The Enforcer Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I teasingly said: “You will want to watch this carefully, because yours is next, I promise.”

Lynn was dismissive as she said: “We’ll see what happens Vinny.”

I smiled and removed my fingers from Amber’s ass, then while I spread her cheeks wide I pulled my cock from her pussy, it was glistening with her juices and my spit. I moved between her wide open buns, and pressed the tip to her waiting opening. Amber shivered at the feeling. I then applied the lightest force and my cock head slid past her other sphincter. Lynn was frozen, I then applied a little more force, and my head began to squeeze into her body. Amber sighed deeply as I popped into her tender rectum. The feeling was pure rapture as her small opening squeezed my shaft viciously.

I felt her flex her anus tentatively, testing the elasticity of her opening. I continued to move further into her body, stopping after every inch to let her get used to the new feelings. Lynn was speechless as I finally bottomed out into Amber’s ass, where I stayed motionless for a few minutes, letting her body adjust. I smiled as I looked into Lynn’s eyes and said: “Amber did you feel any pain as I entered you?”

Between laboured breaths, she gasped: “Oh, Fuck no! It was such a stimulating experience, I almost came.” She took a few deeps breaths then said: “Enough talking fuck my ass, now!”

I began to pump my full length into her as I whispered to Lynn: “Told you I’d get your ass. And it seems at some point in the near future I will get to shove my fist deep into your ass.”

Lynn’s face was filled with turmoil as she replied: “There’s no way I can talk you out of our little bet is there?”

I thought for a few seconds, still thrusting into Amber’s ass, my tempo increasing, as I grew closer to climaxing. Then I replied: “No, I don’t think you could talk me out of that. But I promise to be gentle and I also promise to get Amber’s hand into your ass first; that should help stretch you open for my monstrous fist.”

Amber groaned out: “Would you two stop negotiating and just fuck me! You can yak later!” I stopped talking and concentrated on fucking her ass. I soon had her cumming once again, and permitted myself to plateau. As she crested into a powerful anal orgasm, I came deep in her ass, filling her bowels with my spunk. Lynn kissed me as I came, snaking her tongue into my mouth. I enjoyed the kiss as my rod wilted in Amber’s ass.

When we broke our kiss I asked the girls: “Who wants to try and get me hard again?”

Lynn smiled as she said: “I am going to clean Amber’s ass while she cleans your cock, I think it’s only fair that she be punished by licking her own anal secretions from you.”

Amber smiled and she said: “Normally I would think that to be completely gross, but I feel so deliciously dirty… Get over here Vinny; I want to taste my ass on your cock.”

I replied softly: “I’ll be there is a few seconds, I want to see Lynn scooping my cum from your ass first.”

Amber cooed: “Ok, but don’t be too long, I am dying to suck you clean.” Lynn moved her face to Amber’s dripping anus, I watched as her small pink tool brushed along Amber’s gaping, dripping anus. I felt myself harden as Lynn lovingly sucked my cum from her friends ass. She moaned softly as she revelled in the depraved act. Her face was soon glued to her friend’s ass and I decided to oblige Amber and moved in front of her.

Amber quickly swallowed my rod, savouring every moment of the experience, and from the noises Lynn made, I predict she was also having fun cleaning up Amber’s ass.

Amber quickly sucked my cock clean. I was also back to full length. Amber let me go and I moved behind Lynn, her sweet ass poking up invitingly as she cleaned Amber’s ass. I raised my hand and drove it home with a little force, causing a deep whimper to slip from Lynn’s mouth. I repeated the act nine more times, giving Lynn the spanking she desired, leaving her ass a deep red colour. When I stopped Lynn removed her face from her friend’s ass and said: “Is that all? I wanted a longer spanking; my ass was just starting to feel good.”

I replied: “You’ve been mean, so that’s all you get for now. But I will fuck it nice and hard if you want.”

She enthusiastically replied: “God yes! Fuck me hard, make it hurt!” I guided my cock to her pussy and in one long stroke buried myself all the way in her body, causing Lynn to yelp at the sudden stretching. I did not let her recover and quickly began to pound into her with abandon. Amber took the opportunity to get up and moved to my side where she watched intently as I fucked her friend hard. My hips struck her butt with such force that a loud slapping sound filled the air. I kept up a fervent pace for several minutes before Lynn screamed: “I am cumming!”

I kept fucking with all my might through four rapid orgasms. Lynn begged: “I can’t keep going, please let me rest for a few minutes.”

I replied as I stopped fucking her: “Well I suppose I can give you a little break.” She let out a sigh of relief, I then added: “But that wouldn’t be fair to the other ladies on the beach. So how about I do your ass next, then you can rest.”

Lynn didn’t have the strength to reply so Amber said: “Seems she can’t answer right now, so I get to answer for her.” She thought for a few seconds then said: “Do her ass and make it memorable. Then I clean her up as you spank me a little.” I nodded, and removed my cock from Lynn’s well fucked pussy. I moved to her asshole and applied a firm pressure, until it began to open, but since it was not stretched properly I knew it would be a little painful if I actually began to fuck her right now, I did really want to hurt her, but I knew Lynn licked it rough so I plugged myself fully into her ass, she yelped at the sudden intrusion. I knew she was in a little pain. So I pulled out slowly and said: “I’ll be nice and not hurt you too much. Relax and I will get you stretched properly.”

Lynn exhaled, and relaxed. As she said: “No way, I like it hard, keep fucking me hard, it hurts so nice.” I did as she asked and pounded deep into her as she whimpered from the mild pain, gradually she quieted down. Amber smiled at me, realising that I was being a much rougher with Lynn than I was with her. She gave me a deep kiss as I slowly pounded my meat into her friend’s willing ass.

Lynn was grunting like a pig as I fucked her ass with ever increasing power and speed. Amber on the other hand was kissing me lovingly, enjoying my gentle side. I let myself cum as quickly as I could, getting Lynn to orgasm within minutes and cumming in her ass with a vengeance. As she lay there recovering I broke my kiss with Amber and softly said: “I really enjoyed being with you two, but I will have to go soon, and I promised to spank you while you clean Lynn’s ass.”

Amber replied in a affectionate tone: “I really enjoyed it too, and I am certain Lynn loved it. You can come and play with us anytime.”

“I will definitely take you up on the offer. That and I have to keep my promise to fist Lynn’s ass someday soon.”

Amber added: “Vinny I really enjoyed taking you in my ass; you fuck it anytime you want also.”

“I knew you’d like it. Now clean her ass while I have her clean my rod. Then I will come and give you a going away present, and a good spanking.” With that said I pulled my cock from Lynn’s ass and moved it to her mouth. Amber noisily cleaned my spunk from her friend’s asshole while Lynn sucked my rod clean. I then returned to Amber’s ass and gave her a good spanking, ten solid hits, I was a lot easier on her then I was with Lynn.

I whispered into her ear as I got ready to go back into the water: “Go and visit Maya and Candy and ask them to introduce you to Sarah and Kimberly. I am certain they will want to play with you. Oh yeah, Sarah and Kimberly are lovers and sisters too.” Amber’s face filled with surprise and lust as I left. I knew she would want to find out more.

I quickly jumped into the water and rinsed off…

Vinny

******

If you want to read more of this story line or if you have a comment, feel free to drop me a line. I read all feedback I get. I hope you enjoyed it, I had fun writing it. I would love to hear from you if you have ideas for a next part, or want to see something special.

A Thank you goes out to MindFiend for all his help.

Please remember to vote.

Thank you.

OmegaZone

12