The Engagement Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Wha . . . what?" Rosa stammered nervously. She glanced at her mother lying naked next to him, deep in the throes of her own well fucked dreams; then at her hand still lodged between her legs.

"Gimme some head, sweetheart!" He said authoritatively.

Unable to breathe, Rosa slipped to her knees before him. He sat on the edge of the bed, head bent, watching her. She reached up, and with trembling fingers took hold of him and gave him a tentative lick then moaned softly. His cock was huge, bigger than she had dared hope for. It seemed to be five or six inches long, and over three inches thick, thicker than almost any cock she'd ever seen. She cupped his balls as she explored him, a rush of pleasure coursing through her blood stream. She found them silky soft, yet heavy and oh so firm. Her hands moved up his strong, muscular thighs to his groin. Still fondling his balls, Rosa tried to encircle his cock, but failed, it was too thick.

Moaning with passion, Rosa pushed her face into his crotch and snuggled into the tufted shadow of his pubic hair. With a deft flick, she pulled back his foreskin. The head of his prick was helmet shaped, bright pink and still moist from fucking her mother. Rosa, smelling her mother on him, whimpered; and with her eyes half-closed and her lips parted, wantonly used his penis to caress her face, and then jerked it deftly with both hands. The man — for the life of her, she couldn't recall his name — waited while she unconsciously tapped and rubbed his cock over her lips before taking him into her mouth.

His loins flickered with arousal. His prick quivered and began to grow slowly longer and thicker.

"C'mon! Suck it!" he demanded, but kept his voice low. "Suck my cock, bitch!"

Rosa moaned at the rough, sexy words. Her lips parted and her tongue slipped out and swirled over his knobby helmet. Dutch grunted and his belly rippled with pleasure. Rosa swept her tongue over his silky tip again, and yet again and then, opening her mouth wide, took him deep in her mouth and began to suck him then using both hands, resumed jerking him off.

Dutch grunted and his head arched back. His hand fell to her head and he began moving it to and fro to suit his pleasure as he pumped his hips back and forth while fucking her face. His cock grew and grew - its sheer size distended her face, bloated her cheeks. He loosened his grip on her head a little and groaned, "Yeah! Mmmmm, fuck yeah! Yeah, that's good! Oh you slut . . . that's it! Suck it! Ahhh, keep sucking it you little whore!"

And with the torrent of abuse heaped upon her, serving to ignite her arousal, Rosa responded by sucking harder and faster.

"Ahhhhh! Fuck yeah!"

Rosa took him from her mouth and asked, "Like it huh?"

"Don't dare stop, you whore!"

"Yeah, yeah, yeah! That's it! Suck it you cunt!" he muttered, and unhurriedly fucked her mouth.

Rosa's head rocked back and forth on his shaft. The musky taste and odor of his cock had her head swimming. Her sexual hunger mounted, and she swallowed the saliva that had built up in her throat then sucked even harder and faster; moaning and whimpering deep in her cock-filled throat.

Dutch marveled at how wonderfully warm and moist her mouth was; and the ingenious way that she was using her tongue was taking his breath away.

"Suck it!" he grunted. "Suck my big prick!"

Rosa treasured his rough language and sought to do something new in her fellating. She began by laving her tongue over the underside of his bullet shaped knob. Then she yanked him viciously from her jaw and rubbed his thick prick all over her face. He retaliated by ripping the blouse from her body, and seizing her left breast in his large hand and squeezing it.

It felt so exhilarating that Rosa had a mini-orgasm and stopped moving for a moment. She reacted by forcing his prick into her cleavage and clamping her large breasts around it. Dutch immediately began to hump her chest, and Rosa, in turn, whimpered her pleasure.

After a minute or so, he pushed her head down and she recaptured his prick in her mouth, sucking it hungrily. Rosa's head rocked back and forth as Dutch fondled her distended nipples while fucking her face.

Their grunting and moaning had awakened Sue, who lay on the bed avidly watching Rosa fellate the man who only an hour before had ridden her to ecstasy. Sue found her cunt still filled with his cum and stirred it gingerly with two fingers. She wanted this to last, and knew he was capable of fucking all night; and that her daughter had not yet been properly fucked.

Dutch pulled Rosa off his magnificent member, threw several pillows from the bed to the floor, and gestured for Rosa to lie down on her back. She hoisted her skirt up around her waist, spread her legs, and using her fingers, opened herself to him. He slipped one pillow under her head and another under her ass. Heard her croak to him in a husky but shaky voice, "Put that monster in me!" and threw the third back on the bed hitting Sue in the shoulder.

He leaned forward and kissed Rosa hard, surprising her. In her experience at this point most men wouldn't have bothered. She responded by arching her back as she caressed his face and sucked avidly on his tongue. He moaned with satisfaction as he inserted his swollen shaft into her gaping hole. He flexed his ass muscles then savagely thrust into her in one smooth, piercing stroke; surging inexorably deeper and deeper, carving his way to her center.

The air rushed from her lungs as he hammered into her. Her back was bowed trying to capture even more of his seemingly vibrant shaft. Her groin meshed against his and her lungs screamed for air, but she was unable to draw even a tiny sample of oxygen and was about to pass out except that Dutch smacked her on the ass so hard the shock forced her lungs to function properly and capture the needed oxygen she required.

Then, with her breath hissing in his ear, she entwined her legs around his waist and her mouth lolled open, drooling spittle while her cunt convulsed in a hapless frenzy on his throbbing prick.

Rosa's mother reached into a dresser drawer and extracted a huge double ended dildo and began savaging her creamy cunt with it while watching them copulating on the floor directly in front of her.

Incoherent sounds streamed from Rosa's throat as her fingers tightened on his bulging biceps. "Like it, whore?" he gasped, continuing to ram his prick against her cervix.

"My God! My God! My God!" She spluttered. To Rosa, his cock felt like a white-hot iron poker searing the walls of her vagina.

Dutch's buttocks flexed as he buried his prick deep in her cunt while trying to fight off the roiling fires within. Rosa drew her feet up the backs of his legs, heaving her cunt against his cock.

"Yes, baby! Yes!"

"I can't hear you!" he shouted.

Fuck me!" Rosa screamed, "God its soooo good! Fuck me, lover! Fuck me hard!"

"Who are you, baby?" He taunted.

"Your whore! I'm your whore! Come on baby, fuck your whore!"

Dutch grunted and began fucking her harder, using deep, skewering thrusts, plunging deeply in and out of her cunt, his hips snapping sharply with each thrust.

Sue, kneeling on the edge of the bed, looked down in fascination as he slut-fucked her daughter. Her eyes sharply focused on his ass as it bobbed up and down over Rosa's writhing thighs while she tried unsuccessfully to move in unison with him. Sue grimaced, and slowly nudged the other end of the dildo against her asshole.

Dutch moved faster, using crushing, reaming thrusts, ramming deep into her; each thudding lunge drawing a choking, broken sob of pure joy from Rosa's throat.

"Oh, my God! Ah, ah, ah! Oh ... shit ... OH SHIT!"

Sue's mouth hung open as she wrung another orgasm from her sodden cunt and the dildo fell from her hands to the floor next to the rutting couple. She replaced it with three, then four fingers.

Rosa's dusky-skinned body jerked and lurched on the floor under his thrusting. Her large tits flounced and jiggled furiously as she too went over the edge and came.

"Oh My God! Oh My God! Oh My God!" Rosa screamed as if reciting a mantra. Her hips were moving, heaving and writhing frantically under him; her body arching and bowing in a frenzy of joy.

Dutch looked up and saw Rosa's mother on the bed above him fisting herself up to the wrist.

"Hi Mom!" he gasped as he too began to come. He flung his head back and screamed. "YEAH! YEAH! CHRIST, YEEESSSSS!"

Calling upon all his reserve energies, he continued plowing his thick prick into Rosa even as his jizm sloshed and gurgled from her frothy labia portals, washing over her thighs and oozing onto their respective belly's.

Even as her orgasm waned, Rosa continued to cry out ecstatically, whimpering with gratification when Dutch finally came to a halt, but left his cock inside her.

Then as he grasped the back of Rosa's head to bring her face close to his, Sue stepped off the bed and tugged his limp prick from her daughter's cunt and began to suck it. Dutch never even felt her blowing him. He was enthralled with Rosa's tongue as it glided around the roof of his mouth, over his teeth and gums and finally flickered against his own tongue. When the kiss ended he was surprised to discover Rosa crying.

"Hey," he said trying to make her feel better. "I didn't mean those things I said." She sniffled and before responding noticed her mother sucking on his limp cock.

"Mother!" She called out, and shoved her away from him. "Leave him alone!" Then she managed a wan smile and added, "At least for now."

"Oh," she said turning back to Dutch, "I wasn't crying because of that, shit, I loved hearing them, especially at the time. No. No these are tears of joy. You were fantastic. Your cock is fantastic. Your mouth is fantastic."

"Know any other words besides fantastic?" He teased.

"Bastard!" she laughed.

"That's better, for a minute I wondered about the extent of your vocabulary."

"Ain't he some fuck, honey?" her mother asked.

"He's fan . . . I mean he's pretty good." She smiled into his eyes. "Now, if I only knew your name."

"It's Dutch, and don't ever forget it Rosa." He smiled back at her, pleased that he'd recalled her name. Their eyes were locked on each other.

"No chance of that," Rose whispered.

"Mom," Dutch asked, "How 'bout making us something to eat? Breakfast maybe?"

Pleased with his familiarity and with the way he was handling the situation — after all not many men can cope with two horny women, much less keep them happy — she strutted off to the kitchen, making sure to shake her ass all the way. Dutch grinned as he took all this in.

"After we eat," he said quietly to the sated woman lying beside him, "I want to fuck you up the ass. Is that a problem?"

"No. I like it up the ass. But I am concerned about your size. You could rip me up pretty badly if you don't do it right."

"We'll lube you up with butter or something, he said, and then followed with, "Ooop's, here's the food!"

Rosa, still hearing his reference to lubing her up for anal play, arched an eyebrow and said, "Why not use the jelly in the drawer next to you?"

"Going high tech on me are you?" He grinned as he reached to open the drawer and took the tube of KY Jelly out.

Rosa giggled. "Hey, it's my ass."

Mom proudly laid out a large tray and they sat on the floor eating scrambled eggs, bacon, coffee and corn bread as if famished. Twenty minutes later, Mom picked up the dishes and cups piled them on a tray and left the room, calling over her shoulder, "It's okay if you start without me. I'm still jingling from earlier this evening."

Then cackling with laughter, she shut the door behind her.

***

Dutch & Robert & Alice

That afternoon Dutch returned home. After he showered, he sat down opened a cold beer and thought about what had happened to him. Rosa . . . I definitely like Rosa. She's not like so many of the others, he told himself. In fact, he thought, I want to fuck her again and soon. Just thinking about her ass and tits is getting me hard. He smiled recalling some of the previous night's highlights. Then her Mother came to mind and he laughed aloud. Hey, he thought, she wasn't bad either. Big tits and she sure knew how to get a man off all right.

He realized he'd finished his beer, crushed the can in his right fist, got up, put it in the trash bin and got another. As he popped the top, he wondered: Am I getting ready to settle down again? Marilyn was a fine piece of ass, but a little crazy, always was crazy, but in a nice sort of way. Except for the boozing. She was almost perfect sober, but when she was drinking she tended to get a little nasty, and then there was also the whoring around with God knows who?

He certainly wasn't headed back to her, but Rosa? What did he know about her? She had a sense of humor. Sure she'd run off after the guy with the ten-inch dick. But she came back and admitted the whole thing was a fiasco. She had a nice laugh and hard body. And he felt comfortable around her. She had no pretensions evident about her. But did he really want a serious relationship? He shrugged and grunted, and tried to get comfortable in his chair.

What the hell am I doing? He asked himself. We met yesterday and here I am thinking long term. Fuck me! I've got to know someone before I even consider these things. Besides, there's the doctor. Now the doctor . . . Sharon, yeah, Sharon, sucks a mean cock, keeps herself nice and clean. Goes both ways and THAT certainly opens the door of oppor-fuckin'-tunity for fun and games.

And so, Dutch put off calling Rosa that day; and when his best friend, Robert called the following afternoon, he was all ears and erection.

"Hi, it's me." The voice on the phone was a mellow baritone.

"Hi Robert. How's my favorite black movie star?" Dutch smiled and adjusted his crotch.

Robert laughed. "Movie star, my ass," he said still chuckling. "Listen, Alice is in the mood for a threesome and I wondered if you were interested in helping us with her little fantasy?"

"Sure. Where and when?" Dutch said looking down at his blossoming erection. " It seems I've already started without the two of you."

Both of them were laughing as Robert said, "Well we thought it might be nice to have dinner first and then go back to the house."

"Wonderful. As I said before, when and where?"

"Oh, I'm sorry Dutch, my dick is speaking for me tonight . . ."

The phone changed hands and Dutch heard a sexy, feminine voice breathing fast, "Get your bony white ass over here, Dutch. I crave your fat cock and I crave it now!"

Dutch laughed again and replied, "I accept your kind offer, but Robert invited me to dinner first."

She laughed raucously, "You are dinner, sweetheart," then followed with, "Of course, Romenelli's at seven?"

"I'll be there on time my lovely black bitch. Still like to have your ass stuffed?"

"By both your cocks," she said and broke off giggling.

Robert was back on the line, firming up the arrangements and then hung up. Dutch gave his cock a gentle smack and went to take a shower.

***

Dutch was sitting nursing a gin martini at an unobtrusive table in Romenelli's at ten to seven when the black couple arrived. Alice was wearing a short, provocatively low cut, black dress with sheer, black nylons and sexy high heels. Her beautiful breasts, framed by the extreme décolleté of her dress, swelled enticingly with each intake of her breath.

"So, how do I look?" Alice asked as she sat down very close to Dutch's right. He inhaled her sensuous fragrance and thought of her with his cock deep in her throat.

"You look good enough to eat," he smiled. "In fact, let's just get the hell out of here. I'll start with a thigh, what'll you have Robert?"

Robert and Alice both laughed. They had heard this line before. They ate quickly and skipped dessert. They also went light with the drinks, Dutch had a second and Robert also had two, but Alice nursed her gin and tonic the entire evening.

They agreed to leave together in Robert's Lincoln, with Alice teasing Dutch about his battered Volvo.

"Do you still beat it with a stick?" she giggled.

"Damn right!"

"And kick it?"

"That too."

"He treats his car like he treats his women," Robert offered and was surprised when both Alice and Dutch objected.

"Like hell I do!" "He doesn't!" Alice pouted. He treats his women . . .' and she smiled broadly at the two of them, "very well. Very well indeed."

***

On reaching the Ruark's exclusive home, Dutch made for the large sofa and Robert went to fix them all drinks. Alice stood directly in front of Dutch, one leg provocatively thrust out through the slit in her black dress. Dutch slowly got to his feet, put an arm around her and drew her close. He saw her eyes smoldering, daring him to make the first move. He kissed her, knowing Robert was watching in the mirror. He dipped his left hand down into Alice's dress and fondled her breast. Then she was brushing her mound against his erection, moaning with increasing excitement.

"Hey, hey," Robert said softly. "Here are the drinks. I suggest we try them before, err, moving on to other things.

The three of them sat down on the sofa with Alice in the middle.

"Dutch you should be in the middle," she laughed.

"Why?"

"Then we'd have a genuine Oreo sandwich." Everyone laughed at her joke and no one was offended.

A moment later, Robert took her in his arms and kissed her firmly. Alice was losing herself in his embrace until Dutch's hand gripped her knee.

She went rigid with anticipation; and when her husband reached into her dress and began massaging the same breast Dutch had earlier, she moaned into his mouth. By the time the kiss ended, her left breast was totally exposed and the other was being urged out by Dutch's questing hand.

The men took turns kissing Alice. Each one, however, made sure they spent time rubbing and caressing her well-shaped breasts and teasing her nipples to full size. Alice was active as well, holding each one by their as yet unexposed cocks.

As soon as the kissing ended, a breathless Alice suggested they retire to the bedroom; and rising pulled both men along by their schlongs.

As they stripped, Dutch looked around the room. It was lavishly furnished as might be expected since Robert was a prominent surgeon and Alice a much respected defense attorney. Alice lay down in the center of the king-sized bed and indicated that Dutch should take her left side. Robert joined them, taking his place on the right.

"So, Dutch . . ." Alice said as she trailed a finger around his nipple. "Getting any lately?"

"As a matter of fact I am." He said grinning at her and placing his hand on the thin wisp of pubic hair Alice carefully maintained.

"Do tell." This was Robert, always curious about Dutch's love life.

"Let's see . . . okay there's this doctor . . ."

"Do we know her?" Alice inquired.

"I don't know. Her name is Sharon Lamouerux. Do you know her?"

"No, I don't. At least I don't think so. Where does she work out of?"

"Oh, the Blood Work Center downtown Los Angeles."

Robert grinned at him. "And what were you doing there?"

Alice was slowly squeezing both cocks, languidly jerking them off. Dutch's middle finger was easing in and out of her very wet folds.

"I'd heard something about her from a friend."

"Really?" Alice put in, "What?"

'First I had her test me for . . . well, the standard STD stuff. I knew I was okay there, but I had to begin somewhere." He laughed, thinking about what had happened in her office. "Anyway, she developed a fondness for my dick. It was almost love at first sight."

"A lot of women do that, especially with a guy has a cock like yours." Alice said.

"Umm, but what I asked her for and got . . . and will keep getting, is a testosterone shot every month."