The End of Evil Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Xantu
Xantu
614 Followers

Junie giggled and bit her lip. She twisted her head to look up at him, "For now."

Donna gave her a light swat, "Insatiable slut."

Junie hissed in pain. She could feel every welt and stripe from the harsh caning Donna gave her. She repeated, "Oh man."

Donna gave the dildo one final grind deep into Junie, relishing the shudder that she forced from the bound figure under her and laughed, "Your ass looks like a road map, girl." Then she slid slowly out and slipped off the strap on harness. Bob untied Junie and gently massaged her wrists and ankles. He ran his fingers over her ass and whistled, "Very pretty. You will be wearing these marks for a while, girl. Your Mistress was insistent that this was what you wanted. Are you hurt?"

Junie rolled over and hissed again as her welts came in contact with the ottoman. "Um... no... I don't think so. I was fighting the ropes pretty hard. I expect I might be stiff a little." She looked thoughtful. "But I think the walk tonight will make me about as sore." She looked up at Donna, her eyes large and serious. "You were right. It was what I wanted." She looked at her Master, "Thank you for your check-ins now and then. It kind of helped me keep perspective that this was just a fantasy. It was almost too much and your words were a good reality check for me."

Bob had her lie on her belly and gently rubbed antibiotic ointment on her welts. "I want you to put some more on in the morning. You have some welts there and I want them to heal cleanly."

It was weird how she instantly knew she was dreaming again, but she could not make herself wake up. Again she was walking from one room to the next. She knew it was their home on the lake, but again the rooms seemed distorted and endless. Again she felt the damp, soggy carpet under her bare feet, but she refused to look down knowing what she would see there. Something crunched under her foot and looking down she saw the shards of the last tea cup. It had been the sole survivor from her grandmother's collection when Sam Card had systematically destroyed everything in her apartment. Now it lay shattered on the floor. Junie heard R. P. Sanders' voice 'the one that got away' echo in her head.

Junie woke and sat up, shivering and gasping quietly, in the dark of the strange bedroom. Bob lay still and sound asleep with Donna curled in her usual ball on his far side. She forced herself to lie back down and slid closer to Bob's reassuring warmth. She told herself that is was just a dream. It seemed like it took a long time to go to sleep.

When she woke she did not feel rested, her head felt heavy and congested, her body was stiff and complained as she levered herself out of the bed.

After her shower Junie looked over her body carefully in the full length mirror. Her ass and upper thighs had multiple bruises and welts and they were very sore to the touch as she rubbed another layer of ointment over them. She frowned and shook her head at the multiple mild scrapes on her knees, the tops of her toes, and a small one on the bridge of her nose. She did not remember that she had struggled so hard when she was still down on the carpet. She shrugged, thinking it was odd that she very much liked the intentional marks left by the caning, but was irritated at the much smaller less noticeable scrapes that had been accidental and, for the most part, self-inflicted. Carefully she dabbed a little ointment on her scrapes, too.

She sniffed and coughed and wondered if she was coming down with something or if there was something in this new house that was making her have an allergic reaction. It certainly was dusty and, when she went outside, she could smell the pervasive smell of the city, car exhaust mostly but on some level Junie was sure she could smell all the people, like all the air had been breathed once already.

At breakfast Bob spoke carefully with Junie, checking again that she was okay, and that the games of the night before had not pushed too hard, "Sweet Junie, it is important to be very careful playing games like that. I don't want you hurt, either physically or emotionally."

Junie knelt and laid her head against his thigh. "Master, the only way I could do something that extreme is because I knew you were there to keep me safe. But it did meet a need inside me. A part of me really needs that kind of force. I crave to be pushed like that, pushed to admit and accept that there is a slut inside me that begs to be freed."

Donna spoke from across the table, "Such a dirty girl." Her warm loving tone was at odds with the words.

Junie shuddered as wave of heat rushed over her, "Yes, Ma'am, dirty for you."

During the following days Junie threw herself into the task of rehabilitating the rental house. Not once did she ever let herself use the word home to describe the little brick cottage. First on the order of business was a thorough top to bottom cleaning. Junie was determined that if it was the dust making her head so stuffy, there was not going to be a speck left in the entire house.

It was difficult to focus on one task for very long because, every time she would look up, it seemed Bob was there watching her. He seemed to be very much at loose ends and drifted through the house. At home he was always busy with the dogs, his garden, or working in his workshop.

Junie remembered something Donna had said on one of the first spring days when she had come to live with them. She had said something about Bob being creative and hyper and that he needed to be kept busy. The weather continued gray and rainy, keeping them trapped indoors. Donna was content to work the days away on her computer, writing, reading and doing research. It was not too many days before Junie began to feel like they had all been cooped up in the small house for weeks instead of days.

Junie dreamed the same dream almost every night, wandering the house, looking for something. Sometimes there was blood on the floor, sometimes not. Sometimes the rooms were trashed and things were broken like they had been at her apartment. Every morning when she woke, she felt tired and heavy. She started taking naps in the afternoon.

Over dinner Junie broached the subject of maybe spending the day at the coast, "I know it's been rainy, but I just don't care. I would love to get out of here for a day. I haven't really been to the beach in a couple of years." She shook her head, "It's funny, when I lived in Seattle the ocean was so close that it was something that I could do any time and then I ended up never having the time or the inclination."

Bob smiled and Junie could tell he was relieved to have something to do, "Yes, let's do that."

Donna shrugged, "I don't have anything planned and Junie does not have any appointments with the court people until day after tomorrow. Going to the beach will be a distraction from the waiting."

The morning dawned just as overcast and wet as it had been all week and Junie packed lots of extra sweaters and dry socks along with a big cooler full of snacks. She could not begin to describe the feeling of relief as the SUV left the city behind. She rolled down her window and took a deep breath, but still all she could smell was the car exhaust on the busy road leading to the coast.

Donna looked back from the front passenger seat, "Junie, what are you doing hanging your head out the window?"

Junie giggled, "I don't know. I guess I just want some fresh air. The air in the city smells so used and dirty."

Bob laughed, "Just don't start barking at the passing cars." Junie squealed in laughter and then let out a couple of pretty convincing yaps.

It was another hour before Junie really felt like the air coming in her open window smelled truly clean, the SUV winding through the coastal mountains, between tall stands of firs and cedars. Sometimes the road would curve around and Junie could see out across the distance that the tall trees along the road were just a narrow band along the highway, with ugly clear cuts scarring the land on either side, softened and partially hidden by the misty rain.

When the road began to descend out of the mountains, Junie caught her first whiff of salt air and she peered ahead and saw that the clouds seemed higher and there were a few patches of blue sky showing through. By the time they parked their car in the park there was more blue sky than clouds and Donna smiled up at the sky, a brisk wind was blowing the few tattered clouds away, "Such a talented girl, how did you know that the sun was shining on the beach?"

"I have special powers, Ma'am."

Bob chuckled, "I have to agree you are our special girl."

They spent most of the day walking or sitting on the big logs along the beach watching tall waves crash against the shore. It seemed like the crash and hiss of the surging ocean had a primal rhythm that slowed Junie's breathing and calmed her thoughts. None of them felt the need to speak much, each of them slipping deep into their own thoughts. They ate at a small seafood restaurant and lingered to watch the sun sink below the waves, sitting huddled together for warmth.

Junie slept on the way home, blissfully without dreams.

You might recognize this story as one I had up in the past, under the title Northwest Hunters. I took it down for revision and a brief flirtation with possible publication.

Books One and Two of Northwest Hunters, titled Joining the Circle and Finding Happiness are already posted.

Thank you for taking the time to read my story. Please take the time to rate and leave a comment if the spirit moves you.

Enjoy

xantu

Xantu
Xantu
614 Followers
12