The English Teacher

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Don't count on her not finding out. What's your story when she asks why your sexy boyfriend is getting it on with older women?"

"I don't have any idea and you are responsible for thinking one up. This is all your fault!"

She looked at me and laughed. "I know, you are going to tell me it's not your fault women love that big tool of yours."

"Well?"

"I'm taking you home and watching how far you get with my mom. She is pretty lonely now that dad is so sick. If you've taken one mom, you might as well have the other."

I swatted her bottom. "Speaking of coming on to people, you are hotter than the tin roof cat."

She danced away. "I like everything you do to me. Is it ok that I'm acting slutty?"

"Better than pretending you have something super precious between your legs."

"Robert! That's cheap and nasty. I've never behaved that way."

"But a lot of your friends have. I just about fainted when you told me on my birthday we were having sex."

Cassie laughed and punched me all the way to her house. We climbed the stairs to the back deck, tired and sweaty and laughing. Sarah came out and said, "Look at you. Get down there and use the outdoor shower. I want all that sweat and smell gone before you come in my house."

Cassie got a bucket and tossed her running outfit in it. She looked at me and said, "Yours too. We can wash them together."

We were all soaped up and rubbing on each other when Sarah came back with towels. She leaned on the railing and inspected us. "Robert, you are very manly. No wonder Cassie is hot for you. Look at those muscles."

Cassie was stroking my cock and getting it hard, and smiling up at her mother at the same time. "Yes, mom, he has fantastic muscles."

"Young lady, if I had acted like that when I was your age, my poor behind would have been red for a week."

We were on the porch, wrapped in towels, with Sarah squeezed between us. Cassie kissed her mother's neck and said, "I'm lucky you raised me to be relaxed about sex. And you made sure I understood that women are entitled to enjoy sex as much as men."

Sarah looked at Cassie's man, and asked, "What do you think, Robert, does Cassie enjoy sex as much as you do?" Her eyes were wide and a little wild. Cassie dropped her towel on the railing and hugged her mom from the back, squeezing the pillowy breasts.

"Cassie! What are you doing attacking me in front of Robert?"

I took Sarah's face in my big hands and kissed her on the lips very gently, saying, "You are the most attackable mom I know."

I stepped forward and my towel dropped too. The very hard cock poked right between Sarah's legs.

"Hey, what are you up to?"

"Sarah, since you brought up the subject of sex, we are having some innocent fun. Relax and enjoy."

Cassie had Sarah's dress and panties off in a second, and guided her to the railing, gently pressing her upper body down and revealing a fine mature behind with pussy lips showing. The daughter took a position in front of Sarah's legs and plunged her tongue forward at the same time that Robert's cock entered her cunt with a tremendous shove.

Sarah twisted and tried to scream, but Cassie whispered into her struggles, "God, mom, I like your tits. So much better than my roommate's. I've been meaning to tell you about all the girl sex that goes on in my dorm. I was paralyzed at first, but am completely bi now. I want to try us out the first chance I get."

The mature woman was being worked from both sides, moans slipping out in increasing volume. "This is bad. I can't do this. Cassie, he is your boyfriend!"

"Yes. He keeps me very happy with that big prick. Doesn't it feel nice? I have a deep dark secret to tell you. He just made Gretchen and Eleanor happy too. I got to watch. They screamed their fool heads off, and we decided you shouldn't be left out."

Sarah moaned, "Oh no," and fell into a fine climax of her own. "Oh, oh, oh, this is so bad."

Cassie pulled my cock out of her mother and sucked on him, right through her mom's legs. Sarah couldn't believe the bobbing head just under her hanging tits that I was massaging.

Cassie took me out of her mouth and said, "Mom, he is ready. You are going to get a dose of the same stuff he gives me. It is really fine. Robert! Finish her!"

Sarah went totally rigid as I spurted, no strength left. As her toned body sagged against the railing, I picked the quivering mother up in my arms and strode down the stair and under the shower.

We clung together under the warm water. She mumbled, "Thank you. Thank you. I can't remember when I've had such nice sex. Cassie's father is impotent because of his disease and has been after me to find a partner."

Cassie was with us, kissing and hugging. "That's right, mom. I've found you a guy. A wonderful guy I already love and who will take care of both of us."

Sarah had me in a death grip. "You are such a bad boy. Three old ladies in one day! Did my Cassie put you up to this?"

"Mom, I read on the web that regular sex is essential for good health!"

Sarah wrapped herself in a large towel and led us inside. She picked up the phone and called Gretchen. "Your son is standing naked in my kitchen. Would you like to bring him some dry clothes and stay for lunch? Bring Ellie too."

I was handed a beer and told to relax while the women found fresh clothes. With a couple of towels, I was decent when Ben hobbled in with his cane in hand. "Robert, it's good to see you. I got a glimpse of you out the window pleasuring my women. Wonderful sight."

"Ben, you old goat. Voyeuring poor Robert." Sarah was smiling and almost giggling. She hugged her husband and said, "You did tell me to find a guy..."

"Damn right. He must be pretty good if Cassie is willing to share."

"Dad! Do we have to have all the details?"

He laughed and said, "Daughter, if you don't know it already, you shouldn't marry a guy you don't enjoy fucking!"

She hugged and kissed her father and called him a dirty old man. He pinched her bottom and agreed he was.

There were six for lunch, including three sexually satisfied mature women who kept looking at each other and blushing. Ben finally said, "Robert, I've never seen women their age acting like coeds again. You must have some special tonic for them."

Three sets of eyes fastened on me, and the look in them wondered whether there could be more poaching. Cassie saw the exchange of looks and laughed, "Oh my, Robert is going to be busy."

As we cleaned up, Ellie grabbed me and said, "Do you seriously want to talk about writing?"

"Yes. Do you?"

"Why don't you and Cassie come along to my house and we will talk."

Eleanor announced to the others that Cassie and I were in detention at her house for remedial English and might not be home for dinner.

I sat on Ellie's down sofa with Cassie curled into me. I tried to remember eighth grade English and started talking while Ellie was still fixing some drinks in the kitchen.

"I'm trying to remember my English class with you. I was so impressed with your vocabulary. I went home and told Gretchen about it and she told me you were exceedingly well educated and I was to pay strict attention."

Cassie giggled and ran her fingers through my hair.

Ellie handed us tall glasses of a mystery fruit drink and sat at the end of the sofa. Her features were soft and not at all the firmness I remembered.

"Cassie, the girl in front of him was busy growing bigger tits everyday and he kept looking over her shoulder trying to see down her blouse. That's the trouble with eighth grade, everyone's hormones are raging. I learned that if I gave them something romantic, they actually did read it."

Cassie stretched her legs and Ellie took the bare feet into her lap for a massage. "So you survive being a teenager and start having real sex, but life only gets more complicated..."

Ellie looked down the length of the sofa at me and said, "You decide you have to write about it. The smarter part of you knows this to be a foolish quest, but the daring, adventure part wants to reach down inside and pull out a great story. A story that others will admire and read, and importantly, pay money to purchase, else you will starve."

Ellie's fingers were busy on Cassie's feet, making the body on my lap twitch. I leaned and kissed her. Shortly, a toe was in Ellie's mouth and Cassie was moaning. My hand, which had been concentrating on a tickle spot, moved higher.

I said, "My college lit teacher is a deconstructionist. Peels writers down to the quick and finds nothing worth saving."

Cassie was wiggling a storm, as the torture of her feet got worse. "Where does that get you? Writers aren't all bad. Except Ellie, that is, she is terrible."

I decided to take the discussion upstairs, and gathered Ellie quickly into my arms and over my shoulder, with a firm hand on her muscled behind. We arrived in the middle of a large bedroom with a large bed. Cassie proceeded to remove her clothing and Ellie's clothing, after which I got them between the sheets and announced I would return with the drinks. After I spiked them, which the women didn't need to know.

They were in a tight clinch, rolling about and calling each other names. I made myself comfortable on the side of the bed and waited for things to calm down. "My goodness," I said, "you have a lot of energy for two women who had hard sex not long ago."

They lay on their backs, everything showing, and said, "We decided we like each other. Like each other that special way. Are we in trouble with you?"

I crouched over the two gorgeous bodies, licking and kissing. "Yes. Bad trouble. You are supposed to be teaching me how to write the great American novel instead of making out."

We got three bodies arranged against each other, but the next activity was napping rather than writing instruction.

I opened my eyes and found them to the side of the bed whispering. I reached out a hand and caressed soft, curvy flesh. They moved to kiss me, trading my lips back and forth.

"You wouldn't be so relaxed if I hadn't been in you this morning, would you?"

"No, but you don't have to rub it in."

"Hey, I'm the student here, you are the teachers."

Cassie said, "You and I are going to the grocery to find the ingredients for dinner. Ellie insists on making a fruit tart while we are gone. She also said we may have to sleep over."

I closed my eyes and said, "No one wants to read novels about normal people having warm, loving experiences like we are. They want blood and gore and violent sex and death at the hands of evil men. Maybe you need to dump me out in the bad part of town with nothing but rags on my back."

Ellie's voice was firm, "Save that thought. Class will reconvene later."

The next several days were weird. Ellie was completely seized by the role of writing instructor and coach. She kept making daily calls to Gretchen and Sarah, saying that Cassie and I were progressing in our writing and by the weekend would be ready for a literary party. She wouldn't say what that meant. Every morning and afternoon, we were handed a typed sentence on a piece of paper and told we had two hours to develop the sentence in two thousand words or more. After the writing period, we were to engage in vigorous exercise for two more hours until mealtime.

Cassie was surprised to be transformed from girlfriend to writer. Eleanor's only comment was, "It will do good things for your mind."

Over dessert in the evening, our papers were critiqued, with no punches pulled. The more we put our hearts into the work, the harsher the criticism. We could tell it was hard on Eleanor, but she was determined to see the week through to her event on Saturday evening. Each day, she adjusted the assignments. We worked our way through time and place and chronological sequence and character development. It was as though she was opening the curtains in a large room, so that we saw more of the outside world.

The assignments on Saturday morning were the hardest yet. A college student was diagnosed with a malignant brain tumor and had only a short time left. He (in my case) and she (in Cassie's case) had determined to write a note to friends and family about dying. We were to write those notes.

Both of us exclaimed, "Ellie, this is too hard, too terribly sad. We can't do it."

"A good writer must deal with uncomfortable facts. People die. How they die, what they die for are enduring mysteries. Go and write those notes. Put something of yourselves into them."

There was a very uncomfortable silence when we handed in our work. Cassie took my hand and I pulled her to me.

Ellie looked at us calmly and said, "You are free until four o'clock. Do something together that takes your mind off writing. I will have further instructions at four. Others are invited for drinks and dinner at six."

We decided to clear out our brains on the running path. As we entered the bedroom to change, Cassie pushed me against the wall. "I love you." Pressed together, we rocked quietly. I kissed the top of her head and said, "I didn't mean to drag you into this."

She stepped back and pounded on my chest. "Excuses will get you nowhere. I'm still going to marry you and starve as you tear novels from that dumb brain of yours."

The farther we ran, the happier we got. At four, freshly showered, we appeared at Ellie's door.

"Come in and sit. You can't have any alcohol yet. These are very good." She pointed at the papers on her desk. "So good that I am going to throw you a curve ball. At six-thirty, when everyone is assembled and has had a drink, you are going to read these to a real audience. The catch is that you don't read your own work, you read your partner's. I want you to take them and spend an hour studying them and absorbing the mindset that produced them. Mingle with the guests when they arrive, but do not talk to each other until after the readings."

Cassie and I were frozen to our chairs, black with rebellion at her unfairness, when she added, "I know this isn't fair. I wouldn't do it if your work wasn't so good. You both have talent. This is graduation. Graduation from your first immersive writing workshop. I can tell you are angry at your instructor. Be angry, but go out there and show them why these papers have A's on them."

I picked up Cassie's paper and stalked out, furious. Ellie had completely fenced us in. Step by step, she had brought us to this moment, and left us no way out except to do what she asked.

I sat against a tree in the far back of her yard and began to read. The student with the tumor was named Alicia. She was one of two children in an academic family. Cassie's narrative about the background was better than mine.

Alicia had almost finished a very successful freshman year when severe headaches started. She'd never had them before and aspirin didn't help. After several days, her roommate insisted they go to the campus health clinic. Her medical history and routine examination did not reveal anything.

"Alicia, you need to take a day at the hospital for some brain scans. If you are almost fainting with the headaches, we have to take a closer look. I'm prescribing codeine right now so you can get some sleep." The M.D. was a woman and looked anxious.

The scans were frightening. The neurologist pointed to an oblong shadow on the screen. "This is a tumor. It is already sizable and rather deep in your brain. Several specialists and I will confer about removing it and talk to you tomorrow or the next day. I am sorry about this, but the image doesn't lie, and I need to be honest."

In her roommate's arms that evening, Alicia sobbed and wailed, "I'm going to die, aren't I?"

"We don't know Alicia. We don't know. Wait for the doctors to talk to you. We have to call your folks."

The next three pages were harsh, sad and full of the hopelessness of terminal cancer. But Cassie made her young character resilient and determined to leave a legacy, even if a small one. The note to her parents and friends was heartbreaking.

How in god's name was I going to get through the reading? I was almost crying just reading it myself. This was amazing writing. Much better than mine. Shit.

When the guests started arriving, Cassie and I glanced at each other from across the room. We were grim faced. But the guests were here for a literary party and didn't know our final exam was still in front of us. I put on my best party face and made small talk, sipping a very small amount of white wine. Gretchen kissed my cheek and asked, "Why are you so tense? Ellie says you did well."

"Ask her," I said bitterly. She frowned and moved away.

At six-thirty, Eleanor interrupted the buzz of conversation and said, "Friends, we are here to enjoy the beautiful evening and honor the graduates of my latest writing workshop. These are two talented young people. I will tell you in advance that I abused their good will by making the assignments as hard as I ever have. Harder than I give most professional writers. To make things worse, they have been required, as their final exam, to read to you a short work written by the other. Please give them your attention and say nothing until both papers have been read."

She looked at us, pulled a coin from her skirt, and tossed it. She looked at the result and nodded at Cassie.

She took the chair in front of the audience offered by Ellie and began in an even tone, reading the background I had written about Bryan. As the extent of his illness became apparent, her intonation changed, carrying the immediacy of the medical disaster that was occurring in his brain, and the blow that was delivered with the news that the tumor was inoperable. When she began his letter, she was able to capture the youth, strength, terror and resolution of his final words better than I could have ever hoped to.

There was dead silence as I advanced to take my place. I got a hand squeeze as we passed. I unfolded the sheets of paper in my damp hands and looked up. There wasn't a dry eye in the room. I searched for some way to distinguish Alicia from Bryan. Some way to convey Cassie's emotions as she wrote Alicia's terrible words. I closed my eyes and began from memory, pushing everything but Alicia and her strength as she faced death out of my mind.

I finished and looked up. There were rows of unhappy faces. Many of them had young adults to whom this could have happened. But Eleanor stood and started clapping. The atmosphere changed as people realized they were here to appreciate a story, not to grieve for a dead son or daughter. Cassie rushed me with a giant hug and wet kiss. "Robert! You were so good. I was crying and so were others."

Everyone was standing and applauding. Sarah and Gretchen had us in their own hug. "Kids, that was incredible!"

Eleanor approached, looking uncertain as to what her students would do to the obnoxious teacher. We left the moms and bound her up between us, applying kisses.

"You are going to get it, making us suffer so!"

She whispered, "I've never had two students with such talent and determination. You are my stars!"

It took the rest of the evening, being told too many times how we had made someone cry, for us to relax and put the stories on a mental shelf where they belonged. One of the women winked and said we were going to be a wonderful husband and wife writing team. Cassie nudged me and I hissed at her.

As we were helping with cleanup, Sarah came up and quietly said to her daughter, "Go to his bed tonight. You are good for each other."

A little while later, when everyone had left, we embraced Ellie against the pantry wall with full body presses. I said, "You are a dreadful ogre and are to report for breakfast at poolside."

Cassie added, "Yes, an ogre. When we recover, we may need further instruction."