The End of The World

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What'll you have Pam," Eric asked with the bar full of bottles behind him.

"A Mojito," I replied jokingly since we didn't have ice, limes, mint or whatever else went in them. "Rum and Coke. No ice please," I added after another giggle. I was acting so girly. The voice training seemed to have worked. Outside of a lower pitch I had found my feminine voice. As a man I was between a tenor and alto so I guess all the lessons from those CD's had taught me articulation, phrasing, pacing, fluency and many other attributes of a woman's voice.

Eric was handsome. He was over six feet tall; muscular with sandy hair, nice beard, big hands and a tattoo on his arm some of which was hidden by the white t-shirt he wore but I saw some talons.

We talked and talked about everything. I looked at him with feelings I wasn't sure about and we got drunk. Very drunk. I was sitting on the sofa and he was on a chair. Eric then got up and sat down beside me talking. You'd think I would have been a bit more perceptive but the alcohol had numbed my senses. Then he put his hand on my knee. Actually his hand surrounded my knee.

"Eric," I slurred, "there's something you need to know."

The bulge in Eric's pants was quite noticeable even though he was wearing a pair of jeans.

"i...I....I," I stammered.

Words weren't coming to me but his hand was moving up onto my thigh.

I moved my hand onto his hand to stop him but at the same time he grasped my hand and started to lean closer.

"Eric?"

"Yes Pam?"

I looked in right in the eye and blurted out, "I have a secret."

"Yeah I figured."

"Figured what?"

"You're a pretend girl."

Suddenly a hot flash of embarrassment flowed over my cheeks and all I could say was, "I'm sorry."

"There's nothing to be sorry about Pam. You are who you are."

We talked a bit more about other things and headed off to bed.

I went to my room and got ready for nightie-night. Cleaned my makeup off and climbed under the sheet. A cool evening wind blew threw the screened window while I sobbed alone in bed. The hormones were doing their bit. I cried more often lately but this cry was unique. I wanted to be a girl for Eric but I also knew I wasn't. I drifted off into dreams.

Chapter 2 – Times They Are A Changin'

I'm not sure what time it was but I awakened while it was still dark with the warmth of someone cuddled up next to me. That someone was Eric of course.

"Listen Pam," Eric whispered in my ear, "I know neither of us are gay but the reality is we are the only two people and I can make this work if you can. Do you want to be my girl?"

I rolled over and looked at the shadow of Eric looking at me. He pulled me closer. I didn't resist. He put his arms around me and then he kissed me. His beard tickled at first but it felt good to be in someone's arms. Nothing mattered at this point. Good and Bad were known quantities and there was no one to judge this as being wrong. He kissed me a bit harder with his hands gliding over my body.

"You are so soft Pam."

That's when I realized he was naked. His penis touched me and his hands glided over my ass as his tongue entered my mouth. The feeling of being wanted, appreciated, pretty surrounded all my senses of right and wrong corralling them and closing the gate on the pseudo-morality of the world which no longer existed.

No words were spoken but I knew I was both nervous and excited. I also knew it would be wrong to leave Eric with a boner but I didn't think I should touch him with my hands and I certainly didn't want to be fucked. Never. Well, not yet.

So I did what any girl would do. I slithered down to his erection and hesitantly licked his cock. Precum was already oozing from his manhood and I surprised myself by licking it off. It didn't taste naughty. Nothing we were doing seemed naughty. I took him into my mouth as his hands surrounded my head and I made love to his cock with my tongue, my mouth, my body and my soul. His erection was magnificent as I rubbed his shaft back and forth through my lips feeling his warmth, his strength and his urge for satisfaction.

It didn't take long before his load was spurting into my mouth coating everything including my tonsils. Eric's strong hands held my head and I knew what he wanted: to leave his seed inside me. So I swallowed all his sperm down into the inner part of my body. I swallowed and then licked my tongue around my teeth. It didn't seem wrong it seemed ok. And as quickly as it had started it was over and his spent body relaxed. I stayed a bit and licked him clean and returned to my spot on my pillow. He fell asleep, as we lay spooned. Eric's hairy body rubbed against my smoothness. I lay awake for a bit with the taste of him in my mouth and his seed deep in my tummy. As much as I had thought of being a girl I had not thought of the sexual part much more then in passing. Now I had taken another step and there was no turning back. I fdrifted back into my dreams but those dreams were different now.

Chapter 3 – The Morning After

I woke up before Eric and crawled ever so silently out of bed. Looking at him peacefully sleeping I felt good. His sandy hair unkempt and his near perfect body was a turn on. I hoped he wouldn't run away when he awakened as I tiptoed to the bathroom.

Standing in front of the full-length mirror in just my panties I lexamined my body. Although my breasts were very small the areola had started to form. If you hadn't known I had a penis you would have thought of me as an undeveloped teenage girl. Turning the shower on I removed my panties and saw my last vestige of manliness, a small penis and scrotum. Part of me wished it away and another part of me wished me to be a man. Confused I went into the shower with the warm water rolling over my nakedness.

Whoever had owned this house must have been a woman. There were so many features a woman would desire. The shower had a full-length fogless mirror and also a place I could place my foot so I could shave my legs. There was also a handshower with a long enough hose to rinse my hair or anything else I needed to reach. Of course all the shampoos, conditioners, lotions, razors etc. were of my own choosing. And I had chosen very feminine products. The pink Venus Vibrance razor was in. As I said before I had to shave my face everyday, twice a day and with Eric around I would be extremely careful about that.

My vanity was a small room attached to the bathroom and connected to both my closet and the hallway. I told you this is a beach mansion. The house is massive with media room, small flower garden, small pool, and limestone floors on the main level and several bedrooms.

I looked at the clock on my vanity. It was 7:30am nearly an hour later I was dressed in a spaghetti strap printed Lillie Sundress with fabulous sexy magenta canvas wedges. I wasn't happy with my red nail polish but I really didn't have time to be fussy this morning decide to use a different lipstick, it was called Popsicle which made me laugh as well as go with the whole look. I clipped on some nice white cloisonné earrings and a pretty beaded bracelet and I was off to the kitchen to make Eric and me breakfast.

A girl with a man I thought as I pulled out a new 10 pack of Kellogg's variety cereals and made some powdered skim milk using my Brita filter while the whole Viking kitchen beckoned for bacon and eggs but only boiled water on the stovetop for coffee. I had powdered creamer and sugar on the table. Amazing how many things were packaged and lasted. Next time you're in the supermarket look around and ask, "What would I take if there was no refrigeration?"

I nearly dropped the milk when Eric walked in. He was naked. His penis dangling down and his magnificent body oozed sensuality. The tattoo on his arm was definitely from when he was in the marines.

"Hey Pam, morning. Come over here," he said or did he command.

I walked over a bit sheepishly.

"Good Morning Eric."

Eric put his arm around my waist and pulled me a bit closer. I could tell he was getting a bit aroused. Perhaps the perfume or was it me?

"Pam, that was a great blowjob last night but we need some ground rules if we are going to hang together. First you must always be a girl. I don't want to see any boy parts."

Did that mean he wasn't going to touch me there? Also I was thinking about this 'hanging together' thing. I hadn't contemplated another person in my life and certainly not a man.

"Also Pam have you ever been fucked before?"

It was such a blunt sexual question but my answer must have come from somewhere out of my body as I answered meekly, "No."

"Well Pam I will want to fuck you at some point I'm sure. If you don't have any butt plugs I'll go get some later so your anus can learn the rigors of the road."

He sure talked funny, I thought.

"So if that's all good with you get me some coffee girl," he said in this friendly joking manner slapping me on my behind as I walked away.

My thoughts didn't take long since I knew if I didn't enjoy it I could always ask him to leave or I could leave. Anyone could get lost in a world of only two people. And so I got him coffee.

Chapter 4 – A Couple in Paradise

The days turned to weeks and I was a pretty happy girl. Eric knew a lot more then I did about many things. One day he went out and came back with a truck. On it was a refrigerator and a couple of dozen propane tanks. Turns out some of them run on propane. What a girl didn't know a man did. We had refrigeration, which meant we had ice. Eric was also quite the fisherman and our diet changed to fresh protein. He also scoured the land and found tomatoes growing as well as corn and other fresh fruits and vegetables. Life was good. I started walking around with a butt plug in me. Made me swish and sway even more. Eric liked that. But as exciting as that was something else was more exciting. One day Eric drove a large tanker truck to the house. He'd been fiddling with the generator and had managed to switch it over to run on diesel.

With a roar the house came to life. We had electricity, which meant we had air-conditioning, refrigeration and could watch DVD's. Life was good. And it was on this occasion after toasting open a chilled bottle of champagne my sexual revolution turned to a new setting. I had been giving Eric regular blowjobs. He was pretty virile. I'd swallow two to three loads a day. The blowjobs were when he wanted one and I had gotten into the habit of jerking myself off when I was either alone in the house or in the bathroom. I would think about sex with Eric, his confidence, swallowing his sperm and knowing eventually he was going to fuck me.

Often I'd wear something very sexy and tonight was no exception. I was wearing very sexy La Perla lingerie. Everything was black lace with pink ribbon accents. Also a garter belt, stockings and very high fuck me heels while we drank Champagne. Eric liked porno DVD's which we watched together.

"Tonight," Eric stated with a big smile.

I was ready. Or at least I thought I was. Eric had been pretty exact about what would happen and what he expected. He loved seeing me walk around with a butt plug and although I had one when he had asked before he had bought me several. The one I had in me was the largest yet. Did I tell you Eric was a good 8 inches of uncut meat? I was small and circumcised but he was uncut and big. He wanted me to learn how to deep throat and I tried but the gagging always made me end up stopping at about 5 inches. Eric didn't demand anything but he did expect me to keep trying. He encouraged me with, "good girl relax your throat."

When we talked about him having sex with me he had said he would plant his seed deep inside me and expected me to hold it there. And tonight my apprehension also turns to erotic thoughts. I had become a girl on my own months ago without ever thinking of another step but Eric had changed that. And even though I wore a butt plug regularly I still thought of myself as a virgin.

I went to the bathroom to remove the plug and also to add lubricant when I returned Eric was sitting naked on the leather couch.

"Hey lap dance me girl," he said.

This was something I had thought about but hadn't gotten to learn yet. I was going to go to a strip club and learn to pole dance. But I had been all girl for so long now I decided to give it a go.

So with the TV playing porn (which I couldn't see since I was facing Eric) I began to sway and dance. I had my clit (I called it that since Eric had instructed me too) tucked best I could and hoped it was hidden. Eric really had made a point of me only being a girl. I was grinding as he touched his dick and I watched it start to harden to his 8" of manhood. Did I mention he is 6'2" with dark brown eyes? His sandy hair had grown out and I had cut it a few times but not very successfully. A forest of pubic hair surrounded his cock. My little patch he had never seen. It was his way of only thinking of me as a woman, his woman.

Not too long after I had been lap dancing him he had me turn around. Now I was wearing thong panties and Eric's hands were all over my ass. He spanked me a few times. At first I was it made me jerk away but he liked doing it and I liked pleasing him. Also the heat in my ass felt pretty HOT.

Sliding the thong (well it was really just a piece of 'ass floss' as he called it) to the side Eric grabbed my hips and started to lower me down. When his cock touched my crack I shivered inside. This was the big moment as his cockhead was at the entrance of my hole. And it felt completely different then the latex plugs. It was alive reminding me of the movie 'Avatar' when Jake Sully tethers to the horse. I was the mare; he was the stallion.

Eric fucked me and although it hurt at first slowly the ride became easier. We fucked in every position. Me bent over the bed. Me riding his hardness as he lay on the bed. All the while my little clit wanting to be rubbed oozing pussy juice as he shot his load so deep in me it would never come out.

Over the next week we rode to town together. Eric had a surprise for me. He took me to an electrolysis place and told me he knew how to use the machine and also was a tattoo artist. It took about a week of pain and redness on my face but I never had to shave my face again. He also tattooed a rose on my inner thigh. That hurt too but it was a mark of my belonging to him.

Weeks of love making, pleasuring, swallowing his sperm as late summer turned to the beginning of September and I was a happy girl. We had been together nearly three months. He had always been kind. Oh, a spanking here or there but nothing unusual.

Then one night while we were sitting watching a movie, the lights in the house ablaze, we heard the sounds of many motorcycles getting louder.

(to be continued.)

12