The Enforcer Ch. 18

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

That seemed to appease her a little and she casually walked out from behind Sid and grabbed her robe off the ground and said: “Ok, but I still want to have something on if I am going to be talking with the big boss.” She slipped into the dark red robe, then walked up to me and shook my hand before sitting opposite me. Sid quickly followed and sat beside her.

I felt that I should be the one to bring up the subject of their daughters and said: “I realise that you were probably not very happy to hear that your girls are lovers.” They both sighed, but I continued: “And you probably don’t want to let them be.” They both nodded. So I continued: “But I have promised to help them, and I feel that their love is true, so I have come to see if it would be possible for me to convince you to not try and stop them.”

Anne replied a little flustered: “You’re suggesting I let my daughters fuck each other? Do you realise just how much you’re asking?”

Sid added: “I have no problems with them loving each other, but I want grandchildren, and I don’t want them to think that sex between siblings is ok.”

Anne then added: “And what will the gang think of us now that it’s public knowledge that our girls are dykes, and not only that, they’re doing each other?”

I solemnly replied: “First thing’s first. I am a strong believer that if two people love each other then they should be permitted to be lovers. And that extends to lesbians, gays and even incestual relationships. Second, I happen to think that there is nothing wrong with their relationship being publicly known. I think the members of this gang are open minded enough to accept them. Lastly, well if you want grandchildren, tell them, and see what they have to say. I am willing to father them if they need a father.”

Sid and Anne froze when they heard my last few words. Anne then said: “Am I understanding you correctly? Did you just offer to father my grandkids?”

I clarified: “Yes, if Sarah or Kimberly want to have children with me, and my current lovers are not opposed to it.”

Their faces lit up with joy as Sid said: “I am willing to leave them in your care, if you promise to be true to your word.”

Anne added: “So am I.”

I realised just what I had said and decided that I was willing to pay that price if Sarah or Kimberly asked, so I got up and put my hand out. Sid stood and took it, so as I shook his hand I said: “You have my word. I will tell them next time I see them about our agreement, I will also mention it to Candy, Maya and Mandy and see what they have to say about it, but I don’t think they’ll have any issues.”

Anne got up and hugged me as she said: “Consider yourself part of the family Vinny, our home is yours.” I hugged her, happy that everything had gone so well.

They asked me to stay for a while and have a cup of coffee or tea. I had to decline, and I told them that I wanted to go and talk with their daughters, then with Maya, Candy and Mandy, but I promised to come back later with them to have a cup of tea so we could all talk together. With night now rolling in, I decided it was as good of a time as any to see what Sean was planning to do, so I headed back to the house. When I arrived I noticed that mom and the girls were gone, in fact the only ones still left in the kitchen were Sean and Max, so politely asked them: “Where is everybody?”

Sean replied: “Guido and Adolph are having fun playing with the vehicle pool still. Last time I saw them passing they had commandeered a pair of dirt bikes and were headed towards the woods.”

Max added: “Amber and Lynn are still in the infirmary changing dressings and consoling those who need help. Well at least that’s what Sarah and Kimberly said when they dropped by to check on us. They said they were going to the lake, but they’d be back shortly after night fall.”

Sean then added: “Since Guido and Adolph were nice enough to get your mother’s luggage before heading out on the bikes, it seems that Mandy, Candy and Maya are now making her feel at home. I heard talk she was graduating in a few days, and that she might be moving here since her dorm room’s lease is up at the end of the month. They were giggling at the idea, seems like your mom might be moving in with you.”

Max added: “I’d be honoured is she did, and you can tell her that she can stay in the guest room as long as she wants; mind you it might be cramped if your dad also moves in.”

I replied: “Ok, how about you two? What have you been up to?”

Max replied: “I am still trying to beat him at chess, he’s just as good as you.”

Sean added: “I am planning to spend the night in my jet. I have a bed to sleep in, and so does Guido. But our two other crew members will need a place to stay.”

Max replied: “Don’t worry we have a spare tent with your names on it. I’ll have Adolph set it up for you when he returns. How long will you be staying?”

“I have to leave tomorrow, my company is going on an outing to a medieval recreation village and I promised the boss that I would go. It’s planned to be a two week outing. I’ll try to come and visit you after it’s done; or at least I’ll have Guido keep in touch. Might be a while before I can come back, I have a few major things to deal with in the next few months, but I promise to return.”

I smiled and said: “You’re always welcome here. I am going to go and check on my mother and my girls; I don’t even want to think what kind of mischief they’ll get into if I am not around.”

Max added: “Candy and Maya were eyeing her. I would knock before entering her room; they might have already gotten into her pants.”

I sighed and said: “Great, my girlfriends are corrupting my mother, and she hasn’t even been here for a full day! That’s what I get for falling in love with bisexual girls.” We all laughed at the irony of my statement. I headed upstairs, not certain what I’d find.

When I reached the guest room I found the door ajar, and as I looked in I was only mildly surprised to see Candy and Maya frenching while Mandy and my mom were watching them. Then, as the kiss broke, Maya said: “See there’s nothing to it, kissing another woman feels so natural, and it very enjoyable. Why are you two so reluctant to do it?”

I entered the room just in time to hear my mother say: “I never said I was against it, I just don’t think I should be doing it to my son’s girlfriends.”

When she saw me she asked: “What’s your take on it son? Should your old ma permit herself to be seduced by her son’s lovers?”

I replied lovingly: “Mom, you know very well that I will never try stopping you from doing something you want, you’re my mother and I just can’t tell you not to do something. Besides, you used to actively seduce them when I was a little younger. I only asked that you and dad not fuck them in front of me, and at that time we were still living on a military base, and you know how strongly they felt about rules.”

Maya and Candy smiled at my statement, while my mom went as red as beet. Mandy then asked: “Vinny are you saying that your mom has shared a few of your lovers?”

I replied: “No,” Mandy’s facial expression changed to puzzlement, “I am saying that my father and mother had a few threesomes with my former lovers, and that I was, more or less, ok with it. I really could not deny them anything. And I am certain, that if I had asked, they would have invited me to join in, but they both knew I would never do that.”

My mom blushed as she said: “Vinny you shouldn’t say that, you know how excited I get thinking about your father and I in bed with another woman.”

I sighed as I said: “Mom, you know I don’t like thinking about you and my former girlfriends getting it on. And I ain’t exactly happy thinking that dad was able to score with almost every girl I ever introduced him to.”

She just smiled as she said: “What do you expect? Your father is strong, rugged, good looking, and a great lay if I do say so myself.”

I hated to admit it, but my dad made Don Juan look timid. I sighed and tried to steer the conversation to a more neutral ground by saying: “I heard this rumour that you might be moving in with us, mom.”

She smiled and said: “It was only a thought, I mean I won’t have a place to stay in a couple weeks when my lease expires, and even though I love my sisters very much, I was hoping to move to Canada to be closer to my son and husband.”

I replied lovingly: “Max said if you want, he’d be honoured if you moved in to this room. His only concern was that it might be a bit small for dad to join you.”

She replied: “If I know your father, he’s not going to be home too long. I‘ll bet that by the time he’s done his debriefing that he’ll already have permission to go back and give the idiots who imprisoned him hell.”

I laughed as I said: “Yep, sounds like something he’d do. Well he should be here tomorrow, just in time to accompany you to my graduation. Then we can see about his plans. He may want to take a few months off, after he’s gotten his revenge, and help us set up this place. I have already put aside a room for you, if you want to stay.”

She smiled and said: “That sounds great Vinny.” The she hugged me again. Candy and Maya were still sitting on the bed, happy to see that my mom was staying. Mandy had moved next to us, and was standing beside my mom.

I hugged Mandy and said: “Mandy, you’re the only woman here who does not like to play with other women.”

Mandy replied defensively: “That’s not true; I just don’t have enough experience to be completely open to the idea of kissing them. I love playing with women; I just have a few apprehensions about kissing.

I smiled and hugging her I moved my face to hers and kissed her passionately. As our kiss broke I teasingly said: “Well at least you seem to have no problems with kissing men.”

Mandy replied softly: “No, not exactly Vinny.” She waited for my reaction, but I already knew what she would say, and didn’t flinch, so she continued: “I have no problem kissing you. I would bag any other man who’d try to kiss me like that.”

I replied casually: “You were always a little jealous.” She just sighed. So I continued: “I love you very much,” I look at Candy and Maya and added: “All of you.”

My mom said: “Does that include me too son?”

I replied: “Do you really have to ask?” She nodded, so I continued: “I want all of you to sit down; you can join them too mom.”

They all sat side by side. I took a deep breath and said: “I need to ask you three a question.” I looked at Mandy, Candy and Maya. The motioned that I should continue, so I did: “Earlier today I spoke with Sarah and Kimberly’s parents.”

The three’s faces filled with understanding and they sighed. My mother said: “Aren’t those the nice sisters you introduced me to earlier?” She paused for a moment then recalling our earlier conversation over the phone, added: “Didn’t you say they were lovers when we were talking on the phone?”

I replied: “You have a good memory mom. Yeah those are the two.”

She understood and said: “So I take it their parents weren’t exactly happy to hear that.”

I replied: “No, not exactly, but I went over earlier to see if I could change their minds about it.”

She asked: “So what happened?”

I replied: “Well we came to a compromise; but before I can finalise the deal I need the permission of these three ladies.”

Mandy, Maya and Candy looked at me, urging me to explain, so I continued: “I made their parents a promise, but I said I would check with you first. I said I would father Kimberly and Sarah’s children, if they wanted to have kids.” The three were stunned.

My mom however was overjoyed and said: “Cool, I will be a grandma while I am still young.” She looked at the three and, realising they were still in shock, said: “Wake up girls. Your man wants to know if you’ll let him be a father.”

Maya replied first, and softly said: “Well, I suppose that I am ok with it. After all it will remove pressure for me to give you a child.”

Candy then said: “I think I wouldn’t mind helping with the care of your kids, but I sure as hell ain’t ready for kids of my own, I’m fine with it I guess.”

Mandy was a little more confused, and she was still not certain what to say. The four of us staring at her didn’t help. But she eventually spoke: “Wow, that’s a major request Vinny. I think I can handle not being your only girl, but I don’t know about letting you father another girl’s children, let alone a pair of sisters’.”

My mother, sensing we should be alone, grabbed Maya and Candy and said: “We are going to get something to drink.” She gave me a wink as she closed the door and left, Maya and Candy followed reluctantly.

I sat by Mandy and hugged her as she tried to wrap her brain around the turn of events that had just transpired. I really didn’t want to hurt Mandy, but I had another promise to keep, so I didn’t have much of a choice. It pained me deeply as she just sat there.

Eventually she looked at me with a hurt expression and asked in a weak voice: “Vinny, do you love me?”

I replied solemnly: “Yes, my love for you is beyond words.”

She then asked: “Do you love Candy and Maya too?”

I replied assuredly: “Yes, I love them deeply too.”

She paused, and then asked: “Do you love Sarah and Kimberly?”

I was not certain where she was heading, but answered unquestioningly: “Yes, I do.”

She looked at me in a mix of expectation and worry and said: “Who do you love most?”

I wasn’t too surprised by her question, but I had really hoped that it wouldn’t come. I softly replied, in complete honesty: “Mandy, you know I can’t answer that. I love you all too much to pick one of you.” I looked at her and with love in my eyes said: “I know this is hard for you, and I love you too much to let you suffer. I love many, but I do not love one more than any other. I need to know if you can live with that; and I need to know soon.”

I held her hands firmly as I said: “I can love all of you, but I need you to tell me if you can accept that. I would rather let you go than make you suffer, and if you can’t accept me the way I am, I won’t let you stay. It will be easier for you to leave, rather than stay under those circumstances.” I looked into her eyes and waited for her response.

Mandy smiled and said: “I can live with that. My jealousy will disappear with time; I just need to feel that I am not going to lose you. And right now I know that if I am willing to let you go, that you will always come back to me. It will just take me a little while to get used to it.” She smiled and added: “I’d be happy to see you have children with Sarah and Kimberly, just promise I will be allowed to take care of them once in a while.”

I hugged her close as I said: “You have my word. I am certain you’ll make a great mother.”

Mandy replied: “Damn right! I am just eighteen now, but I promise that once I am ready, I will have kids with you.”

I replied lovingly: “I’m looking forward to that day.”

We hugged for a few more minutes then decided we should get the others, so headed downstairs together, holding hands. When we found the girls I realised it was getting late, and that the girls might be expecting to continue Sarah’s story tonight, or at least were curious about it, so I decided to bring the subject up: “Ok girls, we have a few issues to talk about since my mother is now here.”

My mom chimed in: “Don’t worry about your old ma. I am fine by myself; I don’t want to interrupt your lives. I am a little tired and will probably just head to bed early.”

Candy interjected before I could speak and said: “Maya and I would love to spend some time with you, if you want to, and Mandy doesn’t mind spending the night alone with Vinny.”

Mandy added as she hugged me: “I think that would be nice.”

I had wanted to spend the night alone with Mandy, so I replied: “I have to go and talk with Sarah and Kimberly, and their parents after, but if you three can tell Amber and Lynn about the change of plan, it would be fine with me.”

Maya replied: “Actually I think we will grab them and take them with us, I think we can all find something to do. After all five is the perfect number for a game of poker.”

I sighed realising that whatever they had planned would definitely not be completely harmless, and said: “Ok, just promise that you will all be fit to go to my graduation tomorrow.” They nodded and headed out.

I kissed Mandy and softly said: “I have a prior engagement, but as soon as I am done I’ll come back here with Sarah and Kimberly, so you can give them your permission, but after that, I promise to spend the night doing anything you want, no matter how depraved.”

Mandy smiled and said: “We’ll see. Go tell them the news, and make certain to bring them back, I look forward to telling them I fully support you in what ever decision you three make.” I kissed Mandy, happy to see that she was not at all jealous. Then I left to find Sarah and Kimberly.

As I stepped outside, they came into view, so I headed towards them. They were happy to see me and jumped onto me, hugging me. I was happy to see them also, but I had to ask: “I am very happy to see you, and this is a special occasion, but I must ask if there is a reason for such a warm greeting.”

Kimberly replied: “We are just happy to see you.”

Sarah: “But you said something about a special occasion, what’s happening?”

I joyfully said: “I talked with your parents, and it went rather well.” They both smiled, and kissed me on my cheek. I continued: “I had to make a promise, but they have agreed to leave you two alone. I can’t say they like the idea of you two being lovers, but they are willing to let you make your own decisions.”

They were both quite happy and hugged each other. Then Sarah said: “You said that you had to concede to a condition, what exactly do we have to agree to?”

I replied: “I said I had to make a promise, and that exactly what I meant. I made a promise to do something if the opportunity presented itself.”

They looked worried and Kimberly asked tentatively: “What exactly did you agree to do?” They both looked on anxiously, waiting for me to answer.

I smiled as I said: “Don’t worry about it.” Their faces told me they would not let it go, so I added: “If you must know, I agreed to father your children if you wanted me to.” They were both stunned, and I reflexively added: “Your parents want grandchildren, and I decided that if you wanted children, but still wanted to be together, that I was willing to take on the responsibility of being your children’s father. And I am quite willing to make that commitment to you. And I am not just talking about making you pregnant, I do expect to help raise any child I father, and support the woman who bore it.”

Their faces filled with tears. I didn’t know whether they were sad or happy, but my fears we alleviated when they both kissed me and whispered into my ear: “Thank you.”

I held them as they cried tears of joy. Eventually they were able to get a hold of their emotions. They placed a seemingly endless rain of kisses upon my face. After ten minutes of this they finally stopped and just hugged me close, laying their heads on my chest.

I softly said: “I kind of promised your parents that I would bring you two around this evening so we could all talk about this. Would you to be willing to go there now?”

They didn’t speak, just grabbed me and dragged me in the direction of their parent’s tent. I willingly followed. It didn’t take us long to reach it. When we arrived Sarah and Kimberly knocked on the door. I was curious why, and it showed in my face, in response Sarah said: “I just don’t want to walk in on them having sex, again.”

I replied: “Yeah, I know the feeling.” Kimberly and Sarah’s faces filled with shame as they hunched their heads. I quickly added: “Don’t worry about it. I’m a biker, it nothing new to me.”