The Enforcer Ch. 24

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Paul replied, as he was loading the third belt box: "They have two of these in there. Looks like they pulled them off the Hum-Vees to keep them from being noticed."

Ed said: "Weapon secure, I can finish the rest of the prep on route, let's go!"

I smashed the gas as I said: "Bad decision by them to un-mount these babies."

Ed quickly raised the gun in place, and locked it so it would shoot forwards.

I was passed the perimeter forces as I yelled into the radio: "Teams one to three passing perimeter in Hum-Vee, tell chase vehicles our location and get the approximate distance we are trailing."

We headed towards the dust cloud that was barely visible in the distance; it being night didn't help much, as the reply came: "Primary chase vehicles indicate being three clicks out with a speed of sixty and increasing slowly, secondary trailing at ninety, but less than five hundred meters from primary group, and closing fast."

"Roger, current speed is eighty, can't go any faster until Ed finishes mounting the gun, but should be able to increase to ninety once that is ready, see if the chase team can slow the enemy down a little."

"Roger, will relay request, switch to channel three to contact them."

"Roger, leaving channel one, joining channel three." I handed the radio to Beth as I concentrated on driving. Beth was now in the back as Ed scrambled to feed the belt from the ammo box he had finally secured to the minigun.

Beth switched the radio to channel three and monitored the chase as I did my best to close on the pack, but the rough terrain made it hard for me to give Ed the needed stability to finish loading the gun. But he was able to feed the belt in and hollered: "Guns loaded, request permission to test fire at the ground to the left?"

"Permission granted, but only a short burst, that gun will throw us off course if you fire more than a dozen rounds."

Ed aimed left and to the front, and squeezed the trigger for less than a second, sending a hail of bullets into the ground.The gun worked. He re-aimed forwards and waited for the target to appear.

"You're ready Ed?"

"Yes boss!"

I nailed the gas and accelerated to ninety. Beth determined that we were now less than five hundred meters from our target, but also informed me that we were five minutes out of town too. If they made it to town we would not be able to use the minigun. So I had Beth tell the chase vehicles to pull back so we could get a clear shot. They pulled back quickly as we closed to two hundred and fifty meters.

At that point I said to Ed: "You have sixty seconds to try to disabled that vehicle, can you do it?"

"Maybe!"

"Can you destroy it?!"

"Affirmative on that!"

"Try to disable it, but if you can't do it in the next sixty seconds, take her out!" I was hoping to avoid that order, but by now I had no choice.

Ed Fired at the back wheels on the enemy Hum-Vee, but failed to hit the tires. At that point the guys in the Hum-Vee realised that they weren't safe anymore, and suddenly four assault rifles popped out the rear side windows and started blasting at us. It had to be an act of desperation; they had to know the vehicle was covered in armour plating and had bullet proof glass. But then the crew side turret mount opened, and a guy with a light machine gun popped out. Ok, he could be trouble - a little luck and he might be able to crack the front window, and he would definitely make Ed's life more difficult.

I hollered back at Allen, Frank and Paul: "We've got an issue, a light machine has been deployed in the enemy turret, and heavy assault rifles out the back windows. Can you give Ed some cover fire?"

Paul and Frank opened their windows and began shooting forwards. They scared the guys in the back into pulling their guns closer to the vehicle, restricting their firing arc, but they were still shooting blind at us. Allen pulled out his twin desert eagles, we were close enough for them to actually be able to do some damage. He popped them out the side of the Hum-Vee and fired a couple of shots to the passenger side.

Luck was with him and he knocked the two assault riffles out of the hands of the guys on that side. He moved to the other side and Paul hung his head out the window trying to get a bead on the machine gunner, who was now shooting wildly at Ed. Ed was for his part still trying to blow out the tires on the Hum-Vee. I had closed to ten meters by this point.

Allen shot the guns out of the driver side guys' hands, so Ed said: "Bring me along side if you could, I think I can destroy the rear axel."

Frank also had hung his head out the side window and was trying to get a shot on the guy with the machine gun. Paul was already firing at him, and the guy was trying to shoot at him. Ed, no longer a main target, was now refining his aim. The machine gunner got nailed in the arm and fell back into the Hum-Vee, his machine gun following him.

I had just pulled a little to the left, as Ed Emptied another thousand rounds into the back end of the Hum-Vee, and snapped the back axel. The back wheels flew off, flying past Frank and Paul's heads, and the vehicle barrelled out of control. Ed, Frank and Paul quickly sat back down as I slowed, then swerved to avoid the disabled wreckage that was now stopping. I kept slowing down, and eventually pulled up alongside the wreckage. We all hopped out, weapons hot.

I walked up to the battered remains and opened the door. The force of the crash had killed all the occupants, except one, the Colombian boss. He crawled out of the twisted wreckage and swore at us in Spanish, spitting blood at me, and then clasped.

It was over, but the price was high for the Colombians. Colonel Fitzgerald quickly flew the mayor in with our heroes. A dozen lowly police officers were quickly attributed with the bust, and several of the American DEA boys shared the spotlight with them. The gang and I faded into the night, as did Beth and all the RCMPs except Fitzgerald.

I left it to Daniel and Fitzgerald to round up the crooked cops, and the rest of the Colombians. I had done as I promised. The University security force could suffer for a week; they wouldn't be much of a problem to take down now. I held Elizabeth in my arms and headed back to the base. Ed, Allan, Paul and Frank followed close behind. All of us were tired from a long days work.

Vinny

This chapter goes out to a very Special fan I have out there, just want you to know I appreciate you taking the time to write to me, hope you enjoyed this chapter, I also hope this answers one of the questions you asked.

PS: To my readers I am sorry for the slow publication rate of my stories as of late, I have been very busy, but I will keep writing, just be patient. And to all the girls who write to me, I love you for it. Keep the letters coming.

******

I appreciate feedback from all my fans, I owe you all quite a bit, thank you for reading.

If you want to read more of this storyline or if you have a comment, feel free to drop me a line. I read all feedback I get. I hope you enjoyed it, I had fun writing it. I would love to hear from you if you have ideas for a next part, or want to see something special.

A Thank you goes out to my editor for all his help.

Please remember to vote.

Thank you.

OmegaZone