The Endless Night Ch. 02

Story Info
The first encounter: Michael.
2.9k words
4.33
25.9k
8

Part 2 of the 7 part series

Updated 10/25/2022
Created 04/21/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sexygirl76
sexygirl76
1,528 Followers

We stopped at the top of the stairs. I noticed there were 12 doors, 6 on each side of the hallway. Bruno led me to the first door on the left and knocked. I stood there waiting in anticipation for the door to open.

When it did I almost fainted straight away. The man standing there was gorgeous. He stood at least 6' tall and had a medium build. His shoulder length black hair rested in waves around his shoulders. What struck me though were his eyes. They were so blue. Blue like the ocean or the sky.

"Hey Bruno..." He said with a smile showing a row of perfect white teeth. He didn't even glance in my direction.

Bruno smiled. "Hey Michael, Um...I've brought the birthday girl."

Michael turned his eyes to me. I felt them move over my body and suddenly I felt like he could see through the dress. His look was that intense. When he finally reached my face, he gave me a heart stopping smile that made me want to melt right then and there. "Hi..." he said deepening his voice so it had a sexy purr to it.

"I want to have your children." I blurted out then blushed at my words.

Michael looked at me in surprise, then looked at Bruno and started laughing. "Okay...That's a nice hello."

Bruno just shook his head and turned to go back downstairs. Suddenly I was alone with the man of my dreams and I had just made a complete idiot of myself. "I'm sorry...I don't know why I said that."

He smiled at me. A smile that made his eyes sparkle. "Don't worry about it sweetheart. I've heard that line so many times it don't affect me anymore."

I looked at him as he led me into his room, closing the door behind him. I looked around the room. There was a queen sized bed with a book lying open on the pillow. There was a door I assumed leading to a private bathroom, as well as a dresser and a bookcase full of books. "Don't you want to have children someday?" I asked turning to him.

He chuckled. "Never really thought about it you want the truth." he waved his arm around the room. "In this profession kids are the furthest thing from your mind."

I watched him pick up the book, mark his place then set it on the nightstand before sitting down on the bed. I stood there looking at it. "Why do you do it then?"

He gave me that heart stopping smile that made my heart beat in my chest. "I get to have sex with beautiful women like you all night. What more could a man want?"

I lowered my head. "I'm not beautiful."

He didn't say anything, just continued to watch me. Finally he held his hand out to me. "Come here sweetheart."

I looked at him nervously for a minute then took his hand, letting him pull me into his arms. He pulled me down, so I was sitting on his lap with my dress bunched around my waist. My eyes met his then closed as I watched him lower his mouth to mine.

The kiss was gentle at first. Just the brushing of two sets of lips together. Then as I wrapped my arms around his neck, he pulled me closer, deepening the kiss until I was moaning into his mouth.

He slid his tongue into my mouth, exploring the inside then teased my tongue until I pushed into his mouth. When he sucked at my tongue I moaned, pressing my body tightly against his.

My breasts were pushing into his chest, while he pulled our crotches together. All he was wearing was a g-string and I could feel his hard cock pressing against me. "Mmmmmm..." I moaned rubbing my crotch against him.

Before I knew what happened, I was on my back on the bed with him laying over me. His cock pressing against my panty clad pussy. His eyes were dark with desire. He nipped at my lips. "Never tease a man unless you mean it sweetheart." He said huskily as he slipped one of the straps on my dress off my shoulder.

I felt like I had done something wrong but didn't know what. "I...I'm sorry." I said looking up at him.

He claimed my mouth with his, kissing me hard as he pulled the front of my dress down exposing my breasts. He pulled his mouth from mine almost cruelly. His eyes were full of fire. "Never apologize either." Then he lowered his mouth to my breast.

I lay there, feeling him nuzzle my breast with his mouth. I didn't know what to do or what to think. One minute I think he is upset with me the next he is growling at me. If all men were like this I think I decided I would stay a virgin.

I was about to tell him this when his mouth locked on my nipple, his tongue whipping over it. "OH GOD!" I cried clutching at his head to hold him against my breast.

He moaned but didn't take his mouth from my breast. He sucked hard on the nipple making me whimper in desire. While he had his mouth on my breast, he moved his hand down under my dress and up over my panties. His hand slid down inside the waist band until I felt him touch the top of my bare pussy.

I laid there in anticipation. Waiting to see what he would do. His mouth was driving my nipple crazy, turning it into a hard little pebble. He moved to the other breast as his hand slowly cupped my pussy.

"OH!" I moaned as he held me. He sucked hard at my other nipple as he held his hand still in my panties.

I waited, wondering what he was going to do, when suddenly I felt his middle finger slide between my lips. I let a small gasp leave my lips as he touched me.

The rest of his hand just held my snatch while his finger was busy. It moved slowly over me. It teased at my slit making me moan and close my eyes then moved slowly up until he flicked my clit. "Ugh..." I cried lifting my hips.

"You like that sweetheart?" he asked lifting his mouth from my breast as he flicked my clit again.

"Oh yes." I moaned clutching at the blanket beneath me. "Feels so good."

He chuckled as he went back to loving my breast with his mouth. His other fingers got busy inside my panties. One moved up and down over my slit as my pussy leaked against him. The finger on my clit, flicked it rapidly while he slid 2 fingers into my dripping hole.

When I felt him enter me, I lifted my hips against his hand while I moaned loudly. I slowly brought my hips back to the bed but couldn't stop the cries from leaving my lips as he played with me.

His fingers slid slowly inside me at first then faster as I whimpered with desire. "Oh god, Finger me." I cried pulling at his head as he continued to suck on my hard nipple.

His hand moved faster inside me as he ran his nail over my clit.

"What do you want baby?" he asked once again leaving my breast. This time his mouth was against my ear as he finger fucked me hard and fast. "Is that what you want sweetheart? You want my fingers slamming in and out of your sweet pussy?" He demonstrated his words by moving his hand even faster.

I cried out as I lifted my hips against him. "Do you want my hand on your clit sweetheart?" He asked pulling his fingers from my body and gripping my clit, twisting and pulling at it as I cried out in pleasure.

He chuckled against my ear. "Or is this what you want baby?" he shoved his last two fingers deep inside me while he pulled at my clit with his forefinger and thumb.

I was so lost in a sea of pleasure all I could do was pant as I lifted against him. He nipped playfully at my ear as he drove my pussy into a frothing frenzy. "Tell me what you want sweetheart."

"I want...Oh god I want..." I couldn't think. My body was on fire and I wasn't even naked.

He nipped at my ear again as he finger fucked me faster. His hand felt like it was moving at the speed of light while he pulled and twisted my clit. I could hear his hand slapping against the fabric of my panties. "Tell me what you want baby..."

"I want to cum..." I cried pushing hard against his thrusting hand. "Oh god Michael, Make me cum." I begged.

He smiled. "Ask and you shall receive." He kissed me hard, his tongue sliding into my eager mouth as he went harder and faster at my snatch. I moaned into his mouth as my body pressed against him. He dug his nails painfully into my clit just as I went over the edge. I screamed into his mouth in pain and pleasure as my orgasm flew over me.

He continued to kiss me while I was coming; his hand never stopped moving between my legs. I had just started to cum down when he finger fucked me hard almost digging his whole hand inside me and my orgasm rose again.

"OH FUCK!" I cried into his mouth as he pushed me towards cumming once again. "I'm gonna cum again."

He pulled his mouth from mine; I could feel his eyes on my face as I was pushed rapidly towards release again. "Cum for me sweetheart." he panted as his hand flew into me. "Cum for me, Soak my hand with your juices baby."

My hands dug into his shoulders. My feet were braced hard against the bed as I pushed my hips wildly against his thrusting hand.

I was panting so hard I could barely catch my breath. His hand continued to fly in and out of me as he worked at my clit. "Cum for me baby, Soak my hand." He crooned against my ear.

I couldn't stand anymore. I let a loud scream escape from my throat as I soaked his hand once more.

His hand stopped moving inside me and he released my sensitive clit but he didn't take his fingers from me. He pushed me gently back until I was lying there on the bed, my legs spread, and his hand still inside my panties as I tried to catch my breath.

He kissed me gently then rolled over on top of me. He finally pulled his hand from my panties but I barely noticed.

I did notice when he pushed the leg of my panties aside and touch me with his hard cock. I looked at him in surprise as he started moving into me.

"I know I should teach you more baby, but I got so hot watching you that I've got to have you now." He locked his lips on mine as he slammed forcefully into me.

I felt something tear then let a scream out against his lips as pain shot through me. He buried himself completely inside me. Holding himself still, he kissed away my tears. "I'm sorry sweetheart. It always hurts the first time."

My nails dug into his shoulders as pain wracked my body. "I don't want to do this anymore." I cried pushing against his hard chest.

"Shhhhhh..." He said softly trapping my hands in his. "Just let yourself get used to it baby." he held my hands in one of his as he moved the other between our bodies and rapidly flicked his finger over my clit.

I was crying softly and pulling at his hand but stopped when pleasure suddenly overrode the pain as he attacked my clit. My eyes glazed over as I moaned.

"That's it baby." He moved slowly inside me. Pulling out to the head then slowly pushing back in.

I flinched as he moved inside me, the pain still throbbing. His hand continued to attack my clit until the pleasure once again overrode the pain. This time when he pulled out then pushed back in, the pain was only a dull throb but the pleasure was overwhelming.

A gasp escaped my lips as I started to cum. "I'm cummingg." I cried pressing hard against him.

He released my hands and my clit, resting his hands on either side of my head as he held himself still feeling me tighten around him. "That's it sweetheart. Squeeze my cock baby." he slowly pulled out, only to come back into me again.

I started pressing my hips against him trying to match his thrusts with thrusts of my own. He lowered his head, kissing me gently as he continued to slowly fuck me. "Does it still hurt sweetheart?"

"No...It feels wonderful." I breathed as I wrapped my arms around his back.

He let a low moan escape his lips. "Wrap your legs around my waist baby."

I did what he said feeling him slide deeper inside me with each thrust. "Oh yea." I moaned.

He closed his eyes as he began to pump his hips harder and faster against me. I could feel his balls slapping against my ass with each of his hard thrusts.

My orgasm was rising rapidly and I was panting like crazy. "Oh god...Fuck me." I cried thrusting wildly against him.

He wrapped his arms around me pulling me tight against him as he kissed me hard and slammed his cock hard and fast into me.

I wrapped my arms around him as I pressed against him every time he thrust inside with my feet. Pulling him deeper into my depths.

We moaned in each others mouths as our rocking bodies shook the bed. I could feel his cock deep inside me and felt my orgasm wash over me again. I cried out in his mouth as I came.

Once again he held himself still inside me as I caressed him with my muscles. He moaned as he felt me tighten around him. "Oh god, so good." He moaned when I started to come down.

He moved inside me again, hard and fast, his thrusts driving me deeper into the mattress as he kissed me hard, his tongue matching the strokes he was making in my pussy. "Ugh...Agh...Oh yes..." I panted as he rode me like a bouncing bronco, his balls slapping hard against my skin as he hammered my pussy with his hard cock.

"I want you to come again sweetheart." He panted against my ear just before he bit it.

I cried out in pleasure and pain as I came once again around his thrusting cock. This time he didn't stop but fucked me wildly. His breath coming fast as he whimpered against my ear.

I felt him start to expand inside me when suddenly he was gone. My pussy felt empty as he emptied himself on my stomach. "Fuck...So close...To close." He growled at himself as he stroked his hard cock milking the cum from it.

I watched him cum on my stomach then collapse on top of me in exhaustion. His breathing was ragged against my ear.

"Why did you pull out?" I asked wrapping my arms around him as our bodies mingled his cum between us.

He chuckled against my ear then kissed it. "I almost didn't. I almost screwed up." He kissed my ear again as he pushed himself up onto his arms so he could look into my face.

"Screwed up?" I asked in confusion.

He chuckled, rolling onto his side beside me as he pulled me into his arms. He kissed the back of my neck as his hands caressed my breasts. "You truly are an innocent. If I come inside you, you could get pregnant sweetheart. I don't think you want a rug rat from a male prostitute hanging off your tits in 9 months." As if to emphasize his point, he gently squeezed my nipple.

A low moan escaped my lips as I thought about his words. "No...I guess I don't."

He kissed my neck again. "Other then that did you enjoy yourself?"

I turned in his arms. "Oh yes. It was wonderful."

He kissed me before sitting up, then pressing a button on the wall. There was no sound in the room but I figured he had just called Bruno. I was sure when a couple minutes later there was a knock at the door.

I was almost to the door when he called my name. I turned back to look, at him. He was lying on his side with his head in his hand. "I'm glad I was able to bring you pleasure. Anytime you want another go, just let me know."

"I'll remember that." I said with a smile. He blew me a kiss then I left the room.

Bruno stood in the hall watching me. "He didn't even get you naked?" He asked in disgust.

I looked down at the clothes I was still wearing. I fixed my panties and pulled down my skirt then pulled the bodice up over my breasts. "He said I got him so hot he couldn't wait." I said defending him.

Bruno just rolled his eyes but let me to the next door and the next gentleman.

TO BE CONTINUED...

sexygirl76
sexygirl76
1,528 Followers