The Enforcer Ch. 19

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dad grabbed mom and, at my suggestion, took her to the lake. Kimberly and Sarah followed them, to make certain that my dad would be allowed to go to the beach. It seems that he was added to the exception rule that was written for me. They had fun, but that can wait till later.

Maya, Candy, Mandy and I decided that after what had happened last night that we needed to do something fun to make them feel better. We talked for a few minutes, and I ended up convincing them that a casual hike in the woods might be fun. Mandy suggested rather than just a hike that we could all go for camping trip. I reminded her that I had to go to England for my mother's graduation, and that we had to leave tomorrow if we planned to make it on time. We came to an agreement, I promised to go the second I got back.

But for today we decided that just a hike for a few hours would do. Mandy suggested we ask to see if anybody wanted to join us, I agreed, but suggested she only ask those who she wanted to come, or we would suddenly find ourselves on a gang outing. She laughed at the thought, but agreed that gang members would follow me anywhere I asked them to, so she would use caution in asking. Candy, Maya and I got the stuff ready while Mandy went to find us a few walking buddies.

She came back a little later with the four majors, my aunts, Kimberly, Sarah, Amber, Lynn, Phillip, Sean, Guido, Ed, Paul, Allen and Frank. I looked at the gang and sighed as I said: "This isn't exactly a small group Mandy."

She smiled and replied: "I'm sorry, but they all wanted to come, and I couldn't say no."

I hugged her and replied: "That's ok. We'll all have fun."

Domenic then spoke: "Vinny, actually we aren't all going to follow you. The five young ladies have suggested we go and recon your swamp." He smiled and while winking said: "And you know how much I enjoy being around beautiful wet women."

Camille spoke up and said: "We're talking Ed, Paul, Allen and Frank along with us to make certain we don't hurt the majors too much, and to see if they are really as good as they claim. After all they aren't military, so I am curious to see how well they were trained."

Ed replied: "Don't worry about us boss, I think this should be fun."

I replied: "Hope you all have fun, just make certain to bring back my aunts, and my father's company in working condition." The majors and my aunts all laughed at that. I then added: "Don't laugh, I trained these boys myself."

Domenic looked at me wide-eyed and said: "Are you serious?"

Camille added: "Your father trained you didn't he?"

I replied: "Yes to both those questions."

Ed smiled proudly as he said: "You guys doubting my skill now?"

I stepped in and said: "Ed, I told you not to taunt military operatives, it's just not polite."

He just shrugged back and replied: "Sorry Vinny, I will stop."

I wished them a good day, so they left and headed to the camp to change into the combat gear, and then they headed to the swamp. Sean, Guido and Phillip also excused themselves; Sean said he had to talk with the two boys about the plans for the Colombians, so I let them go. That left me and my women, so we all changed for the hike, and then headed out.

There was a forest that began on one side of the swamp, it went well beyond the limits of Max's property, but since it had been logged extensively less than a century ago it was not too dense. We headed into the forest; there were no real trails, so I ledthe way, making a safe path for the girls. We came upon a lake about three hundred yards in, it looked like the stream that must have fed the swamp passed through it, but there was a large beaver dam. We spotted a group of six beavers, and two beaver mounds. Looks like they might be the reason our swamp was there.

We continued to explore for a few more hours, the girls loved the scenery, and all the wildlife we saw. To be honest, the only life we saw were insects, birds and rodents, but it was fun none the least. As the sun started to fall closer to the horizon we headed back to base, but we agreed we would have to spend more time exploring the woods.

On the way back the girls proposed that we should continue Kimberly and Sarah's story tonight. I agreed that it was a good idea, and since it was still a few hours till sundown, we would still be able to go to bed early enough for my mom and I to leave in the morning for England.

That's when I asked the girls to stop and said: "I would like to offer you all the option to join me in my trip to England. Any of you want to come? I have checked with Sean and Guido, and they told me that the plane can carry nine people, and two crew. Currently Sean, Guido and the two spare crew members take up four of the eleven seats. However Sean has told that if needed he can act as co-pilot, and they can leave the two other boys here for a few days until they can be picked up by Sean's other friends; so if you all want to come with us it is possible."

Mandy, Maya and Candy all replied instantly: "We want to go."

I looked at the four other girls and softly asked: "And what of you?"

Lynn spoke first and said: "Amber and I have never flown in a plane, even less to another country. To be honest we have never really travelled much. To us going to the closest big city is a huge event."

Amber added shyly: "We are just simple country girls that joined a motorcycle gang when our parents kicked us out for being lesbian lovers. The gang had no issues with it, and since we each owned a dirt bike we were able to go with them. And eventually we got ourselves a real chopper, and have been happy ever since."

I replied lovingly: "I understand that you might be a little wary, but I promise you'll have fun if you come with us."

They talked together for a few seconds, and then Lynn said: "Ok, we're game, we'll go."

I then looked at Sarah and her sister and said: "Ok, what's your story?"

Kimberly casually replied: "Just don't know how things will be if we cross international lines, remember that little story of ours." I nodded, so she continued: "Well I think you need to hear the end of it before you answer if you really think we will be allowed to come back if we leave, or even better, if we will be safe if we do go."

I replied casually: "I personally don't think there is anything that you guys could have done that would be so bad, but I will listen to your story before I make a promise to that effect."

Sarah smiled and said: "Guess we should get back so we can finish our little story. Then we can talk a little more about this trip."

I nodded my agreement, and we started once again on our way back to base. As we passed the swamp, the majors, my aunts, Ed, Paul, Frank and Allen all crawled out, covered in mud. They all looked quite happy, muddy, but happy.

Domenic said, smiling: "That's one hell of a fucking swamp you got there Vinny. I have never seen so many sink holes in my life."

Camille then said, spitting out swamp water: "We had to pull your clumsy ass out of thirteen fucking sinkholes."

Theodore replied: "So fucking what? We pulled your sorry ass out of ten Cam."

Camille just shrugged her shoulders and smiled.

We all walked back to camp together. The girls and I, who weren't muddy, headed to the house, the muddy people all headed to the men's showers. I later learned that my aunts showered with the men, I have always known they weren't shy, but it still surprised me a little, more about that later.

The girls and I gathered in my room, and prepared for an evening of story telling. My dad and mom decided to spend another night together, and headed into town, and went to the club.

We all got naked, and paired off again; I decided that after the events of yesterday that Maya deserved to be the one to sit with me. Everyone else paired off quickly. Candy held Mandy, Lynn, Amber and Kimberly held the storyteller.

Sarah started the story: "Ok, we will pick up at the diner where Kimberly and I chose to have breakfast, after a passionate night together. We had just finished our breakfast and had paid our bill when we saw our parents walking towards the van, so we quickly headed outside.

When our father saw us he said: "Good morning girls, we just called our local contact, seems they have news for us, we are heading out to meet them, you want to join us?"

I replied: "Sure, let's go."

So we got into the van, headed out, and quickly got to a complex that looked like a junkyard. We were quickly ushered into a back room where we met with the boss and his four bodyguards.

He greeted us and said: "We have good and bad news for you."

Dad said: "Ok, let's hear what's happening."

The gang leader replied: "Your old boss has been checking around and has found out that you guys weren't the actual target, seems the idiots who went to your house fucked up. They were supposed to hit 1318, but the morons probably fucked up reading the address and attacked you at 1378. The mob has actually started to snoop around, and went straight for that house, so they are still trying to figure out what to do. But it looks like they may be close to working out exactly what happened. We are hoping that things clear up, but since they will likely find out that you guys took out two of their boys, they may still come after you. So, for now, we recommend you head north into Canada, we have another place for you to stay." He gave our father the info and wished us luck. We left and headed back to the hotel, where our parents said we would spend another night. Then in the morning we would head out.

It was only noon so Kimberly and I decided to have lunch then see if there was anything interesting we could do in this small town. We ended up finding an interesting looking sex shop, on the edge of town where we browsed for a while, but we were very hesitant to actually buy anything - what would our parents think of us if they found out? But just before we left Kimberly talked me into getting something, I'll save the details for later. I really don't know why I did it, but I lucked out and our parents were already in the hotel room when we returned, so I hid it at the bottom of my duffle bag wrapped in a heavy wool blanket. Ironically, with all the excitement that happened over the next few days, I forgot it there. After I had stashed my new toy Kimberly and I headed inside and checked on our parents.

We found them talking. They were planning our itinerary for the next few days, boring stuff, so we told them we were heading back to the diner for supper and they asked us to bring them back something, since they would be busy most of the evening and would not have time to go before it closed. We agreed, and headed off to the diner. We ended up playing footsie during supper. We had fun, and it felt good to be free again, hearing that we weren't the mob's actual target was a great relief, and there was a small chance that we would be forgotten. We hung on to that hope and it made us feel better.

We brought our parents some food and said we were heading to bed. We went back to the van and cuddled for an hour. We were too happy to worry about anything else but each other. Ironically our joy and free spirited attitude that night would lead to much sorrow and pain, but I am getting ahead of myself. We decided to celebrate, and quickly stripped, we didn't need any teasing tonight. As soon as we were both naked, our hands started roaming over each others breasts and ass. We kissed passionately as we groped each other. After a few minutes at such a fevered pace we finally calmed down. I motioned for Kimberly to lie down on her back, and I gracefully lowered my face to her sex. She relaxed as I spread her legs, exposing her puffy lips. I wanted to go down on her, without the distraction of her licking me, and I think she wanted the same thing.

I inhaled her subtle fragrance; her arousal was just starting to show. I moved my hands to her thighs and slowly let them slide up until they were mere inches from her exposed labia. She moaned softly as I caressed the tender flesh on the inside of her thighs. My face drew closer, and I took this opportunity to study her lovely pussy. Her lips were barely parted, even though her legs were spread wide. She looked so innocent down there it made me tingly just to think of how fiery she actually was. I slowly moved my fingers to her moist lips and, with the gentlest of touches, parted them. Her inner lips blossomed open as I spread her nearly unused slit. I was in awe, I had seen it before, but it looked so much more appealing now that I the time to lovingly explore her.

Kimberly moaned as I placed as quick peck on her clit. I had a taste, and soon I needed another, and found myself lapping at my sister's yearning pussy. My tongue delved into her vaginal opening, her muscles tried to pull it in, and her hands quickly found themselves on the back of my head, encouraging me to continue. I continued to explore her every fold, tasting her arousal as it grew. I could not stop myself and before I realised it, she was climaxing. I kept up my ministrations through her orgasm, relishing in the power I had over her body. As she came down from her orgasmic high, I sat back, and watched her angelic form. Her breathing was ragged, and as she tried to catch her breath, her chest heaved, accentuating her lovely breasts. I had never realised just how sexy it can be to watch a woman's breasts.

I was lost in my thoughts and Kimberly eventually had to speak to pull me back to the real world: "Sarah that was fantastic. It will take me a few minutes to recover, but I will gladly try and match your performance after."

I smiled and said: "Thanks sis, but you don't have to force yourself to get up, I am just happy pleasing you. Besides, I just want to cuddle right now." She smiled and motioned me to lie beside her. I obliged her and we ended up falling asleep together soon after. I had not cum, but I felt such a high, that it didn't even matter to me.

We woke up the next morning, still naked, side by side, like we were when we fell asleep. Kimberly decided I deserved a little something special and, while I lay there, trying to fall asleep again, started to play with my pussy. I let her and soon she had me on the verge of orgasm. I was completely out of it and didn't hear when mom unlocked the side door, Kimberly also missed it. And just I climaxed our mother opened the door, I was too gone to even notice, and Kimberly just kept lapping at my cunt, also too caught up in her actions. My climax was just starting to fade when I heard my mother gasp. I looked in the direction of the sound, and saw my mother's horror filled face.

My heart sank to the pit of my stomach as I realised we'd just been busted. Kimberly soon also looked up to our mother, and I could see her turn white as she realised that we had been caught. Our mother just closed the door and ran off. We quickly dressed, and cowered in the back of the van, awaiting her return, with our father. We were very happy that it wasn't in our father's nature to hit women, because he was pissed when he arrived. We were chewed out for what seemed like hours. Our parents took a week to calm down after that episode, and Kimberly and I were forbidden from being together, unless one of our parents was around. After the week of punishment, Kimberly and I felt pretty low, and agreed to promise to never do that again.

I just wanted our parents to stop being angry, and Kimberly also did. It was almost a month later before we were allowed to be alone, for even a few minutes. At that point we discussed what had happened, and we agreed that neither of us wanted to put our parents through that again, but we also loved each other, and knew that now that we had felt the love we had, we could not let go of it, so we decided to have a covert love life. And have ever since."

Sarah looked at me and said: "Well, that is until we met you Vinny." Sarah and Kimberly got up and each placed a kiss on my cheek, then sat back down and Sarah said: "We owe you so much, how can we ever pay you back for all your help?"

I smiled as I replied: "You owe me nothing, I love you, and would do anything to make you happy." I looked at them and then said: "But where is the reason why you can't travel with us?"

Kimberly spoke up: "What Sarah forgot to explain is what happened during that month." She glared at her sister as she said: "She must have too been to caught up in the story to remember to tell you."

Sarah just blushed fervently.

Kimberly then explained: "You see when we reached our next location we found out that the mob had actually planned on getting the thugs sent after us killed, to start a gang war, but of course that failed, and since they had put considerable effort into getting their boys found; fuck they got the cops involved, so when they pieced it all together, they had a warrant for our arrests put out, all four of us. By that time we had already crossed the border, and since the border guards were very lax at the time, they hadn't even asked us for ID. But our police records had a warrant for arrest, to bring us in for questioning added to it, so if we are ever spotted by any official, Interpol will flag us and we will be arrested, and dragged down to the station."

I sighed and softly said: "Sean and I both have major pull, Sean especially in the states, so I will see if he can have your Interpol record cleared for you, and maybe get the local office to cancel that arrest warrant, I'll check with him in the morning. But if we can get that done, do you two want to come with us?"

Sarah replied enthusiastically: "I'd love too; I haven't been to Europe in years."

Kimberly then added: "I'd love to also go, last time we were there we were just kids, travelling with our grandparents."

I hugged them both and then we all went to sleep. The next morning Sean, Guido and I made a few calls, and found out that the warrant had already been dropped, seems the cops found the guilty people already. Then we checked with Interpol, they informed us that the paperwork had yet to arrive, so we made certain they fast tracked it, and we were assured that everything would be cleared by mid day, and since we were planning to make a stop in St. Johns for fuel at about that time, everything was set.

We told the girls, they were ecstatic, and all of them packed quickly. Sean's men's were also very happy to hear that they would be getting a few paid days off, and they were also happy to be asked to stay at the base, seems they had found a few young biker chicks who wanted to have fun. We all got into the plane and headed out. Dad and my aunts were picked up later in the day, along with the majors, by a couple of harrier squadrons.

Seems that they all had to make it to England for the second debriefing, and also to explain the joint operations request my father had put in to take out the people who had jailed him. He promised that they would be at the graduation the next day.

Vinny

******

If you want to read more of this storyline or if you have a comment, feel free to drop me a line. I read all feedback I get. I hope you enjoyed it, I had fun writing it. I would love to hear from you if you have ideas for a next part, or want to see something special.

A Thank you goes out to my editor for all his help.

Please remember to vote.

Thank you.

OmegaZone