The Energy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Image and reality blurred. Beth's eyes penetrating hers. Beth's hands, alternately gentle and insistent, caressing, opening, squeezing, penetrating. Martin pulsing and hard in her hands, on her breasts. Her own hand, still engaged with her own swollen wetness. Beth, astride her face. Martin, pushing into Beth from behind, Susan watching as her husband penetrated her friend just inches from her eyes. Susan, kneeling before Martin while Beth lay below her. Beth, using her hand—all of it—to fuck Susan's now-gaping cunt. Beth's other hand, alternately fingering herself and caressing Martin's tense, firm ass. And Susan, reaching out her tongue to lick Beth's juices from her husband's hard cock. Martin, holding off until he knew Susan was nearing release, then groaning, streaking her face, her hair, her breasts, while Susan felt the energy radiating in waves from her cunt, from her deepest center, the vortex of that swirling energy. As her orgasm broke, she felt herself floating on its ecstatic waves, losing awareness, drifting. . . . Martin and Beth kissing her gently, enfolding her in their arms. . . .

"Hello! Hello! Earth to Susan!" Martin was kissing her gently, rousing her, and Beth was smiling down at her: "one minute you were listening to why Tom and I finally broke up, and the next minute you were out like a light. Some party animal!" Suddenly the whole frenzied scene had vanished—had it all just been a dream? She had put a stop to it after all, then! But somehow she knew that she hadn't, at least within—she felt a quiet energy and knew that this dream would be with her for a very long time.

12