The Enforcer Ch. 18

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As I moved my mouth to her left breast she weakly said: “Vinny that feels wonderful.”

I suckled upon her left breast for several seconds, before replying: “If you think that feels good, just wait until I lick between your legs.”

She shyly blushed as she said: “I’m all squishy down there right now; you can’t possibly want to lick me there, I mean I’m all wet.”

I smiled as I said: “Did you enjoy my cream?”

She nodded.

I continued: “Would you like to do it again?”

She nodded again.

I then added: “If you liked mine, and you are willing to do it again, then wouldn’t it seem possible that I might want to taste your cream?”

She thought for a few seconds then in a puzzled tone said: “Well since you put it that way; I suppose you have a point. But I just never really thought about it like that.”

I slyly said: “Have you ever tasted yourself?”

Her expression changed to one of utter disbelief as she said: “No! How can you even suggest such a thing? I mean that’s so wrong, I could never! No!”

She started to ponder my words, so I added: “Don’t worry about it for now, but you may want to just try it, a little one day. Who knows you may like it.”

She smiled as she said: “I don’t know, but since you seem to want to lick me, I’ll let you.” She paused and, in that mildly condescending voice that siblings use against each other, said: “But you have to promise to stop if I tell you to.”

I smiled and said: “I have been doing this for a while, and have never been asked to stop.”

She added: “We’ll see.”

I replied: “That we will little girl.”

She smiled as I headed south; I was soon between her legs. Her arousal was complete, and she was definitely ready, so I spread her legs and lowered my tongue to her yearning slit. Slowly at first I explored her folds, lapping up the dew that clung to her pink flesh. I teased her by only grazing her sensitive nubbin lightly, and leaving her opening alone. As her level of arousal grew, she started to grind her hips into my face, hoping for release, or greater friction, but I made certain she could not do what she so desperately wanted.

Slowly I ran my tongue along her inner lips, parting them lovingly. I moved my tongue to her urethra, just quickly teased it, and she yelped as I moved further up and finally reached her clit. Her back arched violently as I wrapped my lips around her engorged love button and began to suck on it as I hummed softly. The vibrations I created had her climaxing within seconds, but I did not let her relax and continued, coaxing orgasm after orgasm from her body. I only stopped when my lips finally started to feel numb.

She was covered in sweat and breathing hard as I lifted my head and said: “So did you like that little girl?”

She just nodded.

So I added: “That was round one, do you think you’re ready for round two of our little game?”

She could only nod, and so I brought my hands up her legs, slowly following her every curve till they reached their destination, her hips. With my hands firmly attached to her hips I moved my body until my face was level with her breasts. I slowly leaned forward and placed my tongue between them. Leisurely I dragged through the valley, tasting her sweat. With the smallest of effort, I slid my hands to her shoulders, as I moved my body higher over hers. I came to rest with my penis inches above her cleavage, and my face a few feet above hers, as I bent forwards.

Her eyes noticed where I was and met mine as I sat up, releasing her shoulders. She weakly said: “Vinny what are you going to do now?”

With our eyes locked, I brought my hands to my mouth and transferred a liberal amount of spit to them. Then I said: “I am just preparing my ‘Popsicle’ as you call it, so I can place it between your lovely breasts and make it produce cream again.”

She watched me attentively as I lowered my hands and covered my cock with my own saliva. Her breasts heaved with every breath as she tried to calm herself a little. I placed my massive rod between her puppies and, using what little moisture remained on them, lubricated her soft flesh. Just as she was about to speak I said: “Just so you know, you taste mighty good down there.” I pointed to her pussy.

She blushed as she said: “I am still all tingly down there; I can’t wait for you to do that again.”

I lovingly said: “If you liked that, you’re going to love it when I use this monster down there.”

She looked at me in complete surprise as she said: “What are you going to do with it?”

I slyly replied: “Well since you are curious, I’ll show you using your breasts.”

She looked puzzled as she said in a teasing and childish voice: “How exactly are you going to do that?”

I replied: “Well you have a channel down there, your pussy we’ll call it; sounds cute doesn’t it?”

She smiled as she said: “I have a pussy at home, she’s very nice.”

I teasingly said: “You have more than one, but for now let’s just say that your pussy is a channel, similar to the valley between your breasts.”

She looked at me confused and said: “What do you mean? It’s a hole, while I just have a space here.” She pointed to her chest.

I replied, pushing her breasts together as I did: “Yes, but as you can see if you push your breasts together you get a little hole, like your pussy, and if we put a little liquid, like sweat or spit there, then we can get it all slippery and I can put my Popsicle, well let’s call it my cock, there, and move it back and forth.”

She shyly said: “And then it will make more of the delicious cream?”

I replied enthusiastically: “Exactly, and you want to swallow it again don’t you?”

She nodded. So I moved my hands, releasing her breasts, and placed my slick penis between her orbs. She understood what I wanted to do, so she brought her hands to the sides of her fleshy pillows, and covered my cock with her mammary flesh.

I began to slide my cock back and forth and the resistance quickly faded as more of her sweat pooled on her chest. I continued to fuck her tits for several minutes, letting her recover from her long series of orgasms. As I got closer to cumming I slowed and said: “I am about to make more cream, let’s call it cumming.” She smiled at the word, so I continued: “If you want to swallow it again I’ll have to go full stroke, then you can bend your neck forward and swallow it again.”

She nodded her approval, and got into position. I had been only using a little over two thirds of my penis, both to let Mandy get used to the idea, and also to permit me better control over both our levels of arousal, but now I extended my strokes. As my glans passed through her lips, she realised that all she had to do was keep the position and she would be able to suck me clean when I came. It didn’t take long with the added stimulation before I was filling her mouth with a massive load. She was unable to swallow it all, but she did her best and ended up with plenty of cream covering her lips, chin and neck.

I let her rest, and we lay side by side, enjoying the post-coital bliss we had so strenuously earned.

Vinny

******

If you want to read more of this storyline or if you have a comment, feel free to drop me a line. I read all feedback I get. I hope you enjoyed it, I had fun writing it. I would love to hear from you if you have ideas for a next part, or want to see something special.

A Thank you goes out to my editor for all his help.

Please remember to vote.

Thank you. OmegaZone