The End to a Very Bad Day Ch. 02

Story Info
An older man takes care of his girlfriends desires.
2k words
4.56
22.8k
2

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/11/2022
Created 04/15/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I head for the bathroom as Mike makes his way to our bedroom. I flick on the lights and stand in front of the mirror. I'm shocked by how I look. Immediately I grab a hand towel and run it under the faucet in the sink. Starting on my face, I wipe the cum and saliva off my face and chin. Slowly working my way down my neck, and finally wiping the white sticky goo off my chest. Grabbing a brush, I quickly run it through my damp, thoroughly messed up, red hair. I notice a red handprint on my wrist, with a similar one on the other wrist. That's going to leave a mark. Looking down, I notice twin red marks on my upper thighs where they were banging against the hall table.

Nervously I start turning around. Mike spanked my ass pretty hard, and often. The sensations I feel every time I move are still sharp, like pins. The burning is intense. I wonder what color my cheeks actually are. Ouch! My left side is a nice bright red; I can even see outlines of handprints. The right side is another story all together. Mike focused most of the spankings on that side. It's a dark red, almost purple. My thigh is close to that color, but not quite. I rub my hand along the surface, feeling the heat pouring off it. My hand looks pale by comparison. My desk job is going to be awful tomorrow.

I notice Mike walking toward me. He's stripped off his clothes while I was cleaning up in here. There's just something sexy around a naked man, even if mine's over 50 years old. The confidence of his walk. The curve of the muscles as they lay over his shoulders. The way his biceps and triceps play against each other when his arms move. The sparse hairs covering his chest, with the little trail drawing my eyes down to his cock, gently swaying between his legs as he walks toward me. I remember how horny I was a few minutes ago as desire flames back to life between my legs.

Mike walks into the bathroom; standing behind me he wraps his arms around me. Kissing my shoulder and neck, he asks again if I'm OK. I show him my wrists, and he kisses them. I show him my thighs and he gently rubs his hands over them. I place my hands over his, and guide them to my ass. He stands back to get a better look. In one of his completely annoying, but also completely irresistible 'cocky' moments, Mike lets out a low whistle and tells me I should be more careful when I ride my bike. My eyes roll, my head shakes, and Mike gets a light slap on his chest. He leans in and kisses my forehead, and then he kneels down behind me, his hands gently cupping my ass. I rest my hands on the countertop and spread my legs a little. Softly he kisses my dimples, and then he gently kisses all over my ass. I close my eyes and just enjoy the combination of feelings; the heat, the pin pricks, the soft caresses, the coolness of his skin against mine.

Mikes' hand starts to meander up my inner thigh. I moan softly. While still kissing and gently biting my ass and thighs, Mike slips his hand between the moist folds of my sex. His fingers are slowly running along my crack; back and forth, again and again.

"Please, Mike." I start begging him.

Mike slips one finger inside me. My body reacts instantly and starts pressing back against him. With his finger sliding in and out of me, Mike stands up, kissing my back and shoulders. I spread my legs a bit farther, leaning over the counter a bit more. A few more blissful seconds pass before he pulls his finger out of me. It takes me a moment or two to realize my world has stopped. Confused, I turn to look at him. He has a grin on his face and says "I thought I told you to get your ass in the shower?"

"Don't you dare stop! You can't. Please, Mike."

The Evil Bastard, as I have started to think of him, tries to guide me to the shower. My legs are kind of wobbly, and he has to help me in. Leaning against the wall of the shower, I watch as The Evil Bastard turns on the shower and directs the spray of water over us. He takes me in his arms and starts kissing me. Softly at first, and getting more demanding as we go on. I can taste him as his tongue dances in and out of my mouth. My hands slide over his wet body, resting on his shoulders. I can feel his hands on my chest, cupping my tits. His thumbs slowly start rubbing my nipples. His mouth starts kissing and nibbling on my forehead, eyes, cheeks, and neck.

"Ahh, Michael. That feels so good. Please make me cum."

Mike steps back a bit. Did I mention he's an Evil Bastard? He takes the bath scrubbie and the lilac soap and holds them under the water. Slowly he rubs them together, creating a nice lather. I stand and just watch him, almost in a daze. My body is on fire; my mind isn't working very well. It's almost like I'm watching from somewhere far away. He turns back toward me, and slowly starts washing my body. Starting with my face, he glides his soapy hands over my arms, and chest, down my stomach. He spends a few extra excruciating minutes between my legs, teasing me. Then he finishes my pampering by soaping my long legs.

Mike turns the water on me to rinse off the soap, and he gives himself a quick wash and then rinses himself. He turns the water off and I groan. It was warm under the water, and now I'm going to have to move again. Mike stands before me and kisses me again, his hands roaming down my body. One of his hands goes right between my legs, slipping inside me without even pausing. I can feel how sore my pussy is from our earlier encounter, as Mike slides one, then two fingers deep inside me. He kneels down in front of me as he leans forward and starts to suck on my clit. My hands grab at his head, trying to steady myself. Leaning against the shower wall, I spread my legs, making it easier for Mike. He continues to lick and suck my clit, even an occasional nip. His fingers are driving furiously inside me. I'm begging him to make me cum. I can feel it building up. My only thought is 'Please, don't stop.' I'm so close now. Please. Please. Please.

Mike can read me like a book by now; he knows how close I am. He knows how to play me. He can make me cum, or make me beg. He seems to be in the 'make me beg' mode. Evil Bastard. He pulls his fingers out of me, his tongue snaking along my slit, licking me clean. He stands up and slowly starts licking and sucking his fingers. I just stand there, watching him. My body is confused, disorientated. He kisses me again, softly, and leads me out of the shower. I stand there with my eyes closed, trembling slightly, as he dries us off. Taking my hand he leads me to the bedroom and sits me on the edge of the bed.

"Lay back, baby. I'll make you cum soon."

Dropping back onto the bed, I lay there with my legs hanging off the edge. I mumble something about him being an 'Evil Bastard' and I hear Mike's soft laughter.

"If you're going to be a bad girl, I might just stop."

Panic runs through me a little at this thought, and I tell him I'm sorry. My mind is foggy, but one thought still rings clear, please don't stop. Please don't stop. Please don't stop.

I feel Mike climbing onto the bed beside me. I can sense him kneeling over me. I feel his warm breath and soft kisses on my skin. "Ready, baby?" To exhausted, to distant to answer, I just nod and moan softly. Suddenly I hear the buzz of a vibrator; it's the small silver bullet. He has it between his fingers as he runs his hands over my body. It's electrifying. I suck his fingers as he slips them in my mouth. My nipples are rock hard, almost painful under his touch. He works his way toward my pussy. I can hear a lower pitched buzz now also. That would be the 7 inch purple vibe. Please don't stop. Please don't stop. I spread my legs as Mike gets closer. "Good girl" I hear. I can feel him pressing the vibe around my entrance, but not entering. He gently slides the buzzing toy along my slit. The bullet in his other hand is gliding over all my sensitive spots. He's driving me crazy. My hips lift off the bed, trying to get him to press it inside of me.

"You want something, baby?"

"Yes. Yes, please. Please make me cum. Please."

At the same time I can feel him slide the vibe inside of me; I can also feel his mouth clamp down on my clit. Oh fuck! He starts fucking me with the vibe. His hand with the bullet is grabbing at my tits. His mouth is working his magic on me. I'm so close. Please don't stop. Please don't stop. I can feel my hips bucking against his hand. My juices are covering everything. So close, I'm so close. His hand stops mauling my tits and I can suddenly feel the buzzing on my ass. No No No No No. Ah Fuck. Mike slips the bullet into my ass, just as he sucks my clit deep into his mouth.

I start screaming, my back arches up off the bed. After an eternity of waiting, I finally feel the orgasm rock through me. The room goes dark, and everything explodes. Seconds go by, maybe even minutes or hours, I don't know. The bullet is out of my ass but still buzzing away somewhere and the vibe is out also, but silent. I'm panting, but I can still feel Mike between my legs. He's licking and sucking like a kid in a candy store. Evil Bastard.

I suddenly realize that he's trying to get me to cum again. "Wait Wait Wait Wait" Mike concentrates on my clit again as he slips two fingers inside my pussy. He hits my spot instantly. "No No No No No" as I feel a second, powerful orgasm starting to explode inside me. It's too soon; I'm still tingling from the last orgasm. My whole body tenses up as I feel the explosion wash over me. I have tears in my eyes, and my voice is sore from screaming. I feel my body collapse back onto the bed. He crawls up me, and starts kissing me. I can taste myself on his lips. I can feel Mike's warmth resting against my side, his hand absently stroking my skin. My legs are still dangling off the edge of the bed as we both recuperate from the last hour of sex. We lay together for a bit before Mike starts nibbling on my earlobe, whispering a question into my ear.

"Well, are you going to apologize?"

I open one eye and look at him, confused. "What?"

"You told me to finish what I started in the hallway, and then you called me an Evil Bastard for doing exactly what you told me to do. I think I deserve an apology."

I smile and give a half-hearted laugh, that's all I have the energy for. "You are an Evil Bastard." I push him away from my earlobe, and lay back down on the bed. Mike smiles at me and we lay together for a while. A few minutes later, Mike breaks the silence again, and in typical male fashion no less. "What's for supper?"