The End, or Is It?

Story Info
He gets the true dirt of her exploits after they break up.
1.8k words
4
15.2k
3
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was an unremarkable end to a long, if somewhat difficult, relationship. At the time we meet and knew each other we were both still developing and completely oblivious to the characteristics and obstacles that would ultimately cause us to separate. She was a career woman who valued a cooperative man, but was attracted to a dominant one. She valued family, but not the responsibility and sacrifices it required. For my part, I did not have a career and was not particularly beholden to any one field; so, I would have been willing to make any number of sacrifices for her as I found her very attractive, but then I would not have lived up to that dominant role. We told ourselves that we'd always be together and made plans for an unspecific future. She saying the correct things and committing to nothing, and me taking risks but ultimately accomplishing nothing. We were the proverbial snow ledge that gathered mass and had the potential of a spectacular avalanche, but in the end just melted come crunch time.

We continued, and continue, to talk to each other - about our respective lives. In a way it seemed sort of strange, but we had such a deep connection when we were together it was just a natural extension. What happened subsequently has caught me in a web I seem powerless to escape.

Our talks are somewhat infrequent due to the events of our daily lives; thus we tend to chat with each other when we see one another online. It started a few months back when we happened to catch each other online late at night. Towards the end of our relationship we had started drifting apart and unbeknownst to me she had started seeing someone else. When I found out I broke things off, and that was the end of our serious relationship. So, we were chatting online and just for shits and grins I decided to ask her if she had had sex with this other guy while we were together.

"No, definitely not," she quickly replied. "I couldn't do that."

"Come on E., it's not like it matters now," I replied.

"Maybe you're right," she said. "Yeah, we did have sex."

"When we were together and you were doing that internship where you claimed to have kissed that guy, do you want to tell me anything about that?" I continued. I know I should have been upset, but I was actually turned on.

"Yeah ok, I had sex with him too," she admitted.

"You're a serious slut!" I blurted out, to which she didn't reply. When we were together I never would have said anything like that, but the separation had done wonders for my ego.

"How many times did you do it during your internship?" I inquired.

"Do you really want to get into details?" she responded.

"Call me a freak, but yeah I want to know." I admitted.

"Well, the internship was only three months, and I didn't meet M. till after the first month, and then we saw each other just about every night so I guess it must have been about twenty to thirty times" she admitted.

"Wow, that's serious slut material," I retorted. "I think I'm getting a hard-on."

"You're what?" she quickly replied.

"I told you before, when you previously denied it, that it was sort of a turn-on." I admitted.

"Do you still have your webcam?" she responded.

"Yes I do," I quickly replied, "How about you?"

"Yes," she admitted, "I'll turn mine on if you turn yours on."

I did, and she did. I was just wearing a pair of pajama bottoms and a T-shirt, while she was wearing a pair of stretch fit workout pants and a skintight top with spaghetti straps over her shoulders and no bra. I grinned watching her. She had a spectacular body - tall, with a b to c cup breast and fairly narrow hips. She believed in keeping up her appearance so the many trips she made to the gym every week kept all that promise firm and potent. I think she was as turned on as I was, as her nipples were sticking out like spikes.

"Ok, so what was the wildest experience you had during the internship," I inquired.

"Well, you know about all the dance clubs and parties that I went to when I was there, right?" she asked.

"Yes, I know what you told me," I replied.

"Well, what I didn't tell you was the many times M. and I wound up in bed together" she responded. "We didn't have sex every time, but we did have sex."

"Probably the wildest time was when his friend Stephan was driving us back from a club and M and I were in the back of the car while Stephan and his friend were in front. You know how I like to dress up and tease when we go out, and this was no exception. I was wearing my usual mini-dress with heels. We had had a few drinks and were feeling a bit excited after all the dancing and flirting, so when M. reached under my skirt and started stroking my pussy I wasn't entirely surprised. I was getting seriously turned on and my breathing was getting deeper. He pushed my g-string aside and began finger fucking my pussy while the others continued driving. M. asked them to put on some music - which fortunately covered my breathing. I didn't think it would continue much beyond that but M. announced to the others that we were going to try and get some sleep and he took his coat off and covered us as we lay down in the seat. He quickly undid his pants, pulled my skirt up to my waist, pulled my g-string to the side, slid me on top of him and slipped his already hard prick right into my well-lubed pussy. The reality of the situation quickly hit me and I came so hard it took everything within me not to scream as I dug my fingernails into his chest."

I noticed at this time that her typing had slowed considerably so I looked at the webcam and saw that she was typing with one hand while the other had slipped below out of view.

"Take your top off!" I commanded.

Ever since the time we nearly got busted having sex in the woods she had been reluctant to allow herself to try anything adventurous with me, but there must have been something about the situation because without any hesitation she reached down and pulled her top off.

I gazed at those perfectly round tits and saliva immediately came to my mouth.

Now was my turn to slip a hand out of view.

"Turn your microphone on," I continued.

She did.

"Did he come with you," I asked.

"No," she said. "He kept fucking me from underneath while he was talking dirty in my ear."

"What did he say?" I inquired.

"I don't remember exactly, but he called me a dirty slut for getting off the way I did, which turned me on even more" she said. "It wasn't more than a few minutes of this that he pulled my top down and began sucking my tits as he fucked me harder and deeper. I was in the middle of my second orgasm when he squeezed my ass and came inside me. We slept for a few minutes like that before the guys brought us back to the flat. Funny thing is, the guys acted as if they hadn't noticed anything when we got out, but then Stephan winked at me as we said goodnight."

"So you think he knew you're a dirty slut?" I said.

Her face contorted and she whimpered a "yes."

She was seriously getting off, and I was getting off watching her.

"Stand-up" I said.

She did - slowly.

I could see her hand still down her pants, so I said, "take your pants off."

She did, revealing an unbelievably sexy g-string.

"Show me your pussy" I commanded.

She did, and I could see a neatly shaved snatch as she pulled the g-string to the side. She never did shave it particularly sexy when we were together. She seemed to always want approval for everything.

"Did you do that for the new guy" I asked.

"Yes," she confirmed.

"Does he know what a little slut you are?" I asked.

"No," she whimpered as she continued to masturbate standing in front of the webcam.

"Do you have a dildo?" I asked. "Why don't you go get it and use it?"

"Yes," she admitted and disappeared from view, only to return without her g-string stroking her pussy lips.

"Put the g-string back on slut," I commanded and she complied.

It was a bizarre situation. I was giving commands and she was taking them, but we had each other locked into this sexual impasse. I was getting off watching and listening to her get-off, and she was getting off reliving her experience knowing that it was getting me off.

"Fuck yourself with the dildo" I commanded.

She started plunging it in and out of her pussy while her breathing got heavier and she started to whimper. I noticed that her thigh muscle began to twinge and I knew that her orgasm wasn't far away.

"Squeeze your tits" I commanded.

She did and let out a low moan.

"Look at what a slut you are," I said almost laughing. "You're fucking yourself with a dildo on a webcam for your ex-boyfriend while reliving stories of your promiscuity. What a slut! You think your present boyfriend would want you knowing how you are?"

With the last statement she started moaning while fucking the dildo with her hips, then she fell back into her chair as the last bit of energy drained from her.

The moaning sent me over the edge and I quickly grabbed a paper towel lest I spew all over the monitor.

We both sat in our chairs watching one another for a few minutes. I just watched as her chest heaved --up and down. 'What awesome tits,' I thought.

Finally she said, "I miss you, you know?"

"I know, I miss you too." I said.

"You're different now," she mused.

"How so?" I inquired.

"You're more assured and forceful," she said. "It's a huge turn-on.

"I think I got the idea," I replied laughing.

She laughed too.

"Do you think we might do this again?" she asked.

"Anything's possible," I said, somewhat surprised at the invitation.

"Get yourself a garter belt and some sexy stockings," I said. "Then send me some photos of yourself posing for me."

She didn't reply.

We said our good bye's and I figured the issue was dead until I received a large email from her a few days later with a number of pics of her in various stages of undress posing for me.

We haven't made any plans beyond getting each other off, but when we do get-off it's a mother load.