “Girl, I am starting to think you really are made of steel, steel and love. Let’s take a nap and then we can go out after that.”


While they dressed, Donna kept Junie’s wine glass full. “We are going to get a taxi. No reason not to get silly.”

Junie finished getting into her skirt and made sure that the bottom edge of the corset lay smoothly over the skirt. The stretch lace of the camisole hid and yet, at the same time, revealed her flesh underneath. With the fishnet stockings and the Victorian ankle-boots Junie felt like she was dressed up more for a costume party than to go out. In the spirit of the outfit Junie really laid on the eyeliner, mascara and shadow, emphasizing her already large eyes and then painting her lips scarlet.

She turned to look at Donna and caught her breath. The leather bustier fit her smoothly and there was a soft inch or so of her golden smooth skin between it and the waist and the soft beautiful colors of the skirt. “Oh, Ma’am, that looks beautiful on you.”

“You don’t look half bad yourself, girl. Let’s get this party started,” Donna took Junie’s arm and urged her out of the room.

Junie hesitated, “Ma’am, I don’t have my hand bag.”

Donna laughed and patted hers, “We have everything we need in here, girl. Relax and enjoy the ride.”

Junie smiled and slipped her red lipstick tube between her generous breasts. “Okay, Ma’am, I guess I have everything I need.”


It was already dark when the cab dropped them off in front of a trendy looking club. Donna stopped Junie in the parking lot and, raising her eyebrows, fastened her leather collar around her neck and then attached her leash. “I don’t want any confusion as to who owns you, girl.”

Junie looked up at Donna in alarm, “Ma’am, what kind of club is this?”

“Nothing too crazy, Leena told me about it. It’s a girl bar, but once a month they have a leather night. People dress up in their best fetish gear. Leena said there is no nudity or real play allowed. That it’s mostly a costume party. Don’t worry, sweet, I won’t let anything bad happen to you. We are going to eat, drink, dance and ogle the other patrons.”

Junie giggled, “If I had known, I would have picked out something like thigh-high boots and a cat woman suit for you.”

Donna looked down at her outfit. “I like this better and this skirt will look good with my corset when you finish it.”

Junie was amused when a woman in biker’s leathers and elaborate tattoos actually carded them at the door and was relieved to see that Donna had her I.D. with her. There was a high cover charge. Inside it was a dimly lit and crowded with a large number of people who just seemed to be milling around. Most were wearing black, but here and there Junie could see the flash of skin and chains. Heavy, loud music made the air seem oppressive. A woman in a leather bikini top and mini-skirt greeted them, yelling over the music, “Good evening, ladies, can I get you a table?” No one had even looked twice at Junie’s leash as she led them to a booth. She laid their menus down and yelled again, “What would you like to drink tonight?”

Donna looked at the girl and then at Junie and yelled back, “Something good and very strong.” She looked thoughtful and yelled again, “Something with raspberries in it. Surprise us.”

The girl shrugged and wrote something down on and leaned over, “Sam will be serving you tonight. She will be back with your drinks and to take your order.”


Junie watched the crowd as they moved around the room. Little groups would form and talk and then break up. There was a surprising age range. Junie had expected to feel old and out of place, but there were all ages of women and not a few men who were out and moving around. There was a lot of leather, but only a few were blatantly fetish outfits. However, Junie did see quite a few women and a couple of the men who were wearing collars.

Most striking was the relaxed and open way the women were interacting with each other. Junie smiled softly to see open gestures of affection, hugs and kisses, the familiar caresses of long time lovers, open and easy between women. Impulsively she reached across the table and took Donna’s hand and brought it to her lips.

When their server brought their drinks, Junie curiously tasted hers. It was sour and tasted of raspberries. It was clearly very strong and she sipped it very carefully. Donna ordered a selection of appetizers and told the server to keep bringing them drinks, but to keep surprising them, “Make them good, make them strong, and I don’t care what their names are. I just want lots of variety, but no gin.” Donna slid around the table and sat close to Junie and lifted her own glass to Junie’s lips, urging her to take a swallow. “Keep drinking, girl. I want you sloppy drunk before I take you home.”

Junie leaned over and spoke into her Mistress’s ear, “It won’t take many of these drinks and you will get your wish. I am a cheap date.”

Donna frowned and then laughed, “Sweetness, let me tell you there ain’t nothing cheap about this date.”


The club continued to fill up even more. Junie and Donna sat close together and, once the appetizers came, Donna casually fed Junie bites of the different finger snacks, Junie especially liked the stuffed mushrooms, but thought the calamari was over cooked.

A slender Hispanic woman in her thirties came to their table and hollered over the music, “Do you mind if we share your table?” Junie stared shyly at the woman’s short spiked hair, elaborate tattoos, and countless piercings. Standing behind her was small plump blond girl in her twenties. “Sorry, if we are bothering you, but there aren’t any tables empty.”

Donna nodded and the two women happily climbed into the booth as Donna and Junie scooted over. The first woman held out her hand, “Thanks, I am Jamie, this is Babs. I haven’t seen you here before.”

Donna shook her hand and yelled over the music, “We’re just in town for the weekend.”

Junie looked curiously at the couple and sipped at her latest drink, this one was tall and sweet, silently grateful for the loud music that made it almost impossible to have a conversation. Already she could feel the effects of the alcohol, making her cheeks feel flushed and her thoughts slower.

Donna pushed Junie out of the booth and led her onto the dance floor. Junie stood nervously staring at Donna as she began to dance, slowly and sensually gyrating to the beat. Slowly and uncertainly, Junie began to move in time to the music. She had been dreading this. She had the random thought that the last time she had danced in public was at her wedding when she was nineteen-years-old and even then she had been nearly six months pregnant.

Xantu
Xantu
613 Followers