The Engagement

Story Info
Boyfriends engages in a loving way.
1.5k words
4.08
12.1k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The day had finally arrived for Tim to put his plan into action. He had been dating his girlfriend for a year now and he had a special evening planned to celebrate. He had 3 hours to finish getting everything ready. As the time came for Heather to show up he looked around to make sure that everything was ready. Dinner was almost done cooking, the candles were lit, and soft music was playing.

The doorbell rang and Tim almost ran to it to open it. As he opened the door his eyes lit up as he looked at Heather standing there before him wearing a short little mini skirt dress, her long legs reached up to the most beautiful ass that he had ever seen. Her flat stomach was accented by her large 36C breast as her long brown hair cascaded over her shoulders and down her back. She was a thing of beauty.

Heather walked in and was greeted with a long passionate kiss and a single red rose. Tim led her to the dinning room and sat her at the table that had been set for two. There was another single long stem rose in a vase in the middle of the table with two long candles lit burning in the middle of the table. The lights were turned down low as Tim brought dinner from the kitchen and sat it on the table. The two of them sat at the table eating there food with little talking, just soft loving stares at each other.

They finished dinner and Tim sent Heather to the living room while he cleaned up. Heather sat on the couch and found a bottle of wine with two glasses sitting on the coffee table in front of her. While Tim was cleaning up dinner, Heather poured two glasses of wine. Tim entered the living room and sat on the couch next to her as she handed him his glass. The two of them sat and drank there wine while they talked about there day and their day and how fast the past year had gone by.

They had finished the bottle of wine and Tim excused himself for a minute. He ran back to his bedroom and finished preparing things for the rest of his evening. He returned to the living room and grabbed Heather by the hand and led her down the hall. As they entered the room she looked around to find that the lights were off but the room was illuminated by candles all around the room. The bed was covered in rose peddles and she noticed a box with a red ribbon around it sitting on the bed. Tim led her into the room and over to the bed. As he handed her the box she just smiled with appreciation. Tim stood there in anticipation as she opened the box and pulled out the gift, it was a red lace nightie. It wasn't anything too slutty, just a soft elegant number.

Heather headed for the bathroom to change into her new outfit as Tim got himself undressed. As she returned to the room Tim just stood there staring, amazed at her beauty. Heather noticed that he was now wearing just a red pair of boxers that matched her new outfit. The two of them walked to each other and embraced each other, kissing very passionately, running their hands over each others bodies. Tim lead her to the bed were he laid her down gently, never breaking their kiss.

The two of them laid in each others arms kissing passionately, exploring each others bodies with their hands. Tim broke the kiss as he slowly kissed his way down her neck until he reached the top of her new outfit. He slowly pulled one strap off her shoulder and lowered one side of her nightie, exposing one of her breast. Tim slowly and gently began kissing her breast and then sucking her nipple into her mouth. While sucking on one nipple he reached over and pulled the other strap off her shoulder and exposed her other breast, squeezing it with his hand, pulling her nipple to its fullest. Heather gently ran her hands through his hair and let out soft moans as he continued kissing and sucking on her breast.

Tim started kissing his way down her stomach, pulling her nightie down as he went. As he made his way to the beginning of her legs he noticed that she wasn't wearing any panties and he could see her shaved pussy starting to come into view. Tim pulled the nightie the rest of the way off her legs as he took in the view. Before him laid the most beautiful woman in the world, completely naked, just waiting for his gentle touch. Tim began kissing his way up each of her legs, not missing a spot on her. As he made his way to her sweet spot she gently spread her legs, inviting him in. He could smell her aroma as he gently began to kiss her shaven pussy. Tim ran his tongue over her sweet spot, tasting her juices, listening to her soft moans get louder and more frequent. He could tell that she was getting close to climaxing so he pulled her clit into his mouth and gently sucked on it, rolling it around with her tongue. Before long she was grabbing his hair pulling him closer to her as she let out a loud moan, releasing her juices into his mouth as her orgasm ran through her body.

Tim made his way back up her body and they embraced in another passionate kiss, allowing her to taste her own juices on his lips. Heather broke their kiss and pushed him down on his back and began kissing her way down his body like he had to her. When she reached the top of his boxers she slid her hand inside and felt his now hard cock, gently stroking it as she kissed his stomach. Heather slowly pulled his boxers off his body, never releasing his cock from her hand. She brought her mouth up to the tip of his cock and began placing soft kissing on the head and then up and down his shaft. As she placed the head of his cock in her mouth he let out a soft moan. Tim watched as more and more of his 9 inch cock disappeared into her mouth. Heather had never really deep throated his cock before but tonight was different and she took his entire length down her throat. His moans got faster and louder the more as she took him in her mouth, quickening her pace. With one hand gently squeezing his balls she too her other hand and jacked his cock in rhythm with her sucking. Before long he could feel his orgasm building inside of him and she could feel his balls tighten up, she new he was close. With a few deeper, powerful sucks, he was shooting his hot cum down her throat. Heather took every last drop down her throat and then placed a gentle kiss on the head of his now softening cock.

Tim and Heather lay in each others arms kissing and gently caressing each other. Within minutes his cock was back up, ready for action. Tim climbed on top of Heather and gently rubbed the head of his cock against the opening of her waiting pussy. As he slowly slid his cock into her she grabbed his hips and pulled deep inside of her. Once inside her, Tim leaned down and began kissing her, slowly moving his cock in and out of her. Tim never quickened his pace, taking things nice and slow, not wanting this to be just another night of sex but a long night of making love.

Tim's slow pace was driving Heather crazy as her second orgasm swept through her body. Heather rolled him over on his back and slowly slid his cock back inside her. Not wanting this night to end, she took up his slow pace, gently rocking back and forth on his cock. Tim reached up and gently kneaded her breast as she rode his cock. Heather gently rubbed her clit as she slowly raised herself up and down on his cock.

After what seemed like hours of love making and after Heather had had numerous orgasms, Tim could feel his own orgasm building. Tim raised himself into a sitting position with Heather still on top of him riding his cock. The two engaged in a very passionate kiss as his orgasm took over his body. Tim shot his load deep inside of Heather as another orgasm ran through her body. The two of them embraced each other tightly as they collapsed on the bed in each others arms. They laid there for a few minutes just holding each other, gently kissing.

Tim reached over to his night stand and pulled a small box out and handed it to Heather. Heather opened the box and her eyes opened widely as she smiled and then looked at Tim. It was an engagement ring, and by the huge kiss that she was now planting on him he guessed that her answer was 'Yes." Tim slipped the ring on her hand and embraced in another long passionate kiss. Tim had a feeling that this wasn't the end of their love making for the evening.