The End of Office Boredom Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She looked me in the eyes for a long time.

"How big would you say his dick is anyway?" She asked. She held up her hands as a guesstimate.

"Longer than my hand to this point on my wrist and I pointed to a spot on my arm. Not the biggest I have seen, but it's a nice one."

She nodded, then said, "My husband's is slightly bigger, but he doesn't make me feel the same way. He makes me cum every time, but not three or more times in a row. I can't figure out my feelings. Initially it was guilt, so I told him what happened."

"Your husband? What did he do?"

"He didn't believe me. He thinks it's a game now. I tell him I am going to go fuck my lover, and then I go fuck him, and my husband laughs when I tell him I did it. Is that crazy, or am I crazy?"

I didn't know. I wasn't sure I wanted to try a bigger dick than David. What if I didn't like it? What if I did?

My cell alarm went off in my desk, telling me it was 4pm. I had to change the subject. The veeps would be passing my desk on masse. I was torn between wanting to leave and talking more.

Diane seemed to need to unload. So we both waited until the elevator doors closed on the cattle horde that passed us.

I looked at my cell when the last person was getting on the elevator - 4:04. Those people hated this place as much as I did. I was content. I didn't need to leave at the moment. For the first time, I didn't feel the need to leave.

Diane looked at me like she was thinking. I thought maybe now would be a good time to ask about her daughter, but she forestalled it with her words.

"My assistant is leaving with the President next week, and so are most of the VPs on your floor. So, Monday report to her desk. I don't want to be alone and maybe we can take turns with David if the workflow is light."

I nodded like an idiot. Then she did something even more outlandish. She leaned over and kissed me on the cheek. It was so sudden I didn't know how or what to react. When she pulled back and walked away, my hand flipped my hair up. I stared at it and the thought appeared, well she is a pretty woman.

The elevator doors closed on her. Why didn't I say something? I went home in a daze, not crying but not knowing what to do either. One day left of work before the weekend. I kinda didn't want it to be the weekend. Why?

12