The End of Evil Ch.15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Xantu
Xantu
614 Followers

Under the Christmas tree was an elaborately wrapped package and, when Junie opened it, she gasped at the sight of a beautifully crafted silver collar. Engraved on the inside were just two words, "Our Treasure." A delicate heart-shaped padlock dangled from the back, encrusted with diamonds. Junie knelt at her owners' feet, tears in her eyes and begged them to put it on her with their own hands. A dozen times a day, she found herself gently tracing its smooth edges with a fingertip, a happy smile curving her lips.

Donna wrote the book and the same publishing company that had published R. P. Sanders books bought it, even when Donna said she would not tour or do book signings. Donna split all the royalties from it four ways, a share for both Monica and Junie, and the other half to be divided between the families of his other victims. It sold very well and the company gave Donna a substantial advance for R. P. Sander's biography. At Junie's suggestion she titled it, "Dancing with Demons, the Rachel Penelope Sanders Story."

At Mary's suggestion, Junie started an online custom sewing and alteration business that catered to large sized women.

Bob just stayed the same, happy in his home, in love with his women, and seeking wisdom and beauty in the infinite universe.

The End?

And they lived happily ever after?

A wise man once said, "There are no happy endings, because nothing ever ends."

Thank you so much for coming with me on this journey. I had no idea where it was going to take me when I took that first step upon the pathway and wrote that personal ad with Bob and Donna looking for a sub.

Junie's capacity for love warmed my heart. I fell completely in love with Donna. I would turn to Bob in my moments of confusion. I think I always will. They became my friends.

I will always look back on this experience with a special sense of awe. I cannot believe this thing came just from me. Like a baby, it grew under my heart, but it had a life of its own once it drew its first breath.

You might recognize this story as one I had up in the past, under the title Northwest Hunters. I took it down for revision and a brief flirtation with possible publication.

Books One and Two of Northwest Hunters, titled Joining the Circle and Finding Happiness are already posted.

Thank you for taking the time to read my story. Please take the time to rate and leave a comment if the spirit moves you.

Enjoy

xantu

Xantu
Xantu
614 Followers