The End of Evil Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Xantu
Xantu
614 Followers

Speaking of fun, dress up a little for dinner, nothing formal. Just put on something pretty.

Come hungry. I will make something special.

Looking forward to seeing you again soon. Give that puppy a hug for me.

Love,

Junie

Bob looked happy to hear that they were going to have company. When Junie told him about seeing R. P. Sanders outside the courthouse and Monica's reaction to learning about the author's involvement in Sam Card's defense, his expression was much the same as Agent Durant's glower. "Monica has every right to feel betrayed. That was despicable. I wonder how that woman sleeps at night."

You might recognize this story as one I had up in the past, under the title Northwest Hunters. I took it down for revision and a brief flirtation with possible publication.

Books One and Two of Northwest Hunters, titled Joining the Circle and Finding Happiness are already posted.

Thank you for taking the time to read my story. Please take the time to rate and leave a comment if the spirit moves you.

Enjoy

xantu

Xantu
Xantu
614 Followers
12