The End of the Rainbow

Story Info
Leprechauns are such dicks.
1k words
4.39
14.3k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sean Renaud
Sean Renaud
1,347 Followers

Overhead there was a pack of clouds lazily wandering to somewhere over the rainbow. Literally. There was in fact a rainbow that seemed almost close enough to warrant searching for its fabled end. It was maybe two blocks away from where Jenny was lying. Even though her beautiful blue eyes were still open she was very nearly asleep so the only part of her moving was her impressive rack rising and falling with each breath. Her eyes flicked over to the rainbow again consciously fighting against the urge to get up and confirm that the rainbow had no end. It certainly seemed to have one. In fact it seemed like it probably ended in Derrick's yard. "I dun wanna get up!" Jenny moaned more to herself than to any of the children darting around her playing their games.

Ultimately it was the sprinklers clicking to life around her that got Jenny on her feet and scampering to the edge of the grass and away from the sprinklers. The white shirt she'd chosen was a little transparent before it got wet, soaked it completely see through and clinging to her now hardened nipples. "Shit." She grumbled glancing around to make sure none of the little boys got an eyeful. Crossing her arms over her chest Jenny started walking home which if she didn't mind going three blocks in the wrong direction happened pass right by Derrick's yard and the hopefully the end of the rainbow.

Fifteen minutes later the impossible seemed to be happening. The rainbow should have moved away as she approached it but it didn't. It remained exactly where she'd seen it stretching from just the other side of the wall she was approaching to somewhere on the far side of town. Jenny took a running start and leapt at the wall catching the brick wall near the top. It took a bit of effort to haul herself to the top and when she did instead of stopping at the top like she intended she tumbled over the top landing on her rump and tearing her pants neatly down the center seam at the same time.

For a moment Jenny was sure that even though she thought she'd bumped her but she'd obviously hit her head as well. The other explanation was harder for her to follow. Because if she hadn't given herself a concussion then she was staring at the end of the rainbow. The end of the rainbow had a giant pot, nearly as big as her Volkswagen, filled with golden coins. Sitting on top of all that gold was a leprechaun. Three maybe four feet tall, bright red hair and matching beard dressed in a bright green zoot suit with square rimmed shades. "Hi there. You'll be wishin' for me gold now I reckon?" Jenny was too shocked to do anything more than nod and even that was so much a response to his question as reflex. "Well then you'll need to be passin me tests then!"

Jenny was still in shock when the tiny man unzipped his trousers and what looked like a third arm flopped free of its former prison. It was easily eight inches long and still flaccid. It literally looked like it was going to brush the edge of the caldron he was standing on. "If you be wantin me gold you've gots to earn it missy." He beckoned her forward with a finger. She felt her body lurch forward before she'd understood what he wanted and her mouth slid open as well. "That's right girl you should be suckin' me cock." Jenny crawled towards him and stretched her mouth open to accept his mammoth member. As soon as she had her lips around it the tiny man grabbed her head and started fucking her face. It was Jenny's first skull fuck so she was sputtering and gagging each time his cock head brushed the back of her mouth and slammed into her throat. Spittle frothed up around her lips as the cock continued to expand in her throat. "This is how you'll be earnin me gold girlie!" The leprechaun chuckled continuing is oral assault on Jenny until tears started to run down her cheeks before finally pulling back enough that she could catch her breath.

As soon as Jenny caught her breath she looked up into the tiny man's eyes and saw the insane lust there. She saw how horny she'd gotten him and leaned back into him sucking as hard as she could. She started wriggling her tongue against the seam of his cock and all around the crown until the tiny man started to tremble. His already pinkish face turned first red and then purple before he bellowed. Jenny braced herself for the flood of hot semen but none came. Instead she found that her mouth was suddenly flooded with fluffy marshmallows that gradually forced the leprechaun out of her mouth. The puzzled look on her face was enough to get an answer. "Course we wee folk be cumin mallows. Where were you believin' they came from?"

It took Jenny a few moments to spit and swallow the sweet material flooding her mouth. "So I get the gold now?" She smiled scrapping the roof of her mouth with her tongue to get the last bits of gooey sugar out.

"You'll not be getting' it so soon girlie. You still gotta-"

Jenny tackled the small man and straddled his waist cutting off the rest of his words. "It's been a while but I'm pretty sure all this sex stuff is just bullshit. I catch you and you give me a wish. I was already nice to you so give it up. I want the gold."

"Fine fine. You be runnin' a hard bargain but you be right. You can have me gold just let me go." Jenny slowly eased off the small man and he walked over to the rainbow and skated up the side of it taking it behind him. "Don't be getting fat now." Jenny watched as the rainbow vanished but then looked down at her knees which were covered in brown goop. A deep breath revealed that they were chocolate coins. Jenny wasn't sure if she should laugh or cry but then the absurdity hit her and she started roaring with laughter and collapsed into the caldron of coins and rolled back and forth laughing until every inch of her was covered which chocolate.

Sean Renaud
Sean Renaud
1,347 Followers