The Engineer

Story Info
Computer Engineer working late gets a great job.
1.7k words
4.09
33.1k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was late on a Friday night, Jerry a computer engineer had one last call to do, it was late and normally he wouldn't bother with a call this late but this customer had a major presentation early next morning and her computer had broken, he knew he had to do the call even though all he could think of was being down the pub relaxing after a hard week at work.

It took him a while to get across London and finally found the address, he pulled into the empty and dark lit car park, he noticed just one car remaining, a small soft top sports car..

He parked up and got his bag out of the boot, and walked towards the building, he noticed there wasn't many lights on and wondered if anyone was still inside. He tried the front door but it was locked, he was in two minds just to call it a night or try phoning.

He made the decision to call, not knowing that it would be a very enjoyable evening.

A young lady answered the phone and sounded pleased that Jerry had made the effort to turn up, she met him at the front door to let him in.

Jerry was pleased to see that she was a young attractive lady with long blonde hair, she was dressed smartly in a white blouse and a slightly short black skirt, which when she walked in front of him noticed that it hugged he perfectly shaped arse tightly showing all of her curves

Claire the customer he had come to meet, welcomed Jerry and praised him for making the effort saying that most other people wouldn't have bothered turning up so late on a Friday night, she led him to her desk, he noticed the dark office where only a small selection of lights were lit close to where she was working.

She sat down and started to show Jerry the problem she was having, he stood at the back of Claire and looked over her shoulder at her screen he could smell her sweet perfume which he liked indeed, and could see the problem she was having and knew what the solution was. She moved out of her seat to allow Jerry to sit down and try and fix the problem but she stood very close to him making Jerry feel nervous but also excited.

After a while Jerry had worked out the problem was due to a loose cable from the floor socket to her computer and had to go under the desk to find the floor box, he got up from the seat and crawled down under her desk. The cable had fallen to the floor so asked Claire to lean over the desk whilst he passed the cable up to her, Claire agreed and proceeded to lean over her desk and grab the cable as Jerry past it up to her, he said just to keep hold of it whilst he got up and plugged it in.

He got out from under the desk and was stood behind Claire for the moment, he noticed she was on tiptoe holding this cable and that her skirt had lifted up quite a way in her stretching showing that she was wearing suspenders, this excited Jerry and had pictures in his mind of what else was under her outfit.

He moved closer to take the cable from her but ended up brushing up close whilst he leant over her to take the cable, he was stood behind her reaching over her to grab the cable. He took it from her as she turned around to move away she grabbed him around the waist to stop herself from falling, she said sorry but didn't seem in a rush to let go, Jerry looked straight into her eyes and could feel an attraction growing, he moved his head closer to hers waiting for her to pull away but to his surprise she also moved in closer.

Their lips touched and he could feel the electricity between them, he was excited and grabbed her around the waist, unfortunately dropping the cable, but that didn't matter, it was the last thing on his mind right now

He pulled her in close and they engaged in a passionate kiss he could feel her warmth from her body against his, he could feel his cock starting to get hard with the passion that was flowing between them and knew that Claire would be able to feel it too growing and pushing against her.

He moved his hand from around her waist and slid them till he had held of her arse he squeezed tightly which Claire enjoyed as she pulled Jerry in close at every squeeze of her arse, this excited her.

Jerry slowly moved around so Claire was able to sit on the desk and he started to unbutton her blouse at the same time Claire was slowly unbolting Jerry trousers, he could feel his cock was hard now and was waiting to be set free. Jerry had unbuttoned Claire blouse and slowly slid it off her shoulders exposing her firm breast in a sexy black lacy bra, his hands moved around her back and slowly unclipped it, letting it drop on the table. He hands then moved back to her front cupping each breast he sucked on each nipple making it harder and harder, licking and sucking, squeezing and pinching.

Claire's hands had undone Jerry's belt and had unzipped his trousers, letting them fall to the floor she had hold of the top of his shorts and slid them over his hips. His cock bounced up as his shorts slid over it, she grabbed hold of it and started to explored with her hands his cock and balls, squeezing them softly and sliding her hand up and down his shaft.

Jerry crouched down in front of Claire pulled her off the desk to allow her to stand for a minute, he slid his hands up her legs and around her waist, he had unclipped her dress and pulled it over her hips this exposed her suspenders and black knickers that were wet from the excitement. He grabbed the top of her panties and slide them slowly down, he could smell her sweet juices that had sodden her panties he slid them off her as she sat back on the table.....

His face was the same level as her pussy and could see how wet it was, he moved closed and started to lick and suck on her pussy, Claire started to moan as he pushed harder and deeper with is tongue, his nose pushing hard against her clit making her wetter and wetter, his face was covered in her juices. His tongue started to explore her deep inside pushing hard against the walls of her pussy her hand grabbed the top of his head pushing it deeper into her crouch.

His tongue stopped exploring the inside of her pussy and worked it way around her lips sucking and gently biting both of her swollen lips and then started to work her clit, circling and licking harder and harder, she could feel a orgasm starting to grow inside her, his tongue working quicker and quicker she rapped her legs around his shoulders as she felt the orgasm was closer and started to moan, Jerry knew she was close and carried on sucking and licking her clit whilst his hands were squeezing her arse. Her body started to shake as she was close to cumming her legs gripped hard and she started to lick and breath harder and deeper as her body is trembling, all of a sudden her body spasms as she cums, it feels like her pussy explodes with pleasure, her whole body tenses whilst the pleasure is released within. Still Jerry carries on working her pussy as she feels a second orgasm right after the first, again her pussy explodes as the warm feeling of the orgasm passes.

Jerry stands back up, his face is covered in Claire's cum, he wipes his face and kisses her, she can taste herself on every kiss, her sweet tasting cum.

He leans her back on her desk and lifts her legs to rest on his shoulders, he moves forward brushing the head of his cock against her pussy and slowly slides it in, she can feel her swollen walls rap around his shaft as he slowly slides deeper and deeper inside her, he slowly slides in and out her pussy dripping from the previous orgasms.

He starts to push harder and harder, she can feel his hard shaft inside her sliding up and down her pussy walls, as he builds up speed and pressure, she wants to feel his cum filling her pussy so badly his hands are back working her breasts squeezing and pitching as he starts to pound her pussy hard, every thrust going deeper and deeper she can hear the sound of his body slapping against her soaking wet pussy he squeezes her breast harder as he can feel his balls starting to tighten, he thrusts harder and harder almost to the point of pushing her off her desk, she feels his cock being thrust deep inside her and then it is held deep inside her for a second nothing then she can feel his cock throb,, and there the feeling she has been longing for, the feeling of hot cum filling her pussy, his cock feels like it was exploding inside her for ages.

After a moment or two Jerry pulls his wet cock out of her, she feels his cum ozzing out of her pussy and starts to drip down her arse cheeks, she knows her desk is going to be covered in their cum, she sits up and slides off the table and knees down in front of Jerry, she takes his sodden cock to her lips and starts to lick their juices off of his head, she slowly takes his cock fully into her mouth almost to the point of making her gag, but she licks every last bit of cum off his cock...

To be continued…