The English Ranch Pt. 01 Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You were warned to go slow and yet still you take it too fast and you take too much as well."

"Please Ma'am, I really need to go. It is not good to hold it in like this, please," I begged her when I had my fill of drink.

"No! We're busy and must catch up...er...wait a sec...yes, let's see just how bad you do really have to go william. You want something so you will have to give something up for it. But, I'll give you several options and you decide which one you want. If I allow you to piss, you must either (1) drink it or (2) elect to take 5 jolts of electricity from the dildo or (3) elect to take lashes from the small whip, five on your ass and one on your cock, or (4) choose the mystery punishment. Do you still wish to go?"

My heart sunk as she told me of the options and I almost felt like breaking down at that point but damn it, perhaps I could go another few minutes. I shook my head no as an answer to her question and without hesitation she buckled the bit gag on tight.

"Very well boy, next will be the "Gallop." It is very simple. Just run as fast as you can with a smooth, unbroken stride. We will do 2 laps again. Ready! Go, yah! Faster you bastard! Yah!"

I broke into a trot at first and then with encouragement from Cheyenne into an all out run or gallop and it was not long before she pulled me to a stop having completed the two laps. That last drink had quenched my thirst and had cooled off my body somewhat but I still gasped for air and more than ever, had pains from trying to hold it in. At that point I knew that I would do anything for relief.

I knew that she realized my predicament and chuckled before asking me if I wished to pee. I nodded yes vigorously.

"Well then william which punishment did you decide upon? One? No? Two? No? Three? No? Well them william it appears that you want the mystery prize. Very well, just wait a second." She walked away but I was too tired to even sneak a peak at where she was going but it seemed to be the table in the centre of the corral. and very shortly she returned with a burlap sack from which she took out a 2 quart plastic bottle.

"OK william you may start anytime," she said as she slid the bottle over my cock.

Oh god, I thought this isn't any good. I was hoping to be taken to a tree or a corner of a building out of everyone's eyesight but not here. I looked at Cheyenne in desperation and hoped that my eyes pleaded for privacy.

"You have got to be fucking kidding me. Now you can't go. Are you trying to tell me that you are too embarrassed?" she said as I hung my head to the side. " You're almost naked...you're bound up and being tortured...and you have a thing shoved up your ass and your TOO FUCKING EMBARRASSED. Unreal, totally unreal...hold on, I have an idea."

She set down the bottle and then slid the burlap bag, that she had carried it in, over my head tightening it's drawstrings so that I could see nothing but the small rays of light that came through the bag.

I felt her hand on my cock as she guided it into the bottle, "OK, william, let's try it again. Start peeing now!" she said in a laughing voice. Now, I hate the smell of burlap, it's roughness that makes you want to scratch the parts of you it touches and the fact that it is hotter than hell when shoved over your head with only a blurred bit of light allowed through the cloth but it actually worked. Not being able to see must have relaxed that switch in my mind and I started to fill the bottle for all I was worth. As I was doing so, I felt Cheyenne's finger run down the parts of my chest uncovered by straps. She was doing it very slowly and very softly and squeezed my breasts, felt my abs and ran it further down until she was at my genitals. 'What now,' I thought but then changed it to please don't let me get excited, please, please.

"Well william I guess you are finished but I'll shake it for you if you wish. There, is that how you guys do it?" she said as she grabbed the shaft and shook my cock a couple times.

Any part of my cock that hadn't been erect was now as hard as steel as a result of the excitement I received from her finger and then from her helping me to finish the process of relieving myself. I stood there feeling excited, warm and content as hell. Suddenly, my balls exploded and I let out a scream along with a loud jingling of bells as a blow landed on the bottom of my privates. Then another and after I screamed, I was ordered to put my legs apart or receive a lash harder than Lady Pamela's. I obeyed immediately and was just hesitantly opening my legs when another blow landed which left me hanging by the neck, crying in pain. The burlap bag was removed roughly from my head.

"Surprise! That was your mystery choice! I hope you liked it you prick!" she whispered roughly as she stood right before me holding my head up by grabbing my hair. Then she looked over and must have seen David approaching. "Damn, it's that time already? We will have to continue your training after lunch william."

David unchained me from the trainer and then took the cloth that Cheyenne held out to him. He grabbed me by the left arm and we started to trot off with his constant pulling on my arm and I tried to tell him that my balls were killing me and it hurt to move but my complaints fell on deaf ears. As we caught up with others here at the Ranch, I heard them laugh at my situation and especially the tail I now wore; there were whistles, catcalls, and remarks as to whether I was a skunk or not. When we reached the field of competition, I was placed on a stand about a foot off the ground beside what was the Start and Finish line for a race and told to stand up straight or I'd receive the lash from Cheyenne. Two Grooms were there beside me as David told them that I was now under their care and he handed the burlap bag to one of them. I recognized a few of the people there like Karen and Nita and Lady Pamela.

A female announcer then provided details of what was to take place. A race, with myself as the prize to be used as the winner pleased for 1 hour before lunch today but restricting the contestants to Ponies and Grooms only. It was also announced that because all sexes were eligible, each participant would be required to wear a 12-inch hobble and have their hands cuffed behind their back. All contestants were then called to the starting line to be cuffed and hobbled in the required manner.

I recognized both Karen and Kristine at the starting line and also David who was staring directly at me with a big smile on his face. God I wonder what he was thinking. There were six other ponies, both male and female, and one other trainer on the Starting Line. Then woman acting as announcer said in a bold voice "Ready? It's one lap around the track and anything goes! On your mark! Get set! GO!"

There was a sudden scramble and I noticed that the Ponies had teamed up and tripped the both Grooms and where now hobbling off down the track as the grooms were struggling to their knees. Suddenly the burlap bag was placed over my head by one of the 2 Grooms beside me and the drawstring was made tight. I was grabbed by each arm and whisked away being made to follow in a running trot without care for me if I stumbled or not, nor were they worried about all the ringing from the bells I wore. After some time, I was brought to a halt and heard a door open and then knew from that sound and surrounding smells that we were at the barn. At the same time, I also heard cheers, yells and laughter coming from what must have been the field we just left.

Then as I was dragged sideways through the door, I heard the announcer say, 'and the Winner is...' and then the door slammed shut and I could hear no more.

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Dog Days My daily routine as a human dog.in BDSM
The Farmhand A young man is held captive by a farmer's dickgirl daughter.in NonConsent/Reluctance
All in the Family Pt. 01 A male learns submission from his mother-in-law.in BDSM
Who's the Bitch Now? Meeting with escort doesn't go as planned.in Transgender & Crossdressers
Unrequited Pt. 01 Bethany's story begins. Can she ever find happiness?in Lesbian Sex
More Stories