The Engagement Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She was looking for a certain girl, Nina; an island girl whose skin was possessed of a delightful coffee color. Alice had learned that a few moments after she stepped into the shop several days earlier, for the girl immediately came to her, and asked if she might help her.

"My name's Nina," the girl had said.

"You have a delightful accent," Alice said with a smile. "Where are you from?"

"Barbados," the girl replied and Alice saw the girl's eyes furtively flick over her breasts.

Alice had looked at several expensive items, but purchased nothing. "I'll come back another time," she'd said with a smile. "You're here every day aren't you?"

Nina nodded, her dark eyes on Alice's, unwavering. Carefully she had licked her lower lip and then said, "Every day until eight."

Alice had waited and today seemed like the perfect time to make her move on the young girl. She increased the power of the egg inserted in her cunt and strode into the boutique.

"Hello," she said with a wide smile. "Nina, isn't it?"

"Yes," Nina smiled back, pleased that this woman had remembered her name. Most customers merely saw her as an object of abuse and treated her as such. Once again Alice caught Nina glancing appreciatively at her breasts, confirming her suspicions.

Alice seeing no other customers about, quickly bought an expensive blouse and then asked to see some skirts that matched. The lithe young woman promptly showed her three possible matches.

"May I try them on?" Alice asked.

"Of course," the girl replied. "Why not use the last booth over there?" she pointed to the corner of the store.

Without further comment, Alice went to the booth and removed her jeans. She took a moment to hang them up and then feverously stroked her clit, bringing on a fast orgasm. Her thighs were shining in the bright lighting as a result of the juices seeping from her pussy. She deliberately did not clean herself and after taking a moment to recover, she turned the vibrating egg up until she could plainly hear a low humming noise emanating from it. Making sure she could stand up under the onslaught of the egg's relentless mushing of her sexual senses, she donned the first skirt and came out of the booth without having looked in the mirror.

Nina put down a blouse she had been folding and approached her. There were no other customers in the boutique. Her nose crinkled up revealing her puzzlement to Alice over the source of the humming noise.

"Now that looks very becoming on you," Nina said and it was obvious that she meant it. Alice turned this way and that, examining herself in the mirror.

"You may be right, but I'll still try on the others," she said.

"Of course," Nina responded and escorted Alice back to the booth.

Inside the booth, Alice quickly removed the skirt and increased the intensity of the vibrator.

"I'm overdoing this," she thought, "I'm going to come soon," she told herself and deliberately caused her hip to nudge the door ajar, hoping the girl would look in.

Nina, wondering what the buzzing noise was did look in at her customer and her mouth fell open.

Alice had one leg up on the seat and had spread her labia apart while facing the door. This gave the young girl a perfect viewing of Alice's cunt.

Alice saw her peeking in and lowered her leg in a highly provocative manner, then walked out of the dressing room nude from the waist down. Nina stepped back, her hand to her mouth, taken aback by the incident.

"I don't appreciate the fact that you chose to use me as a subject for your voyeuristic tendencies," Alice said smoothly. This time it was her eyes raking over the pliant body of the young girl.

Flustered and totally confused the girl could only stammer an ineffectual denial. Since Alice was an attorney she had no trouble in leaping to the attack and berating the girl, closing the space between them until her naked form was only inches away from the terrified girl's.

Her lips set in a fierce scowl, Alice unbuttoned her blouse.

"I suppose you want to see these too," she spat out; her saliva splattering Nina's shocked face.

Alice reached into her bra and extracted her left breast.

"Here, it's a lot bigger than yours. Play with it!"

Nina was frozen to the spot, her eyes wide, unblinking.

Alice plucked the remaining breast out letting both of them lay on the support wires the bra provided. "Might as well see the both of them!" She said to the girl with utter contempt.

Alice glared at the trembling girl, waiting for a signal. When Nina nervously licked her lips, Alice decided that was sign enough and took the girl in her arms and mashed her mouth against hers.

A fevered Nina responded almost immediately, sending her tongue out to meet Alice's. The combination of the vibrating egg and Nina's soft, wet mouth brought Alice to a mild orgasm.

"We can't . . ." Nina began, but was cut off by Alice's hungry mouth on hers.

Alice wondered how often the girl had been with a woman as her hands moved over Nina's supple body.

Nina remained somewhat passive, responding to her kisses but not raising her hands to sample Alice's breasts or the rest of her exposed body.

"Don't you like me?" Alice finally asked. Don't you find me attractive?"

"Her lips trembling, Nina replied, "Yes, but anyone can walk in and see us."

"That's easily remedied," Alice said and slowly headed for the front door where any passersby could look in and see her, totally nude save for her brassiere over which her tits jounced with each step she took. Ignoring any possible gawker's, Alice tuned the open sign around and hung it on the door so that any customers would see the store was closed. Then she calmly walked back to where Nina stood waiting and steered her into the dressing room.

As she undressed the young girl, Nina noted the remote wire that ran from Alice's cunt up to her bra. "What's that?" She asked, tentatively.

"It's a special vibrator my husband bought for me."

"You . . ." she moaned as Alice caressed her right breast, lightly gliding her palm over the girl's pebbled bud.

"You were saying . . ." Alice teased as Nina's dress fluttered to the carpet around her ankles.

"Is it on?"

"Of course it's on. I've had two orgasms since coming into the shop."

"Ohhh," Nina softly groaned.

"Turn around; I want to see your rear."

Surprisingly, Nina giggled at that, and then performed a slow pirouette, enjoying the older woman's eyes on her body.

"Can I see it?" Nina asked as Alice's hands explored her rear end, dipping into the soft, yet firm cleft of her ass.

"Yes," Alice responded after a moment. "Kneel down in front of me."

Nina knelt down. Alice used her thumbs to open her cunt and extracted the still humming egg and handed it to Nina.

"May I?" Nina asked, her doe-like eyes pleading her cause.

"You may," Alice said, thrilled with how this seduction was developing.

Nina took the egg and demonstrating no coyness whatsoever, placed it inside her and immediately began to tremble with the sensations the tiny egg brought about.

Alice looked at Nina's pussy. The girl had an abundance of dark hair there hiding everything; more like a dense thicket growing wild on the insides of her thighs. 'So hairy,' Alice thought. 'What does she do when she wears a bikini?'

Alice looked at the dark thatch for another long moment, then groaned and threw herself upon it, taking the two of them to the floor. She found herself in a feeding frenzy, munching on the girl's thick-lipped labia under the forest of her darkened bush.

"Ahhhhhh," Nina moaned. "Can . . . can I keep this inside me?"

"Uh huh," Alice managed, then thought about it for a moment and added, "don't turn it any higher, it might be dangerous." And buried her face in the pungent female scent until her tongue collided with the egg and she recoiled in surprise at the electric thrill it sent vibrating from her tongue all the way to her own cunt.

Closing her eyes, Alice licked in the groove along one side of Nina's clitoris and then down the other side. The humming became louder and she knew the girl had increased the power to the egg.

Nina moaned loudly and her thighs tightened around Alice's head.

Alice sucked at her opening, careful to avoid the vibrating toy, content to slap up thick, delicious syrup oozing from it.

"God! I'm coming!" Nina shrieked.

"Yeah, come for me baby!" Alice called out exhorting her on to even greater heights, and she rubbed her nose from side to side against Nina's swollen clitoris as she continued sucking the copious fluids now almost gushing from the young girl's cunt.

Nina's hands went to Alice's head and she began moving her pelvis in circles. Kittenish sounds came out of Nina's throat, and Alice strained to hear them as she continued sucking at the wet, forested flesh.

The two women were making love on the jumble of skirts that Alice had been considering buying. The wooden floor beneath them creaked in time with their movements; especially Nina's who was trembling through what must have been her second or third orgasm.

Alice's hand flailed around blindly, searching for and finally locating the remote to the egg, and turned the power off. Nina finished coming a few minutes later and they lay in each other's arms gasping for breath.

"Oh wow," Nina said; eyes closed, voice fatigued. Alice spotted her purse and extracted a small package of Kleenex, then dabbed at Nina's face, absorbing the small rivulets of perspiration that had gathered there.

"You pack quite a wallop," Nina said with a bright smile. "Kind of a double whammy, you know?"

"The egg helped," Alice said, feeling suddenly shy next to the girl.

"Maybe, but you sure gave me a workout. Now, want me to return the favor?"

"What about customers?"

Nina was lying on her side, smiling. "Fuck them. You put the sign up; let's keep it there a while longer."

"You really want to?"

"I'd be crazy if I didn't want too, but promise me something."

"What?"

"This isn't going to be a one-time stand is it?"

"Not if I can help it," Alice said and a tremor of excitement shook her to the very core of her being.

Minutes later, Nina was humping her cunt into Alice's. Her small, pert tits jiggling, tormentingly just out of reach of Alice's stabbing tongue. Alice had the egg back, on at almost full volume. She was certain that Nina was deriving the same sensations as she and she was certainly feeling the full brunt of the divine device. Her eyes were popping out of their sockets; her mouth hung open - spittle drooling down the side of her face as climax after climax surged through her.

And it got better! Nina swiveled her torso around, placing her now slimy cunt over Alice's face. Alice promptly drove her tongue into the middle of her slit and then sucked feverously. Nina lowered her face to Alice's shaven snatch and slowly nipped at her swollen clit, using to fingers to stir the honey pot beneath her. Only after this technique produced yet another orgasm did she start lapping away at Alice's frothy cunt.

"Oh! Oh! Girl," Alice shrieked, "Bite me, Christ, girl, chew me up!"

Her pussy smashed into Nina's eager face relentlessly and Nina, demonstrating that she was wiser than her age decried, wriggled her pussy back into Alice's mouth, giving back as much if not more than she was taking from the older woman.

They shared a dual climax and then Alice surprisingly began to fade. Exhaustion took hold and all she could do was to hold onto the younger girl as Nina chomped on the puffy folds of her labia; getting rougher with each passing second. She had Alice spread wide open and watched as Alice's eyes rolled and her eyelids fluttered. Her mouth hung open, slack-jawed; ragged gasps eked from constricted vocal chords. Alice clawed the air, ultimately grabbing fistfuls of the crumpled skirts in her fists.

Finally she found her voice enough to weakly utter, "Ohhh, baby, I'm there . . . I'm . . . there!"

Nina heard, but was lost in Alice's cunt. Gurgling with pleasure as Alice's hot, frothy juice flowed over her darting tongue. Alice's cunt muscles pulsed against her mouth, exciting her, making her so hot she came herself.

"Oh, my God!" Nina screamed, wrenching her mouth from Alice's cunt and bucking wildly, until her own climax passed.

Alice had blacked out from all the pleasure and Nina lay by her side panting quietly, wondering how much time they still had together and if this wonderful woman would give her the time of day should they meet again.

Nina lay quietly alongside Alice in the dressing room until Alice came out of her sexual delirium.

"Jesus," she murmured, "that was the best!"

"It really was," Nina responded almost too quickly, causing Alice to furrow her brow questioningly.

"What I mean . . ." Nina began.

"I can't recall blacking out like that," Alice said, interrupting her.

"I . . . better get dressed and reopen the store," Nina said, hoping she hadn't somehow offended this wonderful woman.

"Yes, I had better get dressed too. I have an appointment I can't be late for." Alice was wondering if she could stand Robert's huge cock pounding into after this session. 'Well,' she told herself, 'I'm game if he is.'

Nina had the boutique open and was speaking with a female customer when Alice emerged from the dressing room. "I'll take these two blouses and this skirt," Alice said brusquely, "although I would have thought this establishment would have had a garment like this freshly pressed."

The customer arched her eyebrows and Nina's hand flew to her mouth. She was shocked. The garment referred to was the skirt they had lain on while making love. She couldn't fathom the reason for Alice's behavior.

The answer was provided by Alice a second later.

"I love this skirt and since it's the only one in stock I'll take it. My maid can press it for me before I wear it out."

Nina's professionalism returned and she took the clothing from Alice and boxed it. When Alice paid, she also left her business card with Nina.

"That's in the event the other item comes in the next day or so," she said, and Nina numbly nodded, for she understood what Alice was telling her and her hopes soared. 'They would meet again,' she thought, handing the boxes to Alice.

Alice sauntered into Kelly's Café only five minutes late and spotted her husband at the bar having a martini. She approached him and was almost next to him before he noticed her.

"Well, here you are. I was beginning to worry."

"Really? You were worried about me?" She asked.

He smiled. She reminded herself that he had a lovely smile, one of the nicest of any man she'd ever known.

"Yes," he placed his glass on the bar and took her hands. "I thought the damn thing might have electrocuted you, or given you third degree burns."

"Oh, you!" she said enjoying his teasing.

"So how has it worked so far?"

She reached out and caressed his cheek. "Perfectly, and that's all I'm going to say about it."

Robert looked to the bartender. "Is our table ready?"

"Yes, Mr. Ruark, table 12, just over there." He pointed toward the window and a table set off by itself.

Robert placed a twenty on the bar and thanked the bartender, took Alice by the arm and escorted her to the table. After pulling out her chair and allowing her to be seated, he moved to the other side of the table and sat down.

"Now you're going to tell me what happened, or I'll be forced to extract several teeth. And I mean with a pliers."

She laughed at him and dabbed at her lips with the napkin. "All right, all right, but it's a sordid story."

"I expected nothing less," he said with another winning smile.

Alice told him the whole story. She was on her second cocktail when she finished.

"Amazing!" Robert said, "Compelling and totally unexpected. But I should have known that you'd involve someone else. Tell me, does she go both ways?"

"I really don't know. But we'll find out in due time. She wants to see me again."

"And you . . . you want to see her too?"

"Of course, but not tomorrow. I'll let her simmer for a few days. Who knows, she may be ready for anything by then."

"You know, I think I love you even more after this escapade."

"Thank you dear," she said and jabbed her fork into her salad.

They continued to eat in silence until Robert could no longer contain himself. His hand closed over hers, telling Alice that while she had enjoyed several spectacular orgasms, he had not.

"So?" she said, her eyes were wide eyed; and she was delighted to be teasing him for a change.

"Damn it, Alice, just the idea of that egg buzzing around in your pussy had me going. And now I hear you actually took it out and placed it in another woman . . ."

She looked at him then batted her eyelashes at him.

"Damn it, it's killing me. I'm so fucking horny I could . . ." He ran out of words and stopped.

"Oh," she said as if divining his predicament for the first time. She reached into her purse and removed the egg and its remote, handing them to him.

A bewildered expression crossed his face, then he pushed his chair back and said, "Oh, no!"

"Why not?" Alice asked, a wry grin spreading across her face.

Then he began to laugh and she joined in.

"Turnabout is fair play isn't it?' she inquired playfully.

"I'm not putting that thing up my ass, and that's final!" He huffed.

"She continued to laugh until the laugh was a mere giggle before speaking again. "I knew you wouldn't, so let's finish eating and go do whatever it is you had planned before I so rudely upset them."

"All right," he said, "but I never thought you were being rude. Salacious maybe, but not rude, never rude." He took a long swallow from his water glass. "So tell me, how does it feel?"

"Why not try it yourself?"

"You know I won't so come on, tell me, I'm dying to know how good it was, or is."

"It's better than you can imagine," she smiled. "I almost wrecked my car turning up while driving. Had to stop and calm down before continuing. Anyway, I remembered that girl from an earlier visit to the boutique and as horny as I was . . . well it didn't take much for me to make my move."

"Do me a favor?" He asked.

"Umm?"

"Go to the ladies room and put it back in. Let me work the remote."

"Jesus, you don't want much do you?"

"Oh, come on, baby, do it for me, please?"

"Okay, but if I want to put it up your ass later you'd better not resist."

He was silent and she took it for assent and rose up accepted the device from him and went to insert it in her pussy again.

He signaled for the check and had his car waiting for them when she returned.

Robert drove to the large park across town, gradually increasing the intensity of the throbbing egg lodged tightly in her cunt.

"I . . . I may be coming," she gasped.

"How does it feel . . . right now I mean?"

"It's . . . it's radiating throughout my entire body. It's deliciously smooth and . . ."

"Go on," he said, steering the car into some dense greenery.

"Um, very intense . . . there's an ache, a delightful ache spreading . . . "

Robert raised the intensity a notch and the accompanying jolt caused her entire body to tremble.

"It's here . . . Sweet Jesus, I'm coming!" She gasped. He eased off on the remote and let her calm down.

"Jesus, baby, I've never come so hard or so often in one day . . ." Alice was huffing, trying to catch her breath.

His voice was hoarse as he stared at her. "I love the way you were writhing around in the seat. Your nipples were trying to pierce the material of your blouse," He licked his lips, which were bone dry.

"Lift your skirt up, show me that pussy. Show me the egg as it vibrates."

He began to increase the speed of the vibrator even as she raised her skirt, and bared her pussy for his eyes. Robert kept talking, but Alice heard only the drone of a distant voice as she pinched her swollen nipples to heighten the sensations coursing through her body. Her aroused scent permeated the car. Somehow, through her intoxicating sexual delirium, she sensed his massive cock at her lips and opened her mouth to receive him. Later she would recall the glint in his eyes and his delight in her predicament.