The End of Evil Ch.14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Xantu
Xantu
614 Followers

As soon as he was close enough he rushed the door and had the little blond in his hands, the knife at her throat before either of them could react. He saw Junie reach down for something at her belt and he snarled, "Do that and I cut her." He saw the small, dark woman turn pale and freeze. He leaned his face close to the ear of the tiny blond girl, "I am so sorry, Monica. I never meant for you to wake up and have to suffer afterwards. I never meant for that to happen. I hope you can forgive me. Don't worry it won't be that much longer." The tiny frame in his hands twisted and let out a strangled shriek. He loved the sound of screaming. He had missed hearing it.

Junie stood up, almost without being aware of it. She recognized the man holding onto Monica, but he looked different, his hair was darker and he was covered in dirt. He looked at her sharply. "Come here."


Junie shook her head.

"I said fucking come here, or I will cut her throat." He pressed a little harder, feeling the edge of the knife start its first cut.

Junie saw the first trickle of blood down Monica's neck and reluctantly began to move toward him, casually picking up a small pair of sewing scissors off the table as he leaned down and began to talk to Monica again.

Monica had both her hands on the hand holding the knife, his other arm was around her waist, and he had her lifted completely off the ground, both her feet kicking frantically. She was trying to scream, but it seemed like she could not get a deep breath, her cries reduced to terrified mewls. The wild kicking of her feet attracted Happy's attention and she bounded up and jumped up on the struggling pair, eager to play this new game.

Sam Card looked at the small half-grown pup and growled, "God damn dog, I should have killed you back in Salem." He kicked viciously at the puppy and Monica began to thrash violently, twisting completely around in his grasp. She shrieked as she felt the knife slice deeper into her neck. Card staggered, losing his balance, and Junie charged, slamming into him with all her weight, knocking him back and down. He lost his grip on Monica's waist and she slipped out of his hands. He did not feel the pain at first, but then he coughed and a lance of agony shot through him and looked down to see the handles of the scissors sticking out of his chest.

Both girls pushed their alarm buttons at almost the same time and the blast of noise shook through the house and into the yard. They were fumbling at their pepper sprays when he turned and fled out the back door.

Junie was holding Monica rocking back and forth when Agent Durant came into the room with his gun drawn. The noise made any speech impossible and he reached down and pushed the off switches of both alarms.

Junie pointed at the back door, her voice as a high breathless stammer, "Monster, stabbed, ran away."

David took a quick look at the cut on Monica's neck and determining that it was superficial, barked, "Go upstairs. Donna is hurt. She needs you."

Junie's eyes widened then narrowed; suddenly her voice was low and savage, "Kill him. Go kill him." And then she ran for the stairs dragging Monica along with her. Agent Durant nodded and went out the door.

She found her Master on his knees trying to hold the weakly floundering form of her Mistress still. Donna was muttering and trying to push his hands away, protesting, "I am fine. Save Junie. Go save Junie."

Junie knelt down by Donna and looked at Bob, "Where is she hurt?"

"She has had a pretty hard blow to the head. I don't know if she has a skull fracture and there is the chance of bleeding. I want her to lie still."

Donna suddenly looked at Junie and went limp, "Oh, baby, you are all right. I was so scared." She reached for Junie and tried to sit up.

Junie took her hands and pushed her back down. "Lie still. I am right here. I will stay right here." She looked at Bob, "David is out there after him." She looked out into the dark. Her voice was soft and surprised, "I stabbed him. I stabbed him with some scissors."

Bob smiled grimly, "That's good," and took the pistol out of his holster. He turned off the safety and handed it to Junie. "It is simple. Just point and shoot. Like a squirt gun. Like David said once, if you do shoot someone, wait until you are very close, and keep shooting until they are down on the ground and not moving."

Donna caught his hand, her voice was weak and frightened, "Where are you going?"

"Those are my trees, my goddess. I know them like you know the keys to your computer. I will find him."

Junie looked at the gun in her hand and then at her Master. "He has a knife."

Bob grinned savagely and nodded. He stepped into his bedroom and came out with a bow and a quiver of arrows. "I have always loved to stalk my prey, Junie." He looked at her seriously, "Call the sheriff and an ambulance," He looked at Donna lying on the floor. "And keep her safe. I am depending on you." And then he was gone. It seemed to Junie that he moved differently, gliding across the lawn and into the trees.


She looked at Monica standing, her blue eyes large and glassy. Her face was dead white making the blood running down her neck look even more ghastly. Her voice was firm and clear, "Monica, hand me your cell phone."

She called the ambulance first and then called the sheriff. The ambulance driver said that they had a strict policy of not going to unsecured crime scenes, but he would start out and she should have the sheriff or another law enforcement agent call him once they secured the area. The sheriff said he was on the opposite side of the county trying to find a vehicle that had called in saying they were lost and the man's wife was having chest pains just before their cell phone battery went dead. He did say he would come as quickly as possible, but he was at least a half-hour away. Junie wanted to scream at him, but decided that it was a waste of time and she did not want to agitate Donna, instead she gave him the ambulance number and urged him to hurry, stating in no uncertain terms that Donna needed immediate medical care.

Again Donna tried to sit up and Junie gently pushed her down again, murmuring to her to lie still, help was on the way. Junie was frightened when Donna asked softly where Bob was. "Junie, where is Bob? I want Bob." The she started to shiver.

Monica was standing with her arms wrapped around herself, staring down at Donna. Junie looked at the cut on Monica's neck. It was not deep, but it looked like it could use some first aid. Junie still had the gun gripped in her hand and remembering that the safety was off she carefully lay it on the table next to Donna's computer.

Taking Monica's hands in hers she looked deep into Monica's eyes. "It's going to be okay, pretty girl. David is here and he will make the monster go away. Now I need you to help me. Can you do that?" When Monica nodded mechanically, Junie stroked her hair and praised her. "Good girl, now first thing I need is some blankets. We need to keep Donna warm. Go into your room and get me your blankets off your bed and come right back."

After they had covered Donna, Junie had Monica go get a first aid kit from under the bathroom sink and carefully wound some gauze around her neck. Most of the bleeding had stopped, but Junie still felt like she should do something. Happy wandered up the stairs and Junie gently called her. The puppy wiggled with happy excitement when Junie lifted her up and stroked her hand across her body. The puppy seemed apparently uninjured from the kick she had received. She handed the puppy to Monica. "Hold her for me, pretty girl."

Then she picked up the gun and sat down on the floor holding her Mistress's hand and talking softly, trying to keep her from falling asleep and waited. Monica stood for a short minute and then settled to the floor beside her, leaning her head against Junie's shoulder, listening to the soft song of nonsense that Junie was crooning to her Mistress.

You might recognize this story as one I had up in the past, under the title Northwest Hunters. I took it down for revision and a brief flirtation with possible publication.

Books One and Two of Northwest Hunters, titled Joining the Circle and Finding Happiness are already posted.

Thank you for taking the time to read my story. Please take the time to rate and leave a comment if the spirit moves you.

Enjoy

xantu

Xantu
Xantu
614 Followers
12