The End of High School

Story Info
Events after the senior prom.
2.3k words
3.99
190.1k
32

Part 1 of the 8 part series

Updated 10/15/2022
Created 11/04/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SusieJ
SusieJ
153 Followers

All characters in this story are over 18 years of age and no sex was had before that magic age.

****************

"Oh, Mom! We weren't doing anything."

"He had his hand on your breast! I saw it." She was stern this time.

"But we were asleep. I doubt he even knew it was there. I didn't even know it was there until you woke me. Besides, it felt kinda nice and I liked it."

"Well, still, I don't like you sleeping with him like that and he shouldn't be touching you there. At least you could put on your pj's or something more modest. That top rides up on you so easily."

"I'd burn up. Besides, it's not like he hasn't seen it before and I like this top, it's comfy."

We were in the kitchen talking as I got my breakfast. Jimmy was still sound asleep on the sofa in the den where I'd left him. I just happened to reach up for a bowl as she was talking.

"Did you have to cut it so short? All you have to do is raise your arms like that and it exposes your nipples and I don't think it's right for you to go around the house showing your breasts to your brother and your father like that."

"Mom! They see boobs all the time. It's not like mine are anything special. Besides, we're family. They don't look at me 'like that'. Anyway, I think it's kinda sexy."

"That's just my point. You shouldn't be sexy around the house. Or anywhere! At your age I wish you'd be more modest. At least put on some different panties. You can almost see through those."

"But they show less than my new swimsuits and you said you like them." Something about it and my top didn't feel quite right though.

"I did not!"

"You said they're pretty."

"Yeah, I like the color and the print, not that you should buy them to wear in public."

"Oh, Mom." This wasn't going anywhere. Besides, we'd already had that discussion before.

"Honey, just try to be more careful around your brother. You and Jimmy have always been close but I just don't think it's a good idea for you two to sleep together like that."

"I know, Mom, we were just going to watch a bit of TV after we got home last night and I guess we fell asleep. I haven't had so much fun in a long time."

"I'm so glad, dear. Did he take you to that dance?"

"Yeah, but we went to dinner first. It was just like a real date! I mean without the groping and all." I giggled.

"Jimmy is sweet to look after you like that."

"You know he was going to ask Emily to go to that dance until he heard about Rich's accident."

"Rich has always been kind of clumsy. At least he won't be in that cast for long."

"So, tell me, what did you and Jimmy do last night!"

"Well, when I came downstairs and saw him waiting for me, all dressed up, I was like, Wow! If he wasn't my brother, um, ... "

"He did look nice, didn't he!"

"Mom, he even held the car door for me. I don't even think he tried to look up my skirt when I got in!"

"Sally!"

"Oh, Mom! All the guys do that. It's no secret. I bet you even enjoyed flashing them sometimes."

"SALLY!"

"OK, I'm sorry. You know what he told me in the car?"

"What, dear?"

"He said, 'Now, Sally, I want you forget for tonight I'm your brother. OK? Just think of this as a date, like any other. Well, except that I'm not a jerk.' Mom, he was so sweet. I just had to kiss him right there."

"Sally?"

"No. Not like that. On the cheek."

"Whew. That's better."

"And then he took me to The Cheesecake Factory for dinner and he sat next to me on the same side of the table. And after that we went to the dance."

"Did you see a lot of your friends there? What did they say?"

"Yeah, mom. Everyone was there. They know me and him like to go out together but this time we told them this was supposed to be a date and not just one of our outings together."

"Wasn't that kinda strange?" It was new to her when Jimmy and me started going out together, alone.

"No, mom. Sometimes sisters and brothers go out together like that. It's not weird. They know me and Jimmy are real close and they think he's sweet."

"I'm happy for you, dear. We just never did anything like that when I was growing up."

"You and your brothers were always fighting with each other."

"Yes, but we loved each other. You know your Uncle James cares for me. It's just we wouldn't have wanted to go on a date together."

"But me and Jimmy don't date. Except for last night, and that was without the sex." I knew she didn't like me doing that.

"Sally! You're too young to have sex. You shouldn't think you have to have sex just for boys to ask you out."

"Oh, Mom! I know that. Girls can enjoy it, too, ya know" I think I should've stopped before that last remark.

"Sally."

"Oh Kay, Mom. Guys are always asking me out all the time. Sometimes me and Jimmy don't even have enough time to go out just ourselves." Yep, sometimes I say too much. Thank goodness the phone rang and mom answered it while I was eating my Cheerios.

"Yes, Katie, she's right here."

"Hey, babe!"

"Sally, you left your clothes over here."

"Oh yeah! I forgot about that." Something about the rum and my memory. "I'll be over to get them in a while."

"OK. I've got Jimmy's pants and shirt and stuff folded up with your dress."

"Hey thanks, babe! And thanks for seeing us home, too!"

"Did you get in trouble?"

"Um, not really. I'll tell you about it later. Love ya!"

"Love you, too!"

"What was that all about?" She took the phone and put it back in the charger.

"Um, I guess we left our clothes over at her house last night."

"You what? I mean, why? I need details."

I think I was blushing. "It was fun at the dance at first. I'm glad you let us take those swing dance lessons. But as people started leaving it got kinda boring so somebody suggested we go somewhere and Katie said her parents wouldn't be back til late." Ooops

"Sally! What have I told you about that?"

"Mom, it's OK We didn't do anything bad. They got home just after we did so that wasn't so bad."

"I may just have to call them. Who all went to her house?"

"It was just couples. Katie and her boyfriend, Valerie and Amber, Denise and Tim. That's all. Oh, and me and Jimmy."

"Valerie and Amber are a couple?"

"Oh, no, not really. It's just they didn't have a date so they went together."

"Anyway, we were all sitting around on the floor playing games and decided not to get our good clothes messed up so we took them off."

"Sally...?"

"Oh, no. I mean it's OK. We've all seen each other naked before and that's about the time her parents got home."

"Thank goodness for small favors." I could tell she wasn't pleased at all. "So explain to me this bit about why Valerie and Amber had to drive you home."

This was going the wrong way. "Um, well, you know how you told us to never ever drive after we've been drinking?"

"Oh, my god!"

"Mom, it's not like that. Katie's sister got us a bottle of rum and we made daiquiris. Valerie and Amber just shared one drink when we got there so they were OK to drive so they drove us here and then went back to her house."

"You were out in public like that?"

"I had to put something on." This was not going the way I wanted. "Mom, it was almost 2 in the morning." I'll never learn.

"You were nak... Girl, I'm going to have a long talk with your father about this when he gets home."

"Oh, mom! You know I stay over with Katie all the time. And it's not like I was on a date fooling around or anything. I was with Jimmy, and we were safe. Besides, I'm not drunk. It just made me real sleepy is all."

"I don't know, Sally. So the three of you came in Jimmy's Miata?"

"Yeah, Amber drove us and I sat in Jimmy's lap."

"Oh, my gosh And only wearing your panties."

"Mom nothing happened. I wasn't going to come in here naked!"

"Of course not! You just get naked when you get here!" I had to do something, and quick!

"Honest, Mom. All we were doing is sitting around playing games and having a few drinks. We're all good friends and practically adults anyway."

"Yes, I know. You keep reminding me." Another reason she didn't like it is because she thinks she's getting older. Well, she is but she's not even 40 yet. And she can pass for her 20's if she tries. "What were you playing? And if you tell me it was strip poker I'm grounding you for life!"

"No, Mom. Not much point in playing strip poker when you've all just taken off most of your clothes!"

"You're not making this any better."

"I know. I'm sorry, Mom. Now don't get upset but it's called make-out poker. The person with the worst hand has to make-out with the winner."

"But what if a girl loses to a girl, or a guy ...?"

"Mom, we all agreed to play. They didn't have to. And the first time you only have to just kiss. Then it's 5 seconds, then half a minute."

"And it keeps getting longer?"

"Well, kinda." I decided some details should be left out. "Besides, most of the time the guy's were beating us girls. I'll tell you one thing. All of us agree that Jimmy is an awesome kisser!!!"

"You kissed your brother???"

"Well, sure. It's not like that. Just part of the game. Except for when we got home to the door. It was like the end of our date and he was such a gentleman the whole night."

"What am I going to do with you?" I hope she was just exasperated.

"Mom, you know me and Jimmy kiss. It's no big deal for us, we just like doing it."

"But don't you know it's wrong for a sister and brother to kiss?"

"Well, we don't have sex."

"Let me see if I understand the whole night. You went on a date with your brother. You flashed him up your skirt when you got in and out of the car, you went to eat and sat together, you danced with him, went to some friends house to drink, stripped, played make-out games, came home in your underwear and slept with your brother. Did I leave out anything?"

"Mom, you're making it sound bad. We had fun. It was a nice time. Besides, you know me and Jimmy sleep together almost all the time anyway."

"Yes, dear but that doesn't mean I think it's right. I don't like the idea of you and him in bed together. I just think it's time you started keeping a bit more distance from him. He's not a boy anymore and you know how guys can get."

"Um, yeahhhhh!" I grinned a bit too enthusiastically. "But, I like being with him. We don't do anything wrong, and besides, I love being held like that. You know how wonderful it feels. Right?"

She tried to deflect it off her and back to me. "Honey, when the time comes you're going to be so happy. It's just now is not the time and you shouldn't keep sleeping with Jimmy. And, please, try to be more modest around him. Around anyone." That last was an afterthought.

"I love you, Mom! Hoping she didn't realize the top rode up and it was my bare boobs pressed against her blouse as we hugged.

"You can go over to Katie's to get your clothes, that is, if you think you're sober enough to drive." I knew she was trying to lighten the mood some. "Sally?"

"Yes, Mom."

"I love you, honey."

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Jimmy and I have always been close. Even though we're 10 months apart Mom and Dad entered us in school at the same time. They didn't want to take a chance on having to attend an activity at one of our schools and miss out on something at another. Many people thought we were twins because we were in the same grade and we looked so much alike. Well, that, and because we just always did everything together.

When we were kids and went out to play it wasn't like he went to his friends and I went to mine. We almost always went out together. Every now and then they'd say something like, "Why does she have to follow us around? Or, "Is he really going to play with us today?"

The thing is, I was just as active as the guys. When we played football it didn't matter if it was touch or tackle and I even played on the skins team. Well, I did, but only until I was about 8 or so and Mom found out about it. She was always trying to get me to be more modest.

And really, what guy wouldn't want to sit around with a bunch of girls talking about all kinds of stuff. It was like getting special access to all their secrets. He didn't know it then but it paid off big time for him as we got older. These same girls were the ones wanting to be with him on dates and stuff. It seems that every now and then we were getting in trouble for playing doctor and he was always the patient.

SusieJ
SusieJ
153 Followers