The Enforcer Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I moved my hand to their backs and undid the two perfect knots, obviously tied by their loving sibling's hands, I was almost sad to undo the two perfect bows. They did not seem to have any issues with my actions, well, maybe this time I could be the one to tie their suits back on, showing my feelings for them. I had to remind myself that even though I had strong feelings for these two nymphs, I could not permit myself to grow too attached to them, but I realised that I could not and only hoped that they would be able to. However I thought about it, and realised that Candy and Maya would be the ones who chose what would happen, so I let myself go and enjoyed the moment.

As their tops slipped from their young breasts, I felt their hands exploring my shorts. Their gasp of surprise, led me to believe that I was bigger than they expected. As my shorts were lowered to completely expose my now raging hard on, I saw their faces fill with lust. Kimberly then said: "My Vinny you are big! I don't thing I have ever seen such a massive cock in my life."

Sarah added: "Fuck! I know I haven't laid eyes upon anything that size before."

I smiled and replied: "Well now that you have seen it, what do you want to do with it?"

Kimberly beat her sister to the punch and said: "I want it in my aching cunt, then I want to see it in my sister's hot mound."

Sarah added: "I want to try and fit it in my mouth first, and then you can give Kimberly the fucking she so richly deserves."

Kimberly added: "Well, that sounds acceptable, but what do I do while you try and swallow that monster?"

I replied: "I am in the mood to eat a little pussy, guess you can be my first victim. That way while I fuck you, I can pleasure your sister's pussy. What do you say?"

They both grinned and said: "Ok!"

I moved Kimberly till she faced me, then lowered myself, dragging her bikini bottom from her body, and shedding my shorts in the process. I then lay down on the ground and said: "Bring that hot body of yours over here and let's see if you can outlast me. As soon as one of us cums you two switch position, and if you both fail to make me cum before I have made each of you come, we'll say three times each, then I get to choose what we do next. However if you should succeed, you get me as your personal slave for the day."

Kimberly smiled and said: "That's a mighty bold statement; you really think you have a chance to win such a bet?"

Sarah added: "And what do we get to do to you if you lose? After all you are the leader of the gang, we can't embarrass you too much or we will become outcasts."

I replied: "I don't plan on needing to show you how far you are allowed to go, but I am willing to do anything you want, so let's say unless Candy and Maya object you can demand it of me. That sound fair to you?" They both nodded. I was growing a little impatient as I added: "Now that we have the formalities out of the way, I would really like to please both of your nubile bodies, any takers?"

They both quickly climb into place; Sarah wrapped her hand around my shaft as Kimberly lowered her excited body to my tongue. Her sweet aroma filled my nostrils as her body blocked my view of her sister's actions. I soon felt Sarah's warm tongue upon my cock head, but my attention was quickly moved to Kimberly's cunt as she was now close enough for me to taste. Her intoxicating aroma clouded my mind.

I was soon eating her with abandon, doing my best to remain gentle as I parted her lips with my tongue and delved into her depths. Her nectar was truly intoxicating and the result was to make me completely unaware of Sarah's efforts. I continued to probe Kimberly's pussy, wandering from her clit to her vagina and back, completely engrossed by her potent flavour. In no time at all, well in my mind it seemed like that because I have no clue how much time actually passed, my mouth flooded with Kimberly's cream as she came. I did not stop and, as my senses returned to me; I became more aware of my actions.

Kimberly was out of breath as her first orgasm receded, but not able to control my actions. I moved my hands to her ass cheeks and ground her vulva against my tongue, bringing her to a second, ever more powerful orgasm. I lapped at her willing opening, enjoying the unique and delicious flavour. Kimberly's body was like a rag doll as she crumpled upon my face, and I reached up to her arms and lifted and moved her towards my cock. Sarah was already standing by my head and had removed the rest of her bathing suit, eager for her turn.

My face still covered in her sister's juices I said: "Help your sister onto my cock, and then I will eat you out while she tries to get me to cum."

Sarah smiled and replied: "At my count that's two for you and none for us. That leaves one for my sis and three for me; let's see if you can stand her tight pussy." With that Sarah helped her barely aware sister to my rod, Kimberly's eyes opened in surprise as the head of cock rubbed along her slit. Her body filled with life as she realized what was happening.

With little hesitation she moved her hand to my cock as Sarah said: "Just feeling a cock against her pussy brings her to life. Normally she fills with anger, but she won't today. She has a higher goal, good luck." Kimberly soon began to sink my engorged member into her excited body, God was she tight! Her velvety insides grasped me with such strength and fervour that I had a hard time not cumming as I entered her. I groaned with lust as she bottomed out, her stretched lips kissing my body.

Sarah smiled as she saw how much of an effect her sister's body had on me. I dug deep into my mind and summoning all my strength calmed myself. I was so close, and the thought that I might lose this bet filled my mind. I looked at Kimberly, and saw that her face was filled with wanton lust, she was close, I might actually outlast her. Realising that she would need to wait in her current position or risk cumming I motioned for Sarah to place herself above my mouth hoping that eating her out would permit me the time to calm down, and refocus my attentions.

Sarah was quite happy to place herself on my face; her aroma was even more intoxicating than her sister's. She wasted very little time and was soon straddled over my face. I moved my hands to her ass and ground her pussy into my open mouth, loving her unique flavour; she was sweet, and from the amount of fluid dripping from her body, just about ready to cum. I was right and within moments her body began to convulse as I swallowed her glorious secretions, if she only knew that her juices had caused me to become completely oblivious to her sister's body.

Her orgasm lasted much longer then her sister's and was much more violent. I continued to please her excited body. I was a little disappointed that she did not climax again as I intensified my efforts, but she was happy that as she recovered she did not removed herself from my mouth. I moved my hands to her hips, and then worked my fingers down, using them to open her pussy up, permitting me greater access to her clit and dripping vaginal opening. Her juices caused me to feel drunk, but I never permitted my attention to wander and worked on getting her young body off again.

Kimberly had begun to move her body slowly up and down on my staff, I was oblivious to her actions until she reached forward and wrapped her hands around her sister's to play with her breasts. Sarah's body reacted almost instantaneously; she shivered and came once again. I made a quick mental note to play with her breasts and see if I could cause her to climax just through that. I lapped her juices up as she convulsed. As her orgasm subsided she moved her body down mine, freeing up my mouth. To my chagrin however as my mind cleared, the actions of her sister's pussy flooded back to me. I loved every seconds of it, and was quickly building to a mind shattering climax.

Kimberly's face was filled with lust as she and Sarah kissed and I began to pound into her body, lifting both girls off the ground. Within a few seconds Kimberly came and, luckily, the added movement caused me enough discomfort to keep me from coming as I continued to pound into her. I felt her juices dripping down my balls as she came.

I was relieved as her body relaxed its grip on my cock, I wanted to come badly, but was determined to drive Sarah to her third climax before coming in her body. Both sisters were now breathing heavy as they tried to regain their strength. I was happy with the break; it was quickly taking the edge off my erotic excitement. They broke their kiss, Kimberly spoke first as she said: "That was amazing, you made me come three times already, I need a break." With that she removed herself from my cock and lay down on the towel beside me.

Sarah had a wicked smile as she said: "Win or lose, I am going to enjoy this." She lifted her body just high enough to place my cock to her willing cunt, and then let her sheath engulf my entire length. She was not as tight as her sister, but her sweet body felt wonderful wrapped around me. I motioned her to lean forward and she complied. As our mouths met in a loving kiss, I wrapped my arms around her body and turned us over. She continued to kiss me as I began to thrust my cock into her. Now being in charge, I pounded her body in long, strong strokes, making certain to rub against her clit as I moved in and out of her.

Knowing how sensitive her breasts were I also made certain to only barely rub my body against hers, grazing my firm chest against her nipples. Her face filled with lust as she realised that all my actions were calculated and she softly whispered: "You know exactly how to push the right buttons in me, I am about to cum."

I replied: "I know, but I will bring you to a second orgasm after that and cum in you if you want me to." Sarah nodded, as a powerful orgasm washed over her. I continued to pound into her, having won the bet I let all my resolve fade and let my body quickly climb to the point of no return. Teetering on the brink I kept pounding into Sarah, determined to come in tandem with her. She quickly climbed to a second orgasm, her face filled with tenderness she kissed me as we came together. Our bodies were covered in sweat and other bodily secretions as we laid there recovering from a wonderful fuck.

We all got up a few minutes later, seems we had been noticed and Candy and Maya had passed the word around that I was fair game for the rest of the day. Several women were looking in our directions, a few of the braver came up to me and asked if it was true that I would make love to anybody who wanted me to, for the rest of the afternoon.

I replied: "Yes, for as long as I last, but first I would like to take a quick dip with my current partners. However as soon as I walk back up onto the beach I will pick a new person, or a pair, we'll just have to see what is up for grabs." All the women and girls giggled with joy. I helped Sarah and Kimberly up, and then we walked to the water. We jumped in and enjoyed the refreshing water. We swam for a few minutes before I asked the girls to come close so I could tell them something.

I spoke in a soft tone as I said: "I really had fun with you today, and want to keep having fun with you. You have both earned a place in my heart, but I need to please the rest of the women here so this will be an end to our sexual activities for the day. But I want you to go to Candy and Maya and explain the situation between you."

They will arrange for you to be protected when you return to the base, and I want to see you in Max's house when I get back, unless you want to wait for me. I have a promise to keep and I always keep my promises." I had a wicked smile as I also said: "You also owe me a little something special next time we make love."

They smiled, thanked me and headed towards Maya and Candy. I was happy with how things were going. I decided that my public awaited me and started out of the water, the women all crowded together as I walked closer to the beach...

Vinny

******

If you want to read more of this story line or if you have a comment, feel free to drop me a line. I read all feedback I get. I hope you enjoyed it, I had fun writing it. I would love to hear from you if you have ideas for a next part, or want to see something special.

A Thank you goes out to MindFiend for all his help.

Please remember to vote.

Thank you.

OmegaZone

12