The Enforcer Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Candy replied: "Maya you'll get used to it." She walked up to us and placed her hand on my ass as she added: "And you have the nicest, kindest and sweetest guide to show you the way." She placed a kiss on my lips, then added: "I know he's made my journey that much more enjoyable."

Maya looked at me and said: "Oh well, if I am to be dragged into your world, I am glad I have two such caring guides." I held the two girls close as they wrapped their arms around each other and me.

We had been standing like that for well over a minute when I said in a soft tone: "I am going to move my stuff out of this place soon." The two girls looked at me wide eyed as I added: "We have a room at Max's and when the construction is done I have designated a nice place for us in one of the buildings."

Maya said in a soft tone: "Does that mean we will all be officially living together?"

Candy added: "In a permanent home that is?"

I replied softly: "Yes, I want both of you to move in with me. I know we are living together right now, but you are both living with just the bare essentials. I want you two to have all your stuff with you and to be in a home we decorated ourselves."

They both smiled. Candy said: "That sounds great, but I have already moved all my stuff in, I have never really had much, especially after Snake bought me." I hugged her tenderly.

Maya in a loving tone added: "I, like Candy, don't have much that I can call my own." I looked at the two; a little remorse dampened my spirit as Maya continued: "I have already moved my clothes in and don't have much of anything else. Thanks to my dad I have not been able to hold on to much."

I replied in a soft tone: "I am sorry to hear that." The girls both looked at me, they had huge grins, I asked: "Why are you two so happy?"

Maya answered for the pair: "We were just thinking, since we will have a permanent home with you, we can finally buy stuff and make it our home."

Candy added in a soft voice: "We can finally make a place that we can call home."

I could not help it and a single tear escaped me. I was both extremely happy and sad. Candy, sensing the weight of the situation, did the only thing that seemed right and said in a playful tone: "Enough. This is depressing, let's have a little fun." Maya and I could not help but laugh. The mood growing lighter by the second Candy added: "Well since this will probably the last time we can do it, let's have a little romp in the hay." She backed up from us and continued: "You two still have not made love here, have you?"

I replied: "No, we haven't." I looked into Maya's eyes and continued: "You want to?"

Maya smiled and said: "Sounds like fun, why not?"

We all headed up to the bedroom area. When we reached it Candy sat on the edge of the bed and spread her legs as she said in a teasing voice: "Remind you of anything?"

I smiled and said: "Yes it does, and what a night that was." Maya was a little confused, so I added for her benefit: "Shortly after we moved in together we had a little bit of fun where we masturbated for each other." Maya's face filled with understanding. I thought for a few seconds then added: "Come to think of it, I have not yet seen you masturbate Maya." she blushed.

Candy added: "Hey, now that I think of it, as long as we have been seeing each other, you have never let me watch you masturbate either."

Maya added in a shy tone: "I am very embarrassed about masturbating; I do it so rarely, and really don't feel comfortable doing it. That's why you have never seen me."

Candy smiled and said in a playful tone: "How about it Vinny? You want to see little miss high and mighty get herself off?" Maya blushed deeply as she stared at me waiting for my answer.

I said in a serene tone: "I would not want to impose, but I can't say I wouldn't enjoy seeing her little hands covered in her juices as she came."

Maya smiled as she listened to my answer, and then said: "That's an interesting way to put it Vinny. I will, on one condition." We looked at her in anticipation. She continued: "I want to see you two masturbating also."

I smiled and said: "Sounds fair."

Candy added: "Since you didn't state it, I assume me jerking Vinny off while he does me would be ok?" Maya's eyes went wide as the concept sunk in, then nodded her approval.

I smiled and offered in a loving tone: "Maya, dear, would you like a little help removing your clothes?" Maya looked at me incredulously as I added: "You don't have to look at me like I am Satan himself."

Her expression softened and she said: "Well, I would not mind a little help; you two want to help me undress?" We both moved to her and nodded. Candy and I coordinated our movements and undid the buttons on her blouse; slowly her white lace bra came into view as we continued. Maya said: "You know I don't think I have ever seen two people able to coordinate their hands quite that well." Candy smiled with pride as we pulled her blouse open and removed it. Our other hands met on Maya's ass, a hand slipping into each pocket of her jeans. We moved our hands from her chest to her pants where we undid the button, then unzipped her.

Our hands on her ass lowered her pants from her hips, and then we let them drop, leaving Maya in a lovely white thong and a white lace bra. Maya's breathing had gotten a little more laboured as her face filled with lust. I looked at Candy and we decided that we had teased her just far enough, so we released her body and walked over to the bed. Maya was a little disappointed to see us go and said: "I am so hot, don't just abandon me."

Candy replied softly: "Well, if you're that horny why don't you jerk off?"

I added in a teasing tone: "We promise not to watch, if don't want us to."

Maya sat down on the bed, softly massaging her bosom. We watched her attentively as she removed her bra, exposing her pert nipples. Candy removed my shirt as we watched Maya's nimble fingers bring her nipples to full attention. Slowly she moved her right hand lower, past by her navel, sliding over the soft fabric of her thong. She shifted her legs, spreading them, exposing herself further to our prying eyes. The cotton fabric of her thong was fairly heavy, hiding her pussy quite well.

She moved her hand to her clit, rubbing it slowly as she moaned. I took this opportunity to remove Candy's t-shirt, leaving her in a black lace bra. Maya looked at us with great intent as she moved her hand back up, then under her thong; the fabric tented as she inserted a finger into her wanton pussy. Candy undid my jeans and I stepped out of them, then I undid hers and she stepped out of them. We both sat back down, me in my black boxers and Candy in a stylish pair of black undergarments.

Maya undid the two bows holding her thong and removed it, exposing her now moist pussy; her finger never stopped pistoning in and out of her svelte body. Maya's face was quickly filling with lust, her fevered tempo increasing, her breathing growing ever more ragged. She had one hand of her right breast and one rubbing against her clit as she pistoned her finger into her body. She whimpered as she came, her body convulsing.

Candy moved over to her now limp body and, as Maya's eyes opened, gave her a soft kiss and whispered: "That was beautiful." I smiled as Maya looked at me; she flashed me a loving grin as she lay there recovering. Candy moved back to me and said in Maya's direction: "You ready to watch us?"

Maya let out a weak: "Yes." Her eyes were wide open but she was completely wiped. I placed a soft kiss onto Candy's lips as I undid the clasp to her bra. She began to play with her breasts as my hands sneaked down to her panties. I removed them, bending down, placing a kiss on her right breast as Candy lifted her right foot. I repeated on the left as she lifted her other foot. I stood back up placing another soft kiss onto her lips. She then lowered herself and my boxers to the floor. My engorged member now jutted invitingly she brought her hands to it as she got back up.

My hand slipped down her tummy, caressing her mound as she placed another soft kiss upon my lips. Her small hand caressed my hardness as I began to play with her engorged nub, eliciting a soft whimper. Maya moved to our side and placed her soft hands on our shoulders. I continued to explore Candy's willing body as she increased her tempo, stroking me with abandon. I soon felt my impending orgasm building. Continuing my efforts to bring Candy to a climax I was still unable to stave off my orgasm and came in her willing hand, covering her stomach with my spunk.

I felt myself softening as Candy's hand released me. Maya moved behind Candy and began to fondle her breasts, bringing her over the edge. Candy's body was wracked by a powerful orgasm, as her face filled with bliss. Maya and I held Candy up as her body went limp. I placed a few gentle kisses on her lips before Maya replaced me and gave her a deep and passionate kiss.

When Candy had recovered she thanked us and we all decided to take a quick shower. Realising we had kept Max waiting for several hours now we all got dressed and decided to head back to Max's place. Max said he did not mind waiting and helped us bring all the stuff into the van. We then headed back.

It was now mid afternoon and we were a little surprised when we arrived that we had some company. There were two dozen new bikes; none had gang colours. There were even a couple military trucks. I was curious to see what this was about...

Vinny

******

If you want to read more of this story line or if you have a comment, feel free to drop me a line. I read all feedback I get. I hope you enjoyed it, I had fun writing it. I would love to hear from you if you have ideas for a next part, or want to see something special.

A Thank you goes out to MindFiend for all his help.

Please remember to vote.

Thank you.

OmegaZone

12