The English Ranch Pt. 01 Ch. 05

Story Info
Pony william spends a morning in pony training.
5.5k words
16.3k
5
1

Part 5 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 06/16/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Warning -this and later chapters describe William's participation in Pony play and describes heavy BDSM and pain scenes which may not be enjoyed by all readers. Do Not Read if you cannot handle this type of fantasy and please remember, it is fantasy. If you do not enjoy this story or any of my writings, I'm certain that there are thousands of other stories for you to enjoy, which may be found by returning to the main index. If you feel that this story is in the wrong category, well who cares.

*****

"What did you say william? Say it again?" Cheyenne yelled at me.

I answered by mumbling through the bit gag a repeat of what I had said before, "Fuck you bitch!"

Cheyenne simply turned and put her lunge whip across the table and walked away to the out building where she had come from. I felt a little cocky as if I had won a small victory over her and stood there, awaiting David to take me back to the barn.

With it being so hot standing there in direct sunlight and with no shade in any part of the corral available to me, I moved around until most of the sun's rays were at my back giving me some relief. The door to the building where Cheyenne had gone stood in a direct line behind my back. Water was unavailable to me as my arms were locked to my waist belt and I was forced to stand with my collar locked to the chain from the training device's arm. There was a bottle of water on the table in the middle of the ring as well as a bottle hanging from a wooden arm available to ponies on this trainer but with the bit gag that I wore, it also was unavailable.

As I waited for what I thought would be a quick end to this day, I took in my surroundings with both eyes and ears. I was the only pony being trained it seemed as there were 2 other training corrals beside the one I was in. Off in the distance, I could see ponies pulling various types of carts, running free or carrying a person on their back or shoulders. You could hear the sounds of laughter, the tiny ringing of bells, the screams of pleasures and pain, and the commands barked out by the Trainers and Grooms.

Suddenly the door to the building slammed shut and I expected it was Cheyenne coming to release me so as casually as I could, trying to show a mixture of contempt and boredom, I looked for her over my right shoulder. 'Oh my God, it's Lady Pamela,' and she looks so much better than she did at our first meeting in the bookstore. She was wearing black knee high boots, tight black leather shorts, a black leather bra that I assumed would shortly be blown off by her perfect set of tits that tried to escape their enclosure as she walked, a black riding cap that accented her blonde hair, black leather gloves and ... And then I saw IT. She was carrying what I first thought to be a crop but in actual fact was a woven leather whip about 3 feet in length and she was smacking it against her right boot as she marched towards me with a hard look on her face. I knew that I was in trouble but I couldn't realize how serious it was to become.

As she drew up beside me on my left side, I twisted my head around to look at her face to face just as the blow from her whip landed across my ass cheeks and literally took my breath away as I let out a deep, load groan. I had not yet learned the pleasure of pain at this level and glaring at Lady Pamela yelled through the bit gag, "What the fuck! No marks bitch!"

I expected further discipline from that outburst of mine but she seemed to ignore it as she glared at me and then spoke to me in a very serious voice.

"Slaves are to drop to their knees before me but seeing that you are not in a position to do so, you will bow your head. Now william!" she barked in that harsh English accent.

I immediately obeyed. That last lash must have drawn blood or at least would leave a mark and I wanted to point that out to her as my limits excluded that.

She must have immediately read my mind.

"I just got off the phone with your owner, Mistress Brianna, and explained your actions to the staff here and asked her for her permission to have you expelled from the Ranch."

'Thank god. Now I can get out of here.' I thought to myself as I looked at the ridiculous boots I wore.

"BUT she denied my request and wants you broken regardless of the cost."

"No, no," I muttered through the gag, "that cannot be." but quickly shut up and lowered my head as I saw Pamela start to raise her whip but no blow came.

" For the rest of the weekend here, Mistress Brianna has agreed to remove all limits from your training. She did this william because of your disrespect to herself as your Owner, to myself as your Superior, to Groom David and especially to your Trainer, Cheyenne. She had to talk to Cheyenne directly and order her to do whatever it takes to break you even if it means keeping you in tears for every minute you are here. Do you understand the implication of what Mistress Brianna has ordered us to do william?"

I nodded my head up and down to indicate that I understood.

"We have never had to take a pony to this level before and I hope the gods will be merciful with you. David will now prepare you for this higher level and then Cheyenne will continue her training. I would expect that the level of training and the pain resulting from it would be twice that which you have received thus far."

With that, she turned walked away but I dared not look to see where or in what direction she went. I could not believe that Brianna had done this to me. I expected a weekend of pleasure and learning and now I feared for what was to come. In my mind, I had done nothing wrong by trying to enjoy myself.

In a matter of seconds, I heard footsteps approach and then a chuckle, which I recognized as David's.

"Well william, I did try to warn you and now you're in a real fix I think. I've never seen or heard of a slave about to be treated like you will be." he stated as he walked up behind me.

I kept my head down and wondered what was to come, as I could not imagine it getting any worse than what it had been. He had a sack, of goodies I guessed, which he put in front of me so that I could see it with my head lowered.

The first thing he did was to grab my cock and squeezed it hard as he pressed into my body. My reaction to this was to raise my head to look at him and just before I was about to tell him where to go he barked at me in a loud voice.

"Keep your fucking head down boy and don't make a sound." Then with his face next to my head he talked to me in a soft but forceful voice. "You're screwed william! You have no chance to get out of this now! I will win you for an hour today and you will learn what it is like to be with a man. Now I will make a few changes to your costume and you will not make a single sound. Move the wrong way or try to get away or make a sound and I will ensure that your balls look like pancakes after I am finished with you. No more fucking around boy. Understood?"

I nodded my head up and down vigorously to let him know that I thoroughly understood and he let go of my throbbing penis.

He opened up the bag at my feet and I was able to make out a few items as he took out a coil of heavy binder twine or rope. There were bells remaining in the bag and what also looked like a dead skunk. Suddenly I felt his hands at my elbows and felt the rope against both. What the hell was he doing now? Then the roped tightened and my elbows were forced back towards each other although a long way from touching and then with all his might he gave a hefty pull and tightened my elbows in a painful position. I had let out a moan as he did this and then true to his word, he grabbed my scrotum and slapped my balls hard 3 times with the back of his hand. I thought that I was going to be sick right then and there.

"I told you boy, not a fucking sound out of you," he hissed as he yanked on my sack. "Now I'm going to unlock the chain to your collar and I want you to get on your knees and I want you to lean forward with your forehead on the ground."

I did as ordered once the chain was removed and found myself staring at the bag he brought especially at the black tail that had a white stripe down the middle.

"Get your legs apart boy!" He then kicked me on my right inner thigh to make his point and I stretched out as far as I could without falling over.

David then loosened the strap that ran between my ass cheeks and held the red tail in place. Once the strap was loose, he twisted and turned the tail as he slowly removed it from my anus and placed it beside the bag in front of my face.

"How do you like your new skunk tail william? We've never used it before as we have never had reason to but you certainly are the exception. It will be interesting to see how others react to it and how long it will take for word to spread about it. Let me show it to you as there is more than just the tail."

At this point, David crouched down, took it out of the bag and held it in front of me. It was about 5 or 6 inches in length, made of metal and had short rounded knobs and ribbing and was tapered from small at the tip to very wide near the base where it shrunk down to a small size and then expanded to the base that would be held outside my cheeks.

"The tail doesn't just hang down like all the others. It sticks straight out and up and will make you the laughing stock of the entire ranch because you will look like a skunk ready to spray his enemy."

"Now, let me show you what makes this truly something to fear william."

I didn't like that tone of David's but I had no idea what he was referring to. It was just a big uncomfortable dildo that I would be forced to have shoved up into me. Big deal! I felt the cool metal of the dildo as he pressed it against my right thigh but I did not see his wave to the building. Suddenly, a strong electric shock jolted me throughout my body and was painful enough that it caused me to fall onto my right side.

"Not very nice is it? I imagine that it will be even worse if that charge is set off once it's inside you slave. The dildo contains a number of batteries and the whole thing is set off remotely... and Cheyenne holds the remote."

David then grabbed me by the rear of my collar and roughly pulled, shoved and kicked me into the position I had been in just before. With a chuckle, he took a small plastic bottle of lubricant from the bag and squeezed its contents onto the dildo and then over my asshole. None too gently, he screwed the device into my ass and roughly reattached the leather strap from my cock ring, that held the dildo in place, back to the harness and tightened it to the max. Even though I was roughly the same size as David, he was in much better shape and proved it too me by grabbing me by the collar and pulling me to my feet. I took a quick look at his body and thought that he must be taking steroids by the gallon from the look of the size of his muscles, which were even accented further by the oil covering his body. He started to reattach the chain from the training device to my collar when a familiar voice called out.

"Take that up one link David. I want him to feel the seriousness of his situation." Cheyenne commanded.

"Well, how's our little skunk pony now? Do you understand what will happen to you if you so much as sneeze william?"

I looked over to my left at her and then suddenly the charge went off inside me and I thought it was going to blow my privates away. I had forgotten to keep my head down and I immediately began to nod my head vigorously making the bells ring for all they were worth. Standing there with my head bowed, I thought how wild and sexy she still looked and then realized that she had been holding the same whip that Lady Pamela had used on me. As hard as I could, I prayed that she would not use it and waited for a blow that never came. Standing there thinking about her and the whip, I started to get an erection that I could not control.

"Is that for you or me David?" I heard her say and heard a chuckle from David in reply.

"The bells should take care of that Ma'am. How many shall I put on the boy? They are a size larger than the ones he already wears and they do ring a bit louder."

"Replace all of them with the larger ones David. Remove the ones from his ear lobes and put them on his scrotum. Oh, and before I forget, this afternoon, make sure that william is wearing the 'Gates of Hell'. That should keep his excitement from showing." she replied.

David then reached into the bag and I watched as he fished around the bag until and pulled out 5 shiny silver bells that were about 50% larger than the ones I had on. The relief from the removal of the bells from my ear lobes more than offset the pain from the ones added to my sack. Somehow, I controlled myself from uttering any noise when the bells were replaced on my nipples. The sudden rush of pain when the first were removed was unbelievable. I was then led to the water bottle that hung from the pole and after my bit was loosened, I was allowed to suck my fill of the warm liquid. At that point with the bit almost removed, I quietly asked David if I could take a piss somewhere. He let out a groan and turned to Cheyenne.

"The boy has requested a chance to relieve himself," he said to her.

"The pony will have to wait as he has put me behind schedule and if he does try to piss, I will put a clamp on the head of his penis. Do him up please David."

As he stood in front of me adjusting the bit, he softly whispered into my left ear, "Hold it in and don't let yourself urinate or your cock will be useless for months. When she said clamp, she did not mean a small one. Just a warning." He then moved behind me and tightened the bit gag.

"Excellent David. I will take it from here as we are a little behind in our training. We'll see you at 11:30 for the Contest."

With that, David left and I was unable to see where he went.

"Head up pony william and look straight ahead. You will keep it down when at rest unless told otherwise and this is an otherwise situation. I want you to walk once around the circuit and stop exactly where you are now. As you walk, keep each step to no more and no less than one second so count it out to yourself as you walk and keep track of the number of steps you take. This is just a normal walk with nothing spectacular. Are you ready pony?"

I nodded my head yes as I watched her mark out a line in the dirt with the heel of her boot.

"Begin! Go!"

Off I went looking straight ahead and counting out each step with the old reliable 'One Steamboat' method and it didn't take long before I was back at the starting line and I stopped right in front of it.

"How many steps did you take william?"

"67," I replied.

"That is excellent. This circuit is rated for 65 steps for a male pony of your size and you took 66 seconds. Your legwork was exactly what a Walk is supposed to be. Now we will try the same thing but you will make exactly 3 laps of the circuit and it is not necessary to keep track of your steps; however, if you take more or less than 6 steps from the rated amount, you will receive one lash with my whip. At any time, if you move your head even slightly, you will receive a jolt of electricity. Ready! Go!"

Off I went again using the Steamboat approach as before but after one lap I must have had a brain cramp and lost track of the number of steps I had taken and went into a panic thinking I lagged behind as a result. For the remainder of the circuit, I felt quite confident that I had nailed it and would be within 1 or 2 steps of the 195 steps and 198 seconds. I stopped and waited for Cheyenne to compliment me on that part of my training and looked straight ahead watching a ponygirl go by pulling a cart...then I heard the sound of a lash on it's way but before I could react, it landed just below my ass cheeks. The pain was enormous and my head went up and around as a reaction but that only met with a jolt of electricity that had me hanging from the chain for a couple of seconds.

"You lost it there, william. The number of steps was 187 and it took you 182 seconds. Remember that next time. Just get your pace correct and it will not be necessary to try and keep track of the number of steps. Do you understand william?"

I nodded my head yes as hard as I could.

"Good. Now we will get on with the next gait, which is the 'High Step Walk' done only when commanded by your Trainer or Mistress. You bring your knee up to form a 90° angle with your thigh parallel to the ground. Then as you put it down, you move ahead and repeat with your other leg until told to stop. There is no time limit or step measurement for this gait."

Thank god for that, I thought to myself. For this, she attached the rein to the left side of my bit ring and I knew that she would walk along beside me.

"Ready! Begin!"

I raised my right leg but not high enough and I immediately got a lash across my thighs with her whip... the tip of which had found my penis and caused immediate pain.

"Higher slut! I want that thigh parallel to the ground! Keep going!"

I felt stupid walking this way but knew that for the moment, discretion was the better part of valour. We did 2 complete circuits at this gait and no further lashes were made.

"That's better, you're making progress william. Now, we will try the Trot. It's merely a jogging pace with a little bounce in the step."

From the corner of my eye, I saw her release the rein, go over to the table in the centre and exchange her whip for the lunge whip. Then I felt the pull on the rein as she set herself to follow me at a distance of about 4 or 5 feet.

"Ready! Yah pony! Get going boy...faster as if you were in a 10-mile jog. Not too fast now," she barked out the commands continually as the lunge whip found targets on my back, my ass, my thighs and my calf's. With all the movement, the bells that had been relatively mild in their ringing before sang out loudly as if each were being rung by Quasimodo himself.

I lost track of the number of circuits that we made; it must have been 5 or 6 at least.

"Whoa, whoa, stop pony and rest or a minute."

Bent over, I gasped for breath as the sun beat down on me. This is impossible, I thought as the gag impeded my catching my breath and she couldn't give a damn it seemed. Beads of sweat ran down my entire body but the worst was when it got into my eyes and I had no way to wipe the salt away in relief. God, I needed a drink of water then and I needed to relieve myself badly. I stood there with my legs tight together trying to hold it in.

"Next we will try the 'High Step Trot', which is just the same as the Walk. Ready pony!"

I had been concentrating so hard on holding it in that I didn't hear her commands. The whip on my thighs woke me up, as did her barking at me. "Wake up you stupid bitch!" I jumped up erect nodding my head trying to focus on obeying her. She could see from my leg action and the squinting of my eyes that I was dying to relive myself.

"You were the one that drank all the water so you must hold it in! Now, again, we will try the 'High Step Trot', which is just the same as the Walk but you will only need to make 2 circuits. Ready bitch! Yah! Yah! Get moving," she ordered and snapped the whip against my rear twice.

Again I took off as commanded, trotting around the track but keeping my legs high at the proper angle and knew that I was doing it properly as Cheyenne did not have to yell out at me or use any encouragement. As with the regular Trot, the bells sang out loudly and I was certain that the whole Ranch heard them but this time with all the bouncing around, I started to feel the sting from their weight and their bite on my body. As I came to the end of that last lap, I was out of breath and thought I could not make it much further. My head hung down as I gasped for air, trying to catch my breath and my brain tried to distract my body from the pain I was in as well as the need to relieve myself. Soon I felt the bit gag loosen and a cool water bag placed against my cheeks and when I looked up, I saw that it was Cheyenne holding the bag, which must have just been delivered to her as the one on the pole was still there. I lunged at the large nipple and started to suck feeling the cool liquid, not warm this time, and drank until I needed air.

12