The End of Innocence

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Stella I, I...

Stella
If you say anything- I'll lose what little control I still have. Somebody has to know what they're doing here!

"Stella-" you say, and your voice is sweetly hoarse.

"hush," I say, but I don't mean it- I want to hear more. My legs feel as if they've been anesthetized, encased in leather as they are, as I sit astraddle and grind my pussy against your chest.

And I'm surprised by the quick jolt from my clit. It's strong enough to force my eyes shut for a moment. When I open them again, your eyes are wide and staring, and beautiful. Yes, I'm a dyke, but I do love men! I take your nipples, my hands moving easily with you as you try to jerk away, and, one at a time, oh so gently, oh so inexorably, set clothespins over them. And as your mouth opens in protest, I lean down to kiss you.

Joey
After you show me the wooden clothespins you slide up my body, purposely stroking my hardness with your pussy lips, I groan with both pleasure and frustration. You sit straddling my bare chest, your pussy grinding into my body, I can feel your hard clit and I can feel your heat , overwhelmed by the intoxicating scent of your sex. I need you really badly, I'm almost panting with the attempt at self control and trying to stop myself from begging you to touch my cock.

" Fuck Stella, anything, I'll do anything, I'm desperate!"

You lift the clothespins one by one and slowly attach them to my nipples, the pain is erotically excruciating, I bite hard on my lower lip, then as the second one is clipped on I open my mouth to beg you to stop, instead your hot mouth swallows my plea as I feel you kiss me hard, your tongue pushing into my mouth deeply

Stella
You can feel my clit- through these black leather jeans I'm still wearing, Joey?

Bullshit, it's your fevered imagination. But I can sure feel it, myself!

Your sweat comes to my nostrils- wonderful, clean smell of a healthy active man. Your mouth is hot inside. I slide my tongue deep, invading you. I can feel the vibrations in your throat- purring? I doubt it- moaning in protest, more likely. Your body is active under me, your skin sliding across my leather-clad legs. I'm going to have to get these pants off soon. Right now, though, my breasts fall forward, nudging the clamps on your tits. I tease myself with them a little- at a cost to you, of course
.
Joey
My initial reaction to your breasts spilling from your top is one of pure excitement, which quickly turns to pain with limited pleasure involved as your breasts nudge the tight clamps on my chest, resulting in sudden, intense pain. Being unused to any of this type of pleasure/pain/eroticism all I can feel is a tight, biting, twisting sensation that makes me cry out and try to retreat from the new assault my body is experiencing.

The look of pure ecstasy on your wonderful face as you tease your own erect nipples with the wooden clamps that are causing me such discomfort makes me want to slap you, to make you hurt as I am hurting, but a quick tug against my bindings reminds me that that sort of thing is totally out of the question.

I breathe through my nose, inhaling deeply, trying to work through the pain.

Stella
And, even though you are in a pain that you aren't used to- your cock is still hard. I can see that you're having a hard time dealing with that sensation. Well, one last bit of fun for me, I take them off, and watch you twist and writhe as the feeling floods back into your rosy brown nipples. I lean down and soothe them with my tongue.

Sitting up, I reach for another flogger- a little one. I play it over your chest, sliding myself down- but I stop before my black leather ass touches your straining cock. I stand up, over you on the bed. Pull off the halter- hell, it's halfway off anyway- and bend from the waist to pick up a cock ring I'd left so conveniently on the bed.

Your cock jumps in my hand. If your mouth was hot, your prick, your balls radiate heat, I could start sweating from being near them. Lovingly, I pull the leather band snug around the base of your cock, and under your balls- the soft wrinkled skin going shiny ands smooth- and snap it closed. Beautiful. I let go, and leave you trying to hump thin air.

And I pick up the bigger flogger once more. And set to work over your front. I wish I could strip your thighs with the cane, Joey. Not for punishment- for my pleasure.

Joey
As the clamps are removed from my nipples the sudden rush of sensation makes me gasp, the blood making itself known as it pumps back into my sensitive nipples, your mouth soothing me makes me groan out loud.

My body flexes in anticipation as you slide yourself lower; however, you stop without ever coming into contact with my thick cock and swollen balls and I moan in frustration.

It feels so fucking good when you take my cock in your hand and I immediately thrust my hips upward, not realizing at first that you are adorning me with a cock ring that will only serve to continue my torture, keeping both my balls and my straining cock hard but preventing the release that I so desperately want.

"Ah fuck, please Stella, I'll do anything, I want to come, I need to come"

Standing, you resume working my body with the large flogger, smiling at me. I want the flogger to stroke my swollen parts and try to move my body in order to achieve this goal. I am aware that I won't be able to come with the ring still around me but I have to feel something touching my hard cock.

Oh Stella...

Stella
"anything-" you say.

That word.

My back is drenched in sweat suddenly, my head wants to explode. I rest my hand on your cock, throbbing against its restraint. I am NOT playing fair. I don't care. This is one thing I want for myself, not you.

"Will you take the cane, once more. Joey?" I ask intently. "Not as punishment. I won't hit you the way I did before. Joey- Ineed this."

My hand slides over your cock... not playing fair, not at all.

Joey
My body goes rigid when you slide your hand over my swollen cock, I'm unable to think straight, I don't care what you're asking of me! My heart is pounding way too fast.

The word 'cane' registers in my overheated brain, I try to stay focused, to hear what you're asking of me.

Stella NEEDS something, what was it, I really don't care, I know I'll do it.

Your hand moves again, playing over my painfully hard cock and balls.

"Yes, yes Stella. Whatever it is, I'll do it"


Stella
I get off the bed- I'd put the cane away. I wasn't expecting to use it again, at all, at all. Coming back , I lay it gently across your thighs, seeing you flinch. Well, I don't blame you- but I don't want to hurt you this time. Not in the same way, at least.

I start, tapping gently and quickly, it's a sensation similar to the flogger. I move it up your legs near to your cock- your into it, it's almost pleasant. And your cock is still hard. Your breathing is deep, almost relaxed, nearly trance-y in fact.

I begin to hit harder, gradually. I am raising a warm, red and rather numb place on your thighs, and thus creating a spot where some hard hits won't be as powerfully distracting as they were the first time.

It seems to me you're ready to take the hits. "are you?" I ask- you nod, with your lips pressed tightly together.

With my left hand cupping your cock and balls, I take aim, and bring the cane down, across the tops of your thighs. It's different this time. I'm not hitting as hard, and your endorphin levels are incredibly high. You breath hard, but it's not the shock that I put you through the first time. And I stroke you, in reward.

But still, that triple-welt pattern raises for me. And the second hit, further down. And, yes, one more. No blood this time, I am pleased to say- I am still in control, dammit!

Coming up to where you can see me, I shuck off my leather jeans. And pick up the harness, already loaded with its slim black silicone cock.

Joey
Your mood seemed seems to have changed, I watched as you removed the rod from its drawer, laying it across my thighs, I flinched although I had told myself that I wouldn't. Let's face it, I'm afraid of this slim yet powerful rod, at least of the damage that it could inflict and of course the fear that it had has already instilled in me.

You began begin your ministrations, tapping my thighs with this rod, lightly but enough to numb the area with the repeated strokes. I began begin to relax a little, enjoying the sensations this time, my hard cock never losing its rigidity.

I watched your face, the slight tilt of your head and the smile that played plays just at the corners of your mouth.

You questioned my readiness for the 'real hits', the ones that you seemed to 'need' to give me, the hits that I've once again agreed to. I felt feel my body tremble inside, as you raised your arm, momentarily pausing to look at my eyes. I steadied steady myself, instructing my brain to inform my body to just 'handle it'. It seemed seems to me that time had has slowed to a crawl, a frame-by-frame speed, I took take a deep breath, but kept keep my eyes wide open.

'Thwack'.

I gasped as the slim rod struck strikes both of my upper thighs, then again a little lower, and a third lower still!

It's better, I didn't don't scream or feel the need to scream. It hurts, don't get me wrong but it's a different hurt, the fear was is gone, it's a hurt that I could actually become accustomed to, -- maybe, and that was a big maybe.

You came come over to me and inspected your work, while stroking my still hard cock and balls.

"Thank you Stella"

Eventually you turn and remove your jeans, your tight little ass making me swell even more, you slip into a harness. My gaze coming to rest on the silicone cock, I feel my alarm and fear
immediately rise....

Stella
Isn't that the strangest thing- when you remove the element of fear... from pain... it turns into pure sensation. Something that you can deal with. And some people can turn that sensation into something else entirely. Tangled wires.

I am awash in gratitude right now- the gratitude a lion feels for its prey. Petey's loneliness- that I wrote into the story- that's mine. The cane is an artist's instrument, I don't often have a canvas to paint on.

But my cunt is throbbing, I'm feeling almost as needy as you must be- I buckle the harness straps over my ass, settle the dildo over my pubic bone. I've picked a slim shape, for you.

What I'm thinking about right now, is how to take you- on your back, between your chained lags, with your cock between us, and your face looking into mine- or from the back, the way Petey took Yuri?

Got any preferences, Joey?

Joey
"Seeing as I'm strapped down and completely at your mercy Stella, I should think you would probably get a great deal of pleasure by taking me on my back. In this position you will be able to experience the look on my face as you are pounding that dildo into my ass, you will probably get the satisfaction of watching me 'out of control'."

Oh, we both know that I have no power in this game and you are the one who is directing the play but I think I would like to see your face and watch you as you 'take me'.

The fear that had seemingly evaporated from my body was is back with a vengeance and I immediately noticed the glint in your eyes as soon as you recognized my vulnerability again.

Stella
I like the way you're thinking!

As I settle the harness into it's familiar place, and I'm watching your eyes- I see them narrow, and a brand new watchfulness enter them. I need to reposition you for this, and I have just the right piece of furniture- a body sling. Standing on the bed- flashing my pussy (and my dick) as I walk and turn over you- I hook the chains to the big beams over the bed.

Then I bend down, to unlock your arms and legs from the bed- grab a handful of hair in one hand.

"Stand up," I tell you. You comply without hesitation, and I guide you into the cradle of swinging leather. Your collar -- remember you're wearing one-- clips onto the sling, your head is supported, but you won't be lifting your head without strangling yourself. Your wrist manacles clip to the chains above your shoulders, and your ankles are supported by loops hanging about two feet from the bottom edge of this cozy little hammock.

Nice.

Your rock hard, purple-swollen cock gets a little loving attention from my tongue. I lap the single drop of precome from the infuriated tip...

Joey
As you begin to unlock my arms and legs I initially think about telling you to stop. My swollen, engorged cock tells me not to bother, so does the grip you have on my hair, just in case I presume, I have any of those thoughts.

You position me into the body sling, the collar tight around my neck, my wrists secured above my head, ankles in loops just below the hammock.

I feel exposed; you have absolute and complete access to my virgin hole and there is not a thing I can do about it.

I groan with pleasure when I feel your tongue snake out to slide across my cockhead, removing the precome and sending my body into the throes of bottomless, mindless lust.

Stella
Your precome tastes sweet, and salt. And as I lift my head, another opaline drop wells up. You groan as my tongue lavishes your cock again. My fingers slide over your thighs, ass, your tight asshole.

Goddamn-it, where's the lube! I retrieve the runaway bottle, pull on a latex glove, and make it slippery. Treat your rectum to the warm stuff also. My finger twists, slides right in. I can feel your heat, I feel your prostate, swollen just like a girls G-spot. Your chest is heaving, the sounds you make are so fucking sexy- they make me moan in response. In my (slightly twisted) world, this is love-making.

I slide a second finger alongside, and a third, thrumming on your prostate, making your
cock engorge still further- it looks like it's going to blow up, or give you a heart attack. What a way to go, eh?

I finger-fuck you, and your gasps and sighs match my movements. Slowly I slide out... and position my cock at your entrance. You protest my fingers leaving, and welcome my dick in their place. I pour a stream of lube over the shaft, and my fingers smooth it over every inch of the sleek black silicone, while you whimper your impatience.

"Jesus, Joey, you're one hot piece of ass" My own voice is hoarse and growling now. My cunt is so wet, behind the harness, the juices soaking the straps. I lean into you, smoothly sliding in, letting the shaft guide its way into your arsehole- to the very hilt, pressing my hips hard against your tethered cheeks.

"Oh, damn" I gasp. And my hips begin to move, moving my cock deep inside you. I am so glad of the sling chains, I can hang on to them, keep myself up.

Joey
The tongue bath you are giving my swollen member is filling me with more of a need than I am already experiencing, Your touch, as your hands and fingers play over my body, bringing me to the very edge of reality but not tipping me over. My mind feels like it's going to explode as your finger and then fingers enter my tight hole. Your rhythmic tapping on an area inside of me that has never had this kind of attention, it's blowing my mind, making my need for release something different than it previously was, different than it has ever been, but something I am unable to define or even ask for.

You withdraw your fingers and I feel a complete emptiness, a void, I express my frustration, not wanting to wait any longer, I need to feel full again.

You enter me with your hard cock and I hear your moans of pleasure, your dialogue turning me into one big erogenous zone, I must be in another reality and in essence I am. You begin to fuck my tight hole faster.

I want it, I want it bad, and I am consumed by a need I am unable and at the present time unwilling to make any sense of, it just is! Whatever it is, I want it, badly.

Stella
Well, honey, you want to get fucked, that's all! No shame in that- millions of women know just how you feel right now. Okay, I get off on taunting you, just a little... But unlike Petey, I'm not interested in making you bleed. I want you to enjoy this, and it's obvious that you are. You have no idea of how beautiful you look right now. Your head is tossed back against the sling, held by your collar. Your hands are gripping the chains they are locked onto. Your legs have fallen wide open, giving me all the access I could possibly want, you are absolutely begging for my cock. Which you can have, baby, as much as you want. I keep the lube handy, replenishing the slime as often as it is absorbed.

I unsnap the cock ring, very gently, some blood will have to drain out of your prick before you'll even be able to ejaculate. I run my hands over your chest, your rock hard nipples. And my own. You're not making words, neither am I- its all grunts and growls.

Joey
As you fuck me, alternating your speed, your rhythm, my body screams with an aching desire built completely from the drama that we have created!

I am unbelievably exactly where I want to be at this exact point in time, with whom I need to be with, experiencing something that I could never in a million years, have ever seen myself experiencing and fucking loving it!

The freedom in not having to direct the play, or orchestrate the music, actually not having to set and follow any of the rules (you know the ones I mean, the rules that we set for ourselves just because we ought to have some and then spend our whole fucking lives
first trying to break them and then feeling 'proud' of ourselves because finally, fucking finally we are able to follow them. Wake up folks, we didn't need them in the first place, they just give us something to do, to bitch about, to adhere to perhaps, what a fucking crock)

My physical desire to come has encompassed my entire being. I watch as you gently, lovingly remove the cock ring that has withheld my release for so long.

I inhale sharply, experiencing almost a mini orgasm as some precome seems to shoot from the end, leaving me needing and wanting more.

"Please Stella"

Stella
I think that if you had any control right now, you'd be pumping yourself hard on my dick- the harder I pound into you, the more you seem to like it. You don't seem to realize that the sensations you are feeling are every bit as strong as the pain of the caning you got. The head of your cock is slick- each time I go in, and pass by your prostate, it pumps out some precome. You are a sweaty mess, quivering, on the edge, your eyes nearly rolled
into the back of your head. It's an obvious effort for you to focus on me at all.

"Do you want to come, Joey?"

"Please, Stella!"

I grasp your cock and stroke it roughly, in time to my thrusts. And the sound you make can only be described as a scream.

Joey
Only physical sensation seems to be registering , to focus even my vision on you is an overwhelming strain.
The black, sleek silicone cock, YOUR COCK, pounds my hole, faster and harder, nudging my prostate with every thrust. With every stroke my prostate is jarred, and I seem to lose
consciousness for a brief moment of time, precome spilling from my cock, running down its rigid shaft.

One sentence registers suddenly in my brain; "Do you want to come, Joey?"

"Yes, Stella, oh god yes!"

Your hand wraps around my shaft and begins to jerk me roughly, my sensitive cock expands and contracts with your movements, I am in pain and completely satisfied at the same time, needing the pain in order to keep me from slipping into unconsciousness, the pleasure to be able to reach my physical goal, my release!

The release will be one that I will never forget, nor would I want to. Staring into your eyes as I approach orgasm makes me feel like I'm drowning and I have to close them again.