The End of the Affair

Story Info
She meets him one final time, for one final fuck.
3.8k words
3.52
17.7k
7
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Do I look like a woman who would cheat on her husband?" Heather asked the reflection staring back at her. "Do I look like a woman who would drive 150 miles to meet her lover in a hotel room?"

She sighed and flipped up the visor, knowing the answers to her questions already. Of course she was. She was sitting in the parking lot of the Comfort Inn, knowing her lover was upstairs in room 216, waiting for her. She also know this was going to be one of the most difficult days she'd have to get through in a long time.

Waiting for her was a man she had loved and wanted for ten years, a man who freely admitted how wonderful they were together, a man who was married and hopelessly in love with his wife. Sam was everything she had ever wanted in a man, and today she would tell him she couldn't see him anymore. Well, after they had incredible, memorable sex. No sense in wasting the opportunity, particularly when she was pretty sure he was planning to call it quits today, too.

She had spent the last week wondering what possessed her to keep seeing him. What made her answer his calls and agree to meet him when he could get away? What made her come up with increasingly creative alibis and excuses to leave her husband and kids for a few hours so she could spend a few stolen moments with this man? What power did he have over her that she found so hard to overcome?

She sighed again. It was the sex. And then there was the knowledge that he still found her hard to resist, even after all this time. It was a power thing for her as much as it probably was for him.

She took one more drink of diet coke and popped a breath mint, chewing it quickly and breathing in the cold November air to intensify the mint flavor. The mint might also help settle the butterflies in her stomach. Maybe. More than likely, it would take a few of his kisses. She powdered her nose, wishing this hadn't been the week her face decided to break out. Oh well, not much she could do about it now, Heather thought, as she quickly brushed her auburn hair. She looked good when she left the house this afternoon, but now she looked road weary and tired.

She got out of the car and shut the door, straightening her sweater and tugging on her jeans, wondering what had possessed her to wear her black boots today. Her feet were killing her, thanks to the two-inch heels which made driving difficult. But they made her feel sexy, and she felt like she deserved to at least try to look sexy today, all things considered. The sweater helped. It hugged her curves and accentuated her full bust, which she considered to be one of her best features. As she walked toward the lobby door, she patted the front pocket of her jeans, confirming that her pocket vibe was still there, just in case she decided she needed it.

Fortunately, the lobby was deserted and she quickly found the elevator and took it to the second floor. His room was three doors down on the left, and true to his word, he had left the door ajar. She hoped he might still be in the shower, because it would buy her a few extra minutes to mentally prepare herself before she saw him.

She tapped the door a few times as she pushed it open, and came face to face with him, his black hair still wet from the shower, wearing only plaid lounging pants. His copper skin glistened, still somewhat damp. The bathroom door was open behind him, the bathroom filled with steam. She opened her mouth to say hello in response to his smile, but he kissed her before she had a chance, and the "hi" melted into a moan as his tongue slid across her lip. A tingle spread from her stomach to her groin, accompanied by a rush of heat.

Sam pulled her into the room and the door closed behind her with a click, his mouth busy on hers as his hands explored her curves. Heather lost herself in the kiss, her mind already thinking about how his mouth would feel on other parts of her body. At some point, she dropped her purse, unable to hold on to it any longer as her hands began to roam his body, reacquainting her with his flesh.

When they finally came up for air, she was standing next to the coffee table in the sitting area that preceded the sleeping area. She slipped out of her boots and socks as Sam stripped off his pants and sat down on the king size bed, noting that he had already pulled back the blankets before she arrived. He was lying down, watching some entertainment cable show, when she reached the bed.

"Take your clothes off," he said, always the direct one.

She unfastened her jeans and wriggled out of them, kicking them aside, but leaving her panties on. She pulled her sweater over her head and tossed it on top of her jeans, aware he was watching her every move.

"Now your panties and bra."

She unhooked her bra and tossed it aside with her jeans and sweater, freeing her C-cup breasts from their underwire prison, then slipped her panties off her hips and let them drop to the floor.

"Come here."

Heather stepped out of her panties, walked over to the bed and stretched out beside him, anticipating the lovemaking that would soon follow. As much as she hated to admit it, she would do anything to fuck this man, including risking her own marriage and children. He was incredible in bed, and she couldn't deny him, especially today, their last time together.

He lay there with his hands behind his head, watching TV. It was Heather's job to arouse him, and she enjoyed being able to take her time for a change. She lay beside him, propped up on one elbow, and traced patterns along his skin with the fingers on her other hand. On each trip around his body, she lingered in different areas, first his neck, then his nipples, his stomach, his thighs, carefully avoiding his semi-erect penis. After a few rounds, she began to use her whole hand, increasing the pressure on his skin somewhat. His breathing changed, and she knew her efforts were working.

"Turn over," she suggested, "and I'll rub your back." He scooted toward the middle of the bed and flipped over, resting his head on his arms. Heather straddled his lower body with hers and began to run his shoulders and back with firm strokes, using her fingers to knead away any lingering tension around his neck and the upper part of his back.

She worked her way down to his waist and back up, knowing he was beginning to get turned on, but she wanted to make the most of their time together this time. It was rare when they didn't have to hurry or listen with one ear for the sounds of an approaching car or opening door. Heather also knew that his wife never bothered to take the time to seduce him, this wonderful man who was a sex god, and it was a shame. He deserved to know he was desired and worthy of seduction, and she wanted to leave him with memories of their final time together that he would revisit for years to come.

Heather leaned over and kissed the curve of his neck very softly, where his neck met his shoulder beneath his right ear. Slowly, her lips traveled up to his ear, gently sucking on his earlobe before moving away. She began to leave a path of kisses on random parts of his back, sides, and neck. He responded with quiet moans and finally "God, that's incredible." Then, and only then, did she go back to his ear for one final nibble and a quiet whisper of "please fuck me."

Sam sat up and pushed her back against the pillows, maintaining eye contact as he moved in to kiss her, spreading her legs with his knees and positioning them up and open around him. He kissed her hard, allowing only his mouth to touch her as he braced himself with his hands on either side of her head.

Heather could feel the heat from his body above her, and she desperately wanted to feel him pressed along the length of her. She also was well aware that he knew what she wanted, and would give it to her when he decided it was time. Patience was not one of her virtues, but she knew it would be worth the wait.

Slowly his kisses left her lips and moved down her neck, finding her breasts and lingering there for a few moments before traveling down her belly and between her legs.

He warmed her lower lips with his breath, making her pant in anticipation. She was already quite wet, knowing what was in store for her when he finally parted her with his tongue.

Ever so slowly he eased his tongue between her lower lips, and she nearly jumped from the sensation of his warm wet tongue on her highly aroused sex.

He teased her as she had teased him earlier, licking everywhere except her clit. She thrust her hips to meet his face, trying to entice him to pay attention to her hot spot.

He pulled back and looked up at her. "Just lay back and enjoy," he whispered. "I'll get there when it's time." She moaned in frustration, but lowered her hips to the bed and grasped a handful of sheet instead.

Sam returned to his teasing, plunging his tongue inside her and licking her G-spot, clearly enjoying the wetness pouring out of her.

And then, finally, he turned his attention to her clit, making her cry out as he sucked hard while rubbing it quickly with his tongue. She was so close to coming, but knew that without something inside her she wouldn't be able to.

"Please, put your fingers inside me," she begged.

He shook his head no and continued to assault her clit with his mouth, using his hands to spread her open wide, giving him full access to all sides of it.

"I'm so close, please..."

He lifted his head and said, "No, you can come without me inside you. Iknow you can. Just let yourself go."

"I can't. I can't come without something inside me. Please, please just help me come." Tears started to squeeze out of the corners of her tightly closed eyes, she was so frustrated and so close she could hardly stand it.

"Open your eyes and look at me," he said. She opened her eyes as Sam knelt above her, continuing to fondle her clit as he spoke, never taking his eyes off of hers. His dark eyes were even darker than normal, full of passion and lust. "You can come without anything inside you. And you will. You will come for me."

"I can't..."

"You can and you will. You need to learn to find that special place in your mind that will allow you to come when I touch you. I want you to be able to go to that special place in your mind whenever you think of me and touch yourself and come almost instantly."

"It's not possible. I just can't..."

"Don't argue with me. You can, and you'll learn."

"Please, Sam, please just fuck me so I can come."

He held her gaze for a moment, and then plunged himself into her, and she cried out as he stretched her open, filling her completely.

She arched against him as he thrust into her, wrapping her legs around his waist to pull him in as deep as possible, holding onto his shoulders with her hands.

Sam kissed her, holding himself still inside her, and she contracted her inner muscles around him, feeling his response as he kissed her harder.

Heather reached down to touch herself as he continued to fuck her, praying that this time she would finally bring herself off with him inside her. If she managed, it would be the only time she had had an orgasm with him, and for some reason, it seemed more important than ever to accomplish that. She was still so close, and she knew she wouldn't have much time. Sam wasn't exactly blessed with staying power when he was with her, and it took her so long to come that it was rare she ever orgasmed during sex, even with her husband.

He pulled out and kissed her gently, caressing her face with his hand. "Let's try a different position, babe."

"Okay," she responded, not entirely sure which one he might want.

"I want to fuck you from behind. Do you think if you used your friend you might be able to get there?"

"I'll certainly try," she replied, as she slid off the bed and grabbed her jeans, pulling the pocket vibe out.

Sam was waiting for her at the far side of the bed, and she walked over to him and kissed him, running her hands along the length of his torso, ending with a firm grip on his cock.

"On second thought, why don't you suck it for awhile before we finish up," he suggested, lying down on the bed with his legs hanging off the side.

Heather sat next to him and leaned over, guiding his semi-erect cock into her mouth with her hand. She stroked him as she sucked, using her tongue to stimulate the head. He moaned and held the back of her head with his hand, guiding her motions as she engulfed his cock with her mouth.

He had often remarked over the years that she gave head better than anyone, which pleased her to know. She also knew that Susan had stopped servicing him. It was unfortunate, but during a failed sexual harassment suit brought against him at work, he had been forced to tell her that he and Heather had an encounter in a park early in his marriage to Susan. So now, she was his only source of oral satisfaction. Although she found it hard to imagine that any woman, particularly the one who was lucky enough to sleep next to him every night, could flat-out refuse to please him in this way, she was secretly pleased. It was one thing they shared which his wife had no part of, and her husband wasn't a big fan of oral sex, which meant she wasn't providing it to anyone else either.

He pulled her away from his cock, interrupting her train of thought.

"I'm too close, and I want to come inside you," he explained, so she turned over as he got up, positioning her legs apart and pulling the pillows over to rest her torso on.

"Spread your knees farther to lower your hips a little," he directed, and she complied, anxious to have him inside her. She began buzzing her clit as he spread her apart with his hands and teased her opening with the head of his cock.

Without warning, he plunged the length of his cock inside her, forcing her head to the bed, and she grunted, loving the feel of him pushing into her.

As he pulled out and re-entered her, she could feel him beginning to swell, and she knew he wouldn't last long. One of the hazards of giving him head, she knew.

Heather tried to focus on the sensation of him sliding in and out of her slick wetness, hoping to feel the tingling sensation that signaled she was going to come, working her vibrator in her tried-and-true method.

He grasped her hips and began pumping her in long, measured strokes. She knew she only had a few minutes at best to reach her peak. She concentrated on how much he turned her on and how much she loved to be bent over in front of him, open and exposed, his to use as he wished. She had been hoping he might use a finger to probe her back door in this position - something they had discussed recently but had not tried, although she had indicated she was ready for him to do it. She thought that might be just the stimulation she needed to push her over the edge.

Sam thrust into her in quick, short, strokes, one...two...three...and then held himself tight against her as his cock jerked inside her, spewing his cum into her in gradually decreasing pulses as he cried out his ecstasy.

Damn damn damn, she thought. So much for an orgasm...AGAIN.

Heather pushed the pillows out of the way and sank down onto her stomach, his semen dripping down her thigh and pooling between her splayed legs. She could see him as he walked to the bathroom to clean up, and she couldn't help but admire his tight ass and dark skin. He was still fucking hot, although she was mildly annoyed that she hadn't managed to get off and he hadn't seemed to notice. But, then again, sleeping with him had never been about a satisfying conclusion. Sleeping with him was like being addicted to a drug. Sometimes there were trade-offs for getting your fix.

She rolled onto her back, pulled her feet up, and grabbed a pillow, clutching it to her chest, hoping to hide her poochy belly. Two kids hadn't helped her figure any, but that never seemed to bother him. That was partly why she had continued to sleep with him. He desired her no matter what, and it was a huge ego boost.

He flopped down beside her and changed the channel on the TV. Just then, the phone rang on her side of the bed. He hopped up and grabbed it on the third ring. She could tell from his side of the conversation that it was Susan. They talked for a few minutes, he asked about the kids, and said goodnight to his daughter and son before saying "I love you too" to his wife. He hung up and returned to the other side of the bed. Neither of them spoke.

After a few moments of silence, he said, "You know we have to talk about this."

She closed her eyes, knowing full well what was coming, and trying not to feel relieved that she didn't have to bring it up.

"I've been thinking a lot about us... about this... about my marriage and how important my wife and kids are. It's ironic how she called just now, as though she had some sense that I was doing something and she needed to check up on me."

Heather didn't answer. He was right. And she also had her husband and two kids to consider as well, although the circumstances of her marriage were completely different than his.

"I promised to be faithful to her, and I've done a lousy job of it."

"You aren't the only one, you know."

"Which is why I think this is the last time we can see each other. I have to work on my marriage."

"You know you go through this at least once a year. And every time, you come back. What on earth makes you think this is for real this time?"

"I don't. It just has to be."

"I see."

"But I don't want to lose you as a friend."

"But every time you call me, or we see each other, you want me. It doesn't matter if that wasn't your intent, it happens. You can't deny the attraction that exists."

"I'm not trying to deny it. I've just got to get past it."

"I agree, but for different reasons. This is very self-destructive behavior for me, and I need to find an acceptable substitute that provides the same benefits."

"So we're agreed, then."

"I guess so, yes."

"I don't want to hurt you."

"That's not possible. Remember - no emotional involvement." It was the only rule they had established at the start of their illicit relationship, and although she was guilty of breaking it, she wasn't about to admit it. It wasn't so much that she'd fallen for him, it was more the high she got from feeling so desired by someone and the act of doing something so forbidden that she would miss.

"So I'll call you."

"Do me a favor."

"What's that?"

"Wait awhile. Give me some time."

"Time?"

"To adjust to the 'just friends' aspect of our relationship. It's going to take me some time to get used to the idea of not getting laid every time you call."

He laughed. "Fair enough. I imagine it's going to take us both some time."

She rolled over and got up. "I'm going to get dressed now and head for home. It's been a long day, and I've got a long drive ahead of me."

He watched the TV instead of watching her dress, and she was glad. She was still feeling somewhat unsatisfied, and she wasn't sure she wanted him to pay any more attention to her, knowing that she wasn't going to find that satisfaction as long as she was with him.

She slipped into the bathroom to brush her hair, not missing the sexualflush that still graced her face. It was so awkward, this saying goodbye. Every other time she had left him, there had been tender kisses and promises of doing it again soon. But this time...

"Come here," his voice called out.

She walked back out to the bedroom and over to him, standing beside the bed.

He held her face in his hands for a moment, looking deep into her eyes and caressing her cheeks with his thumbs. She felt an overwhelming desire to cry, but she forced herself not to. No sense making this worse than it already was.

12