The English Garden

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jack came to me every afternoon after that. He learned to be more aggressive but not harmful. I taught him how women like to be touched and treated without binding him to me in any way. Something that wasn't as easy as it sounds. By the end of the summer I was sure that Jack was going to be fine with whoever he loved in the future. Of course, it took me a bit longer to get over that Mrs. Robinson feeling, but eventually what I learned was worth it.

I had been giving myself to men that meant nothing to me, men I had no real feelings for. Jack taught me that when someone means something to you the sex is different, better. He also taught me that age isn't always the most important thing. That you can be sexy and beautiful no matter how old you are.

The most important thing I learned however, was that not everyone in your life is going to be what you expect them to be and that sometimes you just have to let fate lead you to where and what you need at the time.

Jack finished college, got his degree and opened his own business right here on the Cape. He's doing well. I see him often at his parents for barbeques and birthday parties. He's a very good man, a very respectful man. I like the idea that I might have had a part in making him into what he is today.

My garden is as beautiful as ever. Occasionally, Jack comes around and checks on it, replaces dead plants or adds something he knows I'll like. It makes me feel good when I come home and find some new surprise in my garden. It's Jack's way of letting me know that he won't forget me. I got married three years ago to a man that Jack approved of. He's a lot like Jack in some ways.

Sometimes, when I'm out on the porch, enjoying my garden I think of my Grandmother and our dreams of the perfect garden. Then I think of Jack and how a wonderful young man made that dream come true.

12