The Engines of Desire

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I knew Eric was on the verge of giving me all he had, and I was ready. But there was an awkward tightness in the muscles of his upper legs and hips, and he seemed to be intensely concentrating, even with all of the distractions. That fucker was holding back! Perhaps to tease me, perhaps to keep some façade of non-complicity, or perhaps, knowing Eric, just to see of he could. Whatever the reason, it was entirely irrelevant because he was going to come! He needed it, and I had wanted it for too long to be robbed of it now. The first time I hadn't even thought of receiving the gift of his release, but it had been the single most sexually intense moment of my life. Since that time I had needed to feel it, and longed to taste it, once again. That time he had rewarded me with it, and I had gladly accepted it, but this time I was going to take it!

The rumble of the iron behemoth could now be felt in the ground beneath us as its force consumed everything on my street.

I had spent twenty years imagining it before the first time, and I had spent the last three thinking of ways to do it even better. I had burned every detail I could into my memory, and in my mind I had sucked him off a thousand times since, trying to feel the excitement again. I had read everything I could about this act that I was so obsessed with, and had developed many untried techniques should I ever get the opportunity again. I now had a need for the best of them to bring about his total surrender.

My intense, massage-like stroking had him completely rigid. His aching head was swollen and taut, with the opening distended and longing to deliver its payload. Yet he still hadn't been pushed over the top. His cock was so close that it periodically twitched on my tongue and released generous amounts of the precum that he could not stop. He was on the very brink and I would have my reward. I slowly initiated the manipulations of one the best tricks in my imaginative arsenal.

I heard a gasp and felt his stomach rise and tighten. I increased my intensity, and the railing board creaked under his death grip. Now trembling, he knew that I would not be pulled from his cock until he had given me all that he was withholding. Performing this entirely forbidden act had worked some sort of mindless carnal sorcery through my mouth and filled my brain with a fever I cannot describe. I initiated one last trick that I knew was complete overkill, but I could not longer stand not having his cum.

Cindy knew how to milk an orgasm better than anyone I had ever met, and she now worked hers from an uncontrollable frenzy into a purposeful pleasure fest. Not letting it subside, she gyrated her hips into her own hands and kept the waves coming. Her silky hair began to cover her face in the side-to-side throws of her head on the chair back. When she had milked all of the energy from her exhausted body, her smooth ass lowered again into the chair. Her knees began to part again and with each diminishing aftershock her legs would momentarily stop before opening some more. The jerking rise and fall of her chest slowly evened out and transitioned into a smooth, calming, deep breath. The top hand moved to her face, to pull her hair aside, while the other pulled away to reveal her engorged, drenched vulva.

Her wonderful, blond, pubic hairs looked darker and adhered to her pink folds in a slick coating of her abundant self-lubrication. The sweet lips of her opening looked pouty from all the stimulation. Her fingertips subconsciously returned to them to softly caress up and down the edge of her cleft, drawing wetness from the little stream of fluid that now terminated in a welling droplet at the edge of her tight little pucker.

The deafening roar of the train isolated each of us entirely as its might pulled a vacuum in its wake and rumbled our very breath. Thus in complete privacy and total abandon he cried out in uncontrollable ecstasy, while the twitching immediately turned into a throbbing pulse between my lips. His knees started to buckle under the pull of his muscles and his hips retreated as he tried to get relief from the unbearable intensity of what my mouth was doing to him. But I was too quick; my hand shot around the back of him to pull him in and immovably lock myself in place. If I had not done this the first scorching, hot rush of liquid could have been wasted outside of my mouth, but his head rested just between my lips and it spread out over my tongue. His head now swelled to so fully fill the space that it acted as a plug, sealing all of the final action right where it belonged. His iron like shaft jerked forward and up into me with the spasm that launched the second blast. He now weakly regained his bearings and pushed his hips forward to insert it deeper into my embrace as he completely submitted to the orgasm and surrendered all he had to me.

I slowed my pace like a runner who has just broke the finish line ribbon and now decelerates to a slow, methodical walk while relishing the relief and joy of the moment. Amidst the train engines receding thunder, I could make out his involuntary cries of pleasure that he failed to suppress with every contraction, and release of jism. My up and down motions were almost unnoticeable now as I eagerly milked him, and every action deliberately communicated a powerful message. I gave him everything he could take, in a wild frenzy of stimulating motion, now I halted to slowly take everything he could give me in return.

With one hand I held his hip to let him know he wasn't going anywhere until he was sucked dry; I moved the other to his base to rhythmically squeeze him and gently coax his balls, with gentle rubs, to give up their treasure. This left a definite uncovered space on his shaft to distinguish the feel of my warm mouth around him. At his point I didn't want him to just feel covered by my touch. I wanted him to have the distinct sensation of just my mouth around his head, taking his sperm.

His continued eruption was encouraged with an undulating massage of my tongue along the underside of the tool of delivery. All of his muscles involuntarily locked and quivered at the moment a stream would shoot forth against my palette. I felt the surge move up his underside with every one, and could gauge the strength of the next blast from it. As it left him, my hungry tongue would draw the remainder away from his opening to make room for the next. This only worked until the fourth gush. By then he had so filled my mouth that all I could do is churn it between us, and that was even better.

It seemed like so much, but after about five good streams the tension finally drained out of his hips and down his legs and I could feel him slump as the torrents subsided to become large drops that seeped forth in diminishing size. He rocked his hips back again to escape further stimulation on his hypersensitive flesh, but I stayed with him and pulled him back in. I wasn't trying to torment him; I just couldn't bear losing a single drop. We had both lost all control, and I was like a predator struggling with prey until he succeeded in freeing himself from my unrelenting lips. He managed one step back and buried his face in his crossed arms on the railing, trying to catch his breath while the train cars clacked on the steel tracks like rain after a passing thunderstorm.

My hands came to rest on my thighs, while I pulled much needed air through my flaring nostrils; my mouth was occupied with what was equally as precious to me at the time. The engines great horn still echoed in my head as I moved his gift around my mouth to intensify the act of tasting the forbidden fluid, and I watched a pearly remnant at his tip grow into a larger drop with every bobbing, twitching aftershock. I fanned the fires of my erotic fever by thinking that what I now enjoyed in my mouth, moments ago was a burning, turbulent mass inside the body of my friend before me. He had needed to release it, and I had gladly worked it from him in the most intense of personal moments. I was possessed with a demonic lust that burned from between my legs up to my brain, making my head spin with the heat, while I continued to eye that remainder with a fiery stare and waited for the moment that I might catch that last drop.

For several moments Cindy softy explored herself in the aftermath, as her eyes slowly opened and looked at the ceiling in a way that suggested she was in contemplation of something. Then she lifted her head and looked down on her own beautiful body while still lightly touching the epicenter of her lust. Her eyes lifted up to the window, perhaps she was viewing herself once more, or perhaps she was contemplating again. The gaze was one of deliberation before determination when her eyes closed again with a long breath and her chin came up a little and she slowly and hesitantly brought her wet fingers to her lips. With the first finger she spread a glistening coat over her bottom lip as her mouth relaxed and opened to let her breath out. The other finger that had been inside her, and was the wettest of all, was met by her tongue and escorted between her lips into her sultry mouth. Her lips closed around it and sucked. Her eyes opened again, just a slit, when Cindy lustily tasted her own passions.

After a moment of unconscious lust, a sheepish look came over her face and the fingers curled to rest on her lower lip while her eyes opened and lowered to a corner of the room. She has such a vulnerable look as she closed her hand, pulled it away, and turned her gaze to the side while pulling her robe back around her.

Without taking my eyes from the pearly dew drop, I made some room by reluctantly relinquishing a bit to the ultimate pleasure of swallowing some of Eric's sperm. Just as I had finished, he pushed himself back up from the rail and I saw that last drop reach critical mass and begin to pull away from the bottom of his head. The sound of the train was now just the loud wheels on the rails to him, but the roar of the engine still filled me. He saw me lean forward and grab the waistband of his pants to steady things as I moved into position under the semen bead in time to draw it into my appreciative mouth. He saw the huge drop of forbidden, white fluid fall onto his friends tongue and merge with the pool he had already deposited there. I was glad he saw it, so that he could witness the total pleasure it gave me. He could plainly see that making him come felt every bit as good to me, as it did to him. I followed a silky thread back to his head and sucked it clean. But I pressed my luck too far when I couldn't resist sliding my mouth down on him again, if he had let me I would have continued until he was completely soft and exhausted, or hard and ready to go all over again. Putting his hands on my shoulders he stepped to the side and turned away.

Now the train receded entirely into the darkness and things seemed twice as quiet as before. With a distracted look on his face, he watched Cindy gather herself and turn to the monitor screen while he carefully put his ultra sensitive, and completely satiated, cock back into his jeans to pull them up. I moved back to sit on the deck and fully tasted every drop before I ecstatically swallowed it. I was careful not to move much while taking that greatest of pleasures, or I would have climaxed uncontrollably myself. That would be later; right now I wanted to totally experience nothing else but my deepest desires being satisfied at the back of my tongue.

"I need to finish my run now", he quietly said as he turned to leave.

But his legs simply did not have the strength, and his knees were too shaky for running so soon. He weakly walked to the corner of the house, with his hands on his hips, before attempting any wider strides. I was worried to see him just disappear into the darkness like that, and was concerned about his feelings that night, or what they may be later. But I also knew that if he need to work it out on his own, that I should let him go.

I composed myself and went back to my front door and entered. I found Cindy in front of the computer looking over more of the DVD. When I entered the room she stood to remove her robe entirely while looking at her reflection in the glass. I walked up behind her to wrap my arms around her and press my breasts to her back. My hand moved down her front, seeking heaven, while I placed a soft loving kiss on her neck.

"How did I do?" She asked with a most evil grin as we looked at our reflections.

With the same wicked smile I pulled the curtain over the glass and joined my love in pure ecstasy until we arrived, exhausted, at our destination in the dark, early hours.