The Enforcer Ch. 22

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jillian gasped: "How do you plan on getting that monster into such a small hole?"

"With mild pressure, technique, and complete trust from Sarah. That way she will relax her defences knowing I would never hurt her, which in turn will permit me to slide into her with little or no pain, only mild discomfort."

Jillian stared, completely captivated, as I slowly inched my massive cock into Sarah diminutive opening. Sarah shivered slightly as my glans edged past her muscular rings. I kept going consciously, but met little resistance until my cock began venturing into her rectum. I stopped at that point and just stayed there for a few seconds for her to get used to me.

Jillian was in awe of the event, her eyes twinkling with amazement. Noticing, I delicately asked: "It this the first time you've seen people engaging in anal intercourse, little girl?"

Jillian blushed as she tried to cover her face, unsuccessfully I might add. Then she whispered: "Technically yes, I have seen it in movies, but it really is different when you witness it up close." She paused, and with her eyes turned from mine added: "I think I want to try it, maybe, someday in the future."

I raised my eyebrows, and as I withdrew from Sarah's ass, stopping just before I left it, said: "That sounds like a tentative invitation for me to take your anal cherry."

Jillian could not look at me as she said: "It might be, but we'll have to see."

I plunged back into Sarah's ass, lethargically, as I replied: "I take that as a yes, enjoy the show." And with those words spoken I pulled back. My return stroke was with greater gusto, and very soon I was slicing at a light pace into Sarah's bowels. My walk soon turned into a canter, which quickly evolved into a gallop.

Sarah's skilful mouth, and the scene she was witnessing, had already granted Jillian two unmistakable climaxes; however Sarah was now growing closer to an orgasm herself and had reduced her attentions on Jillian's body. Jillian, now having gotten a second wind, was attentively watching my cock as she lapped at Sarah's pussy. Sarah's climax came as no surprise to me, but Jillian's was unexpected.

I continued to pound into Sarah's ass as she and Jillian writhed in orgasmic bliss. I pulled out of her ass once I felt no more massaging was being done by her sphincters. As my cock evacuated her asshole Jillian gasped. I think the sight of another person's innards was new to her, and Sarah's rectum was exposed for quite a few seconds as her muscles slowly returned to their normal size.

True to her words, Kimberly eagerly cleaned her sister's juices off my cock. Jillian watched very attentively, waiting her next turn with me.

Once I was clean I turned to Jillian and lovingly asked: "What, may I ask, is your pleasure this evening little girl?"

She blushed as she answered: "I want to give myself to the only man I trust with my life completely. I want to be yours Vinny."

I motioned for her to come to me, I would normally have just gone to her, but I wanted to know for certain that she was willing to do this, and I felt it was appropriate.

She slowly walked over to me, her eyes blazing with an understanding of what she had just said. She reached me, and hugged me tightly as she said: "You made me come to you on purpose, didn't you? You wanted to test my resolve."

I picked her up by her waist, bringing her to my eye level, and as our gazes locked, replied: "Yes, my lovely little girl, I most certainly did. I realised just how wanton with lust you could be at this moment, and gave you one last chance to show me you were not ready."

She placed a passionate kiss upon my lips; let me explore her mouth for a few seconds, then said: "I love you so much, and I will never forget this act of kindness you have shown me." She moved her face beside me, hugging me tightly to her as she silently added: "You know that as much as I love you, Mandy will always be more important to me?"

I replied lovingly: "Yes, yes I do. And that is exactly how I want it to be. I love all of you, but if I was ever forced by any of you to choose between any others in our group, I would not be able to, and might be forced to leave. I can love many, but I can not, nor would I want to, choose between those I love. It would be simpler just to leave."

Mandy whispered: "You know we would track you down if you ever tried to leave."

"Yeah, I know, but I am not planning to go anywhere, and since I am only one of your lovers, I am certain you won't become too possessive."

"You enjoy scheming, don't you Vinny?"

"Yeah, but I enjoy being happy even more."

We both giggled a little as I walked up to the bed, where I laid Jillian softly on the sheets. She looked so innocent just laying there. I peered into her eyes as I said: "Are you ready to make love to me, little girl?"

"Stop asking, you know I am." She pleaded as she said: "I need this so badly, get on with it."

I graciously lowered my eyes as I said: "I do not mean to tease you, but I want this to be the best experience, up to now, in your life, so I am going slowly, but I will make it up to you right now." My words were barely out of my mouth when I moved my large frame over Jillian's diminutive one. My movements were fluid, but precise, my cock landing exactly at its intended target. I ran my head along her slit, once in each direction, then lined up to her core and slowly began plunging into her body.

She was tight, but her passage only resisted me in a token manner, however the look on her face, filled with discovery, told me she was experiencing something completely new to her. Her hymen was still intact, and when I reached its spongy resistance I realised she would feel great pain taking such a large member for her first time.

So I softly said: "Jillian, this will hurt, I am about to take your cherry. If you want I can do it fast, so it will hurt for a shorter period of time, or I can do it slowly, which will draw out the pain, but reduce the intensity by a small level."

"Go slowly, I can deal with pain, and I will only ever experience this once."

I was impressed by her strength of will, but still wary of her actual pain tolerance, but I decided to give the benefit of the doubt. So I gradually permitted my weight to shift into my movement. Jillian winced in pain as I slowly ripped her membrane.

Tears were welling up in her eyes when I finally tore through. I had made certain to keep control over my body as I forced my way into her, so there was very little slip as I tore her hymen. I stopped as soon as I was past her natural defence, and lovingly asked: "Are you ok little girl?"

Jillian sobbingly replied: "That was horrible pain; I am glad that it's over. Promise me you'll never make me feel such pain again."

My cock entered her gradually as I said: "I will do all that is in my power to prevent it, even if it puts me in greater pain in doing so."

Jillian' tear filled eyes looked back onto mine as she said: "I can't ask you to suffer just for me. I could never accept that."

My cock bottomed out in her body as I added: "I am willing to protect you, and I will suffer pain if it shields you, or anybody else I love."

She hugged me tightly as she sobbed into my ear: "I don't want to ever see you in pain."

"You won't, I am quite good at hiding it."

"That does not make me feel better."

"It's not meant to make you feel better, it's just the truth."

I started pulling back, which caused Jillian to inhale sharply. I slowed my movement fearing I might be causing her pain, but she just smiled, so I started my way back into her.

Her face was filled with bliss as she softly said: "Now that felt good."

I pumped into her as I replied: "Everyone whose virginity I have taken has agreed the pain was worth it after I gave them their first orgasm from sexual intercourse."

"I have seen you fuck several girls, three tonight alone, but I don't need to be reminded that I am just another virgin you've conquered."

"I am sorry, but I want you to know that I never forget my first time with a woman, it is always special to me, so I hope I have made it special for them."

My movements had increased in speed and intensity, and Jillian had a hard time replying: "I think this qualifies as special," as she staved off her climax.

My arousal had peaked and, as I could see in her face and body, Jillian was close also. I restrained myself, waiting for her to cum, but soon my resolve failed me and I came in Jillian's cunt. Feeling my sperm hitting her womb's entrance must have set her off; Jillian dug her nails into my shoulders as she exploded around my cock. I kept spurting into her, my own orgasm enhanced by the pain her nails caused me as she drew blood.

I rode her body as her climax crested; mine had already begun to wane. Soon her hands' grip on my shoulders weakened, and she started to relax as I pulled my heavy frame off hers, I did not want to pin her under myself, but I needed a few moments rest, so pulled my softening penis from her body and flipped onto the bed, on my side, to her left.

I was beginning to relax when I heard her shriek.

I asked caringly: "What's wrong?"

"I have blood under my nails, and on my fingers, did I hurt you?" She looked panicked as she turned herself to face me.

I calmly placed my hand against her cheek and said in a consoling tone: "Nothing to worry about, it's just a minor scratch. I'm certain it has already stopped bleeding by now."

She still looked worried as she added: "Don't you even care that I drew blood?"

"No, not really. I am tough, what is a little blood between friends?"

She lay back down exasperated as she said: "It's going to take me a while to get used to being one of your lovers."

"Probably, but don't worry about it, I am certain Mandy will have plenty of fun teaching you new tricks as she explores your body. Just know that I will be here when you want me, I am patient, and am certain that if things get dull for me sexually, then most of the women in the gang will jump at a chance for even a one nighter with me."

"Now that was uncalled for."

"I like to tease. But since you have had your wish, and I have finally cum, what do you want to do now?"

"I think we could all use a few hours sleep. Anybody opposed?"

Not a sound was heard. So I added: "All in favour."

All five of us said: "Aye."

With that decided I helped Sarah, Kimberly and Mandy into the bed, and then we all went to sleep together.

*****

I woke up the next day with Jillian to my left and Mandy to my right, both draped over my body. Kimberly and Sarah were already gone. The girls woke up when I started moving. We all got up, and headed to the bathroom. Sarah and Kimberly, wrapped in towels, opened the door before we reached it. They bade up a good morning.

I told them there were a dozen spare robes in my closet, and suggested they each don one and see if Max was up to making us breakfast. They took my advice and headed off. Jillian, Mandy and I enjoyed a leisurely shower, and then joined them downstairs.

Max greeted me: "Morning Vinny. I have got some good news for you. It appears that our room count was off, we had two guys counting the rooms, and we can actually house eighty families per floor. Seems they forgot to multiply the count by two. Guido also received a call, and asked that I tell you to talk to him ASAP."

"Thanks Max, I will go find him, but I would love to have breakfast once I get back, and the girls are all hungry."

As I finished speaking Adolph entered wearing his pink apron and said: "What do you want to eat this morning?"

Jillian, who was just behind me, giggled as she saw Adolph in his attire.

Adolph calmly asked: "Is she a member of your inner circle?"

I nodded.

"Then I will forgive her insult." He turned to Jillian and asked: "What would you like to eat this morning?"

Jillian replied: "I would love some eggs and sausage. But why are you wearing a pink apron?"

Adolph replied: "It gets me into more fights than a white one did." Then he walked over to the counter and started preparing the ingredients for our breakfasts.

Jillian looked at me stunned and asked: "Is he kidding?"

I replied: "No, he is third in command for all purposes, and he was the boss of a gang that joined me a while back." I paused, took a sip of coffee then added: "I would also appreciate it if you didn't laugh at him in the future. He is loyal and has protected Max from harm on several occasions, so I believe he deserves your respect. Besides you'll like him if you take the time to get to know him, he is a very gentle soul."

Jillian's face filled with regret as she said: "I am so sorry." She turned to Adolph and added: "How can I make amends for my actions?"

Adolph replied casually: "Don't worry about it, just think before you act in the future. You are one of Vinny's girls, and that makes you royalty here, so just act properly and we shall be nice to you too."

Jillian turned to me with a quizzical expression as asked: "What does that mean Vinny?"

I replied lovingly: "I am their leader, they will follow me unconditionally now that I have proven myself, but I also had to teach them to respect women more, a little incident involving Candy's former owner and myself caused her to become mine, I of course freed her of all obligations to perform for me, but we fell in love."

"Well, after I won her, I returned to the bar where I won her and asserted that I would not accept anybody treating her like an object. We had a discussion, and I hospitalised most of the former gang. Those who did avoid a stay in the hospital came to understand that a woman I cherish deserves the highest of respect. Well they treat me like a god now, so all my close friends get a royal level of respect until they manage to lose it, so you will be branded as mine, and treated appropriately."

"What do you mean by "appropriately"?"

"They will protect you, and they will know that by doing so, they will receive my protection when they need it. I ask for loyalty, but I offer myself as a reward for it." I thought about it for a few seconds then added: "Sometime it does mean I will be absent for long periods while I take care of business. I actually think I may soon have to leave for a week or so to take care of a growing issue. I have to go speak to Guido."

I hugged Jillian, placed a soft kiss on her lips and then headed out as I said: "I will be back a little later for breakfast; we can talk more at that point."

I walked out, quickly asking the nearest person where Guido was. She told me he was at the airstrip. I picked up the pace and sprinted to the landing area. It took me five minutes to reach it, but sure enough there was Guido talking on his satellite phone as his crew unpacked something from the cargo hold of the jet.

When he saw me he asked the person he was speaking to on the phone to hold for a second, and said: "Vinny, just the man I needed to speak to. I have good news, give me five to finish my call and we can talk about the Colombians. Colonel Fitzgerald called me earlier, and he is en route here. He has commandeered a large transport chopper and will land it here with his boys in about," Guido looked at his watch, "thirty minutes. Do you have the room for fifty guys and their stuff?"

I replied: "We have room for fifteen hundred and their stuff."

He smiled as he said: "Good to hear. Let me finish this call and I will be right with you."

Guido quickly finished his call just as one of his crew said: "We found it captain. Here is your combat pack; do you want anything else?"

"No, that will be fine, pack up the plane and get ready to leave at a moment's notice; I don't want Sean's jet to get shot at during the next of couple days. I have arranged for a pilot to fly with you back to HQ."

His crewman headed back to the plane, where he informed the rest of the crew to get ready for flight, and then he started packing the stuff back into the cargo hold.

I turned to Guido and said: "What's happening my friend?"

"The colonel had informed me that the joint effort you suggested has been Okayed; all the members are already assembled, they will be expecting a place to set up camp, then they want a strategy session with you to organise things."

"Sounds good to me, but why are you sending your ride and crew home?"

"I don't even want to take a small chance that something will happen to the boss's plane. He has entrusted it to me, and I don't want to disappoint him. And since we won't have a use for it, why leave it here?"

"I guess you're right. So why did you dig out your pack?"

"I need equipment if I am to help with the raid."

"Hold on there. Sean left you in my care, and I don't want to disappoint him by letting you get hurt in one of our operations."

Guido chuckled at me as he replied: "Sean told me to keep you alive. Do you really think I would be taking on a group of vicious killers if he had not asked me to?"

"You're a bad liar, I already know you would; you saved the innocent creature I made love to last night, and I know that you were not ordered to, so cut the bullshit Guido."

He looked at me stunned, then after a minute regained his sense and said: "You are pretty good at reading others, but I know Sean didn't tell you to keep me safe. Still you are right, he didn't ask me to keep you alive, Jillian did, and I would do almost anything for her, she thinks of me as a brother. But she loves you. I won't permit her to lose somebody as important to her as you."

"I am not her only lover, in fact she in ten times more dependant on Mandy's love than she is on mine. I love her too, but I cannot avoid being what I am, and I need to do this, all our future depend on this happening. This town needs to be cleaned up, and I won't let it go. I can, and will, clean it up with the help of my gang."

"Well I want to go with you."

"You can participate in the planning, but I need you to stay by the girls' side while me and my elite soldiers go and take care of business. I would actually prefer it if you stayed with the girls while we planned this. It would give you a chance to get to know Mandy better, and to see how important she has become to Jillian."

"I will think about it, but I need a day before I make any promises."

"You have your day. Now I want to go eat my breakfast in the company of the girls I love. You want to come, or do you want to wait until your friends arrive?"

"I'll follow you; my crew can handle the intros if needed."

"Don't worry about it, I will send Phillip to greet them, he is very diplomatic when needed, and he could use the practice at dealing with external groups." Guido and I climbed into the jeep he had borrowed and headed back to the house at high speed. We passed Phillip who was headed to the airfield, we made a quick stop, and I brought him up to speed on the situation. He headed to the airfield to wait for our guest; we sped back off towards the house.

We arrived quickly, jumped out, and headed into the house. We arrived just in time. Max had my breakfast ready. Jillian was sitting beside Mandy, they were sharing breakfast. Guido was surprised when he saw the two girls kiss.

When Jillian noticed Guido she got up, and had Mandy follow her. They stopped right in front of Guido, where Jillian said proudly: "Guido, this is my lover, Mandy. Vinny saved her life when she was younger, and you could say we bonded quite quickly. Isn't she cute?"

Mandy blushed as Guido stammered. He caught a hold of his emotions and weakly said: "Yes she is... I didn't know you were into women."

"Guido, dear, she is my first. I just fell in love with her, probably would never have known if I hadn't tried, but I prefer women now that I have tried them." She paused, thought about it, and then added: "Actually I don't think I will ever sleep with another man, except Vinny. I love him, and so does Mandy."