The Enforcer Ch. 16

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“But slowly we grew even closer, I began to truly fall in love with her, but I promised myself, not to let it get physical. Mandy loved me and we played together and laughed. By the time her body was healed I knew I would never be able to forget her, and I wanted her in my life. But her mind was still healing, so I could felt I could not let us go all the way. But I decided to stay close to her; I could not deny my love for her. We headed back, but she still needed to heal from the shock of losing everything she had, so I stayed by her side. We grew even closer, and I became a focal point in her life. I also joined a biker gang which eventually became the wheelers. But I tried to stay close to Mandy. Eventually she began to hit on me. Her grandparents asked me to never return; to this day I don’t know if it was because I was a biker or just older.”

“Dad disappeared, so I lost my contact with her grandparents. I tried to talk to Mandy again a year later, that’s when I found out she had run away. But with my father gone I had no way to track a person who was trying to hide. I have kept looking for her ever since.”

That’s when Mandy said: “Nice story Vinny. By the way, I have been finished with your arm for about ten minutes.” The girls all chuckled as I examined her handy work. It met with my approval; I hugged her as a thank you.

I continued looking into Mandy’s lovely eyes: “I have loved her, and wanted her by my side from the day we first met, and I regret going along with her grandparents’ wishes. I can only hope she can forgive me for my actions.”

Mandy lovingly said: “I can’t be angry with you, I love you too much.” We then kissed passionately. After our kiss broke I suggested that it may be time for bed, they all concurred and we grabbed three mattresses and some sheets and headed towards the house. We set up a large bed in the living room and all got ready for a cozy night together.

We showered in pairs, Mandy and I, Candy and Maya, Amber and Lynn and of course Sarah and Kimberly. Mandy and I were the last ones out. When we arrived the girls were talking. When we asked what they were talking about, Maya replied: “We were talking about our first sexual encounters, and since we all participated in Mandy’s we started to recount them. Of course in my case I told them about the first time Candy and I made love, as well as my first time with you, Vinny.”

Amber spoke: “It was interesting hearing about your prowess, and I have to say, I am very curious to know about your first time.”

I smiled casually and said: “Wouldn’t you all like to know?” All the girls’ eyes filled with desire, I had obviously piqued their interest, but I softly added: “Maybe some day, but not tonight, you will just have to wait. I have been on this planet longer than any of you, and I don’t feel like telling about it just yet.” They all looked disappointed.

Candy then said: “Oh well. Hey, it’s Sarah’s turn. So what about it Sarah, what kind of tale do you have to tell?”

Kimberly blushed as Sarah started to speak: “You want to hear about how my sister and I first got together? That was our first times.”

Kimberly was embarrassed and quietly said: “It was.” She turned an even deeper shade of pink. All the girls were wearing panties and bras, so I was able to see Kimberly’s nipples stiffen; she may have been embarrassed, but the thought of her first time was exciting her.

I lovingly said to Sarah: “Looks like that memory is exciting your sister enough that I can see her nipples swelling.”

Kimberly slapped me lovingly as Sarah said: “I get squishy inside every time I think about it. It was such a nice experience. Kimberly and I were born just shy of a year apart. And for exactly two days a year we are the same age. Well our first sexual encounter was on the day she turned eighteen, and we actually made love for the first time on the night before I turned nineteen. Well to be honest we started when I was eighteen, but by the time we stopped I was nineteen. God that was a wonderful night!”

Kimberly was squirming with anticipation and the crotch of her silk underwear was visibly wet with her excitement as she said: “Sarah, stop toying with me, please tell them.” She inhaled deeply then said: “I am so excited just thinking about it.”

Maya and Candy looked at me and, without speaking, asked me: “Can we play with them?” My gaze gave them their answer and they moved into action. Candy moved behind Sarah and Maya moved behind Kimberly. Slowly they snaked their small arms around their victims, just holding them close for the moment, none the less it elicited a moan from both sisters. They smiled at me, thanking me with their eyes.

Amber and Lynn took the girls’ actions as a cue and sat together, Lynn in front of Amber. Mandy had little choice about whom to sit in front of, but she was happy to be in my arms again. She rested the back of her head against my muscular chest.

Sarah lovingly said: “Since we’re all comfortable...” Candy began to knead her breasts tenderly. “…I think I can start our story.” We all nodded our agreement.

She began: “At the time Kimberly and I shared a room with bunk beds. I slept on the bottom and she slept on the top. I had learned about the joys of masturbation, but sharing a room with my little sister meant that I could only play with myself if she was asleep, or not in the room. We got along fairly well, but we had our occasional tiffs. Since it was Kimberly’s birthday, we had had a party, and a few nice guys had come over, mostly brothers of our close friends. Our parents were so strict that we were not allowed to date, or bring men over. They wanted us to be chaste until we married; they had been bikers for several years, but they were still opposed to permissive sexual activities, or at least for us.

They had not yet introduced us to the gang and I think they planned to keep us from joining them, however fate would conspire against them, but I’ll save that for later. So here I was, horny and alone, with my sister in her bed, but she was so excited that she was tossing and turning. I was thinking to myself: ‘She’s never going to go to sleep! Fuck I’m horny!’

Kimberly asked tentatively: “Sarah, do you play with yourself?”

I thought I was hearing things and that my horny mind was putting words into my sister’s mouth. I reflexively said: “What did you just say sis?”

Kimberly leaned her head over the edge of her bunk and said: “I asked you if you play with yourself, you know, masturbation?”

I was shocked. I just lay there frozen for a second before asking: “What?”

Kimberly sternly said: “I know you heard me this time, and I am certain you know what I mean. So do you masturbate Sarah?”

I replied honestly: “Sometimes. What brought this on Kim?”

She replied: “I masturbate also and am incredibly horny tonight and want to get myself off; I can’t get to asleep, and it helps me relax to do so. It looks like you’re the same, so I thought, since we both want to do it, maybe we could talk about it, and I was thinking we could each do it in our own bed and not worry if the other is awake. So what do you think sis?”

I was speechless; my sister has just asked me if it was ok if she masturbated in her own bed with me in the room, and she expected me to do the same thing. I tried to wrap my brain around the idea and, to my surprise, the more I thought about it the more it seemed ok. But one thing entered my mind and, try as I might, I could not block the thought: ‘I wonder how she looks when she is playing with herself?’ I couldn’t believe it, but I was getting hornier by the second, and it was thinking about my sister masturbating that was doing it. I thought: ‘What’s wrong with me? Why am I thinking this? I can’t be attracted to my sister! That is so wrong!’ But just as I was going to speak I looked at Kimberly and, when I saw her innocent face, her childish smile, my heart melted.

The reality of the situation hit me; I was attracted to my sister! Fuck, who was I kidding? I wanted to make love to her. I had no idea why, but it didn’t bother me that I wanted to make love to a woman. Kimberly looked so good to me at the moment, I had to try and seduce her, and I didn’t know if she felt anything for me, but I wanted her. I smiled and said: “Sis, I am curious, have you ever watched yourself in the mirror while you masturbated?”

It was Kimberly’s turn to be surprised. She reluctantly replied: “No, but I have been curious to see how I looked.”

I lovingly added: “Have you ever seen, or wanted to see, another women masturbating?”

She had a puzzled look as she said: “Never really thought about it, why?”

I removed the sheet that was covering me; I was wearing a nightie without any underwear. She gasped as I pulled up the thin fabric and exposed my pussy to her. My legs were together but I could tell she was looking attentively at my bush as she licked her lips unconsciously.

I moved my hand to my mound and ran my fingers through my red curls as I said breathlessly: “I want you to watch me masturbate, and I want to see you play with yourself after.” Kimberly was transfixed by my body and only nodded her head. I took that as agreement and began to spread my legs, exposing the tender pink flesh inside. Sarah tried to lean in further, lost her balance and began to fall. I was too involved to react quickly enough to catch her, but luckily her experience at falling out of the top bunk made her grab hold of the rail on the side of the bed, and she tumbled noiselessly out of the top bunk. She was also without any underwear, but unlike me she was not wearing anything else. Her lithe body tensed and she flexed her muscles to avoid making any noise as she fell. Her cuntal folds were mere inches from my face as she hung from the top bunk. She was so close that I was able to smell her excitement.

Kimberly found herself unexpectedly sitting naked beside me on my bed as I was still masturbating. She grinned and casually said: “Oops, guess I lost my balance sis.” I teased her: “Admit it, you just wanted to be able to see your big sister’s pussy up close as she diddles herself.”

Kimberly replied: “Damn right.” We both giggled at her openness.

I asked her lovingly: “Since were are both interested in seeing the other up close as we masturbate, do you want to sit in front of me, legs spread and then we can both masturbate at the same time with, as it were, ring side seats?”

She giggled as she said: “I didn’t know my pussy was that popular.” We both laughed, it really helped ease our minds about what we were doing. We quickly positioned each other, legs spread, and pussies a foot apart, leaning backwards ever so slightly. We both had lustful expressions.

Kimberly watched as I removed my nightie, completely exposing my breasts. I slowly moved my hands to my pussy and, using both my hands, spread my outer lips so that she could see right into my core. Without me asking, Sarah did the same, showing me her lovely pink inner labia. They looked so inviting and luscious I had to use all my willpower to keep from frigging her myself. I did not want to risk going too fast because I might scare her away. Slowly I moved my right index finger, teasing my clit, then drawing away, permitting her to see how it had swollen. Kimberly did the same, moaning as she rubbed her love button. I stared at her protruding bud as I delved into my aching vagina. Kimberly mimicked my actions and soon she was moaning softly as her excitement grew. I permitted my thumb to linger on my inflamed clit as I probed deep into my slit.

We continued to play with ourselves, our lust greatly increased by the sight of the other’s actions, and soon our bodies were overcome by waves of ecstasy. Our eyes locked as we came and we revelled in the knowledge that we had just done something special together and our lives would never be the same again; we had grown closer than either of us thought possible. When our orgasms finally subsided we sat up and stared at each other and, like it was the most natural thing in the world, moved our faces closer and kissed passionately. When our kiss broke we hugged and without a word we lay down, facing each other and kissed once more then went to sleep.

We slept like angels. This was only the beginning, but it was felt like we had been lovers for years, there was no need to talk, we needed and wanted each other. The next day our mother found us in the same bed and told us to get up, it was getting late. She did not notice we were naked, and since we sometimes slept together, she saw nothing wrong. We got up, happy to be together. We both knew what we had done and we both loved the new relationship we had. Kimberly’s first words to me that morning were: “I am so glad we spent the night together. I want to go further next time and I know you want to also.”

I replied lovingly: “I want to go as far as two women can go, but let’s wait till tomorrow, let’s call it my birthday gift; we can make love well into the night.” She smiled and agreed. We went on with our day, our parents none the wiser.”

At this point we took a break; all the girls were hot and horny, and had been playing with each others bodies. I had Mandy on the brink of orgasm; I decided to let her get off and brought her to orgasm. Soon all of the girls were coming loudly. The sexual release was good for them. When everybody had recovered we traded partners. Amber moved into Maya’s lap, Lynn moved into Candy’s, Mandy moved into Kimberly’s and our story teller sat between my legs. I kissed Sarah softly and asked her lovingly: “Are you going to continue the story?”

She replied gingerly: “I will, is everybody ready?”

All the girls chimed in that they were. Sarah continued: “We slept together that night, nothing sexual, just basking in our joy of being together. When we woke up the next morning we decided to spend the day at the beach, and so headed out early. We had a lazy day there and then returned mid afternoon and had a family supper. Tomorrow was my birthday and I had a present I wanted to open a little early, so at about nine Kimberly and I decided to retire to our room. Our parents also decided to go to bed a little early.

We talked until about ten, and then decided our parents were in bed. Kimberly suggested we undress each other. I applauded her idea, and suggested she undress me first. Her reply was: “Ok!” Kimberly sensually walked up to me and softly stroked my right cheek with her hand, which sent a shiver through my body. She moved her hands lovingly to my shoulder and slipped the straps of my dress off my shoulders which caused the flimsy garment to fall from my breasts and bunch up at my waist. She cupped my now exposed breasts and teased my nipples to erection. I moaned at her soft touch. Her hands snaked down along my slender form, and when they reached my hips, freed the rest of my quivering body from its satiny confines. She took a step back and gazed joyfully at my naked body.

I posed for her, slowly turning so she could se me from every angle; it was exciting me to show myself to another woman, one I loved and cared for deeply. She was flush with excitement, and I lovingly said: “That was interesting, now it’s your turn sis.”

She giggled as she said: “It’s about time. I’ve never had my clothes peeled of my body lovingly; mind you there are a few boys who offered to do it.”

I thought for a few seconds then asked shyly: “Are you still a virgin sis?”

She blushed with embarrassment as she replied: “I am so embarrassed to say this, but yes technically I am. My hymen is not intact anymore, but I have not made love to anybody. My cherry was broken by a dildo I used on myself a few time.”

I was overjoyed; my sister was still chaste, and so I hugged her and whispered into her ear: “I am so happy to be your first.” I looked at her tentatively as I said: “Don’t let this out, but you will be my first also; I’ve had fun with a few dildos, but that’s it.” We just hugged, realising how important this would be for both of us. As our embrace broke, I took a step back to admire my lovely sister’s body. I lovingly said: “I am going to enjoy peeling away your clothes.” She just smiled invitingly as I moved closer. I placed a deep kiss on her lips as I slowly lowered the shoulder straps on her summer dress and, as it fell, her aroused nipples came into view. I leaned my face down to her right breast and suckled upon it as my hands eased the dress over her hips. She was not wearing any panties.

I moved my mouth to her left breast as I permitted my fingers to dance in her matted pubic hair. Kimberly moaned softly as my nimble fingers brushed up against her wakening clit. She moved her hand to my pussy, tenderly stroking my engorged lips as she searched for my erect clit. I gasped when she found it, as her hand sent shivers through my aroused body. My legs were slowly losing their strength as we headed towards our first orgasm at each others hands. I tried to speak, but was overcome by a warm feeling that took my breath away. I was too excited to stop pleasuring my sister’s lovely form and soon we climaxed together softly, resting our heads on each others shoulder. Our orgasms were peaceful yet so fulfilling, I felt closer to Kimberly at that moment than I had ever felt in my life.” Sarah paused, smiled at her sister and then said: “That is when I decided that I could, and would, never permit things to return to how they were before.”

Kimberly lovingly added: “That’s exactly when I decided that no matter what I could never bear for us to be anything less than lovers, and I decided to make certain that things between us would never be the same again. I love you and I want to spend the rest of my life with you sis.”

Tears welled up in both their eyes as Sarah said: “So do I sis, so do I.” They got up and hugged. Then Sarah returned to me and said: “Now where was I? Oh Yeah, we were standing together and had just climaxed.”

I politely said: “Sarah, take a few seconds break, you and your sister should be together for a few before we continue.”

Kimberly replied: “I agree with Vinny.” She was still standing and moved closer to her sister who was still sitting between my legs. Sarah smiled as Kimberly bent forward and kissed her. I had my legs spread fairly wide so Sarah moved over a little and motioned for her sister to sit beside her. Kimberly took her up on the offer. As they sat side by side between my legs they looked at me with affection and Kimberly said: “Vinny, you don’t mind if we cuddle here, do you?”

I was a little surprised and so took a few seconds to answer: “Well, I suppose not, mind you I would imagine that you two would have preferred being alone… together… Well you know what I mean.” They all giggled as my sudden inability to speak clearly.

Sarah said: “You are the reason we can be together tonight, I think my sister would agree that your presence is welcome.”

Kimberly chirped: “Forget welcome, it’s demanded.” Sarah giggled at her sister’s eagerness. I wrapped my legs around theirs as best I could and hugged them. They snuggled up together and then Sarah continued her story.

“We had just brought each other to orgasm and also to a new level of awareness about our shared feelings. Not too surprisingly we were a little weak and stumbled to the lower bunk and sat down catching our breath. It took a few minutes but Kimberly was the first to speak: “That was amazing sis. I never thought I would be able to feel so fulfilled. And to think that my lovely sister caused it.”

I replied: “Kim, I love you and I hope you can accept that I will always love you, and not just a sister; I love you as a lover.”

Kimberly replied: “I love you too sis, and this feels too fucking good for me to let it end! Lover.” We kissed passionately. We had broken the ultimate taboo, incest, and you know what? It felt fucking fantastic! We talked most of the night and ended up bringing each other off with our hands twice more that night. We promised to go further soon, but at this point we just wanted to be together, and had the rest of our lives, or at least we thought so at the time, to learn about each other. We slept together again. However, we were in for a surprise the next morning.”