The English Professor

Story Info
Becoming my shemale professor's willing cock sleeve.
8.8k words
4.7
70.7k
166
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As I sat in yet another dull English class I asked myself again, seriously, why do I need to read Chaucer? Is that necessary for anything I will do in my life? And as much as I try to convince myself the answer to those questions are yes, I still can't get interested in what he talked about in 1400 ad.

However, there were two things jiggling at the front of the classroom that I was very interested in. Those would be the breasts of my incredibly hot English professor, Evelyn Brown. Now before you get creeped out (or excited if that does it for you), this isn't one of those milf stories. Technically calling her a professor is incorrect. She attends college as a graduate student and teaches as part of the program, but I still call her a professor out of habit.

Evelyn was 25 I think, 5 years older than me at least. She was tall for a girl, about 6' 2", which was great for me because I was really tall for a guy, about 6'8". Plus, she had legs that went on forever. Her course had started in the winter so unfortunately, I had to wait until it warmed up before she started wearing skirts and low-cut shirts, but it was completely worth it.

Evelyn had larger butt than was usual for someone her weight, but the way it wiggled as she walked around the class just set me on fire regardless. She had long, dark red hair that went around her lower back if she wore it down, though she rarely did in class, usually preferring to put it in a bun or ponytail. Finally, we come to the center of my attention today, her breasts. Wearing a low V-neck shirt her chest was open for my eyes to marvel at, especially when she would lean in to help, and my eyes were certainly marveling.

Unfortunately, as I said before, the whole class was not quite as captivating as the woman standing at the front talking about God knows what that Chaucer said, so I admit that I was probably staring a little more than was safe at this point.

"Michael," she said. My eyes flicked up and saw her own looking straight at me. Clearly I had a dear-in-the-head-lights look on my face because she repeated. "I asked what you thought the reason was for Chaucer including the Pardoner in his tales?"

I stared dumbfounded at her. All I could manage to squeak out was "It was very interesting." Needless to say everyone started laughing, including Evelyn surprisingly.

"I'll let that go this time. But next time try to dig a little deeper than just how interesting the story is," she said with some annoyance in her voice walking away. Instantly that little voice went off in my head. No not the little one that calls you an idiot for getting caught, the voice that says "I'll dig in as deeply as you want as long as you buy dinner first". Yeah, that voice. Cliché? Perhaps, but I couldn't help myself when it came to Evelyn, the thoughts never stopped.

"Now remember," she went on," your rough drafts need to be finished by Saturday. Also remember that I require a one-on-one meeting sometime before then to discuss what your paper will be about and how it's coming along, so make your appointments." Everyone packed up as time ran out and started leaving. I decided to talk to Evelyn instead.

"I'm sorry about the lack of attention in class today professor. My mind was...somewhere else." She laughed that kind of laugh that says "yeah that was pretty obvious" and rolled her eyes a little bit.

"Oh, it's alright. You seemed to be plenty focused, just perhaps not on what I was saying. Just don't let it happen too often, alright? Now how is your paper coming along?" I think my silence said more than intended. "Really? That rough?" she said, her eyebrows rising.

"Yeah unfortunately. I just can't find anything to write about in these stories. They all seem so distant when I read them. That conference should probably come sooner rather than later for me," I said hopefully, trying to get as much time with her as possible.

"O yes of course, I'm free later today. Say, 3:00 you swing by my office and we'll talk. You really are a bright student Michael, I'm sure we can get you worked out in no time."

"Sounds perfect," I said happily. I turned to go and saw that everyone had left, grabbed my bag and started walking towards the door.

"Remember Michael," she said behind me, "you may find Chaucer a bit out of date, but if you don't pay more attention I might just have to start wearing higher cut shirts and we both know you don't want that." I stopped dead in my tracks, unable to turn around and face her. What do I do?! I panicked...

"I'll see you later then," I said and walked out of the room as quickly as possible.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

3:00. I had to face her. Even though I felt more embarrassed to see her than I could remember ever feeling before, it had to happen. She was a professor. Just that.

I walked up to the little office on the third floor and there sat Evelyn, still wearing that sexy skirt and the revealing shirt that had caused me all these problems but with her back towards me now since she was at her desk. I knocked lightly on the door and she spun around to see who was there. I smiled. Or at least I tried to smile. From the look Evelyn gave me, I'm not totally sure what exactly my face looked like, but it was entertaining to say the least because she stifled a laugh.

"Afternoon Michael, come on in and sit down." I did of course. I heard someone talking from her laptop as I walked in, a British sounding man with a chorus of laughs in the background. Her laptop was facing the door and I glanced down at the screen, looked back up and then did a double take. Very confused for a moment I finally figured out what was playing on the screen was a man in woman's clothing doing a comedy show. Again, I heard Evelyn laugh and I immediately looked up and berated myself for looking like such an idiot in front of her. My face must have looked ridiculous while I tried to figure that out.

"That surprised by the comedian?" She half-laughed, half spoke.

"O yeah...no...well yeah kinda. I just heard the guy's voice and then when I looked down and saw the dress I had a moment..." I stood very embarrassed in front of her.

"O yeah? A little unexpected to be sure, mixing the genders like that. He's quite hilarious though. A student mentioned him to me at my last meeting and I thought I'd look him up until you got here so I haven't heard the whole stand-up act. Want to finish it with me before we start?" She asked genuinely.

"Uh...yeah I guess," I answered a little slow from being caught off guard.

"You sound so excited, never mind I'll just finish it later then." She said turning towards her laptop.

"Shit!" I thought to myself. "I'm such an idiot I had a chance to actually hang out with Evelyn and yet again I screwed up! Why can't I act normal around her?? Salvage this! I've got to salvage this."

"No, it's not that at all professor," I said trying to sound calm. "You just caught me really off guard with the whole thing I never thought you'd actually want to watch something like that. I'd love to watch it with you, really I would." I smiled hoping I didn't look as desperate as I felt. She raised an eyebrow at me.

"You know I AM fun. I'm not that much older than you for your information." She said curtly.

"God damn it! Again I can't say things right. Is she just trying to pick at what I say to make me embarrassed?"

"That's not what I meant at all professor!" I blurted out. "I'm sure you're fun! I just meant I never thought you would want to watch it with someone like me considering you're just so...so..." I stumbled. I know what I was about to say but I stopped myself and in panic I couldn't think of anything else to say besides "old" and "sexy". I had walked myself into this one...now I had no choice but to either call her old or admit I thought she was beautiful. My mind wasn't working properly to come up with a third solution.

"I'm so what?" She asked giving me a very inquisitive look.

"Shit! Old or sexy? Old or sexy? I have to say something I can't just stand here in front of her!"

"You're just so...so sexy," I finally blurted out. I stared at the ground in embarrassment. After a moment of silence Evelyn responded as calmly as though I had just said I thought her outfit was nice.

"Well thank you Michael, now come on sit down and we can watch this."

My head snapped up in surprise and I just kind of stood there. But she motioned me over and I came and sat down while Evelyn turned the video back on. The comedian came back to like and continued his monologue.

"What's up with that? My confession didn't even seem to phase her. You'd think she'd get upset or awkward or something.

And then a very sad realization hit me.

"She probably doesn't even care. She's gorgeous I bet I'm not the first student to say something like that to her. I'm probably not even the first student to say that to her this semester! That was her way of quietly putting me back in my place as a student. She might as well have said 'Well thank you Michael, but there's obviously no chance of THAT ever happening so I'm just going to pretend you never said that.' *Sigh* she's right.

I sat and sulked while watching this comedian. I had to admit, he was funny and some of his jokes even made me laugh a little despite my recent rejection. I would occasionally laugh and glance over at Evelyn hoping she thought the same things were funny, trying to save a little face. She watched the comedian half interested and laughed here and there, but surprisingly she seemed rather distracted suddenly.

After about 10 minutes I had calmed down and let go of that silly thought about Evelyn, watching the comedian up on stage I actually got a little lost in the show. I watched him so close that I didn't notice Evelyn rolling over and sitting right next to me... Her smell, that tipped me off first. I took a deep breath and suddenly caught the scent of flowery perfume and hair conditioner. My head shot over and saw her not watching the video, but watching me. Her eyes were searching my face, looking for something. She just stared at me for about 15 seconds and I had to fight with every muscle in my body to not look down her shirt. I stared back at her big brown eyes watching them search.

Suddenly, she leaned forward and her mouth found mine, locking together alone in her office. Her tongue slipped into my mouth and I could feel my eyes rolling into the back of my head as I gave into her control. Her hand ran through my hair and she moved in so close I could just barely feel the hint of her clothes hitting mine.

Just as suddenly, she pulled back. Sitting up straight in her chair, she looked like a totally different person; scared, ashamed.

I couldn't even formulate a thought...I was so confused by the speed of what just happened that I sat in the same position that she had kissed me, my mouth hanging open. Finally my senses jolted back to me and I sat back too, staring at her.

"I'm sorry," she said. "That wasn't supposed to happen. I shouldn't have done that too you..." Her voice trailed off as she sat there staring down.

"Are you kidding me?!" I practically yelled. "I've been wanting to do that for weeks!" She smiled weakly, almost like she was forcing it out.

"I know you have. And I don't regret kissing you, I just regret that you feel this way for someone like me. I feel like I've abused my power over you by tempting you without being honest."

"No no no no no. You haven't done anything like that! I completely wanted this" I said truthfully. "Besides what do you mean someone like you? A teacher? Because you aren't that much older than me you just said that yourself."

"No I don't mean a teacher...." she said quietly again.

"Well then...what?" I said and moved a little closer. She looked up at me and gave me that same searching look.

"I just wish that I hadn't been lying to you all this time..." Now it was my turn to search her face. Lying? What could she possibly have been lying to me about? We've barely had a personal conversation for more than 5 minutes.

"Professor...Evelyn...?" I said her name hesitantly. It felt weird, yet slightly arousing, to call her professor after that kiss. "What are you talking about? How have you been lying?"

As if defeated, she sighed, stood up and closed the door. I couldn't believe my ears when I heard a zipper being undone and her skirt falling to the floor. All thoughts of trying to figure out what she had been lying about flew from my mind.

'Could this really be happening?' I thought to myself. 'I don't know if I'll actually know what do to right now.'

I watched as Evelyn turned around and I saw something...astonishing. I followed her smooth legs with my eyes and eventually rested them on the cock in between her legs. Wait, what?! A cock?! The shock must have shown on my face because the fear and shame showed on hers again. But regardless of shock, it couldn't be denied that it was there.

Hanging in between those long legs I had fantasized about so much was something I had never thought to find there. A long, thick, veiny cock. Now I'm actually pretty well hung. On a good day, I've measured in right at 8 inches when I'm hard (come on, we've all measured). But even on my best day this limp dick hanging between Evelyn's legs put my hard dick to shame in every way. Behind it hung two egg sized testicles and a big bush of dark red pubic hair. She looked as though she were about to cry.

"This is what I meant by 'someone like me'. I'm a transexual," she said with her head still down. There was a long pause where I simply stared at her dick and she stared at the floor.

"Yes, I can see that quite clearly now," I responded.

She waited there for a few seconds then finally squeaked out "You can leave whenever you want..."

I sat in a situation I had never believed would happen. My English teacher had just kissed me, then immediately revealed she had a dick far bigger than mine. All the while the video of the cross-dressing comedian played in the background with sounds of laughter filling the room. I sat there staring at Evelyn's veiny cock and could only feel one thing; horny. The sight of that cock hanging between Evelyn's long sexy legs...set me on fire. I made many quick decisions sitting there, the most important decision being there was no way in hell I was leaving this room.

Let me explain, the reason this situation was something I never believed was in no way because I didn't want it. I remember being in high school when a few friends of mine jokingly tricked me into looking at a webpage that was full of "chicks with dicks". They had some weird name on that site and in good fun everyone laughed and they made jokes and then moved on. Nobody suspected a thing.

But when I got home that night I immediately went back to that site. They were perfection. I had never seen anything so sexy and they called to a primal desire inside me. From that point on I lived a double life of sorts. Because you see I determined pretty quickly I wasn't gay altogether. I loved girls. I loved their butts and their boobs and their pretty faces and the way they walked. I loved almost everything about them, except that I wished they packed a cock inside their pants.

I had a few girlfriends throughout the years leading up to this, but we had never had sex, just fooled around. No matter who it was, no matter what girl I thought about while I jerked off, they always had a cock. I loved the way girls looked, I would stare at sexy girls on my campus as they walked around in their yoga pants and tank tops as much as any other guy. But for some reason more than anything in the world I wanted every girl I saw to knock me over, shove their cock in my mouth and throat fuck me until their hot cum pumped into my stomach. I wanted them to use my body and dump their cum into me over and over again until my stomach was full of their seed. It was my deepest desire. And those fantasies had very often included my sexy professor the last few months...but I had resigned myself to this never happening.

Evelyn obviously didn't and couldn't have known any of this as she stood there in front of me ashamed and afraid of what her cock meant to me. She had no idea that the look of shock on my face was only a matter of surprise, not disgust. She had no way of knowing that I had been wishing, longing for someone exactly like her to come along and steal my heart and my virginity. She had no clue that I thought she was the most perfect and magnificent specimen of human sexuality that could ever exist. With her long red hair, beautiful feminine face, soft white skin, long legs and curvy hips, big bubble butt and bouncing breasts and of course with her thick, long dong hanging in between her legs; she was perfection and she validated my existence.

I stood and walked over to the laptop. With a few short clicks the laptop went quiet and the comedian on the screen lost his British accent, along with all sound completely. I then walked over to my professor standing there next to the doorway and lifted her eyes to mine. She stared at me in confusion and without saying a word I leaned in and kissed her for the second time.

The entire situation was the opposite of our first kiss. I felt Evelyn's body start to relax and felt her lean back into the kiss. I pressed my body against hers and pushed her back up against the door, feeling her breasts and her cock pressing up against me. She braced herself against the door and I placed my hands on her hips and pulled them towards me even harder. For the next few minutes our bodies were wrapped around each other as we desperately kissed one another.

All the while I could feel Evelyn's massive cock growing in between us. The pressure it was pushing up against me with was increasing slowly and finally I couldn't take it any longer.

I broke off the kiss and fell to my knees in front of her. When I looked up at her face I saw the ravenous desires of pent up sexual needs grip her.

When I saw that face I looked back down at the semi-hard cock now hanging in front of my face. I smiled at the thought going through my head and decided I would tease her. I continued to lower my head all the way to her knees and started kissing my way up her inner thighs. As I got higher I stopped a few seconds at every spot to suck on her beautiful legs and could feel her tingle a little bit each time. To my great happiness I looked up to see the once soft cock now quickly hardening above my head and beyond that I saw the face of my professor, her eyes closed in silent pleasure and her mouth half open breathing deeply.

I pretended like I hadn't noticed anything and closed my eyes again. By now my head was stuck firmly in between her legs and her testicles rested on my cheek, the hair tickling my skin. But again just to tease her I paid them no attention and continued sucking on her thigh right underneath her cock. I heard a rustling and out of curiosity opened up my eyes only to see Evelyn's amazing breasts fall out of her shirt as she slid it over her head.

'I knew she wasn't wearing a bra' I thought to myself triumphantly.

She looked down at me, kneeling in between her legs.

"How long are you going to tease me?" she said with a sly smile on her face. "As good as that feels you know it isn't what I want."

I kept sucking for a few seconds then backed away. I had to shift backwards a little to make sure I was far enough away from her monster cock, which I might add had now grown to be at least an amazing 12 inches long. I smiled at my work on her legs and looked up at her with the best angel smile I could muster.

"Me a tease? What are you talking about Professor?" I returned her sly smile. She put her hands on her now naked hips and looked at me with fake anger. Seeing her there, this absolute goddess, completely naked with that cock standing at attention and her hands on those sexy curved hips, I nearly came from the sight alone. She was breathtaking.