The Enforcer Ch. 23

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I silently said: "Beth I think this will be a fine place to hide. It will take an hour to create a cavity large enough for the both of us to be able to hide here all day, I just need a few rocks to hold the edges of the burlap I brought to cover us with."

"I am on it, I will be back in ten with a half dozen good sized rocks; will you need anything else?"

"No, my pack has all the rest of the parts, mind you if you want to leave your pack I will be able to setup the observation equipment too."

She took off her pack, pulled her binoculars out and closed the bag, and put them on it, before saying: "Sounds good. I'll be back with your rocks, and for my binoculars. Then I will start the surveillance; join me once the camp is ready."

"Roger that." I started digging as Beth gathered up a few rocks for me. She took about twenty minutes; it seems there were very few rocks around this spot. I on the other hand found the dirt pile to be softer than I expected. So by the time she returned I had already excavated our hiding place and was laying the supports for the burlap down. She helped me cover the hole with the burlap. Then we covered that with a generous amount of dirt and sand. And using the rocks and some dirt we stretched the burlap relatively tight.

When it was all setup I added the pièce de résistance, a custom hatch I had built for just the purpose, it was already covered with dirt and sand, so it blended completely into the mound. We still had a little work to do, but very little, so we decided to go spy together first.

We observed the flurry of activity as they worked on setting up the place; they were still bringing in hydroponics equipment. Obviously the place was not as close to completion as we had been led to believe, that was very good news. We had almost enough intel for the operation; all we needed now was a body count. We couldn't leave until we had a clue of just how many people would be on site. But luckily we could get that information from the relative safety of our blind, so we headed back to it.

Beth climbed in, then I followed her. I had provided the structure with two air pipes, but it was still a small place for two people to spend a day together. It was cool right now, but it was not going to stay that way once the sun got up. It was going to be hot and muggy in here. We had enough room to sit, and to kneel, but that was about it.

Beth setup the observation tools, I had hidden a few cameras in the bushes around the blind, but their transmitters were unfortunately very short range in an effort to lower the possibility of detection, so we could not move further away safely, but the only protrusions from our blind were the two air tubes, the antenna and the hatch. All were well hidden, and the monitors were hooked up to a time lapse recorder as well as a regular one, so if we wanted to we could just set the gear on auto and leave.

So I said: "This equipment can run itself, if you want to head back we can just come and pick up the tapes tomorrow."

"No, I think we should stay. If they found the cameras they could too easily ambush us when we returned. We'll monitor them until night fall then we will pack up and head back."

"Ok, who gets first watch?"

"I'll do it, I got a few hours sleep on the way here, and I am up for it."

It was the middle of the night, about four in the morning by this point, so I decided to get a few hours of shut eye. I lay back as Beth picked up the monitoring unit and watched it attentively. I closed my eyes and quickly drifted off to sleep.

The next thing I knew I was waking up in the back of one of our hum-vees, but something felt different. Beth's hands were wrapped around my face, her beautiful face smiling at me as she said: "Wake up Vinny, we're back. Jillian and Mandy are waiting for us."

I was still groggy as I sat up. When I was sitting Beth kissed me, and I reflexively hugged her as I kissed back, our tongues mingling together. As I made love to her mouth, no doubt was in my mind that we had done this before, but a thought lingered in the back of my mind, and it was telling me I'd just met her. But even as I thought about it I couldn't believe that it was anything but a dream. I loved this woman; I had known her for longer than I could remember.

As our kiss broke thoughts came flooding back to me, and I remembered that Beth and I had promised to fuck Mandy and Jillian today. We had not fucked them as a pair in a long while. I got up and holding Beth close to me said: "Let's get your strap-on and fuck the two girls, they have been begging for it for a while now."

Beth and I walked hand in hand towards the house. At that time the only thought that filled my mind was fucking Mandy and Jillian again with the help of the woman I loved. But writing this I must say that, at that point, I thought the last few months with the girls and the gang were a dream. I dismissed it as easily for reality as I do this dream now. But at the time it was reality for me. There was no gang, Jillian and Mandy were the only girls I had other than Beth, and Max's name did not ring a bell. I am still a little unsettled by this dream, but it was so sexy I just felt I had to write about it.

Beth and I reached the house; Jillian and Mandy were naked, cleaning the house, waiting for their masters to get back. When they saw us enter the house they raced to us and on their knees bowed before us. I softly said: "You may rise girls. We have chosen to make love to each of you in turn today, but we have a special treat, Beth and I will be doubling up in you today. Are you happy?"

They both jumped with joy, and hugged us as they thanked us for their gift. Beth decided that we should fuck Mandy first. I led the girls outside while Beth got her strap-on. She wanted to do the girls on my bike, and I was happy to give in to her wishes. Mandy and Jillian were also quite willing to stand outside naked. A disconcerting thought to me as I wrote this, but it exactly how I perceived the events that occurred in my dream.

Mandy was giving me an enjoyable blowjob when Beth came back out; she was only wearing her strap-on, a large black one that was almost as big as my own monstrous cock. As soon as she saw that Mandy was warming up my penis she motioned to Jillian to start blowing her. Jillian quickly complied and started sucking Beth's fake dong. We both let the girls have their fun blowing us for a few minutes, kissing as they knelt in front of us.

But Beth eventually said sternly: "Mandy, stand up and turn around, I want to see your cute ass."

Mandy did as she was told.

Beth then said: "Jillian rim Mandy, but keep your ass high, I want to fuck you a little while you do."

Jillian quickly got up and, bending forwards, spread Mandy's ass cheeks. I watched as she expertly started rimming Mandy's tight pucker. Beth had already moved between Jillian's legs and was ramming her fake cock aggressively into Jillian's sweet pussy. Beth's enthusiasm was almost scary.

I moved behind Beth and grabbing her hips to stop her violent thrust said: "You're being too aggressive again, and you know what that means."

"Yes I do, and I want it, do me hard."

I grabbed firmly onto her hips, placed my cock to her clenched asshole and said: "Wonder if you'll cum as I am going in this time." And before she could even respond I rammed my cock violently up her ass. In fact the strength on my blow forced her fake cock all the way back into Jillian's tight pussy.

And sure enough Beth climaxed as I bottomed out, but that didn't stop me, and I started to fuck her ass in earnest. This had the affect of also fucking Jillian slowly as Beth's body moved to follow my own. I kept fucking Beth hard through several orgasms. Jillian was only receiving a small share of my intensity, but she cooed softly as I fucked Beth's fake schlong in and out of her body.

Beth was an orgasmic mess, but I just kept at her, holding her body to mine as I did. It took several minutes, but slowly Jillian got closer to climax. And after tweaking Beth's nipples lovingly I saw, and felt, Jillian explode on her Mistress' strap-on. I slowed my rhythm, but kept softly fucking both women until Jillian's orgasm abated. When her climax was done Jillian pulled her body away from Beth's, and the massive fake dick unceremoniously slipped from her pussy as she moved forward.

Beth was as weak as a rag doll by the time I released my grip on her. She would have fallen on the ground if I had let her go completely, but I didn't want that, so I picked her up by the waist and carried her to her bike. I then motioned to Jillian that she should watch her mistress as I began fucking Mandy.

She willing did as I asked, love dripping from her face as she kissed me and said: "Sometimes I think you use her rather than love her."

"That is what she wants. I love you and respect you, but you agreed to do things for her, and the only thing I can do as long as you still want to please her is make certain you also have fun."

"Thanks for letting me cum. I will revive her, please give Mandy a little of your special attention."

"I will, have fun with Beth." Jillian went to Beth and started to revive her, by suckling on her breast. Mandy was leaning over my bike waiting for me. I approached her slowly and lovingly said: "Do you think your ass is ready for me?"

She cooed back: "It's more than ready, it's desperate for you. Please fuck my ass; I have not felt you there in such a long time."

I moved my cock to her rosebud, it was relaxed and wet, unlike Beth's that had been dry and clenched tight, but Beth liked a little pain; I slowly entered her causing her no pain, and letting her body get used to me before moving further. Mandy moaned softly as I slowly moved in and out of her ass, building up to a slow and languid rhythm.

I fucked Mandy for several minutes before I decided to see what was keeping Beth. I turned my head, and noticed that Jillian was still not having much luck reviving Beth. My attention returned to Mandy when I felt her ass grip my cock hard as she came. I fucked her for a few more strokes, well a couple dozen until her body relaxed. Then I pulled out.

I headed towards Beth, Mandy followed. When I reached Jillian and Beth I looked at the bedraggled Beth and softly said to Mandy: "Please get Jillian's ass ready, I will revive Beth myself."

Mandy and Jillian moved back to my bike, leaving me with Beth. I helped Beth to her knees and firmly said: "Suck my cock clean, you have had enough time to recover."

Beth smiled as she said: "Actually I have been waiting for you." The energy returned to her face as she joyfully swallowed my shaft.

Her expert tongue had me clean in no time, but she didn't stop there, she just kept at it, and I was soon climbing to my first orgasm of the day. Beth knew this and doubled her efforts. I let myself go, and as I erupted she pulled my cock from her mouth. I sprayed my load all over her face. Beth loved it, and just kept jacking me off until every drop had been drained from my cock.

I helped her up, kissing her on the lips, tasting some of my own cum as well as Mandy's ass. Our kiss quickly broke. Beth weakly said: "Let's go and double up on Jillian. I want her ass."

"You can have it if you promise to be nice."

"I will be gentle, I promise."

I led her to my bike, Jillian was ready, so I laid Beth on my hog and had Mandy move behind Beth. Then I slowly guided Beth's cock into Jillian tender asshole. Jillian's face was covered with a mix of bliss and wanton as the fake cock drilled deeper and deeper into her bowels. When she was firmly rooted on the large tool I placed my cock to her pussy and as I kissed her I plunged into her silky depths.

We fucked her for several minutes; I did all the work, Jillian kissed me the whole time. Jillian was slow to climb to her peak; however she did eventually cum. I climaxed with her, filling her body with my seed. When all three women had calmed down I kissed and hugged Mandy and Jillian, then gave them permission to go back into the house. They thanked me for the fuck, and then headed into the house.

Beth's face was still covered with my now dry cum, so I carried her inside. We showered together, and then she dressed in a short leather skirt, and a tight black leather tank top. No bra, no panties. When she was ready I took her on that chopper ride I had promised her. She sat in front of me, on the gas tanks, and I drove, using only one hand as I fingered her pussy. She came just as I hit a hundred and fifty.

I felt the road getting rough, and as I was trying to get both my hands on the handle bars I started to wake, the bike faded, and Beth was now facing me, and she was in her battle fatigues. Then I remembered were I was, Beth was hunched over me, and she was shaking me awake. Quietly saying: "Vinny we have visitors, they have not found the cameras yet, but they are lingering."

I was now wide awake, the dream gone. I turned to Beth, grabbed the monitor, and looked at it. I calmed down as I realised the guys looking over the pile weren't pros, they were just grunts. I gently sat back as I said: "Calm down, they're idiots, they will be gone soon, they're just looking for a spot to pee."

Beth looked at me surprised, but sure enough one of the guys pulled his fly down and started to pee less than a foot from one of the cameras. His partner did the same one the other side. Then they were gone.

I was awake so I asked: "How long have I been asleep, and how much intel do we have?"

Beth calmly replied: "You been asleep for about three hours, and I think we have all the intel we will need."

"That's great to hear." Her face looked a little concerned so I said: "What's bothering you Beth?"

She fidgeted uneasily as she said: "I could not help but noticed that you were rock hard as you slept." She paused, and then uneasily said: "Actually I was watching the expression on your face when the guards walked towards us, and I almost missed them, because I watching you."

I knew there was more to this, so I softly said: "And?"

"And I was curious if you could tell me what you were dreaming about?" She looked down as she added: "We still have a good eight hours in this hole together."

"I will tell you if you promise to remember it was only a dream."

"I was in it, wasn't I?"

"Yes, and it was an erotic dream, are you sure you want to hear about it?"

Beth lowered her head and softly said: "I have not made love in months, my only source of relief is my own hand; I would not mind a new story to use in my fantasies."

I caringly offered: "Do you want a hug? I think you need to feel loved, even if it's just a hug from a fellow warrior."

She turned around and sat beside me as she said: "I would love a hug."

I hugged her close, like I would any close friend, well any female friend, and softly whispered: "If you want to rest your head on my chest while I tell you about my dream, and if you want I can even tell you about the rest of the girls after."

She agreed, so made certain the time lapse recorder was on, and then I put down the control. By this time Beth had leaned against me, and her head was resting against my side, just below my arm. I held her close as I started telling her about my dream. My dream didn't give me much of a chance to ease into the sex, so Beth blushed a little as I started telling her my dream. She listened attentively as I recalled my erotic dream in vivid details. By the time I was done telling her about it the sun was firmly planted overhead, and it was beating down hard.

Beth sat up and quietly said: "That was one hell of a dream; I'm wet just hearing about it."

I replied: "You know you're a very open person?"

"I know, and I am to the point. And if we weren't on a mission together I might even consider letting you relieve my frustrations, but alas we are on a mission, and I am not willing to cross that line at this time."

"I am glad to see your resolve is firm, I refuse to let distractions interfere when I am on a mission, and making love for the first time is definitely a distracting event."

She giggled as she replied: "That has got to be the most mundane way I have ever heard a first time put. But it is a wise choice, and I respect you more for making it." She wiped the sweat from her brow as she added: "Talking about stimulation, is it just my excitement, or is it getting hot in here?"

"It's not, it is actually quite hot, I think it's about 30 degrees Celsius in here right now."

She looked at me and casually said: "Yet you don't even have a bead of sweat on your face."

"I am good with the heat."

"I thought I was, but obviously not enough. Do you think it will get hotter in here?"

"I think it will easily reach 40 degrees before it starts to cool down."

"Ok, I will melt if I stay in my uniform. Do you mind if I remove a little bit of my clothes?"

"Go right ahead."

As soon as I had finished speaking Beth began to undo the buttons on her jacket. When all the buttons were undone she removed it, and then undid the ones on her dress shirt. It was soon shed also. This left her in a white cotton undershirt and a white sports bra. She leaned against me and softly said: "That's better. Do you have anymore stories to tell me?"

"As a matter of a fact I do, let me tell you about the girls and the events that brought us all together." I told her about my adventures. By the time I finished it was almost time for sunset. Beth and I had shared a long time together, and I think we had become friends, I had no idea where this friendship would take me, but I liked the thought of having her as a friend.

Beth was very understanding of my dream, and confided that she had also had thought about me in a sexual manner while I slept, but she told me that my fantasy was a lot better. We had enjoyed talking the day away, and luckily the temperature tapered off at about 40 degrees, so we were relatively comfortable all day, given the situation. We did not have any other notable visitors, but Beth did not get any sleep all day, she was too nervous to sleep she said. I enjoyed the company, so I didn't force the issue.

The sun began setting finally, the air cooled slowly as the sun faded. We waited till the sun was completely down before making our move to leave. I collected the cameras as Beth packed away the monitoring equipment in our shelter. When she was done she climbed out and stretched her legs. I let her pack the cameras I had collected while I tore down our shelter and did my best to hide the fact that we had stayed there at all.

We had not arranged for a pickup yet, and given the surveillance equipment scattered around the base I did not plan on calling for pickup until we had gotten a fair bit of distance from the Colombian's base. Beth agreed with me, but she had not slept, so I knew she would have a harder time keeping up with me tonight. It did not help that we had not eaten since heading out of the base.

We set out, running parallel to the road. We didn't encounter any patrols, but after a few hours of running Beth's fatigue started to catch up with her. We still had another five clicks before reached the closest place I could tap into the phone lines. I decided to risk calling the boys using my satellite phone. It was encrypted, but it might be noticed, so I was wary. But I called for pickup. The boys sent a hummer out for us, all we had to do was reach the road; it was about one click away. Beth was tired, but she continued with me and we soon reached it.

The boys got there five minutes after we reached the road. Beth fell asleep in the back of the hummer. Phillip was driving the vehicle himself. I briefed him on the situation, and told him that Beth needed to sleep, but we would brief the colonel in the morning. Phillip was happy with the info and promised to bring the colonel up to speed on the situation. I told him I would spend the night with Beth, she needed rest and I was not willing to trust the colonel to let her get it, Phillip agreed, and dropped Beth and me at the back of the base.